Love In Tales

Por Helay_azad

This is a collection of short romantic stories. each one takes you to an other world, hope you like it as i w... Más

HOLD ME TIGHT
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
(10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
IMPERISHABLE LOVE
// 2 //
A/N
// 3 //
clearing the questions
// 4 //
NOT AN UPDATE
// 6 //
// 7 //
// 8 //
CHARACTERS
// 9 //
// 10 //
// 11 //
// 12 //
// 13 //
// 14 //
BONUS CHAPTER
TOSSED AND LOST
// 2 \\
CHARACTERS
// 3 \\
// 4 \\
// 5 \\
// 6 \\
// 7 \\
// 8 \\
// 9 \\
A quick question
// 10 \\
// 11 \\
heart broken
// 12 \\
Your Suggestions
//13\\ ( prank )
// 13 \\
EPILOGUE
YOUR DEMAND
// BONUS CHAPTER \\
[ SWAPPED FATE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER 4 ]
[ CHAPTER 5 ]
A/N
THANK YOU!
[ CHAPTER 6 ]
[ CHAPTER 7 ]
THANK YOU
[ CHAPTER 8 ]
[ CHAPTER 9 ]
[ CHAPTER 10 ]
[ CHAPTER 11 ]
[ CHAPTER 12 ]
[ CHAPTER 13 ]
[ CHAPTER 14 ]
[ CHAPTER 15 ]
[ CHAPTER 16 ]
NEW STORY
[ CHAPTER 17 ]
[ EPILOGUE ]
BONUS CHAPTER
TEARS IN DRIZZLES
~~ CHAPTER 1~~
~~ CHAPTER 2 ~~
~~ CHAPTER 3 ~~
DARK TIME
CHAPTER FOUR
Hello
~~ CHAPTER FIVE ~~
PRAYERS
LIFE
~~~CHAPTER SIX~~~
New story
Your characters
NEW STORY
SWAPPED FATE
^^^ Mirage ^^^

// 5 //

5.4K 300 21
Por Helay_azad

Faith means living with uncertainty feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark.

Faith is the light that guides you throw darkness.

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.

Faith is taking the best and first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

But right now Veeda's faith was taking a turn. Which she had idea and wanted to go with it.

Her faith was, she was married to the one person who she always saw as her brother's friend and her father's family friend. But she had accepted her faith while repeating the three words three times with her heart and soul. But starting her marital life with him was not easy. Shee wanted to know him.

And for that Veeda started observing Hammad and realized how busy he is in his life. Waking up around 5 after praying fajir then he would leave for his morning workout session. His breakfast was fresh juice with dry fruit and 5 boiled eggs with 3 yolks and 5 whites.

Then he would leave to his office in Army base. After his work or some operations or training he would go to his academy to check on other armies and their trainings.

Veeda noticed that he takes care of himself and his family a lot. The time that he gives to his mother and his siblings, would shocked as well overwhelmed her.

Hammad was treating Muska like his own daughter while he was strict with Musa. He wanted him to focus on his studies then he would decide what to do with his life. Musa was a fun loving man much different than Hammad. His jolly nature would always burst her in fits of laughter.

But Hammad's attitude toward her was different. He was caring for her yet he was possessive. His possessiveness was not hidden from her as she could see and feel it.

When he would come from his academy around 9 at night, then he would have a shower followed by his dinner. Veeda also noticed that his eyes were on her every now then. But she had no courage to look at his intense eyes. And in room, they were sleeping in same bed but with distance, among the mentioned distance, he would keep his hand on her waist and hugged her from back. Veeda liked that warmness and that was soothing for her.

River can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. And in here Veeda wanted to end their awkwardness and wanted to be friends if not lovers. And the silent awkwardness between them. She wanted to flow like river and indulge in him. But she also knew that it was not an easy path to walk as in these 2 weeks of their marriage she realized few things about him. About his nature, his habits, his likes and dislikes. So she knew that Hammad is a difficult person to deal with.

It was around 9 when he returned from his academy. Entering the main lounge he saw his mother waiting for him but another person was waiting for him. Hammad had noticed that after few days of his marriage, when he started to resume his work, Veeda was beside him in his every need as a good wife and he appreciated that but still one thing was irritating him and that was her quietness and agitation in front of him. He wanted her to talk to him and ask him how was his day or what she did during the day and when he decided to take the lead and ask her, But she would answer him shortly with lower eyes. He mentally sighed and went inside.

'' asalamu alaikum mom'' he greeted his mother but with his tired voice. Hammad was not fond of taking leaves and he wanted to resume his work right after his marriage but his mother made him to take leave and he reluctantly took 3 days leave. But after resuming his work, he realized a lot was pending and he had to work extra to cover up the work.

'' walaikum salam my lion son how are you?'' she asked her in her usual motherly affection making him smile on his neck name. He nodded and kissed her fore head but glanced at her who was standing there looking at him then averted her eyes.

