Book One || Cliché || ChangJin

By Changjinniee

Where everything is Cliché, or so it seems... The Cliché accidental text~ Hyunjin is an idol. Changbin is an... More

Accidental text..
Bored
We meet the mother
Cute~
What!?
Sweet
I met my idol!
I miss you
We meet again
Reveal
Rumours
Shopping
Kisses and cuddles
Behind the mask
We Meet the mother pt.2
Dinner with the Mother pt.1
Dinner with the Mother pt.2
Getting Mom and Dad together pt.1
Arguments and Memories
Nightmares
Nightmares part 2
Nightmares 3
Texts with Bae
The Suffocating End
Coming Soon

Woojin and other news..

1.4K 50 11
By Changjinniee

Hey.. it's the author.. I was recovering from sulli's death. But now.. I heard Woojin left Straykids, not too long ago. I dont know what to say, I hoped it was all a joke. Searching for articles that proved Woojin was still in straykids, and that Sulli was still alive.. but no. I was wrong, Sulli is gone.. and Woojin has left Straykids, and I also heard about Hwall leaving Theboyz. It's too much to take in.. I refuse to believe all of this. But even if I try to cover myself in lies, nothing will change and the pain will get worse. I need a break from all of this.. I will miss seeing Woojin, Sulli, and Hwall on stage. Please let me recover from all this.. I am suffering too, and I am very sorry for not updating for two weeks. School has been stressing me out, it's even worse now.. I just want good news, I know sooner or later I have to accept it. But right now, I can't.. If you also need someone to talk to, I am here. You can message me privately..

Thank you for reading this..

Sincerely, Changjinniee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.3K 47
it's either yeet or be yeeted ~ probably Felix at some point in time.
333K 12.7K 35
instagram au!! the post | minsung in which jisung, an underground rapper, has a secret fan account for his favorite model, and one day accidenta...
1M 34.9K 33
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hyunjin is the bad boy at school, he likes to tease a specific perso...
17.4K 769 51
Why does Felix always bring out the best in Changbin and why can't he be that way with me? -Hyunjin Note: this is friendship fic, so don't expect an...