Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 2
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
-update-

ch. 30

1.9K 54 18
By getosboyfie

The gears in your head whirred as you began thinking about what's happening. If Decken were to lose consciousness, the Noah would fall and destroy the whole island, especially at the height it is at. Shirahoshi has to change her course because if Decken loses conscious any minute, her efforts will be in vain. 

It seemed you and the two royal siblings understood what needed to be done and you took off at full speed. 

"Shirahoshi! You have to change your course! Now or else-" 

"They figured it out huh?" Hody, with his energy steroids, swam faster than the merman and sliced him with his bladed fin. 

"Ryuboshi!" You and Fukaboshi called out, your eyes widening when you saw his red blood float amongst the water. As you directed your bubble to him, Hody tried to hit you in the back but you punched him away. 

"Don't even think about touching me! From now on, I'll be the one to pummel your ass!" You yelled back before re-focusing on the injured merman in front of you. 

Luffy and Fukaboshi finally understood the reason why you all were trying to reach Shirahoshi. 

"Brother-hoshi! We have to reach Yowahoshi!" 

You followed Fukaboshi and Luffy, knowing that Hody needed to be distracted with someone while they would try to reach Shirahoshi. Just as you thought, he intercepted their route to the princess, his face grinning at their hopelessness. 

You moved in front of Fukaboshi, your blade ready and drawn out. 

"You two focus on getting Shirahoshi to move courses before it's too late," you calmly order, "I can hold off Hody as long you guys need!" 

"But, Y/n-" Luffy started, but shut up immediately when you threw him a look over your shoulder. 

"Shirahoshi!" Her brothers behind you cried out, his voice ringing through all of your ears. "Move to the side, the Noah will fall if you continue like that!" 

As if it was a miracle, her head turned to look back at you all and she nodded slightly, moving to the side as she was ordered to. 

"Stupid mermaid!" Hody yelled, getting ready to launch himself in her direction. "You can't do that!" 

Luffy tried to stop him by stretching his arm out, and he successfully grabbed him, but he had to let go shortly after since he was exposed to the seawater. 

You forced yourself to move faster and you drew your blade back, ready to at least put a scratch on his skin, but he moved too quickly and tried to hit you instead. Thankfully, your bubble had stopped him from doing so and you smirked as he clutched his leg.

"Oi, this bubble and Shirahoshi's will not pop no matter how hard you try to even put  a scratch on it!" You proclaimed, continuing on your chase to follow him. 

Shirahoshi was doing a good job as the Noah was almost completely away from Fishman Island. 

"Shirahoshi, you're doing great! Only a little bit further, please1" You called out, forming a water spear in your hand to throw at Hody. He dodged it but was soon assaulted by all the members of the royal family and Luffy. 

"Shirahoshi will make it, I know she will!" You exclaimed, punching Hody in his stomach into the grips of Luffy. 

"Don't make me laugh, it's only a matter of time before that scum Decken passes out. And when he does, I will have the last laugh and kill all of you." 

Inside the ship of Noah, Decken was wide awake and ready to send an attack in the direction of Hody, since he did touch him with his left hand. He grabbed onto an ax, but was not ready for the heavyweight and immediately collapsed with it. His head then hit a hard stone, causing him to pass out. Leaving his devil fruit powers to not be useful anymore and cause the Noah to sink towards Fishman Island, instead of following Shirahoshi. 

Your eyes widened in fear and panic seeing it fall at such a fast rate. "Oi, why is it going so goddamn fast?" 

You tried holding the water around it and slowing it down, which worked briefly before you were kicked right in the back.

"Don't stop the inevitable from happening, Holy Waters!" Hody yelled out in anger, seeing your technique work for the shortest second made him even more frustrated with you. "You are really starting to piss me off! Stopping me from killing the princess and now stopping my plans of killing off the Fishman Island, even taking down a couple thousand of my men." 

He lifted his weapon up ready to hit you and you were ready to counterattack his blow, but Luffy's voice rang through the water.

"Hody!" 

He raised his fist, stretching it back to aim for Hody, but the shark fishman easily dodged.  

"You sure do have one persistent captain, I'll give you that. However, I will not feel bad killing him." He swam away from you, going to Luffy with his weapon ready to meet skin. 

"If you wish to stop the Noah from falling, you will need to beat me first. In other words, what will happen to Fishman Island will be inevitable! You have neither the strategy or strength to stop this from happening." 

"Yes, I can! I'm going to break that ship apart before it can even reach the island!" 

