Homicidal Liu x Child Reader...

ThatCreepyFreak

BOOK 2 OF HOMICIDAL LIU X CHILD READER This is only if you read my first crappy story, Homicidal Liu x Child... Еще

Back With The Family
Walking Without Any Sleep
I'm Jake Harris
Do I Know You?
Happy Birthday
I'm sorry
Finding a Date
Kaylee's P.O.V
New Story
Date
Memories
Short Chapter
Jake's P.O.V
The Makeup
~Tag~
💇💄👗
Storytime (Update, Not Important)
The Necklace
Halloween 🎃👻🍬
The Picture
BEN
Oops Sorry
Happy (late) Valentine's Day
Oh Shit Waddup
idk what to name dis
Here Comes That Boi
TaGgEd

Liu's P.O V

465 12 6
ThatCreepyFreak

Yee yee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liu blushed, "Oh really? What did she say? I know I haven't really talked to her in a while, I've been pretty busy." He scratched the back of his head.

"Killing doesn't seem busy to me dad. Anyways she just asked how you were.. Something does bother me though." (Y/n) mumbled on her last sentence. Liu looked at her, "What is it?"

(Y/n) looked down at her hands, "She had a bruise on her face, I could see it under her makeup."

Liu sighed, "I noticed that too when we talked some time ago. She ignored me when I asked her about it, I guess she doesn't trust me yet."

(Y/n) nodded, "Why don't you try gaining her trust?"

Liu looked away for a moment, "(Y/n).. I don't think I can be in a love relationship with someone, it just isn't like me anymore." (Y/n) gave him a look, "But dad! Do you really wanna die without loving someone?"

Liu laughed, "What do you mean? I love you so much and I love your uncle as well, you two are my family. Along side with the rest of the members in here, so I'm not alone (Y/n). You're not either." He smiled.

(Y/n) smiled, "You're right, anyways I bought you something! Close your eyes!" She ran out my room.

I chuckled and did what she asked.

I heard her footsteps come running back, "Okay no peaking."

"I'm not" he responded.

I felt her put something on my lap, "You can open them now."

And so he did.

When he opened his eyes he instantly smiled. She got him a new black, leather jacket and a dark green scarf.

"I absolutely love it (Y/n), thank you but you know you didn't have to."

She smiled and gave him a hug, "It's no problem dad, anyways I'm going to be in my room now."

He nodded, "Okay (Y/n) I'm probably going to be busy later, I want to wear the new jacket you got me but I don't want to get it dirty."

She laughed, "It's okay, anyways good luck with your business."

He smiled and she closed his door.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hoodie x Reader N/A

Фанфик

529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
320K 5.8K 20
My name is Y/N, and I guess you can say I'm not normal. I met Slenderman one day, while running through the woods, and since then my whole world cha...
10.4K 397 14
White skin. Black eyes. White lips. Black tentacle hair. White pointed teeth. Black dress. Y/n has a protective father and is given limited time outs...
130K 4K 67
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...