Pancakes | (bxb) ✔️

By Fr0gsSayHi

{COMPLETED} Axel Miller is the smartest guy in school. Or well, he used to be. Ever since his parents left, e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Author's Note (Please Read!)
Extra - Axel's Parents
Extra 2 - Roadblocks
Extra 3 - Forever
Halloween Special pt.1

Chapter 19

34.9K 1.3K 473
By Fr0gsSayHi

Axel's POV

I open my eyes and see that Jay is not in the room. Confused, I get up from the bed. I walk around the house trying to find him, when I hear clanging in the kitchen. If he touches any of my utensils I will murder him.

I sprint to the kitchen, but I bump into a wall. I look up and see that's in not actually a wall, but just my very muscular boyfriend.

He smiles at me, "Hey, I was just going to wake you up. I made breakfast" he says, and moves out of the way. I look to the table to see pancakes, I smile.

"I just used extra batter that you left in the fridge, so I hope it tastes as good as you normally make it. I tested the batter and it was just as good as the pancakes you made last time, so they should be fine" he says and I smile up at him.

"I'm sure they taste great, Jay. I never expected that you would be the one to cook me breakfast in my house, or well. This house. It's not exactly my house anymore" I say with a small frown.

Jay gently pushes me to the table and sits me down, "Hey don't think about that right now, let's finish breakfast and I'll help you pack, okay?" I nod and dig into the breakfast my boyfriend made.

It tastes just like how I normally make it and I smile, "It tastes really good, Jay. Thank you" I say and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"I was worried I'd somehow mess it up, even when the batter was already made for me. I'm glad you like it" he says and I laugh.

We eat in silence, and I take our dishes to the sink when we finish. I was about to grab the sponge when a hand stops me, I look up at Jay giving me a disapproving look.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jay says as he crosses his arms.

I look at him confused, "Washing the dishes...?" I say and he lets out a huff.

"Today I'll be taking care of you and doing all the chores. You go up and rest for now, I'll come up when I finish the dishes" he says and takes the sponge from me.

I give him a grateful smile, "Thanks, babe. Actually, I'm going to start packing. I don't have much time before my mom comes to kick me out" I say and he nods, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

He smiles at me, "I love you"

"I love you too" I say with a smile, as I turn around and head upstairs.

I look around my room and sigh. I'm not going to miss this place as much as I should, since it was never a home for me. Sure, it was a house I lived in but it was never what I considered home. Home would be a place where you'd be happy to go back to, and that you'd have a warm feeling when you enter. Whereas with my house, I dread coming back here because it reminded me how alone I was.

I started packing up the little belongings I had. I wasn't the type to buy too much, since I wanted to save up money for future purposes. The only thing I had a lot of was clothes. I took out a suitcase from my closet and started neatly folding my clothes and putting them in the suitcase.

Jay eventually comes and joins me, helping me put the clothes into the suitcase when I finish folding them.

"Are you going to miss this place?" Jay asks and I shrug.

I hand him the shirt that I folded, "Not particularly. If I had any happy memories -besides the ones with you- I definitely would, but this is just a house I lived in. It had no homey feel to it, and I always dreaded coming back here. I just feel bad because I'm burdening your family by moving in all of a sudden" I say and Jay grabs my face, making me look at his hazel eyes.

"Don't say that. You are in no way, shape or form, burdening us. My mom knew you were going to say that, so she told me to tell you that you'd burden us more if you didn't move in with us" Jay says and I laugh lightly.

I give him a hug, "Thanks Jay, for everything"

He hugs me back and gives me a kiss on the head, "No need to thank me, princess. I only did things that would make me happy, which is seeing you smiling. So if you think about it, I did everything for my own selfish purposes. So don't ever think you're burdening anyone, okay?" he says and I smile. He really has a way with words.

I nod, "Okay"

We continue packing, and soon enough my room is empty, besides the bed and the desk in the corner of my room.

"You don't have anything else besides clothes here?" I know what Jay was trying to ask, he was trying to ask if I had any photos.

I shook my head, "That's it. I just need to get all my kitchen utensils, those are my babies and I'm not leaving them behind in the dragon's den" I say and Jay chuckles, helping me lug the suitcase downstairs. We head into the kitchen and I pull out a briefcase to put all my knives in.

Jay looks at me, shocked. "Wow you even have your own briefcase for knives. You're like a professional chef!" he exclaims and I laugh.

"What can I say? I really love cooking" I say as I put the last knife in and close my briefcase. I hand the briefcase to Jay.

"Could you put this with the suitcase? I need to go get some stuff upstairs", I say and he nods. I go upstairs and into a room that is always locked, but it's no doubt one of my favourite places in the whole house. I unlock the door and head in seeing books fill every shelf. The library.

