Leave Me No More (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Wang Yibo fell in love with his savior in the first sight, regardless of his young age that time, to underst... More

one ( I Found You )
two (Recall The Memory)
three (I was Long For You)
four ( Try To Get To You )
five ( I Will Be Your Hero )
six ( Wang Lao Tzu )
seven ( The Feel )
eight ( One Step Closer )
nine ( Papa Bear & Mama Bear )
ten ( The Smile and The Mole )
eleven ( Please, Notice What I Feel For You )
twelve ( Let's Go For A Date )
thirteen ( Amusing Amusement Park )
fourteen ( That Feeling )
fifteen ( The Crash )
sixteen ( Confession )
seventeen ( It's Our First Time )
eighteen ( A Family )
nineteen ( Today )
twenty ( The New Problem Occured Part 1 )
Not An Update
twenty-one ( The New Problem Occured Part 2 )
twenty-two( The New Problem Occured Part 3 )
twenty-three ( Say Hi To The Deal )
twenty-four ( The Battle )
twenty-five ( A New Problem Occured. Again? Wait! It Worse! )
twenty six ( A Goodbye)
twenty - seven ( Where Are You? )
twenty - eight ( A Trait )
twenty - nine ( The Suspect )
thirty ( Meet An Old Friend )
thirty - one ( Would We Meet In Heaven Or Hell? )
thirty - two ( Please, Come Back One More Time )
thirty - four ( Love For The Eternity )
Announcement

thirty - three ( Hey, My True Love )

4.7K 305 38
By ailovexiaowang

It has been 2 weeks Xiao Zhan in a comma. Yibo has healed but still need some therapies to fully recover which he often rejected. His days in hospital he spent to accompany Xiao Xhan in his room, even though the doctor begged him to stay in his room.

Like now, Yibo was sitting on the chair next to Xiao Zhan. He was peeling an apple.

"Zhan ge... You have to eat. So you can get a strength to recover, like me. What did you eat here? Only those clear fluid from the hose! Everyone kept forcing me to eat when I don't want to. They say I have to eat to stay alive and watching you getting your life back. But why is it so long?" Yibo ranted about. He bit the peeled apple.

Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's expressionless face , while chewing the apple. Then a smile formed on his lips. He stood up and leaned his face closer to Xiao Zhan's. He placed his own lips on Xiao Zhan, sucked it lightly, and licked it. Then he pulled back.

"I miss you so much..." He whispered.

Next, he climbed up Xiao Zhan:s bed and laid down next to him. He put one of his hand over Xiao Zhan's chest, and supported his head with the other one. Slowly he trailed Xiao Zhan's face with kisses. He didn't notice that the cardiolography machine was act strangely with its beeps sound. Until he licked Xiao Zhan's  underlip little mole. The sound of the beeps came rapidly, made Yibo jumped out of the bed and called the doctor.

A few minutes later, the doctor and a nurse dashed into the room and did the check up on Xiao Zhan. After the doctor gave Xiao Zhan a sedative injection, his impulse back to normal. Everyone in the room,except Xiao Zhan, sighed in relief.

"What happened to him ,Doctor?" Yibo asked.

"Nothing serious. He only got shock or excited over something. He's fine." The doctor said.

"That means, he can wake up soon?"

"We're not sure about that. Maybe needs a miracle for that. But eventually, he'll wake up,as I predicted.."

"Ooh... That also good enough..." Yibo mumbled.

Then the doctor and the nurse left the room.

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's direction, then smirked. He jumped to Xiao Zhan excitedly.

"So do you wanna say that you miss me too, Zhan ge ? I love you!" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's cheek repeteadly.

Somebody knocked at the door. Yibo snapped his head toward the door. There was Liang Zhang Feng  an Liang Yifeng stood there. Yibo got up and stood next to Xiao Zhan's bed.

"Why are you here?" Yibo asked, rudely.

Liang Zhang Feng smirked. He entered the room, followed by Liang Yifeng.