"No!" You and Fukaboshi yell at the same time. "You cannot break anything on that ship Luffy! Let me handle the ship and you handle Hody, okay?!" 

"Huh? Oh right, you lowlife woman might actually have the willpower to stop that thing?" Hody asked, an annoyed look on his face. He tried raising his fist to you, but you kicked him away before he could even blink. 

"Luffy, you hold him off and I can handle the rest, don't interfere, okay?"

"I won't, as long as you promise me you'll be okay!" Luffy was as stubborn as ever so you simply nodded and directed your bubble to move in the direction of the backside of Noah. "No! You gave to say it, promise me you'll be okay!" 

"Yeah, yeah I promise Luffy!" You said with a carefree tone before moving to the back of the ship once again. "Make sure Shirahoshi stays safe as well!" 

You backed away from the sinking ship, taking in a deep breath before putting your hands together. Your knuckles turned pale white as you clenched your hands together very hard. 

"With the teachings bestowed onto me by the Ryuu dragon descendants, please allow me to invest my physical body and spiritual mind into you." What spewed out of your lips was gibberish to anyone that was listening, but to you, it was the ancient calling to the Japenese dragon that protected the island of Meredith. 

You're sure they would be glad when they learned you were using this ancient ability to help save Fishman Island. 

You lifted your head, a blue light-emitting from your eyes as your lips began to spread into a grin. "Rise from your grave." 

The water around you began to take shape of a whirlpool and soon you were untouchable to anyone that dared come close. You figure disappeared from their eyes, but the royal family watched in amazement and horror as they knew that traditional ritual is done by their aquatic friends aboveground. 

"Oi, Y/n!" Fukaboshi yelled out and this drew Luffy's attention. 

"Why?! What is she doing?" He yelled in panic, not understanding the commotion behind it. 

You, on the other hand, was completely focused on what you had to do and not with what everyone was saying outside. You could feel your veins pulsing as the ancient being took its place in your body. Your hands began to grow larger and scaly, nails sharpening into talons, the blue skin going up to your arm and then your torso until it covered your entire body. Your tailbone grew to become a ginormous size, at the tip a gleaming sharp edge that would easily cut anyone with the smallest amount of pressure. 

Your teeth grew sharper and then your ears turned to be pointed with gills lining your neck. 

You grinned wildly, as water surrounded you and took shape of a giant dragon. You were protected inside of the water that encased you, but you knew that you had to make this quick or else you would collapse. As strong as this form is, and as you can easily maneuver it on land, being underwater and using it made the job harder by tenfold. 

The dragon roared as loud as possible as it's blue tongue became visible to those that watched in amazement, including Hody. He quickly brushed your new form off and began to focus on Shirahoshi and Luffy, knowing that he shouldn't focus on you if you weren't focused on him. 

Your dragon-like form moved its hand and the giant dragon behind you followed your movements. You began swimming in the direction of the back of the ship, reaching out with both of your claws to grab onto the chains that followed the giant ship. 

When you had a good grip on the chains, you took a deep breath and pulled on them. The ship was heavy, much heavier than it looked to be, but with this new form of yours, it made the job much easier. The ship was slowly shifting away from the island. 

The dragon behind you let out a roar as it sensed that you were struggling immensely. You knew it would be a hard job to not only move Noah but also having to safely place it somewhere would be even harder.

You didn't bother taking note of the two figures that have crash-landed onto the ship or the blur of rubber stretching out trying to hit Hody. You coughed slightly, feeling water suddenly filling your lungs. The next time you coughed, it was blood rather than dry. 

"I'm losing time..." You said silently, knowing that if you didn't successfully save the ship then you would be done for and all of our efforts would be put to waste. "I have to hurry!" 

You felt Luffy's anger from where your dragon's form was and you were glad he was using his anger effectively to beat his enemy. What caused your dragon form to yell in anger, however, was also because of Luffy's constant beating.

"Luffy!" A deep voice called out, coming from the water dragon's form. "Stop beating into Noah! We have it under control!" 

Luffy was trying his best to hit Hody at least once while they were on the deck of the giant ship, but due to the energy steroids the shark-creature took, he was even faster than his second gear. Before he could even sense it, Hody had moved himself to stand behind Luffy, an obvious evil glint in his eyes. 

The laugh from his enemy was what made him turn his body around, only for his fast kick to miss as Hody jumped into the air. As he was floating upside down, he grabbed ahold of Luffy's two arms, his fist covering the whole length of the rubber-man's limbs, and squeezed as tight as he could. 

