Yarichin Bitch Club and a New...

Por allhailyaoi

Ok, so this story is about a guy named Ryusei Akito, and his experience at the "Photography Club"! Hope you e... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

25.1K 364 554
Por allhailyaoi

  I am not really confident about this one... I tried, though! Also, the words in italics are either thoughts or words with emphasis.

Chapter 1

   Getting out of bed, Akito prepared his clothes for school, not very excited for his "high school debut". Akito was nervous, although he didn't want to be. He thought that something was going to go wrong, and little did he know, he was right.

   Even though I'm transferring early in the year, will I make any friends? ...Never mind, it'll be fine. He thought.

   Snapping out of his thoughts, Akito went downstairs to see his mother sitting at the table.

   "Hi sweetie. Are you excited for your first day at school?" Akito's mom asked.

   "Yeah, I'm excited for school." Akito replied with a smile. It was a lie, of course, but went unnoticed by his mother.

   "That's good then. Have some breakfast." Akito's mother said.

   The both of them ate in silence. Ever since Akito's older brothers left for college, the house was quiet.

   After eating, Akito went back upstairs and got changed into his uniform. He looked in the mirror. A black haired and red eyed boy stared back at him. He brushed his hair to the side, noticing a streak of white hair, which may have been caused by stress.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

   After what felt like hours of walking, Akito finally made it to Mori Mori Academy. The school was pretty big, which made Akito feel that he would get lost pretty quickly. Finding his class, which was Class 1-D, he stood at the doorway, waiting to be introduced, like the other person standing next to him. The person had brown hair and green eyes, and was about the same height as Akito, only a few centimetres taller. When Akito saw the brown-haired boy looking at him, he flashed a smile.

   Once they were called in to introduce themselves, Akito let the other male go first, just to be nice. The boy's name was Toono Takashi, which he kept in mind. Next, it was Akito's turn.

   "My name is Ryusei Akito. I'll be in your care." Akito says with the clearest voice he could make, adding his signature smile at the end, earning a few blushes from his classmates.

   They went to their seats, and Akito's seat was right behind Toono's. When the break started, Toono and Akito were approached by a shorter, light brown-haired boy.

  "Toono-kun and Ryusei-kun!" The male said.

   "Ah, yes?" We both said at the same time.

   "Haha, you guys don't need to be so formal! I'm Yaguchi Kyousuke, but you can call me Yacchan!" Yacchan cheerfully beams, while holding his hands out.

   "Alright, It's nice to meet you, Yacchan." Akito says, taking one of his hands.

   Yacchan, huh. He seems a little too nice, he might be faking it. Unless he's a nice person, and I'm just overthinking it.  Akito thought.

   "O-okay, Y-Yacchan." Toono stuttered out, taking Yacchan's other hand.

   "We'll be classmates from now on, Toono-kun, Ryusei-kun! Oh, by the way, did you guys join any clubs yet?"

   "I haven't, and I don't really want too..." Toono sighs.

  "I haven't either, but I guess I could join one." Akito says.

   "Eh! It's mandatory to join a club, you know! How about the soccer club?" Yacchan questioned.

   "I don't want to do an activity that requires movement, so no." Toono stated.

  "Yeah, me too. I'm not that great at sports, so..." Akito sighs.

   "Oh...I see. There are cultural clubs, then. Are those fine?" Yacchan asked.

   The club the two decided to join was the Photography club, which, little did they know, was going to be a turning point in their lives.

   When they got there, Toono opened the door to the room, and inside was a person using a vibrator on another person, with three other people watching. Toono quickly shut the door. Since Akito was behind Toono, he couldn't see what was happening, and only heard the sounds coming from the room.

   ...What was that?

   Suddenly, the door opened, and a blonde haired guy dragged both Toono and Akito into the club room.

   Needless to say, Akito was very confused at what was happening right now.

  The guy called the other members and they did these strange poses with various sex toys.

   "I'm sorry, I think we're in the wrong classroom..." Toono mumbled out.

   "Nope! This is it! This is the Photography club, also known as Yari-bu!" The blonde cheerfully stated.

   "Ah, um...what happened earlier..." Toono stuttered.

   "We thought it would be a good idea to try this new vibrator! Look at it's shape!" He says.

   Meanwhile, Akito, still frozen from shock, is trying to escape from reality. ...This, isn't it just like a BL plot? That would be nice. I would read that.  Poor Akito.

   Just then, the door opened, to reveal a tall, black-haired guy.

   "...Here. Is this the Photography Club?" The guy asks.

