Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Koneko_Senpaixx által

>In the editing process< Több

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

The Fortune

19.5K 629 566
Koneko_Senpaixx által

I quit my job. I was only there for one freakin night! Geez. I felt so bad for leaving, the boss was a really great guy.

"Girl? So Caleb is a no go?" Liz asked.

"It's just for another job. I seriously need a job, one where I won't get caught. Besides I'm sure Jungkook will wanna go back to question me. He was on to me. Ugh, I'm such an idiot!" I groaned.

"It's alright girl. But you'll have to get a major change in wardrobe."

I sighed.

"Just make sure it's nothing too short, remember I'm going to look for a job not attention." I said.

They smiled and made their way out.

I know I'm not going to like this but it's necessary. I can't risk any of that stuff again, at all costs I need to avoid them. I couldn't get Jungkook's image out of my head. It really upset me to know how badly he wanted to know and I just couldn't tell him.

"Karen, we have new information on those girls. Please come here" Sarah said.

I sat next to her on the couch along with Aaron, Dylan and Ryan.

Aaron: We've identified the other two girls in the picture.

"But there has to be more. I distinctly remember that they were about 8" I said.

Ryan: We're trying to identify the other 4 but so far there aren't many leads to who they are or what it is they do. See, the others are already between the ages 20-22.

Dylan: yeah, so it's not easy to track them down. The way we've identified the others is by the school system.

"I see." I said.

Well, as long as I can get info of who I'm dealing with then it'll be okay.

Sarah: Alright. This girl here is Sumi Beom. She's a freshman, she attends the same school as Soo Yeon as well. She went to a different school but to be closer to her 'leader' she switched. She's a straight A student. Has no criminal record nor offenses. Her slate is squeaky clean, we couldn't find a trace of dirt. Her specialty is computers, which means she is also a hacker.

"Hacker. So does that mean she-"

Sarah nodded. "We need to keep our guard up even more."

I began to feel a bit afraid.

Sarah: Don't worry. She's good but there's no way we're gonna be beat. She's a rookie and if anything we're the lucky ones because I've already hacked into her laptop. See earlier today I saw her at the café, around 7 a.m I assume she was waiting for Soo Yeon so that they could walk to school together. Luckily she was on her laptop and so now we have access to what they are doing and where they will be. She won't even know, I've specialized a barrier that cannot be penetrated. Therefore she won't know.

Dylan: Sarah is the man!

Sarah glared at him.

Dylan: I mean...the Wo....man.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Ryan: Anyway, let's move on.

I looked at Ryan.

Ryan: Karen, you need to be extremely careful with this one. She's only 16 and already has over 30 offenses. She's a trouble maker, bad grades, disrespectful and will do anything to get what she wants. Her name is Jakyung Ho. She is the daughter of a Kkangpae.

My eyes widened. "So she's...."

Ryan: Yup. She's daughter of the mafia.

My mouth dropped.

Sarah: Most of her offenses include: Fraud, Forgery, Bribery, Money Laundering, Arms trafficking....

"B-But she's only 16!!!" I exclaimed.

Aaron: Hey, crime runs in the family.

"How am I supposed to compete with that?!" I said in disbelief.

Sarah: Make a deal with her father. After all from the info we collected, her father is known to give each person ONE favor, her sister is getting married, why not stop by and ask for a favor? Tell him you want his daughter to stay away from Soo Yeon because she intends to betray her.

"But...that's a lie." I said.

Sarah shook her head.

"Wh-What're you saying?" I asked.

Sarah: Soo Yeon intends to give her the boot once she's completed her plans. See, Soo Yeon fears for her life. She only pretends to like Jakyung, the only reason they're friends is because she knows how powerful she is and that her father can makes anything happen. So if you were to give this information to the boss man himself. I'm sure that he'd tell his daughter and since she obeys her father's word, you have nothing to worry about.

"Well, wouldn't it be more convenient to just say 'Stay away from Jimin and his family'?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you could say that" she said.

Ryan: But Soo Yeon would eventually find out it was you to make such a request.

"Then why not one of you come along with me? Then it'll be 2 favors. So I'll tell him about Soo Yeon and you tell him to leave Jimin and I alone...guys, if this girl means this much business I can't risk it. I can take care of the others but not this one...please." I said.

