ILYNTB || Jeonglix

By peachy-hee

[Also Called : I Love You/No Take Backs] "I love you, kitten" "No take backs!" »»----- ✼ -----«« Chan is leav... More

prologue
warnings
»»----- ✼ -----««
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
BONUS: thirty-two
Baby Girl

three

9.3K 476 90
By peachy-hee

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What do you mean he hasn't slipped since we left?!" Screamed Chan from the other line. Jeongin had to hold the phone away from his ear because of how loud his hyung was being.

"I mean he hasn't slipped! I've tried everything."

"Did you try apple juice?" Chan was extremely worried. He had brought Jeongin into the picture to keep Felix happy and away from the other members when he slipped, not to keep Felix from slipping entirely.

"Yes."

"Chocolate milk?"

"That was the first thing I tried."

"Nicknames?"

"I've called him everything that the members won't suspect. Lix, Lixie, Pijikseu. Nothing works."

"Have you tried cuddling?"

"He won't even look me in the eye, hyung."

Chan sighed. He couldn't think of anything else that wouldn't out him to the other members.

"Just—just keep trying. I'll think of something. Keep me updated."

The eldest member was worried for his little member. He didn't know how he would hold up with out slipping. Chan knew damn well that when he was gone, Felix slips more frequently, so how is he not slipping with Jeongin there to keep him company and play.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Please, Lix. Please look at me?"

The small white haired boy continued to avoid looking at Jeongin. It was lunch time and Felix refused to move. He was comfortable sulking in his bed with his big boy book. He was gonna stay big whether Jeongin liked it or not.

"Felix, I'm not going to force you to slip or anything, but you at least need to come outside and eat."

Felix just shook his head and continued reading.

"Felix Lee. If you don't get up and go eat I'm going to tell Chan you're being bad and feed you myself. Do you understand?"

Such a threat would have terrified little Felix, but big Felix couldn't care less. He was focused on his book. He couldn't focus on reading. His mind couldn't even process the words properly. Instead he just sat with his head down in his book, staring at a word he didn't recognize at the moment.

But then Jeongin pulled out his phone and Felix was up and out of the room at the speed of light. He didn't want to find out whether or not Jeongin's threat was truly valid.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Felix avoided Jeongin for the rest of the day. He spent most of the day in the practice room to be honest. He knew that Jeongin would find him in any room in the dorm, but not outside that. Inside the company, still, but outside the dorm.

He practiced and he practiced and he practiced. He practiced until he couldn't breath. He practiced until he could barely stand. He practiced and he practiced and he practiced.

He went over all of their old songs. Growl, YAYAYA, District 9, My Pace. He went over their newer songs. God's Menu, Levanter, Easy, TOP.

He was tired. He was hungry. He would not stop.

When he did stop, he didn't bother to go back home. He just couldn't stand so he stayed there. He fell asleep in the practice room, curled up in the corner of the practice room.

And when Felix didn't come back to the dorms at 10 that night, Jeongin began freaking out. He didn't know where his hyung was. More importantly, he didn't know where his little was.

He began asking around the dorms.

»»----- ✼ -----««

He located Jisung in the living room, his legs kicked up over the side of the sofa as he played a game on his phone. It was probably candy crush.

"Jisung hyung. Have you seen Felix, hyung?"

The older didn't even really bother to look up from his phone, more focused on his game than he was worried about his almost twin.

"Last time I saw him was after lunch. He stopped by my room, saw that Hyunjin was with Changbin and he just left." Jisung explained.

Jeongin, despite being upset that Felix wanted to see Changbin, was distraught over the fact that Felix hadn't gone to his favourite place in the dorm. Changbin's arms.

»»----- ✼ -----««

He found Seungmin laying in the middle of the floor of his room, a book sitting on his nose to hide his eyes from the over head light. As much as he wanted to laugh at his tired hyung, Jeongin was still worried about Felix.

"Minnie hyung, have you seen Lixie?"

Seungmin groaned when he heard another voice in the room, but he couldn't not answer the maknae.

"No. I only saw him when he showed up for lunch."

Needless to say, Seungmin was not helpful.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Even though he despised the idea of it, Changbin was next. He was located in his room, his hair a bit messy, possibly from the sleep. Or from Hyunjin who was definitely not hiding under Changbin's bed.

"Changbin hyung, have you seen Felix?"

"What? Felix? I got no clue."

Jeongin couldn't really get mad at him this time because he was very clearly occupied with something. But he was still a little peeved.

»»----- ✼ -----««

There is no real point in asking Hyunjin cause he would just expose what he assumed was a couple. And he was certain that Hyunjin would beg him not to tell Felix. Minho's a dick to Felix, so why would he know where Felix was if he wasn't completely upset with the towhead. Jeongin really didn't know what to do.

So he shot Chan a quick text.

'You wouldn't happen to know where Felix goes when he's upset would you?' he sent.

While he waited for a response, he continued to search around the dorm.

DING!

Jeongin rushed to grab his phone, glad to see that Chan had responded.

'Check the practice room, he likes to work on choreography a lot.'

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin had checked almost all of the practice rooms. He had checked the Michael Jackson room. He didn't see Felix in there. He checked the Bobby Brown room and still didn't find Felix.

Luckily, Jeongin heard music coming from the Madonna room. When he did enter the room, Jeongin was expecting to see Felix giving his all and dancing his heart out to Got7 sunbaenims. He was oh so wrong.

Felix was curled in the corner of the practice room, Lullaby playing throughout the room.

Jeongin walked over to the slightly smaller pastel haired boy and lightly rubbed his shoulder to stir his sleep.

"No– Lixie don' wanna get up..." Murmured the small boy.

"Come on, Pijikseu. We need to get you in bed." Jeongin was trying, but he was terrible at getting Felix to get up.

After a good ten minutes of trying to get Felix up, he resorted to the one thing he knew would work. Jeongin scooped Felix up off the ground,sitting him on his hip. It was a bit of a struggle, Felix was a bit leggy-er than most children, but Jeongin would get used to it. He had to get used to it.

"Innie? Where are we going?" Felix asked softly, his head rested against Jeongin's shoulder.

"To get you cleaned up and in bed, Kitten."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...
82K 3.2K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...
226K 5.7K 50
felix was your sweet lovable ball of sunshine bestfriend or so you thought #113 in straykidsff (210207) #51 in straykidsff (210209) #5 in straykids...
9.6K 249 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...