''as....asalamu alaikum'' she meekly greeted him while still looking down but feeling his intense gaze on her.

'' walaikum salam'' he answered in his usual dominating voice making her nervous. She was feeling his gaze on her like he was gazing her soul.

'' Veeda my child go make his food ready and also yours. Last night you skipped your food what do you think I will not know it. Don't forget I have raised kids my child alone, I have managed a house alone so I know it. Now go and have your dinner with your husband while I will pray and go to sleep now in peace'' she got up with difficulty as she was having knee pain cause of her age. But what she said shocked Hammad and nervous Veeda. They both were standing in hall while Hammad's eyes were on her and her eyes were on her hands.

'' you skipped your dinner because you were waiting for me last night and I came late so you slept empty stomach?'' he asked her in his ascendancy voice sending shivers down her spine. She looked up at him whose hands were in his pockets and was waiting for her to reply him. He was looking handsome in his army suit. His bulging figure was doing good justice to the suit. She swallowed looking at him. His raven hairs were messy on his forehead like he had brushed it many times with his hands. His strong neck and his strong shoulders while standing with his hands in his pockets, his muscles were budging out. He was carrying the suite and his dignity with pride. She looked at his face and realized she was gazing him when he raised his eye brow at her making her avert her eyes from him.

'' have a grip on yourself idiot. You are staring him shamelessly''

She mentally cursed herself while squeeze shut her eyes unaware that he was looking at her acts with keen interest.

He chuckled and came stood close to her. He left her chin with his finger and made her to look at his eyes. Hammad knew that she is beautiful but her innocence and guilelessness was making him protective and possessive toward her.

'' you didn't answer me'' he huskily told her making her to fight a battle within herself because his closeness was affecting her. He always had that effect on her and she was confuse why she was feeling intimidating from him even before marriage.

'' i....i wanted to eat w...with you'' she managed to reply while looked at his chest but not his eyes.

Hammad wanted to ask her more but he left it as he wanted her to eat since she was thin in front of him that way he could have his eyes on her to make her eat properly. So he left to take fresh and she released her breath that she had no idea she was holding all this time. He returned with simple white t shirt and grey sweat pants. Veeda didn't look at him as she knew he was already looking at her. So she dished out the food and they had it silently. There was something in that silence too that they both were enjoying. But all of a sudden he decided to break it.

'' Veeda mom said I should drop you at your parents house. It's a costume that girl stays after marriage in her parents' house. So get ready I will drop you tomorrow'' she stopped eating and looked at him who was eating his food. Veeda was missing her family and wanted to spend time with them. She felt happy about it.

'' ok'' she replied in her usual meek voice and continued to have her food silently.

'' but '' he paused and looked at her who stopped eating and looked at him as well.

'' for how many days'' he took her off guard as she had no idea what to tell him. Her eyes roam here and there than him but he was noticing her actions with keen absorption.

'' i.... I don't know''

Veeda had no idea for how many days she should go but she remembered her sister in law that she only went for a day. But in here she was missing her family and wanted to stay more days there but she had no courage to voice her thoughts so she left it to him to decide. Veeda was waiting for him to say. Sensing her eyes on him as she was desperately waiting for her answer he looked at her.

'' go for 2 days as I can't allow you more than that because I need you around me'' saying that he got up and went to their room but taking his plate with himself to kitchen.

To say Veeda was shocked would be an understatement as she was gob smacked. She felt goose bumps thinking what he said to her. Her heart was beating swiftly and rapidly leaving her shell shocked.

Night passed like always but Veeda felt hesitation like he was not happy to let her go but he didn't voice his thoughts and she was glad for that.

'' Veeda my child,

Go and have your family time with your family. I wanted him to leave you for at least a week, but he said that 2 days are enough. So just have fun there'' kissing her forehead she voiced her thoughts and showed her affection for her daughter in law. Veeda felt his hesitation last night like he was not happy about her 2 days stay there but he kept her thoughts to himself. She kissed her mother in law's hand as respect and she kissed her head. Hammad was taking her to her house in his personal car, not his army's vehicle or his driver. He wanted her to feel comfortable and he also wanted to be comfortable and drop her himself. Hammad was feeling something off. In these 2 weeks of their marriage, he was used to her. He always wanted her around him but Hammad was not selfish. He knew that she was missing her family and he had no right to not let her see her family.

'' bhabhi listen, you have made my brother more stressed so just come fast I want you guys to go to your honeymoon soon and make me a cool uncle ouch'' Muska smacked Musa's head making him groan in pain. He glared at her while she looked at Veeda, her mouth was hanged open staring at him with wide eyes. She changed her expression as she was flushed red. Hammad cleared his throat as he stood beside Musa shooting him a glare. Musa was less affected as he rolled his eyes at him.