I sigh in content, and take out a book from one of the shelves, scanning it. I take out a box from the storage room and start putting the books neatly into the box.

"Wow, so you really are a nerd" I hear Jay say. I turn and see him scan the room in awe, a smile plastered on his face.

"I was surprised when you didn't have any books in your room, but now I see why. Your room has nowhere enough room to contain all of... this" he says and waves his hands in the air for emphasis.

I laugh, "Yeah, I really like reading" I look around the room, "I've probably read every single one of these books at least five times. I'm a real book worm. I would've loved to have all these books in my room, but my room wasn't big enough. So sadly, they had to be put here." I say with a sigh and Jay chuckles.

"This is probably the only thing about you that's stereotypical" he murmurs as he scans every shelf in the room.

I shrug, "Could you get that box over there for me? I'm running low on space" I say and Jay nods.

He grabs the box and hands it to me, "I'll be right back" he says and exits the room.

He comes back 10 minutes later and starts helping me put the books into the boxes. When we were done, there was a total of three boxes. Jay carried them all downstairs for me, not letting me carry them. His excuse was, "I can't let my princess do any manual labour, even if you're capable. Let me spoil you today"

"Hey, I'm going to go run some errands. I'll be back in 15 minutes, okay?" he says and gives me a peck.

I smile, "Okay, I need to go around checking if I missed anything anyways. Drive safe, I love you" I say and he smiles.

"Hey! I normally say it first" he says and I giggle.

"I love you too baby" he says as he waves me goodbyes.

I walk around the house, remembering when I first got here.

A year ago...

"Dad, where are we?" I say and look around the foreign place.

"This is your new house that your mom bought" he says and my eyes light up.

"Mom bought this place for us? She does still care!" I say as a huge smile spreads on my face.

"Is she going to come back and live with us?" I say, with hope filled eyes.

My dad rolls his eyes, "Be realistic kid, she ain't coming back. And neither am I"

I look at him, confused, "What do you mean you're not coming back?"

"I'll give you some cash every month so you can live off of that" he says as he turns to walk to the front door.

"Let's hope we never see each other again, alright, kid?" he says as he puts on his shoes.

"Wait dad, you're leaving me here?" I say and he lets out a frustrated sigh.

"You're more stupid than I thought" he turns to look at me, "Yes, and this is where you'll be staying. You're lucky we even decided to buy you house. Take care, kid. Or don't, I really could not care less" he says as he opens the front door.

"Dad no! Please don't go, don't leave me here!" I say as I grab his arm.

He violently pulls it out of my grasp and glares at me, "Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands, now you're going to stay here whether you like it or not" he says turns and leaves, slamming the door.

He never looked back as I saw him get in the car and pull out of the driveway.

I blink the tears out of my eyes as I remember one of the worst days of my life. I sit down on the couch and look around the place. It was a decent size house, and you would think a happy family lived here, if not for the lack of photos. We never once took a photo together. They didn't even take any photos of me when I was a baby, so I still don't know what I looked like as a baby. And I probably never will. I always wondered why they had me if they didn't ever want me in the first place.

I hear the front door open and close, and I look up to see Jay holding a bouquet of roses, a huge teddy bear and chocolate. He looks up and sees me, and he smiles.

I walk up to him and look at him quizzically, "I thought you had errands to run?"

"I did, these are my errands. I wanted to cheer you up because even though you say you're fine, I can tell you're upset. So here" he says as he hands me the bouquet of roses.

I take it from him as a huge smile appears on my face. "Thank you, Jay"

"Anything to see that smile of yours, love" he says and pulls me in for a kiss with his free arm. I kiss him back and he pulls away, smiling.

"Let's go, I already loaded everything into the car. You got everything, right?" he asks and I nod. I grab my phone, wallet and keys from the table, and grab the roses. Jay opens the door and we see my mom standing there with her arms crossed.

Jay glares at her, pushing me behind him. "What do you want?"

"You guys are still here? You should be out of the house by now" she says, glaring back at Jay.

"We were just leaving" he says, grabbing my hand and pushing past my mom.

He leads me to my car and puts the teddy bear in the back, handing me the chocolate. I smile at him, and open up the chocolates, popping one in my mouth.

"I'll meet you at my place then" Jay says as he gives me one more peck on the lips. He turns and gives my mom one more glare before getting into the driver's seat of his car.

I get into my car, and look up to my -now old- house and sigh. I look over at my mom, seeing her heated stare directed at me. I sigh, pulling out of the driveway and drive to Jay's house, not looking back.

------------

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter! His parents' are quite the assholes, huh? Glad Axel didn't turn out that way. Anyways, please vote for this story and have a nice week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 24.9K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
2.8M 123K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
617K 21.7K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
1.1M 50K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...