Love in California

By FunkyForNoReason

A Belli Fan Fiction. Disclaimer: We do not own California or the characters in the story but we own the story... More

Our first story!
Realising your loved one
Most cheesiest date ever
Author's note
An annivarsary
A unexpected coincidence
Owner's note
Lying for love
100+ views!!!!
Telling the truth
New girl
Owner's note
Owner's note
Break up or make up?
Sequel!
500 views!

Not an update

395 12 1
By FunkyForNoReason

This note is from the owner of the group: I was reading a Belli Fan fiction I found and I was devastated when I read the story. I know the person got the idea from me but it was exactly the same. Only a slightly little same but it meant the same. I am not going to be mad but if this continues to happen. We will consider quitting. Well I mean quitting Wattpad. I am expecting a apology in private message. I won't say who the person is because I don't want to humiliate the person. But just to be clear, I don't want it to happen again. If you like the story.

Vote😄
Comment😜
Follow😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...