Oh-My-Matsuno!

By Kami-11

Just the collection of my Matsuno x readers fanfics or PLATONIC fanfics between the brothers. Here will be SF... More

The CAT of My Dreams~
Two Shy Virgins
6 Is The Devil's Number
Soft paws, soft heart
A Day For Family (P2)
A Day For Family (P1)
A Day For Family (P3)
A Day For Family (P4)
A Day For Family (END)
A Flower Bud Blooms Within The Gloom
Sibling Envy

Day-Dreaming Proposal

198 6 0
By Kami-11

[ A/NJust a short fic about the Matsuno brothers hanging out and sharing their thoughts. Platonic and wholesome for the soul vuv) ]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fits of laughter adorned the chilled atmosphere of the night where only the moon and streetlights lightened the roads and sidewalks that twisted and curved onto any calculated route. One small cart in particular helped illuminate it's perimeter a little more; the boiling of ingredients to create the perfect oden was indeed a nice stove to warm the chef owner accompanied by the infamous 6 NEETs.

The midget with scarred whiskers grunted in fury as he was yet again taken advantage of his restaurant already scolded the 6 hellhounds that continued to banter and howl in amusement with one another clearly ignoring the midget bastard. Chibita's frustration soon surrendered into exhaustion as the sextuplets easily flattered the idjit for more delicious oden and beer, the poor petite chef blushed and sold more of his delicacies for free once again.

As much as he couldn't tolerate their ill-manners and nonsensical behavior they always managed to cheer up the hearts of others in their particularly odd (and annoying) way.

"Honestly, you idjits are insufferable! There ain't no chance any chick would ever like y'all."

Now this definitely triggered the Matsuno sextuplets as they instantly focused their attention to Chibita, magically sobered and slightly squinting their dopey eyes in protest.

"Oh dear friend, what could you ever possibly mean~? I for one know that I'M the most handsome, no girl could resist such a prince~! Heheh..heh."

Karamatsu sparkled in glee as he posed his arms around to add to his suave flair, his face flushed in drunk stupor and his voice slurring in confidence. The others cringed at the painful response and groaned in distaste until Totty's voice barged in.

"Handsome? Hnf! More like creepily deranged. I at least have successes on actually dating people!"

Now all brothers glared at the youngest in fervor envy, Totty smirking in triumph and cackled to himself as he kept degrading his older brothers.

"Ya dumbass, yer a two-faced idjit, ya probably didn't even held a girl's hand in your life except for ye momma!"

This unfazed Todomatsu as he rested his head onto his bent arm on the island cart while the other freely lazed on the bar table as well, his cute smile fully stretched into a devilish smirk and his squinted eyes sparkled in even more confidence which indeed shocked Chibita, that at least one of the stupid brothers actually managed to hold a girl's hand. The one to act first in rage was Jyushimatsu whose neck twisted, snapping his spiraled eyes towards Totty uncomfortably close, his body not even naturally bending in the slightest from the movement.

The deadly ray of sunshine in half a millisecond stabbed the wooden bar-top with the metal toothpick that held the oden, just a centimeter away from Totty's rested arm, the youngest of them all screeched in fear and sweated profusely as knew how close Jyushimatsu was in destroying him.

Once the bloodlust was mostly vented out of his system, Jyushimatsu popped his neck back into place and smiled as his usual cheery self and asked for yet another meal.

Chibita, with much appreciation for his life, obeyed the wide grinning matsu.

A few seconds of eerie silence remained until Choromatsu was slapped with a memory and scoffed in displeasure.

"Jyushimatsu, you out of all of us have A F**KING GIRLFRIEND! For you to act out in envy is pathetic."

The yellow and green blotched brothers began a deathly glare war, their delinquent phase overpowering as they both made disgruntled snarls along with ridiculous expressions for dominance and dangerously close to actually wrestling with one another. Everyone else rolled their eyes, Todomatsu patting Jyushimatsu to sit down and Karamatsu doing the same to Choromatsu which seemed to calm the delinquency in the atmosphere. Chibita, with much love and concern for his cart stand to also live longer, finally dispelled the hostility by giving each of those NEET bastards another free bottle of beer, sighing in lassitude from their behavior.

Another moment of comforting silence wafted in the air minus the noises of chewing and sipping until Ichimatsu (with much courage) whispered out a confession, his ears reddening.

"Well....at least you guys had some contact with someone....unlike me. It must be nice if one would crush on someone such as myself..."

Unexpected to hear such honesty from the one Matsu who rarely showed emotions, all the hearts were struck with a heavy pang of guilt and the need to be protective of such a soft man.

