Lover Boy | mrfreshasian x Re...

By ActuallyReady

"I saw him." Being crowded with young fans screaming. I couldn't help but laugh. And then we turned to me, ey... More

The Start of it all
The Hotel
Important Info about Story
The Meeting
Just me and you (and maybe some friends)
I want to get to know you sweetheart, even the dark
Let me In, I wont let you go
Its Time to get Serious
Another day with You
"Its been awhile since ive looked like this."
Its time to boost your career
The people that nearly tore us apart
Ill see you some other time
Shoot Your Shot
Why Harley Why?
"You are now associated with us."
SURPRISE CHAT!
"Theres another hottie in town."
"Harley Campbell, your a selfish man."
Im coming for you, Harley
"Hit me with your best shot." (RATED R)
"Long time no see, Campbell."
"Ardendale, your going to Sydney."
We are both Hopeless Romantics
Your obsessed with Harley, but not with me
Dancing with someone else (RATED R)
"Only Time Shall Come."
When the 2 Lover Boys Join Sides
IM F*CKING WASTED AS F*CK
You can break my heart a million times, but it was always yours to break.
The Bullet Fired (EMOTIONAL ๐Ÿ˜ข)
"Forever and always, my love." (DEEP CONVOS ๐Ÿง)
Death is near, closer then you think (EMOTIONAL ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ‘‹)
On My Knees, With a Ring (๐Ÿฅฐ)
The Two Positive Lines
The Mini Versions of Us
One v Oneing with Daddy
The Campbell Family Wholesomeness
The Boy & Girl in Bed Talk (RATED R but ๐Ÿคฃ)
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special with the Family ๐ŸŽ„
The End of it All (emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ)
Information Regarding Future Stories
NEW STORY IS OUT NOW (SPECIAL LOOK)

"i might just steal your bitch."

457 16 10
By ActuallyReady

Harley's POV
(Note this chapter isn't edited cause I'm lazy as fuck. Bye boo, enjoy)

I'm honestly not that even fucking dazed right now. Yes I just broke up with my girlfriend. Yes I'm a dick. And yes, the internet is going to shit on me and her.

It's 4 AM and I finished working but I didn't want to go to bed yet. I am still sitting at my desk while I scroll through Twitter.

I see Frankies twitter in my recommended so me being curious I clicked on it.

Frankie☑️ @FrankieOrkuro
Hey cuties! We have a brand new recruit joining me on my new tour Gradient! Can't wait for practices! Make sure to follow me for future updates and exclusive behind the scenes!

Hm, seems like she's doing pretty good career wise. I honestly pray that she's not having a meltdown. I may have broken up with her, but I don't want her to break down..

I look to the tweet after which was just tweeted.

Frankie☑️ @FrankieOrkuro
SAY HELLLO TO OUR MAIN DANCERS!
@Y/NDances
@ChaseArdendale
@GigiKlein
@LucasBrown
CANT WA IT TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS!

Y/N  @Y/NDances
EEEK CANT WAIT TO DANCE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Chase Ardendale☑️ @ChaseArdendale
Replying to @Y/NDances
Welcome homie 🤟 We can't wait to dance with you as well 🤩😋

Of course Chase is the first one replying. Little goddamn sweat. I've never liked that kid. When he came to school with that American accent. I swear, all the girls fanning over him. I'm pretty sure even the teachers let him get scot free off assignments.

I'm so fucking tired with my love life and even a social life. I hate my life being displayed before my eyes and the people I care about not doing anything.

Whatever fuck everything.

Y/N POV

I'm trying to get through, but it's so difficult. Harley talked to me all the time but now my messages on my personal number are nearly non existent.

My eyes are red from being crying and I look like I've been sitting in a cave for a month. My hair is down and tangled, my lips are chapped af, my eyes are the sizes of buttons. But I needed ti suck it up.

But my phone dings, I hope it's Harley but it's Gigi.

Gigi- Hey! Good morning!

Y/N- Hey! Good morning to you too, I might be late to the studio. And by the way something happened...

Gigi- what do you mean?!

Y/N- Harley broke up with me.

Gigi- Your bf?

Y/N- Yes.