Strong attacks sent one after another. Your eyes were starting to get hazy and you could feel a tingling numb sensation coming across all of your body. "Almost..." 

The chains you were holding were slowly direction the ship where to go instead of being directly on top of the island below you. But it was moving too slowly and you knew the time you had left in this form was almost up.

Luffy was sprinting on the deck, trying to successful escape Hody's attacks, but was too slow as the water sharks had finally caught up to him. He got hit several times and Shirahoshi cried in fear for her friend, 

"Luffy-sama!!" 

You grit your teeth wishing you could pass this heavyweight of a ship onto someone else and aid Luffy in defeating Hody, but you knew that this had to be fought by himself this time and you were also aware there would be no one else capable of carrying such a heavy ship. None that were with you now at least. 

Your eyes screwed shut as you felt light-headed and as if you were going to pass out. Meanwhile, Luffy had gotten back up, blowing air into his thumb to create his next attack, Third Gear. Next, they were coated black as he stared down his one enemy. 

Despite Hody's confidence in being able to stop Luffy, he was proven dead wrong when he was knocked back by a single punch. Soon, both of Luffy's hands were beating down on the now small form that was Hody's body. 

The fishman fell through the Noah due to the constant beating of that one area on the ship. The fishman that could see had their jaws dropped as Shirahoshi and her brother cried out in glee. He was finally defeated! And this time it was for sure. 

But Luffy wasn't done yet. He turned his head slightly to see the chains were slowly becoming loose from your dragon's form. He needed to help you! You were obviously getting weaker and Luffy could feel it from where he stood that your energy was becoming drained and the dragon form was taking a toll on you. 

As his anger kept building and building when he saw that his punches didn't have the grand affect he wanted them to have, he started to yell out of frustration. As his veins began popping on his forehead and neck, Shirahoshi looked in worry as she saw his wounds from beforehand reopening. 

"Luffy-sama! Stop!" She yelled, but it was proven useless as the captain didn't show any sign of stopping. She tried swimming towards him, but his head snapped in her direction, nothing but determination and anger in his pupils.  

"NO! You stay there! I have to help your people and Y/n! We are here to protect you all, I promise I would!" His punches only sped up from there.  

Shirahoshi only grew more worrisome for you and the captain. Your faces were contorted in pain and anger and it was obvious to her that you two were beating yourselves over the fact that Noah wasn't stopping. She bit her lip and swam forward, in front of Luffy with her arms spread out. 

"Please! Luffy-sama! Stop!" His angry demeanor faltered for a moment before shaking his head. 

"Get out of the way, Weaky-hoshi! I have to stop the Noah!" Barely missing when he threw his punches, he focused his aim and goal back onto the boat. 

"Please, Noah has already been stopped!" 

You watched from above as you saw sea monsters and creatures that you were taught more about on Meredith. A small sliver of hope glinted in your eyes as you saw they were there to aid Luffy, your eyes trailing to Shirahoshi, knowing that she was the one that had called them here. 

Your hand finally let go of the chains, knowing that the situation was well taken care of. The dragon claws dissipated into the water and the once well-outlined figure of the dragon behind you left your side as well. You thanked the dragon silently before slipping into unconsciousness. All you remember was feeling the water surround you and the suffocation that you were going through. 

Luffy's eyes widened as the thought of destroying the boat floated away from his mindset. "the Sea Kings...why?" 

His eyes moved away from their large forms, looking to the head of the ship, expecting to see you and your water dragon hovering above them all, but his head perked up when he didn't see anything of the sorts. 

"Y/n...Y/n!" 

He wasn't able to move further or try and find you since his own mind shut itself off, making his body fall limp and into the broken pieces of wood of the Noah. His wounds had finally started to take a toll as he was knocked out of conscious. 

Shirahoshi looked at the sea kings in bewilderment, still not understanding why they were there in the first place. She was grateful, obviously, without them, Luffy might've gotten even more injured and then Noah would have been destroyed. 

"You called us here princess, you were the one that brought us here by your calling. You had admired this human's determination so much that you prayed. But now, why don't you save him since the bubble is merging with Fishman island now." 

Her eyes widened and she swam as fast as she could to retrieve Luffy's limp body. Meanwhile, yours floated down slowly, Shirahoshi was too sorrowful to remember the woman that also needed saving behind her. 

