why don't we imagines

By DivineHerron

I SUGGEST SKIP A FEW BECAUSE MY WRITING BACK THEN WAS TERRIBLE More

Play/Zach
Stranger?/Daniel
Stranger? Pt.2
Stranger? Pt.3
What?/Jack
Date/Zach
What he likes about you
Your favorite place to go with him
The argument/Jack
Ur favorite song to sing with him
Spin the bottle/Daniel
X/Zach
Almost lover.
Clingy ass bitch / Zach
Heartbreak/ Corbyn
Bully/ Corbyn Besson
Hate/Jack
Drunk/Corbyn
Happier/Daniel
Sleepover/Jack
Cheater/Zach
The waitress/Jonah
Happier pt.2
Piano/Daniel
Leave so soon? /Daniel
Cheater pt.2
Angry / Jack
Abusive boyfriend / Jack
Happier pt.3
Cheater pt.3
Ex-Girlfirend/Jonah
Go/Jack
Happier pt.4
Jealous/Jack
Romantic/Corbyn
Memories/Jonah
The announcement/Zach
Ive been thinking
Big anouncement
Our secret/Jonah
alcoholics /D.S
You dont know what its like/C.B
๐Ÿ˜‚
Classic/C.B
Diet/Jack
birthday boy/Zach
This is very important
Oof
Someone like you/Jonah
A toxic relationship/Daniel
Runaway/Corbyn
Ex/Ryan Herron
Lit/Jack
Besties/ Daniel
Besties pt.2
Show some love
Different sides/Daniel
Friends? / Zach
The club/ J.M
Bad girl good guy/ J.A
Psychopath/ corbyn
Someone you loved/ Jonah
Peter pan/ Daniel
Allergic to love/ J.A
Lets play a game/ peter pan
I want to die/d.s
mistake/Peter Pan
Smile/ c.b
Sick/Z.H
hurts: J.A
Ideas
Lost limelight
The friendship/ d.s
Start over again c๏ฟผ.b
Yandere <3 Zach

In another life// J.M

971 16 1
By DivineHerron

I stared at him from across the noisy classroom, the teacher left to do something and it turned into a teenage tornado. Desks were flipped and everyone was yelling but I didn't mind because all I could really see was his perfect smile chuckling from a joke his friend says. My heart flutters and skips a beat as he turned his head towards me, we locked eye contact and he gave off a little wave still smiling. My cheeks grew warm and I look down smiling, he doesn't know my name but sometimes I like to fantasize a world with him. Just stare off into space with him and me in a happily ever after story. I know pretty weird but it's grown a weird habit.

He walked over to me smiling..... My friend nudged my arm to signal me to look up. My hair fell onto my face as I looked up at her/him. I gave them a 'what!' Face as they looked past me then at me again, I rolled my eyes and looked next to me only to come face to face with Jonah Marais.

I tried to speak but was lost looking for the right thing to say to such an amazingly handsome human being. The lump in my throat began to get bigger and bigger but soon he spoke. With his gentle raspy voice he said

Jonah-Hey

A chuckle following after, he smiled looking at my lost reaction

Y-H-Hi....

I stutter still completely lost

Jo-I uh... I saw you stare at me and just wanted to say hey

He twiddled with his fingers while swaying back and forth.

Y-oh...haha yeah sorry about that. I got lost in my head

I say chuckling trying to come up with an excuse. He smiles and then opens his mouth about to say something but then interrupted by someone throwing a price of paper at me.

Nope. That wasn't apart of the fantasy someone actually threw a price of paper at me. The piece of paper that was crumpled up into a small ball knocked my glasses off my face, it hit my temple and boy did it hurt. My black RayBan glasses fell onto the concreted ground. And right as the sound of the plastic hitting the ground and glass shattering the room goes quiet.

My heart sank into my stomach and I rubbed my eyes, I looked around and saw the popular girls giggling and whispering to one another.

Dammit.

But all I could think of is how my mom is going to kill me, she already hates me enough but my glasses broke and no matter what no excuse will make her not forgive me. I put my head into my hands and sigh. Fuck.