Gigi- son of a gun. Here, take all the time you need to recover. I bet Frankie and the choreographers will understand.

Y/N- thanks so much, I appreciate it. I hate missing first official practice though.

Gigi- no problem, it might not be official. Our new choreographer is being flown in from London. So today or tonight.

Y/N- Your literally the best.

Gigi- I meannn, I'm already the best! Jk, hope you get better though.

Y/N- Awhh, thanks AGAIN! Hope practice goes well.

Gigi- Cya! I'll keep you updated. Here's everyone's numbers..

She gives me the numbers as I add them to my contacts. I try to pry myself away from my room to the bathroom but it's so tough. I didn't have nice creams or anything to make me look smooth or whatever. I do my regular routine and I still look like shit but it doesn't matter.

"MOM!"

"YES?" She calls from the kitchen.

"IM NOT FEELING WELL!" I'm still yelling but she busts into my room.

"Ok ok. Your going to stay at home but I'll make you some chicken noodle soup. I'm not going to be home today."

"Oh.. ok. Where are you going?"

"Job interviews?"

"Yes. I don't want to be home all day."

"Good for you." She gives me a smile in what seems like years.

"It's a big step. I'll get onto the soup."

I'm reading, trying to clear my head but there's a ring at the doorbell..

I get up and run to the stairs to look down at the front door as my mom opens it. I hear a quiet whisper of a "I'm here for Y/N.."

"Oh? And you are?" My mom doesn't look on edge at all, she seems to go soft???

"Chase." I hear the voice louder. Wait! Why is he here??

"Chase?" I call out as he steps to be unblocked by the door covering his tall figure.

"Hey.."

"Oh I see.." my mom mumbles as I run downstairs to face Chase. I have that confuzzled look on my face as my mom starts looking at him. "So I see your the boyfriend?"

Chase is a amazing dancer but he is just not it. Harley is in right now. Chase just isn't my type.. he's more like Addys..

Tall, handsome, sharp.

But Harley is just more my type cause he's a nerdier version which makes him 10x cuter. Too bad we broke up..

"Uh no mom... chase is one of the main dancers, which means he's one of my peers." I try not to sound pissed but Chase keeps trying to keep in a humongous laugh.

"Ohhh, how old are you?" My mom questions.

"18 ma'am."

"That means your legal... too bad I have a husband." Mom jokes as Chase laughs too.

"Mom! Your embarrassing! Chase, Whatcha doing here?" I ask looking up at him.

"Gigi told me you weren't.." he looks at me too see in my eyes if my mom knew about Harley. I gave him the DONT look. "feeling well. I thought I could stop by and help out."

"That'd actually be perfect! I'm going to be out the entire day though.."

"Don't worry Mrs. I've got it."

"Sweet child, Y/N! You could learn from him!" Mom buckers.

"Yea Yea ok! Well come on in." Chase takes off his shoes but my mom stops me.

"Y/N, the soup should be done in a little bit but I need you to cook a little bit since I'm running late." Mom looks at the clock in the other room.

"Actually, I'll cook it. I learned how to cook over the summer according to Frankies guide for a successful adulthood." Chase rolls his eyes.

"Wow! Thank you so much! Here, I have to go. Take care of her!" Mom calls out before she grabs her purse and speeds out of the house.

"Of course!" Chase closes the door as he glances back at me. "Do you know how to cook?"

"I mean kind of. I make a bomb as fuck omelet."

"Well.. what kinda soup?"

"Chicken noodle soup. I fucking hate it. It's too bland, I'm not even sick." I huff.

"Here, I'm gonna get Uber eats. I can cook, I'm just lazy as fuck." He's looking at his phone and he asks.."are you and Harley cool now?"

"Nope, hr broke up with me and hasn't texted or called me." I bite my lip, getting anxious if he ever is going to call me again.

"Damn, what a ex boyfriend you have. I'll be your girly bestfriend if that makes you feel any better." He suggested. "Btw what do you want?"

"Anything, comfort food." I sigh, standing next to him on my tippy toes to see what he's ordering.

"Oi! It's a surprise!" He goes on his tippy toes to avoid mine.

"Bruh. Be like that." I joke, "wanna go upstairs?"