Dylan: Ryan and Aaron will go.

Aaron: What?! That place is gonna be loaded with gangsters!

Ryan: Oh come on Aaron. We're getting paid to do our job, this is part of it so suck it up. We'll be fine.

Sarah: Since they do a cavity search I suggest you wear the glasses but only one of you.

"Glasses?" I asked.

Sarah: Yes. Specially designed glasses with a hidden tiny camera that cannot be seen by the naked eye alone. Karen, we're going to do whatever it takes to keep you safe. I have everything under control. Don't worry.

She gave me a reassuring smile.

"But how will you get in?" I asked.

Sarah: Easy. Disguise and we happen to have some connections with the Yakuza.

"Y-Y-Yakuza?!!!!"

Ryan: Yeah, my cousin married a Yakuza member. So all I have to do is ask him for this favor and we're good.

∑(゚Д゚)

Sarah: Karen?

Aaron: I think this was a bit overwhelming for her.

Dylan: Karen? Are you still with us?

!(◎_◎; )

Ryan: I think she's going into shock.....

Sarah grabbed a glass of water and threw it on my face.

"Thanks." I shook my head. "I'm gonna....go lay down. Thanks for the info guys"

Sarah: Are you okay?

"I'm just a bit overwhelmed is all. I need to lay down"

*Ring ring ring*

I grabbed my phone. It's Jimin....

I took a deep breath and quickly went to the room to answer. I honestly don't know if I can handle all this. A mafia daughter?! Ugh. I'm beginning to think I bit off more than I could chew....

"Hey babe."

"Hey. How are you?" I asked.

"Good. I miss you."

"I miss you too..."

"What's wrong? Is everything okay? You sound upset" he asked.

He knows me too well.

"Nothing. I'm just a bit tired, busy day today." I said.

"Oh. What'd you do?"

"Cleaned, went grocery shopping, visited family, birthday party, afterwards I went to my mother's then came home."

"Sounds like a really long day. Did you wake up early?" He asked.

"Yeah I was up at 6:00." I said.

"Oh, yeah. I can see why you're tired baby. I talked to my parents today." He said.

"How are the twins?" I asked.

"They're good but I've been thinking..."

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"My mom wants to adopt them and I think that maybe it's a good idea. With all that's going on maybe it'll be-"

"Are you out of your mind? How can you say that?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm just looking out for our kids" he said.

"Looking out for them? By giving them away? Jimin, do you not want them or something?"

"No. I didn't say that but-"

I hung up. How could he even think about doing such a thing?! I wouldn't even give them away to my mother if she asked. How can he....

I threw my phone against the wall and sat on the bed.

I began to think this was really all my fault. If I hadn't had them so quickly, If I would've been careful....if only I hadn't been so careless. I wouldn't have to worry about them...the reason I'm here so I can get them back and be with him...so we can be a family again. And he wants to just give them away? To his mom, the person who doesn't like me...who always criticizes everything about me...she wouldn't let me see them. I began to cry silently. I felt so guilty. They don't deserve to be going through this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 weeks later-

I haven't spoken to Jimin, I refuse to speak to him. I was really hurt by what he said, did he regret having them? I sighed. It doesn't matter because when this is over I'm going to be reunited with them and if I have to I'll take them back with me. I was very fortunate that my team decided to stay a bit longer. They still don't have information on the last two girls and they've been going to BTS' events non stop. Trying to figure exactly what their plans are or if there truly isn't anything to fear. Although I know there's plenty to fear.

The girls had done a good job with my new wardrobe. It wasn't overly cute nor short. It was sophisticated and comfortable, cute too. They had done such a great job with it all, including my hair extensions. I was glad I wouldn't have to wear a wig. Extensions are easier to have on. I got a new job, it was also at a restaurant, I've been working here for about a week and 3 days. So far no one I know has come here which is a really good thing, on the side I worked for Taecyeon. Yes, being a pretend girlfriend is work. I couldn't just disappear so therefore when I needed to talk or just needed a friend, Taecyeon was the one I went too. Funny, Junho was the only one I was really close too and I never thought Taecyeon and I would become good friends.

I haven't seen Kai around either, since that day I encountered him. I miss him. Jimin as well, despite the fact that I wasn't speaking to him. I really miss him, of course I still love him...how can I not? He's my everything.