She swam as fast as she could through Fishman island until she was in the Gyoncorde Plaza. All of the Straw Hat crew was set up here, awaiting the return of their leader and their beloved female friend. Their faces lit up when they saw the gigantic returning with her hands cupped. 

"Please! Help! Luffy-sama won't stop bleeding! He fought too hard for our sakes!"

Chopper, was is currently paralyzed, was lifted by Robin to assess Luffy's situation. "I can stop the bleeding...but he had already lost so much blood! Please, someone with type F! Type F is our captain's blood type!" 

There were quiet murmurs heard on the island. The crew's ears picked up several words regarding how it was illegal and how none of them even had type F blood. 

"I have type F blood!" Jimbei called out, exposing his sleeve invitingly, "take as much as you need, I don't mind!" 

The crew's doctor didn't hesitate in accepting the invite, Robin assisting him in collecting his materials before he was able to move by himself. The lines were eventually hooked on correctly, blood transferring through the tubes at once. Amidst the happiness everyone felt to have their captain being treated, there was one who wasn't all smiles. 

Zoro's eyes scanned over everyone that was talking, turning to look back at his captain before gritting his teeth. 'Where is she? Surely that imbecile would've known to have followed after her captain...' His thoughts didn't stay silent either as he turned to the frantic princess. 

"Oi! Mermaid girl!" Sanji looked at the greenhead in anger, starting to berate him for using such an informal tone with the princess. But the mermaid looked the swordsman's way, tilting her head in question. "Where is Y/n?" 

The question hung in the air as the whole crew halted their celebration. 

"How could we forget?!" Nami cried out, holding his head in shame. "Where is she?!"

"I knew something was off, I couldn't quite put my finger on it..." Robin said in a low voice, the news unsettling her as she thought of all the bad things that could have happened to you at this point. 

"Y/n!!" Franky, Usopp, and Chopper cried out in fear. "What if she died?!"

This earned the loud trio a hard glare from everyone before their eyes shifted to the mermaid princess, whose own face showed hurt and pain. 

"I didn't eve-even think of her for a second...I'm sorry, I was busy carrying Luffy-sama back, I don't know where she could be right now." 

Arising from the shadows, a white-haired figure stepped forward. 

"What do you mean, you don't know?" An erupted black fire was dancing on Holum's horns as he stared at the mermaid with nothing but hatred. "You forgot her? Where is she?!" 

He was about to take another step forward but was stopped when a pair of sprouted arms held him by his feet. "Holum-san, do not act on emotion right now. We need to find her as soon as possible which means we all need to be in the right state of mind to be the most effective." Robin's calm, yet true, words struck everyone in the heart as they knew she was right. 

"She's unconscious, that's for sure. So I can't be tracking her right now..." Holum said in defeat, the flames surrounding him dying down. the crew's minds only began setting into despair at the news. 

"You don't think..." Nami started but didn't dare to finish. 

"Oi!!!" A group of rushed fishmen came into the scene, carrying a person in their arms. "She's not breathing! And she's turned blue, she's a human right? The guards found her floating in the water!" 

Chopper was the first to run over, then Holum. He grabbed her body gently, setting it down to the stone. He quickly transformed into a medium-sized form so he could properly give Y/n the CPR that she needed. Holum watched helplessly, thinking back to the day at Thriller Bark. 

His eyes turned red as he stared at a certain swordsman and chef. They seemed to understand why he was so worked up about this, after all, if Y/n died here, he wouldn't be able to revive her like he did last time. 

Holum's rules as a demon obviously state that he is not allowed to give the same human more than 1 extra life. If he does choose to overstep that rule, however, he must trade it with another life that is not his own. And the swordsman and chef are the ones that had sealed that deal with him. It was either she dies or one of them is sacrificed. 

Right now, as Chopper pants in exhaustion from repeatedly giving CPR, Y/n being unresponsive, and the overall aura that surrounded those around the female's limp body, showed that the latter would be the only option. 

=WE'RE ALMOST IN PUNK HAZARD OMG LAW AND SMOKEY TIMMMEEEE IS COMIGN SOOONNNN! I'VE LITERALLY BEEN TRYING TO INVISION THE PERFECT REUNION BETWEEN Y/N AND LAW OMG!!! but damn shirahoshi really left y/n like that huh!=

=also sorr for any typosssss= 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.4K 27
When war breaks out in a kingdom deep within the Grand Line. Your Mother and Father step down from power, making you take responsibility for the fall...
91.9K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
37.5K 910 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
55.5K 1.5K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