Smile/ c.b

C-SMILE Y/N!!!!!

Corbyn yells while smiling and pointing the camera at me and away from the boys.

Y-WAIT NO-

I put my hands in front of my face not wanting to be in a picture.

J-Y/n move ur hands

Jack says coming towards me as Corbyn started recording. Jack tried to pry my hands off of my face but he was just too weak.

Z-Wait let me try....

Zach then went over to me started to tickle my sides. I laugh and remove my hands from my face to try and move Zach away but by this point all of the boys tackled me on the ground except Corbyn who was filming everything.

Y-No no no no. GET OFFFFF

I yell laughing as they start to laugh even more.

Y-Okay I give-

I couldn't finish my sentence and I started laughing even more. Then after what felt like forever they finally stopped. They all got up as my body laid on the hard wooden floor with my hands resting on my stomach.

C-How do you feel after that?

Corbyn saying putting an invisible microphone up to my mouth and puts the camera towards us

Y-You all are gonna die.

I say getting up as they all started to scatter except Corbyn.

Y-That's includes you Corbyn
C-What!! What did I do?
Y-YOU FILMED IT. 5 SECONDS TO HIDE

I yell as Corbyn shuts off the camera and throws it on the nearby couch then scatters.

....

It's time to say goodnight to the boys, the hardest thing to do.

Y-Guess what?

I say out of the blue. We were all on the couch and everyone was on their phones.

C-What??
Y-Its 8pm....
D-DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE
Y-I....
Jo-no no no no
Y-have....
J-GOD PLEASE NO
Y-To....
Z-AHHHHHHH
Y-leave!!!

They all groan and I get up when Corbyn grabbed my wrist not wanting me to leave.

C-Don't leave.....

He gave me puppy dog eyes and all the boys leaned it giving me puppy dog eyes.

Y-Oh great you guys learned how to do puppy dog eyes.... just my luck

I sigh and smile.

Y-I have homework to doooooo
C-I'll do your homework!
Y-Corbyn I- really??
C-YESSSS
Y-Oh.... alright

I smile and grab my keys and my coat.

D-Wait.... where are you going?
Y-To go get my homework
D-I'll go to make sure you come back
Y-I- okay

I sigh and chuckle then Daniel gets up and rushes over to me.

.....

Daniel is driving my car. DRIVING MY CAR. MY CAR. I- whatever

I turn on the radio as a couple songs played and Daniel and I sang along to them. I stare at the sunset disappearing into the road. The mix between purple, pink and blue was beautiful along with the silhouette of the LA palm trees. And the distance light poles. They view was something nobody can forget.

D-Its beautiful isn't it.
Y-Yeah....

I admire the view as Daniel looks at me and smiles.

Y-Daniel.....
D-Hmmm?
Y-You just missed my exit