   And once again, they did the poses with the toys.

   "Welcome to Yari-bu! You are a new member, right?"

   He seemed to be confused for a moment, before smiling dumbly and replying with a "Yes!"

   "Is this truly the Photography Club?" ...It was not.

   "Yes! You are a transfer student too, right?"

   "Yes! How did you know?"

   "During this time of year, it's usual for transfer students to join clubs."

   Noticing Toono and Akito, (who was still having a small mental breakdown) he asked them if they were transfer students too. When he got the positive reply, he put his arms around Toono and Akito, and smiled, "Then, we have to do our best! We have to get along because we're all transfer students!"

   Once Akito finally snapped out of it, he answered the male. "Yes, I hope we'll get along."

   "Well then, maybe it's a little bit fast, but I'll introduce you guys to the other club members!"

    "First of all, I'm the president, Akemi. If there's anything you don't understand, you can ask me." Akemi-senpai said.

    "Nice to meet you!" The tall, black-haired male exclaimed.

   "Then, he is Itome-kun. My super cute boyfriend."

   "EHHHHH?! Boyfriend, you said, another guy?!" Toono screeched.

    Toono was really loud, loud enough for Akito to cover his ears.

   "Didn't you know that is common in all-boys schools?"

   "What?! Really?!"

   "Fufu. We are truly in love." Akemi-senpai announces, making Itome-senpai blush.

   "Next one, Shikitani-kun!" Akemi-senpai says, pointing to a boy with black hair and glasses.

   "I think dirty things look painful, so they're off-limits. Even if they're soft, it's impossible." Shikitani-senpai declares, making the 1st years sweat-drop.

   "He has OCD, so sometimes he looks grumpy. But when sex is involved, he is very cooperative!"

   "Ehhh...do I need to know that?" Toono wondered.

   "I mean, it is some kind of sex club, so naturally those things would be mentioned." Akito explained somewhat calmly, not noticing the presence behind him.

   Something warm touched Akito's neck, making him let out a small yelp in surprise.

   "Hah! You let out a cute noise there, man." A guy with blue hair said.

  "Ah...t-thanks, I guess?" Akito stammered in confusion.

   "I'm Tamura. But you can also call me Tamu-senpai." Tamu-senpai smirked.

   "As you see, Tamu-kun is like a puppy, but his personality is a little bad, especially when it comes to toys."

   "Last but not least, the vice-president, Yuri-kun! He isn't very intelligent, so you can't talk too much with him, but let me say he gives the best blowjobs!" He exclaimed, gesturing to a male with pink hair and sunglasses.

   "Well, with this we finish everyone's introduction, and the activities we do here...Tamu-kun, I'll leave it to you." Akemi-senpai finished.

   "If you want me to simplify what we do at Yari-bu...SEX!" Tamu-senpai yells, making Toono and the other 1st year shocked, with the exception of Akito, who has lost faith in humanity.

   "Yeah, it's in the name..." Akito sighs, and you could tell that he gave up on everything.

   "You mean like a sex service?" The other 1st year asks.

   "It's only a matter of seduction, and nothing else." Tamu-senpai answered.

   "S-So, since we joined this club... we also have to do that?" Akito stuttered.

  "Ah? You're an idiot who doesn't understand quickly, of course you have to!" Tamu-senpai yells.

   "All right! Then, I'll make an effort! But, I would totally hate it if a man tries to put it in me." The tall, black-haired male exclaimed.

   "Then, you could only be tachi. We have less tachi-ones than neko-ones, so they're pretty popular!"

   "I'm a tachi!" The male beamed.

   "Oh, really? Good for you." Akito sighs.

   "By the way, if any of you don't have sex with someone in a month, you'll be forced to participate in an orgy." Akemi-senpai states, smiling darkly.

   Excuse me? I did not hear what I think I heard... Akito thought, which might have been a thought all that Akito and Toono shared.

   "T-that's a crime! Something like that! A-an orgy?!" Toono shouts, and Akito couldn't agree more.

   "An academy surrounded by mountains is like a land with no laws, do you understand? Besides, teachers are also clients of Yari-bu too." Akemi-senpai answered.

   I knew something was going to go wrong... I was right, I guess. Akito thought.

   "Once you arrive to the club room, you'll probably find everyone reunited. If you find someone you like, you can try to seduce them too."

   No, the more I think about it, it's a BL plot. There's no way this kind of thing exists in real life... Hah... It's going to be a long year... Akito knew his first day was going to be bad, but not this bad.

~End of chapter 1~

   Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.7K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...