I pick up the fame and started cleaning up the glasses, getting cuts everywhere but I didn't feel anything. Bleeding through my hands I throw most of them away but just kept one a really sharp one.

Then the class went back to being noisy

I looked at the crumped piece of paper and unravel it.

HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. KILL YOURSELF FREAK

Written in big bold letters I couldn't see the signs clearer than I could right now.

Y-REALLY FUNNY!

I scream from across the room grabbing everyone's attention. My voice echoing with power. I hold the note up

Y-So smart to tell a girl to commit suicide, right? You know I've dealt with your bullshit for all my life, I AM DONE

My voice filled with emotions that I didn't know I had. The class was completely silent as she sat there and stared at me. I heard my heart pounding and I felt anger, pure anger. I took out my pocket knife and I saw the fear that took over her body, I threw it straight down as the blade went throwing the desk. Closing her eyes she peeked and sighed but I was already out the door by then. Done with school.

But instead I just crumple it back up and throw it away. My heart cried though I receive things like this everyday it still hurts. I sat at my desk alone and working on the homework but I start to fantasize again

I stood there in front of my door and smiled, turning the doorknob and walking into my sugar cookie and candy cane scented home. Sugary sweets with some lemon I smile while my golden retriever smiled and runs up to me.

Y-Hey buddy!

I smile and close the door behind me while petting his soft head and him trying to to lick me. I put my backpack on the couch and walk into the kitchen to see my mom making sugar cookies.

Mom-Hey sweetie! Where are your glasses?

My mom says sweetly while taking a batch out of the oven and letting them cool on the stove.

Y-oh um.... they broke.

I say looking down ashamed

Mom-Well that's no problem we'll just buy you knew ones

She says icing the batch that was already cool.

Mom-And I made your favorite! Hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon

She says pointing at the red tinted glass cup with a straw in it

Y-Thanks

I say smiling as she returns it.

I get off the bus, walking towards my driveway with a shiver going down my back with every step. Entering my property I turn to my right and see my dog Buddy's grave with the roses placed by his tombstone begging to rot. I walk up some of the steps' my breath shaky as I slowly turn the doorknob. The scent of alcohol and burnt food immediately swept me off my feet.

I enter my house feeling scared and unprotected. I heard chuckles of old men in my kitchen, I sigh and peek knowing that I'd regret it. I saw Rose my mom and some other old guys doing drugs and drinking. Then I caught my moms eye.... shit. I turn the corner and run up to my bedroom but my heavy backpack slowing me down. It feels like I was running for my life, I most likely was.

Rose-WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR GLASSES Y/N

I close my eyes tightly but continue to run to my room. Her footsteps beaming behind me with her heels

thud.....thud....thud....

Then I reached my room, I immediately get in and lock the door. Breathing heavily I throw my backpack on the bed. She started banging recklessly on the door and I looked around desperately to what I could use as a barrier. The dresser.

My breath shaking I run towards my dresser and in one swipe everything that was on top of it was now lying broken on the floor. I started pushing it towards my door as the banging got louder.

Rose-Y/N OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR IM GOING TO BEAT UR ASS SO HARD YOU WILL BE IN A COMA

Like she wasn't already going to do that.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I put more heavy thing to use. I grabbed my backpack and emptied it with all my school supplies, I started to pack it with everything I needed, clothes and food, my phone and charger. I took a breath and looked out the window, I'm at the very top of our three story house. I took a deep breath and jumped. Everything was going through my mind but one thing stuck and it was RUN.

The moment I hit the ground all I did was run, I ran as fast as I could. Right to my seven year old brothers school. I went in yelling for him knowing I didn't have much time. I asked a the lady who sits at the front desk and she told me his room number. 314

I started to panic as I ran through all the halls and couldn't find it. But then I saw his little face through a doors window.

Y-DONAVON

I scream as the class and the teachers attention immediately turned towards me

D-Sissy?