"Can't I visit the person that I saved?" Liang Zhang Feng said, sharply.

"I know you saved us. And I feel thankful to you.But you're not gonna bring my Zhan back to your dark world. No, before you over my dead body!" Yibo retorted.

Liang Zhang Feng whistled then he chuckled.

"Wht a protective boyfriend! Xiao Zhan sure lucky to have you!"

Yibo didn't say anything. Only his eyes were fixed on Liang Zhang Feng and Liang Yifeng.

"Do you know why I came here?"

Yibo didn't answer.

"I only want to see him. He's been with me since he was 15 years old. He was a brave and great guy back then in gangster history. But only one is his weakness." Liang Zhang Feng paused. He smirked at Yibo. "Love." Then he laughed.

"Your Zhan has so much love in his heart. He might be a ruthless gangster to the enemies. But he is a soft hearted man to the innocents. So many reasons he.left the gang. You!" Liang Zhang Feng pointed his index finger at Yibo made Yibo leaped a little.." His sister, his niece..... Do you see this boy who always follow me?" He pointed at Liang Yifeng. Yibo glanced at him.

"He's been found and brought by Xiao Zhan to our gang, 3 days before the riot. He brought him because he saw him was fyigging into the rubbish bin for food. So Xiao Zhan brought him back and surrendered him to me to take care of. It:s Xiao Zhan who gave him the name, because he didn't know his name and barely speak. That  time he was only 9  years old. Now? He is a loyal person and a great fighter."

"Wanna know how Xiao Zhan ended up with me and the gang?" Liang Zhang Feng star d at Yibo who didn't give any response. So he continued. "He came to me that day, because he was frustrated with his life. He just lost his parents. Poorness, made them became a target for bullies and insults and assaults and other humiliation. But now he found you. So I can rest assured him to you. You love him so much and sincere. Thank you, Wang Yibo!" Liang Zhang Feng bowed at Yibo, surprised Yibo.

So Yibo bowed back to Liang Zhang Feng.

Liang Zhang Feng walked closer to Xiao Zhan, and spoke: " Xiao Zhan. I'm happy finally you got someone who loves you. Worse. A family. Thank you for came to me and being a part of us. Two years having you in our gang was a bliss. Wake up,my boy! Wake up soon for your love ones!"

Then he turned around and walked out. "Let's go Yifemg!"

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Another two weeks...

Xiao Zhan still didn't give any sign he will wake up anytime  soon. He still laid lifeless on his bed. Only the cardiolography machine which shown that he still has a life even the graphics tellingt them it was too weak.

Yibo still sat on the same chair, scrolling through his phone. Once a while he glaced at Xiao Zhan and stroked his head.

Yibo fixed his sitting position, and aimed his phone to the sleeping Xiao Zhan and took his pictures a few times from the different angles. After that he checked his shots and smiled full of satisfaction. Then he uploaded them on his Tumblr's account titled "The Sleeping Beauty".

"Hey, Zhan ge.... It's been more than one month... You still haven't wake up. Ah Liang's birthday is over, and Hai ge said she's wailing for  not having you on her birthday. I never gone to see her, either. Because by telling her that I'm with you, she'll calm down. The adoption matters almost done. Maybe in another month..." Yibo ranted about everything has happened im their life.

Then he sighed. He pushed Xiao Zhan's locks back, and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I miss you... Wht can i do to make you coming back soon?"

Yibo gazed at Xiao Zhan's face. Then a smirk appeared on his face.

"I know what to do!" He jumped from his sit. Then he rummaged into his phone device. Tapped it.open, scrolled it down and did the last tap before he put it on the bedside table.  " I know you can't never resist if I do this ..." He smirked.

A dance song played from his phone and he started to dance off the choreography sexily.

Xiao Zhan was lying in the middle of a meadow. It was a big meadow. Out of nowhere. All the eyes can see was the green grasses with the dewdrops sparkled on the tip. The sun was warm.