Osomatsu smiled warmly as he ruffled Ichimatsu's hair, Jyushimatsu patting his brother's back as everyone else coo'd and encouraged him to have faith.

"With a soft heart and honesty like that, ya damn sure could get them ya idjit!"

Chibita cackled as he gave a thumbs up to Ichimatsu which in return faintly smiled at the encouragement.

Osomatsu nodded and hummed in agreement.

"He's right! Ya ain't a bad person Ichimacchan, just a guy with an armored heart waiting for the one true soul to forever cherish your tsundere personality gahaha!"

Laughter was spat as Ichimatsu was teased though he too chuckled in delight as he couldn't really deny much of what was commented.

And another moment of silence filled the calming atmosphere, each brother enjoying more sips of their cool beverages and complimented the owner endlessly, appreciating in both how kind Chibita could still be in handling their spoiled misbehavior.

Though it was fine to maintain the peace, the midget owner arched an eyebrow in curiosity specifically towards the 'leader of the pack' as he had yet to hear his part of finding a dream lover, perhaps even more.

Chibita stirred the piping pots of his meals a few minutes before he settled down the temperature of the stoves and crossed his arms with a light hum.

"So what's yer part in this topic? I had expected ya to ramble on about hot peeps by now."

The brothers blinked in unison and caught on to what Chibita meant to say, all the younger siblings snapping their blank stares to the eldest who seemed just as dumbfounded as them.

"Huh?"

Chibita still having an eyebrow arched now squinted his eyes and leaned in as close as he could to rephrase his question.

"I said, what kinda dream you wish to have with your significant other?"

"Ah.."

Osomatsu, the doofus he is, sheepishly smiled with a snicker and stared down at his empty plate coated in the boiled sauce from the oden, sweat lightly prickling on his flushed skin.

Normally he always had these sort of conversations and other topics that were much more perverted but for some reason, now of all those times did he felt...embarrassed.

The eldest brother furrowed his brows in perplexity from this sudden wave of being flustered, his cheeks coloring more.

Perhaps it was the alcohol that had finally begun to take over again and cause him to be woozy all of a sudden.

"Osomatsu-niisan?"

"Uh, yeah. Right.."

The eldest cleared his throat and gulped, ruffling his bowl-cut bangs as he huffed out and crossed his arms to rest them on the cart's counter-top.

"Well...most of us want someone to love, and share many moments with, I know I do, gehehe.."

No one said anything and kept their attention towards Osomatsu, slight shock prickling their senses at how mellow his tone became and how real he was being in the moment.

"I just want someone to be with me, love me for how sh*tty I am, go on dates and talk to them. I want to see them smile and laugh and somehow know that I'm the only one who could brighten their day, that I'm the only one they can truly love and trust, to endure the hardships and laugh and cry with each other. 

To know that I'm the only one left for them, that they just want me. And eventually to get marr-"

Osomatsu froze, eyes widening slightly from what he almost spilled out. Him realizing his deepest desire turned out to be something so pure and wholesome caused him to flush furiously. Uncertain on how to save himself, he simply hid his face into his arms, resting on the counter-top.

The younger siblings definitely caught up to what the eldest wanted to say and they too were a little flushed from his honesty, each of them silently agreeing of wanting that same dream.

Chibita was baffled, then again, Osomatsu had his surprising moments of being severely soft-hearted especially with how often he misbehaved.

The low sizzle of boiling oden, the chirping of bugs and the light strums of the riverbed from the breezes was only heard in the peaceful night, the atmosphere somewhat awkward but in a weird comforting way.

Chibita scoffed.

"If ya can be this nice and real, why ya gotta be a dumbass and not behave like so with someone? Could've had dates! Y'all honestly idiots.."

Chibita chuckled to himself as he then began to pick up their dirty plates to wash up and beer bottles to recycle. Osomatsu peeked from within his rested arms to glare at the midget yet hid a wide smile and the younger brothers giggled light-heartedly, teasing the eldest a bit with cooes and smooches and exaggerated vows.

Though their dreams are still far off from their reaches, though they knew the rough process they needed to endure to even remotely get close to such achievements, though they had to do much to rid of their titles of being a NEET..

These were dreams that were enjoyable to share with, bits of hope to keep onto and overall, just a great moment to have lived in.

No matter how far a dream is, someday, it'll eventually come true.

.

.

.

Heh.

.

.

.

This sure was a cheesy bit, hehe.

.

.

.

.

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
41.7K 875 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
261K 2.1K 102
My hero academia zodiac Best Ranking: # 69 - zodiac