Veeda was more flushed as she saw him standing there and he glanced at her while she looked down

Hammad looked at her as she was wearing red anarkali with kohl in her green eyes and very light shade of red lipstick. Her hairs were open, she was wearing her veil loosely around her head. Her gold bangles in her both hands, were showing her a new bride. His bride only that thought gave him a satisfaction. And he couldn't deny how beautiful she was looking.

'' let's go'' with that he startled her as he hold her hand and her baggage. She was amazed at his boldness and heard a whistle from his siblings. Veeda smiled and looked down but she felt uneasy as her mother in law was also sitting there. Hammad opened the passenger seat for her and he sat to drive. They journey was silent but both were in thoughts. Hammad glanced toward her while she was gazing the window. The tingling of her bangles, were creating havoc in him. Hammad took her hand in his and for the second time he startled her. Veeda looked at him and then at their hands. His eyes were on road and he was wearing white shirt with denim pants looking casual but handsome. Feeling her hesitation, he looked at her who was already looking at her.

'' what happened Veeda?'' he said in his deep and husky voice but they way he was taking her name felt so smooth and luscious to her that she liked her name all over again.

He squeezed her hand as he didn't get any reply from her. she came out of her thoughts and looked at him. whose full focus was on road. But she knew that his attention was on her every movement too.

'' you.....you hold my hand in front of your .......family..''

'' so what?

Can't I take my wife's hand?

Do you think I feel embarrass to show my affection toward you in front of other?''

He didn't let her complete as he said what his mind was telling him to say. He didn't like it that she was reluctant in front of him and others. He was not a man to show his feelings but he was not a man to be emotionless.

She was astounded on his answer and she snapped her head toward him with a shocked expression. Hammad looked at her to her utmost aghast, he gave her a small smile but that was genuine smile she could decipher that.

'' I don't need to feel appalled to show my emotions toward you and I want the same from you. and one more thing after 2 days I will come and take you till then take care of yourself'' she didn't realized when they reached her home.

'' ok but won't you come inside?'' she said to him more like a whisper. Hammad shook his head as he had to go to his academy as he was taking shooting exams from his snipers.

Before she leave, she looked at him who was holding her hand. Veeda looked at him with confusion and Hammad left her hand. He left there after he saw her entered her father's house.

Veeda happily entered her house and searched her mother. She saw her praying but she saw her sister in law who was in kitchen. Veeda hugged her and made her startled. They were not expecting her to as she didn't tell them.

'' asalamu alaikum Zara'' Veeda squalled in happiness.

'' walaikum salam'' she hugged her back with same happiness and enthusiasm.

'' my princess you came'' she heard her mother Mrs. Fatima Rasooli's voice and ran to her. Suddenly her tears flowed down her cheeks as she hugged her tightly and her mother caressed her hair to sooth her.

'' I missed you mom'' she whispered in her sobs while her mother kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears. They made her sit and Zara gave her a glass of water.

Brigadier general Hussain Rasooli entered and saw her daughter sitting in lounge having tea with her mother and sister in law.

'' princess'' hearing her neck name, she ran to her father and hugged him while he hugged her back as he was missing her too. she was her father's princess. He would do anything for her happiness and for that reason, he knew that Hammad was best for her. when the received Farad's proposal. He was aghast and instantly he reject it as he knew that he was nothing but a billionaire's son and his army eyes could see him a bad news.

'' you ok my princess?'' he asked her while pulling out of hug. She looked at him and smiled which was enough for him to see that she was fine.

Time passed like floating water while she was sitting on the boat of her memories to catch the best of it.

Talks and words were not less among them as they talked none stop about everything around them.

She was happy being around her flesh and bones.

DING!

DING!

Their talks stopped as they heard door bell. Veeda instantly stood up as she was waiting for her brother to come and see him. running with a happy smile while her hair were flowing freely and her veil slipped from her head to her shoulders. her gold bangles were tingling. She was looking like a new bride which she was. Abruptly she opened the door with a smile and twinkling eyes, but her smile vanished seeing the person in front of her. Farad was lost and shocked looking at the beauty in front of him. she was a sight to his sour and lust full eyes. he looked at her from head to toe. Her slender figure was looking so luscious in red. Her chocolate brown hair flowing and cascaded down to her shoulders. sensing his eyes on her, she turned and left him while he smirked and looked at her retreading back.

'' hello doll I am here''

Not all storms come to disturb our life, some comes to clear our path. But some comes like tornado which will smash everything and make you believe in Elysium.

And her storm was hovering above her life, now he took the turn of tornado.

....................................

Late I know but its hell cold here so I am sitting and wrapped in blanket while writing this. I am very bad in cold so I get sick easily.

Any ways how was it?

Do share your thoughts I will work on it.

Keep reading as the real tornado is about to come for that!

Keep reading and keep guessing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 24.6K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...
23.9K 107 13
**Please note that my short stories contain explicit content** Therefore, if you are not a fan of dark encounters between people in unusual situation...
3.4K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
12.3K 440 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...