"Zhan Zhan!" A familiar voice called him out. A gentle voice he didn't hear for a long time and he missed about so much.

"Zhan Zhan?" The voice sounded again.

Xiao Zhan got up. He sat on the grass and looked around to search for the voice's owner.

"Zhan Zhan!" There was the same voice.

"Jie Jie!" Xiao Zhan called her sister.

"Zhan Zhan! I'm here!" Said the voice.

Xiao Zhan looked to the left and the right, back and forth.

"I'm here, Zhan Zhan...!" A gentle voice came from in front of him.

Xiao Zhan turned his head to the front. He could see a figure now. A young woman dressed in babyblue long gown. She offered him her kind and gentle smile. She looked at him fondly.

"Jie Jie... I miss you so much..?" Xiao Zhan said with tears streaming on his cheeks.

His sister crouched down and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry... You will be fine..." She comforted him.

"I'm all alone now , Jie..."

"Of course you're not. There are so many people love you and need you..!"

"Jie... Can I come along with you?"

His sister smiled fondly. Then she shook her head.

"Why?" Asked Xiao Zhan, frowned.

"You are not belong here. Not yet. Your journey is still a long way to go. Did you see there? My daughter misses you so much. She agitated to know your whereabout. And there is a young man who never leave your side. He's suffered a lot by missing you. He needs you. He loves you. So I can't bring you along now."

Xiao Zhan stared at his sister. He still pouting. His sister smiled. She tapped the tip of his nose with her finger.

"Do you see now what he:s doing to cheer you up?" His sister pointed at a direction with his chin.

Xiao Zhan followed the direction his sister just pointed at. A fond smile formed on his lips. His eyes glittering, showing so much love in them.

His sister glanced at him and she giggled.

"See? You also can't hide how much you love him when it comes to him..!" His sister teased him.

Xiao Zhan glared at her and pouted.

"Jie Jie!" He whined at his sister.

His sister still giggling. Then she pushed Xiao Zhan's back and said, "Go! Don't make him waits too long, or he won't survive!"

Xiao Zhan turned to his sister. He smiled faintly, between happiness and sadness. He held het arms, then he hugged her tightly.

"I'll be missing you, Jie!"

His sister wrapped her hands around Xiao Zhan's body.

"I never leave you both. I always stay inside your heart..." His sister spoke silently.

Then her form slowly disappear. And now Xiao Zhan only hugged the air. Xiao Zhan lowered his hand gazing on the ground.

"Thank you.... Jie Jie...." He whispered. Then he turned his gaze to  the previous direction. He smiled.

Yibo still performing the choreo when he jumped to the excitement. He saw Xiao Zhan smiles! He ran to Xiao Zhan.

"Oh my God! You're smile! I miss your smile, Zhan ge! The most beautiful smile I've ever seen! Zhan ge! Finally you:re awake! Oh my God! Thank You so much, God! I'm very happy!" Yibo ranted about endlessly.

With no hesitation, he kissed Xiao Zhan in the mouth hardly. He sucked it up. He totally forgot that Xiao Zhan was still in a comma. He was hungry of Xiao Zhan's touch, Xiao Zhan's love. He didn't stop kissing him until Xiao Zhan coughed. Cough! Cough! And the darkened red blood splutered from his mouth.

Yibo was shocked. He just stuned there and watching Xiao Zhan chocked, until he's back to his sense. He quickly pressed the nurse call button.

"Zhan Ge...! Calm down! The doctor is coming! " Yibo wiped and cleaned the blood from Xiao Zhan's mouth with a shaking hand.

"Wang-ye...." Xiao Zhan sounded, faintly.

"Yes! It's me, Wang-ye. Your Wang-ye, Zhan Ge! Everything:s gonna be alright!" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan sweaty forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 729 13
Xiao zhan is in love with his best friend Wang yibo.. who is six years younger than him, they'd been friends since childhood, Yibo was a clingy baby...
131K 8.1K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...
156K 8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
126K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...