John Lennon one shots

By ghost_the_beatles

Imagines for John Lennon fans. ((Slow updates sorry. And requests are welcome)) More

The Storm
Togeher Again
Wedding Bells
The Wedding Reception
The Breakup
He Takes You To A Concert
Fireworks
Cuddles In Bed
Christmas
A Knock Comes on the Door
The Best Chapter Of My Life
The One Night In Hamburg
Cut Off By My Best Friend
When I Lost You
The Day Begins
We Can Get Through This I Promise
I'm Sorry
Nightmare
Goodbye Is Never Easy
My Bully

He's Away On Tour

352 11 0
By ghost_the_beatles

My boyfriend of 7 years, John Lennon, is currently on tour with his amazingly talented band The Beatles, even though I miss him like crazy I'm happy and proud that he's doing what he loves and I love seeing him happy.

Today is our 7 year anniversary and John and I aren't together to celebrate it. My thoughts are interrupted when the phone rings.

*phone rings*

"Y/n baby, be ready for 7:30" the voice on the other side sounded nervous but excited at the same time.
"John, what's going on?" you ask slightly confused.
"Love, Brian's coming to pick ye up to bring ye to the show tonight that's why I asked ye to be ready for 7:30" he clarified and you could feel him smiling on the other end.
"Okay baby, I'll see you later" you smile and with that I put the phone down.

You're currently on the way to the show with Brian, who is hiding something and you can tell it's about John so you decided not to ask questions. You both pull up at the stage door and head in and were greeted by the other Beatle wives. Brian takes you to the front of the stage in John's view, he looks down at you and smiles as he continues to sing "Twist and Shout".

You were in such a deep trance on John's beautiful smile, you didn't realize his arms were wrapped around your waist pulling me on stage.

"Y/n love, Happy 7 year anniversary my love" John smiles as he takes your hand in his.
"Awww Johnny, Happy 7 years to you too baby" you smile with a blush slowly creeping it's way on to your face.
"Y/n I'm madly in love with yer and I want to spend the rest of me life with ye, so y/n will ye make me the happiest man on earth and become my Mrs Lennon?" He asked, down on one knee with tears brimming his beautiful, shining eyes as the sweat started dripping down his face.
"Y-yes I'll marry you" you cry smiling as he puts the magnificiant diamond ring on your wedding finger. "I love you John Winston Lennon" you smile kissing him as the fans screamed at the lads.
"I love ye too y/n Lennon" he smiled kissing you back.

This was the most beautiful anniversary you've had so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 32.7K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
167K 7.5K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...