βœ“ | πƒπ„π‹πˆπ‚π€π“π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 οΏ½...

η”± -lunatichale

π˜Ώπ™€π™‡π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™π˜Όπ™‚π™„π™‡π™€ | ❝Ιͺ'ᴍ ɒᴇᴛᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴀʀɒᴇᴛᴇᴅ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴜsᴇᴅ α΄€s ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄€Ι’α΄‡ ᴊᴜsα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œs... ζ›΄ε€š

Delicate and Fragile
Trailer
Part One; Head Above Water
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Part Two; Radioactive
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Six

12.2K 399 60
η”± -lunatichale

[Paris' outfit for the next day is at the very top.]

꧁ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ꧂
ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ

The one you should be most afraid of. Therefore if I were you, I'd keep my pretty mouth shut while I inform your little boyfriend about your... tribulation.

     THERE WAS A moment of silence between the two before one of them finally decided to speak up, that one is Paris.

"Don't. Don't do that." she whispers with a crack in her voice. Damon furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he thinks about what she's talking about. "Don't do what?"

"That! You're trying to... manipulate me and I hate it!" Paris shouted. She wants to get all the anger, the rage out of her. This js the only way she knows how.

"I would never manipulate you!"

"Says the one who compelled me to forget everything when I'm not with him." Paris said indirectly.

Damon looks up in annoyance and in an attempt to calm himself down. He takes a few deep breaths before he once again glances at the young brunette.

"Can we just get one talk without getting into each other's nerves?" Damon asked.

Paris thinks for a moment and considers it. She silences herself while she makes her way to the hood of her car.

She hops on top of it and waits for Damon to come over. He eventually did.

"I have something for you." Damon said as soon as he sat beside her. Paris looks at him with curiosity before she spoke. "What?"

The vampire reaches inside his leather jacket and takes out a necklace with a locket as the pendant.

Paris looks at the necklace as she lightly places the locket on her palm. "That's beautiful." She whispered. She wanted that thought to be for her ears only but considering that Damon is a vampire and can hear the chewing of a squirrel from far away, she knew he heard it.

"It has vervain inside. It will protect you from further compulsion." Damon said. 

Before he helps Paris wear the necklace, Damon looks straight into the young brunette's eyes and compelled her once more. "When I give this to you, you will never take it off, and you will never open it." Damon said.

"I will never take it off and I will never open it." Paris repeated before she blinks multiple times to snap back to reality and for the compulsion to register completely.

Paris turns her back on Damon and lifts up her hair so that she could give him access to her exposed neck to wear the necklace.

Once Damon finishes putting on the necklace around Paris's neck. The two of them talked for hours, mostly about Damon, and didn't notice how late it was until Meredith called her to come home

The next day, Paris's day went as usual. She went to school, declines her friends' offer on hanging out with them after school because she has something to do, which she has no idea what, and went to see Damon.

But before she could even go to her a car, a certain hybrid blocks her path causing her to stop abruptly. Paris looks up at the figure before her and saw a tall man with dirty blonde curls and deep blue eyes.

"Can I help you?" Paris asked, not showing any signs that she's intimidated by the presence that he holds. Something about him is dangerous, Paris can sense. If only she knew, everything about him is dangerous.

"I see... Typical Salvatore brothers. They've compelled you to forget." Klaus replied with a smirk on his face, amused that the young lady is yet again vulnerable and innocent.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Paris said. She is getting anxious by the way Klaus is acting and she tries to walk around him. Keyword tried. Klaus grasps her arm tightly that it made Paris grimace in pain with the strength that he's executing towards his hold on her.

"Let go of me!" Paris shrieked. The campus is already clear of people herefore no one could really hear her if she cries for help.

"Let's have a chat, shall we?" Klaus said before he starts dragging Paris with him towards the school building.

Klaus pushes open the double doors harshly and continues to walk at a fast pace while Paris struggles to keep up with his speed.

They turn to an empty classroom, which happens to be Alaric's, and he pushes Paris to sit in one of the chairs. She rubs the spot where he previously held her and sees that there's a red mark on that particular spot. She knows that anytime, it will turn into a bruise.

She still has no idea who he is and why he's doing this. She sits still on the chair because she knows that if she even attempts to get away from him, he would most likely win.

"Who are you?" Paris asked. She still has a little amount of strength and bravery inside of her and it's all drained as soon as Klaus replied.

"The one you should be most afraid of. Therefore if I were you, I'd keep my pretty mouth shut while I inform your little boyfriend about your... tribulation." Klaus answered. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion since she doesn't know what Klaus is talking about. She wanted to ask him about what he's talking about but decided that she wanted to keep her tongue intact so she just remained silent.

Paris shuts her mouth for a little while as Klaus reaches for her phone. He asked Paris to unlock her phone and she did. Klaus foes straight to her contacts and he finds Damon's number among them.

"There it is. Damon Salvatore." Klaus said. Questions start to form in Paris's mind such as why did he refer to Damon as her boyfriend? Why does she have his number? What the hell is happening?