"Yea sure."

We head upstairs and into my room. Thank god I cleaned it this morning.

"Well welcome!!" He looks up at my room which is cuter then any other room in the house. I've probably spent too much money on it but it's cute.

"Oooh, that's actually fire though." He's staring at the LED lights across my room.

"Thanks! I spend too much time in here."

"You sure do, this place is sick." He sits down on the chair to my desk.

"Since you wanna be super girly.. let's do face masks." I run out of my room and into the bathroom to grab my supplies.

"Oh fuck." He looks at the products then at me.

We spend almost 3 hours chatting and eating all the food he buys. Which consisted of fries, milkshakes, icecream, pasta, and oddly enough. Clam chowder.

But then he brought up Harley..

"So, we haven't discussed to it love life. Mine is hella weird." He's digging into his icecream.

"Harley was my first boyfriend." I admit. He looks SURPRISED.

"Really?!"

"Wait!- If that's crazy then how many relationships have you been in!" I realize.

"3 serious ones. Don't worry I'm not a fuck boy." We waves it off, chuckling to himself.

"Damn, how long?"

"Well first one was 12-14 years old. I know.. please I don't talk about it. But I thought she was the one. And they 14-15.. she was really sweet, but then she turned into a ghetto hood rat after she took some weed. But the last was 15-17.. She cheated on me with someone in OUR hotel room. I can't fucking believe her. Whatever though."

"Holyyy shitttt. That was my first boyfriend! Did you know Harley told me you were a fuck boy?"

"What?! I was NOT! I did not go around taking everyone. Jesus Christ." He sounds genuinely offended.

"Whoop mah bad."

"It's not your fault. Everyone just thinks I am because everybody liked me back when I was in Sydney. But like now, I'm just so busy." He corrects himself.

"With this new job, I'm going to have to grind my ass off. I don't think I'll have time for a relationship too."

All he does is nod as he swallows a bite. "Harley isn't worth your time. He's busy all the time. Don't waste your time on him, girl!" He pats me on the wrist before returning to his food.

"Well I don't know.. Chase! He's so cuteeee." I facepalm.

"Girl! Snap out of it!" He snaps his fingers infront of my face.

"Ok ok, I got it! It's so hard though."

"Take time. By the way, you wanna make a tiktok?" Chase suggests to lighten the mood.

"Yea sure! Oh my god! We should use my led lights!" I squeal as I pull on his arm to remove him from his food.

"Ooooooh, lets do On God then. Here I go first, then you, then me, then both of us."

IT TAKES US AN HOUR TO FILM IT.

(If you don't know the lyrics here they are ⬇️

Chase- I might just steal your bitch
Y/N- That's on God.
Chase- I might pull up in that 6.
Y/N & Chase- That's on God.

THIS TIKTOK RELATES TO THE STORY. DONT HARDCORE ROAST ME)

"How many followers?" I ask snatching his phone. "300k??? Oh my god, I'm going to be an embarrassment!"

"Nawww." He watches as the viewers go up.

HARLEYS POV

I have woken and I'm still tired as fuck. But I can't sleep. So I scroll through Twitter and there's nothin. I decide to scroll through TikTok just for fun. To be completely honest, I have a obsession with TikTok.

It's about 15 minutes later, I'm scrolling through to find interesting ones but one catches me off guard.

IS THAT Y/N?!? CHASE?!?

I watch it and it's so obvious what they are doing. It's literally saying I MIGHT JUST STEAL YOUR BITCH. Then she's saying THATS ON GOD. Oh my god I fucking swear Chase, you just had to pinch that spot did you!

I don't go on Tik Tok for the rest of the day.

AUTHORS NOTE- OOH HARLEY IS GETTING HEATEDDD. Won't be posting too often but I'll try. SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE. Life happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.2K 39
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
24.3K 391 44
(I HAVE NOW STARTED WRITING PART 2 OF THIS STORY, IT'S CALLED "A NEW LIFE (CIZZORZ)" AND YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.) This story will be a romanti...
41.2K 1.6K 47
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.... ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
15K 390 70
Your sitting at a bar with your friends until you noticed someone starring at you. You recognize them from your past and realize that it was your bro...