"Marie, can you go clean up table 5 please?"

"Oh, yes of course" I smiled and headed to the table.

I picked up the plates and cleaned up well. I went to put the dishes in the sink.

"You're awful quiet Marie"

"Hm? Oh. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be" I said.

"What's on your mind?"

I just feel so alone.

"It's nothing really" I assured. "Just lost in thought is all"

"Ahh. A lovers quarrel?" She smirked. "Lemme see your palm"

"My palm?" I asked.

"Yeah. I know how to read them." She smiled.

"Well, okay Hana. If you say so" I said and gave her my hand.

She examined the palm of my hand very careful. Looking two, three, even four times.

"Mm. Love triangle. Tragedy ahead. Decisions. Worry. But in the end you will have your happy ending." She said. "See this here?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Your life line is very long and visible but look. It splits right there, meaning you'll go through or are going through a separation from the man of your life. This right here...means you'll go in a different direction for a while. Maybe you'll meet another man which is what is causing the love triangle. This here, are your children...their life span doesn't seem good. See how gradually the lines get smaller and smaller? It means you'll lose them and you won't have children for a very long time."

I pulled my hand away. My heart was racing and I was very afraid. What is this....

"I didn't mean to scare you Marie. Are you alright?"

"Can you tell me exactly when this tragedy will happen?" I looked at her. "Or what will be the cause?"

She shook her head. "The future can always change."

Can what she be saying come true?

*Ding Ding*

"Hana! Marie! We have customers."

"Coming!" Hana called out. "Come on Marie" she smiled.

I smiled back and we walked out.

"Welcome" we both said with a smile.

"Table for 12 please"

I dropped my pen.

Hana: Right this way.

I bent down to pick my pen up. My hand met with his. I pulled my had away and looked up, our eyes met for a brief second. I stood up and he handed me the pen.

"Thank you..." I said.

"You're welcome" he smiled and went to join the others.

Just when everything was going my way...now he's here.

"Um, Marie?"

Hmm?

"Oh. Sorry" I walked to where Hana was.

Hana: This is Marie. Marie is these guys are-

"EXO" I finished her sentence.

Hana: Yup. They come here every now and then.

Suho: It takes us back to our trainee days. Plus the food is delicious.

I smiled.

Baekhyun: You new here?

I nodded.

D.O: Guess we'll be seeing you often

Chanyeol: You look like you've seen a ghost.

My eyes widened. "No. Not at all! I just...I wasn't expecting this. See, Hana never mentioned this to me. Please forgive my strange behavior" I bowed.

Sehun: She kinda reminds me of someone.

Here we go.

"Uh. I'll go get you guys some Menus. Hana why don't you take their drink orders?" I asked and walked away in a flash.

Tao: Guess she's just really shy.

Hana: Maybe because she's a bit over whelmed that you guys are here.

Kai: How long has she been working here?

Hana: Almost 2 weeks.

Lay: Uh-oh.

Xiumin: What're you thinking?

Chanyeol: Yeah Kai.

Kai: I don't know...

Hana: Well anyway while Paris gets the menus, I'll take your drink orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back and handed each of them their Menus. I tried keeping my cool, but it seemed like every time Kai and I met eyes my cool spiraled out of control. Where's Hana?

Luhan: Marie is a really nice name.

Hmm? I looked at him but just smiled.

Kris: Why'd they name you Marie?

Suho: Well that's a bit blunt.

Sehun: Yeah. Why'd they name you Kris?

Kris: -.-

"No. It's alright. Well...to be honest I don't really know why I was named Marie. I think my parents just thought it was cute yanno?" I said.

Tao: Its beautiful.

I smiled. "Thank you"

Kai looked at me.

I felt uncomfortable...my heart was racing.

Kris: Are you-

Sehun: So where are you from?

Kris: -___-

"I'm from New York" I said.

I know nothing of New York.

All: Ohh. Uwa.

Tao: How long have you lived there?

"Well, I recently moved to Seoul a couple months ago. But 22 years" I said.

Baekhyun: What made you move to Seoul?

Hana: The handsome men of course. Am I right?

I smiled. "Yeah. That"

Kai: What's your type?

Hana smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"Marie, can you come here for a second? You have a visitor"

Visitor?

I excused myself and walked to the front.

"Sarah" I said.