"Paris?" Damon's voice appeared on the other end of the phone. But when he was expecting Paris to reply back, Klaus spoke.

"Damon! I'm here with your dear Paris and I've got to say, her Sherlock Holmes quality has decreased. What have you done to her?" Klaus said.

Damon's body tenses and panic starts to surge throughout his whole body when he heard the hybrid's voice through his phone using Paris's.

"You hybrid jackass. What did you do to Paris?" Damon said. Stefan appears a couple of feet away from him and looks at his concerned brother.

"Oh, nothing. At least nothing yet." Klaus answered.

Damon's hand clenches around his phone but restricts to further execute more force since it would probably break.

"The white oak woods are gone. They've all turned to ash and smoke, what else do you want?" Damon said.

"Quite the contrary, mate. A little broody birdie told me you haven't burnt all of them. In fact, you have one carved into a stake. Care to explain that, Damon?" Klaus said.

Damon glances at his brother who stands a couple of feet away from him. Stefan wears an apologetic look and Damon knows he wouldn't help Klaus willingly.

"You compelled my brother to spy on me." Damon muttered. He closes his eyes and lets his head fall down in an attempt to keep himself together.

"Did I? Oh, yes I did! So, what's it gonna be? The white oak stake or the life of your precious Paris. We'll be waiting on the school campus." Klaus said before he hangs up on him.

He glances at Paris before he gives her her phone. Paris remains still and doesn't reach for her phone. Instead, she glared at the hybrid. Klaus smirks since he finds her reaction amusing. He just places her phone on her desk and sits on top of Alaric's table.

He examines the young brunette carefully before he speaks again.

"What's so special about you?" Klaus asked. Paris knits her eyebrows together to his question. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"Humans lack of knowledge and strength. What's so great about you that you caught the eldest Salvatore's attention?"

"You speak of humans as if you aren't one."

"Because I most definitely am not."

Klaus takes a few steps towards her and lowers himself down so that they are both in eye level. He looks down to her neck and saw her necklace. He figured it has vervain since he could smell it, so he snatches it off her neck. He stares right into her eyes and starts to compel her.

She blinks a couple of times to regain herself from being compelled and Klaus helps her wear her necklace again as she did. Then they heard a few noises from the corridor, earning both their attention.

"Well, that was fast." Klaus said, referring to Damon's arrival. It hadn't been long since they talked on the phone and now he's here, indicating that would always choose Paris over anything. And that makes Paris the best leverage against him.

A few seconds after Klaus spoke, Damon finally appears at the doorway of the classroom and he looks immediately at the young brunette sitting on a chair with a bruised arm.

Seeing the bruise on her arm sparks his anger inside of him but he did his best to prevent it from surfacing or else it wouldn't end well for them.

Meanwhile, Paris looks at the raven-haired vampire and in an instant, her memories about the night of the dance and the ones she spent with Damon came flooding back into her mind, causing her to shut her eyes and grimace because of the slight pain that came with it.

After a few seconds, Paris opens her eyes and glances at the two men facing each other with obvious hatred from one another. Paris focuses more on the hybrid and that's when she recognizes him.

"You're Klaus..." She stated. Klaus averts his eyes from Damon to Paris when she suddenly recognizes him. "...y-you're the one who kidnapped me the night of the dance." she added.

For a split second, he was confused as to why Paris only remembers this now and not earlier. But then he quickly realized what that was all about.

"Oh, I know what's happening... You compelled her to forget, but also compelled her to remember them when she's with you." Klaus said.

"Bingo! You won the jackpot round. Game's over. We should get going." Damon attempts to go towards Paris but Klaus holds him back.

"Not so fast, mate. The white oak comes first." Klaus said.

Damon frowns at Klaus's command but he has no other choice than to give it to him, for Paris's sake. He pulls out the white oak stake from his leather jacket and holds it out in front of Klaus.

Klaus takes a moment to examine the stake in front of him before he grabs it and smirks. He suddenly places his hand on Damon's shoulder and pierces the stake into his abdomen, making Damon groan in pain as blood starts to soak his shirt.

All Paris could do is watch with widened eyes and her hand covering her mouth as she gasps.

"If you continue to plan another plot against me, the next thing this will stab will be your heart." Klaus threatens before he removes the stake from his abdomen and uses his vampire speed to disappear from their sight.

Without giving himself time to recover from the wound, Damon rushes to Paris and she did the same. "You okay?" Damon casually said, as if he wasn't just stabbed earlier.

"You're bleeding and you're asking me if I'm okay?"

"I'm a vampire, you're not."

Paris gets the point but she doesn't let that fact keep her from helping him.

"Come on, let's get you home." Paris said. Damon looks at her with his eyebrows pushed together and said, "I should be the one saying that." He said.

The young brunette only laughs softly before they made their way out of the school and into the car to drive back to the Salvatore Boarding House.

Here's the new chapter! It's our sembreak so I'm maximizing my time by updating my stories here.

Please vote, comment, and share!

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

315K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
161K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...