ACCIDENTALLY ADDED; BTS (HIAT...

By -AGUSTIDES

↳ in which jungkook accidentally added you in their group chat. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ @notyoongi: don't be stupid... More

☏︎ seven idiots ☏︎
☏︎ stranger danger ☏︎
☏︎ who's that girl? ☏︎
☏︎ hoes mad ☏︎
☏︎ bunch of weirdos ☏︎
☏︎ paper fight ☏︎
☏︎ hide ☏︎
☏︎ detention ☏︎
☏︎ exposed ☏︎
☏︎ wife material ☏︎
☏︎ keychain ☏︎
☏︎ ailurophile ☏︎

☏︎ sounds familiar ☏︎

14K 542 547
By -AGUSTIDES

Y/n wanted nothing more but to throw her 6 year old cousin out of the window.

Today was scheduled to be their family reunion and the persistent youngster kept on asking Y/N if she have any games in her phone, not noticing the fuming Y/N's eyebrows knitting together in annoyance.

The older girl moved her gaze to the table filled with gossips from her mother and aunts before looking back at the naive kid in front of her.

She badly wanted to tell her to fuck off but she knows she shouldn't or else she'd be in deep trouble.

Y/N desperately tried to think for an excuse to be able to escape from this creature's grasp.

An fake cough from someone snapped her away from her deep thoughts.

The startled female's head jolted to where the sound came from and when she saw who it was—she immediately sighed in pure relief.

"You've been glaring at Kaya for a long time now, I'll just take her away from you before you throw the kid"

Her favourite cousin smiled broadly at her, a playful and teasing tone laced in his words. Y/N returned a wide grin back at him, right after giving him a soft pat on the back.

"You're a lifesaver Hyunjin, you know that??" Y/N laughed as he chuckled and took Kaya away from her. She finally took out her phone freely without having any worries about a kid trying to borrow it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(7 disappointments)

@taetaev:
If I was a worm would you still love me?? 🙈

@notyoongi:
ew no

@Y/n:
Heart been broke 💔 so many times ⏰

@jaykay:
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT YOU WERE STILL HERE

@jinnie92:
Language Jungkook

@jaykay:
English 😼✌️

@jinnie92:
😄🔪

@kimjoon:
here we go again 🙄

@jiminshi:
is you ded @jaykay??

@hopebibi:
ayo jungkook you still alive my guy??

@Y/n:
ms keisha..?? ms keisha?!!
oh no i think she fucking dead 🙀

@jaykay:
i like your vibe 😳✋ LET'S KEEP HIM GUYS 💪

@Y/n:
does y/n sounds like a dude's name to you??

@jaykay:
OH SHIT IT'S A GIRL

@jaykay:
HIDE ME MAMAS 🏃‍♂️

@jaykay:
MEETING EMERGENCY
MEETING EMERGENCY
MEETING EMERGENCY

@Y/n:
it's emergency meeting dumbass 🦇

@jaykay:
i created the gc 💅 i make the rules 💅

@Y/n:
whatever you say assdumb 👎

@jaykay:
I'MMA DRAG YOU 👿

@Y/n:
do it then, pussy

@Y/n:
and tell that 92 dude that he's
an ugly ass bitch 😤

@jinnie92:
If you have a problem with me,
say it directly in my face coward 🤨

@Y/n:
YOU'RE 🔊 AN 🔊 UGLY 🔊 ASS 🔊 BITCH 🔊

@notyoongi:
POP OFF SIS 🙌

@notyoongi:
AS SHE SHOULD 👏

@jinnie92:
Look at your face in the mirror first hun 💅

@notyoongi:
EWW LAME ASS COMEBACK 🤢

@Y/n:
EWW WHERE'D YOU GET THAT FROM?? GOOGLE?? 🤢

@taetaev:
Yoongi 🤝 Y/n
Teaming up to insult the hell out of Jin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's cheeks puffed out as she tried her best to hold her laughter in. It was especially hard to stop herself from smiling.

Knowing her mom and aunts, they would definitely say something about the way she's smiling at her phone.

A certain blonde male approached her, taking the seat right beside her. "Yoongi?? That name sounds familiar.."

Hyunjin suddenly spoke, startling the girl who was oblivious of his presence.

Y/N snapped her head towards him, raising her eyebrows in curiosity.  "Really?"

"Yeah, I forgot where I had heard of his name before though" Hyunjin looked up to the ceiling, trying to remember where he heard that name before.

"I think one of my friends mentioned him once, he's in the same school as me"

"Oh..." Y/N nodded in understandment, looking back down at her phone—not until she was interrupted again.

"Y/N!" A voice called out to her. She looked up to see her mom and aunts intensely looking at her. "Me and your aunts are talking about putting you in the same school as Hyunjin, would that be okay??"

Y/N shared a look with Hyunjin before looking back at her mom nodding eagerly. Hyunjin is after all her favourite cousin and they vibe really well.

There wasn't any reason to decline this opportunity and besides.. it's not like there was anything she really liked at her current school to make her want to stay there.

Well the school cafeteria's food was delicious and that's that.

"I want to transfer as soon as possible!" Y/n whined. She was beginning to get impatient. She doesn't have enough patience to wait for a week before school ends and she can finally be in the same school as her cousin.

"I want to see your school already!!" Y/N complained loudly, earning a scolding from her mother.

"You can just visit my school tomorrow, I'll show you around" Hyunjin said, making Y/N grin.

"This is why you're my favourite cousin" She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
335K 12.3K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
184K 3.5K 23
᯽︎𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕᯽︎ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
7.3M 389K 173
In which Jimin starts a group chat with a bunch of people he knows, hoping for them all to become good friends despite several of them being confused...