His voice so small and innocent not knowing a single thing about what was gonna happen

Y-We gotta go. Mommy's gonna be here any minute.

I say panicking and grabbing him

Teacher- excuse me but you can't-

The teacher says trying to stay calm but I couldn't deal with it.

Y-Yes I know but our mom is a terrible junkie and an alcoholic, she was threatening to kill me and I can't live there I'm picking him up whether u like it or not. I haven't got much time I gotta go.

I say as quickly as I can and I ran with him in my arms.

D-Where are we going?

He says as I started booting out of the school and took a turn into the city that was about some miles away. I know it's wrong but I needed Jonah, I mean I know he's hosting a party right now and I don't have any other place to go.

Y-A fun place called Stillwater and we are going to this guy named Jonah's house. Now he has a lot of people there so don't get freaked out.

I say as calmly as possible knowing I was freaking out inside. What if he didn't want me there? What if he kicks me out? What if he calls the police? I guess we'll see what will happen.

I felt the icky green grass hitting my ankles as I was running through the empty field. I saw a road ahead and I knew we were almost there, I needed to catch my breath but I couldn't stop running, I needed to keep going.

.....

I arrived at his front door and I barge in with a backpack and a seven year old boy in my arms. People stared but I didn't care, I needed to find Jonah.

Jonah-Hey!

I heard him scream. His beautiful voice

Jo-When I said it was costume party I honestly didn't think u we're gonna be a teenage mom.... with a real kid

He jokes as I give him a 'this is serious face'

Y-I'm running away. This is my little brother

I say all in one breath as my heart started pounding. He stares at me in shock

Jo-And you are wondering if you could crash here....

He says finishing my sentence

Y-Please only for a couple of nights then I'm out and you will never hear from me again. I promise.

I beg as he scratches his head and looks down

Jo-Yeah sure. But nobody can know

He says strictly

Y-If people knew I was running away I wouldn't make it this far

I whisper to him but also hug him as he leads me to an empty room and relief takes over my body. I sit on the bed with Donavon on my lap, I kiss hi forehead and lay him down pulling the blanket on top of him

Y-Take a nap bub.

I say softly as his his forehead again.

In the crowd of people I search for Jonah and finally I spot him, his pearly white teeth and his perfect beautiful smile. And then he spotted me, embarrassment took over my body knowing he's seeing my like this all sweaty and tired. My heart stopped as he stopped talking to his friend and immediately came down the stairs to see me. Worry covered his face and then suddenly he was in front of me.

Jonah-Why are you here?

He says but not in a mean way like 'go away I don't like you' but more of the surprises way like he didn't expect me.

Y-I need to talk to you in private

I spit out, that's the most I've said to him I'm three years. My heart pounding as he nods and grabs my wrist, leading me into an empty room he closes the door behind him.

Jo-Hey. What's up?

He asks worried

Y-This is my little brother Donavon... and we're running away....

I say scared to what he is gonna say next.

Jo-And you need a place to stay....

He says finishing my sentence and I look down.

Y-Please. Just for a while

I beg stating at him with hope

Jo-Yeah. Stay for as long as you need but we need to talk later.

He says in a comforting tone as he gives me a hug. My heart skips five beats and butterflies start to form, never ever not even in a fantasy would I except to get a hug from Jonah. He gives Donavon a piece of candy and then walks out of the room

Y-Donavon you can have this tomorrow, get some sleep, okay?

I say calmly and tuck him in as he smiles and nods. I kiss his forehead and tie my hair up waiting for the party to end.

—————

Lmao I'll do a part 2 don't worry 😂

Word count: 2204$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 10 31
Uhh... Don't read these... I swear don't โŒ My writing skills have improved significantly since then ๐Ÿคก If you read these you will cringe until you cr...
14.7K 270 14
Some Dipcifica One Shots. These are old and likely terrible. I wrote them when I was in high school
8 0 4
These are the good ones I have saved. I have grown as a writer since then but these are quite nice I suppose. (shitty cover by me)
295K 9.7K 38
i wrote these when i was 12, pls excuse everything about them.