"Kar....ahem. Marie, I need to speak with you in private. May I take her outside for a bit?" She asked my boss.

"Yes. Of course but please don't take long" he said.

She nodded and we went outside.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Um, well...we moved out of the hotel. We split up too. Liz and Ryan are together. Aaron and Angie are together. Dylan and I are together. But it is very crucial you lay low for a couple of days."

"But, why? What about me? What am I gonna do bout my look?" I asked.

"I called Taecyeon. He's gonna let you stay with him and maybe Liz or Angie can stay there."

"Taecyeon? But..."

"Just trust me okay? We need to be separated right now. Sumi and the others have been trying to convince themselves that you're not in Korea. It's like they suspect something."

"So I'm guessing I'm going to have to quit my job?" I asked. "Again."

"Not necessarily. You're like 40-50 minutes away from the old hotel we stayed at plus Taecyeon is gonna be picking you up. So who cares. He IS your boyfriend, isn't he?"

"Well yeah but-"

"It'll only be for a few days. Besides we're looking for a house so once we find one, we'll all be together and it won't be near the city anymore."

"Okay." I said.

She hugged me. "Be careful okay? I promise we're going to help you Marie."

I hugged her back.

"Okay. Now go back to work before your boss says anything. I'll call you and keep you updated"

I nodded and went back inside.

Hana was smiling and joking with the 12 boys.

"Order up!"

I assume that's theirs. I went to go pick it up, soon Hana was by my side.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just an old friend." I smiled.

We walked back with their food. Carefully setting things in place. Kai was still looking at me, it's as if he were onto me but not really. I've seen that look before...that look in his eye. I looked away from him. Once we gave them their food, we excused ourselves and walked to the kitchen.

Hana: Kai keeps looking at you.

"What're you talking about?" I asked.

Hana: I think he likes you. I mean, call me crazy but the way he looks at you is like love at first sight.

As crazy at it sounds. That's the exact look he had in his eye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luhan: Make it more obvious why don't you.

Kai: What?

Sehun: You like that girl

Suho: Have you met her before?

D.O: It seems like you two had good chemistry.

Xiumin: Old friend?

Luhan: That's Taecyeon's girlfriend

Kris: 2PM's Taecyeon?

Sehun: No, Taecyeon from 3PM.

They began laughing.

Kris: -.-

Baekhyun: You like someone's girlfriend? You can't do that!

Tao: She's beautiful and all but if she's with someone it's wrong Kai.

Kai: I know it's stupid and I shouldn't think about that stuff but she reminds me so much of Karen. No other girl has captured my attention like Karen until I saw this girl. She's like...I don't know. She doesn't look like Karen but she resembles her in a way. The way she acts and how she carries herself...it's like seeing Karen again. But not really.

Chanyeol: I don't see it.

Sehun: Now that you mention it Kai. I do know what you mean.

Suho: Do you still have feelings for Karen?

Kai: I always will...she's the love of my life. And I'll never understand why she chose him over me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*VRRRR VRRRR VRRRR*

A text.

Taecyeon: I'm going to leave the door unlocked. I'm sorry but there's somewhere I need to be and I can't pick you up. Please make yourself at home. I'll make it up to you.

I sighed.

How am I going to get to his place?!

"Marie, can you clean table 10 and I'll clean table 7?"

"Yeah sure." I said.

EXO already left. I was a bit relieved. Seeing Kai like that made me feel...strange. I picked everything up. It's now closing time, the moment I've been waiting for. I'm ready to go to bed but I have no clue how I'll get to Taecyeon's place yet. I can't possibly tell Hana. We cleaned the dinning area and our boss dismissed us for the day.

"I'll see you tomorrow~" Hana smiled and walked away.

"Bye. Have a good night" I smiled back.

She waved.

I took my phone out and thought of a quick way to get to his house. I began walking. Is this even the right way?

"I assume you don't know how to get to his place on foot"

"Ah!" I jumped.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"

"K-Kai. What're you doing here?"

"I was just walking around. I needed to clear my thoughts but anyway, I can walk you. If you'd like"

Do I really wanna accept his offer?

"Well....." I began.

Alone with Kai...Do I really wanna risk that?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3.6K 13
A MIN YOONGI HITMAN AU Warning: Mature Content 🔞
121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~
16.3K 659 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