Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader

1.5K 21 1
By RobenChan3

Hello again sweet readers, here's another story. I don't know when Malik died, but in this story, he is dead when the reader is older.

Hope you like it.

Imagine:- You and Darim are friends but always got into fights. However, after long years you both met again and told you what happened to him and Altaïr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:-
Darim and Y/N are 10.

"Darim, give it back!!"

Y/N chased after Darim who was running away from her. Darim ran to Altaïr who was standing with Malik talking about the next mission Altaïr had. Darim stood beside Altaïr while Y/N stood beside Malik, her father, glaring at him. "Y/N, what's the matter?" Malik asked her, "He took my diary father and doesn't want to give it back." Y/N said while pointing at Darim. "Did you take it, Darim?" Altaïr asked, almost scolding him. "No father, I didn't take! I don't even know how it looks like!!" Darim deprecated.

"You're lying!! I caught you reading it before!!"

"I didn't KNOW it was yours and it happened only once!!"

Both of them were about to assault on each other, but Altaïr and Malik managed to catch them in time. Malik held Y/N by the back of her dress while Altaïr held Darim by the hood of his shirt. "You read it on purpose and I indeed know that." Y/N yelled, trying her best to get close to Darim who was also doing the same, "I did not you Dotard!!" Darim yelled back which made Y/N furious because of what he called her.

"What did you say? Take it back!!"

"What are you going to do? Hit me with your small fists!?"

"You will see, Darim!!"

Suddenly, Y/N jumped on Darim, somehow escaping her father's grasp. They both rolled on the dirty ground for a few moments, then Darim managed to escape from her while she chased him again.

"Yup, they are such a great friends." Malik said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "The fight they always have is a sign of a great and strong friendship and might as well lead to something more stronger." Altaïr said as he watched both of the children running around with a smile. "I think so too, but he better keep my daughter happy or he will have to face me." Malik said. "I'm planning on starting to train Darim to be an assassin, he seemed excited when he sees me or other assassins train." Altaïr said, crossing his arms. "Y/N has asked me to teach her how to draw maps. She said she wants to be a bureau leader like me." Malik said, showing a hit of honour in his voice. "Well, both of them will certainly be close even in their future hopes." Altaïr said.

"Indeed!"

End of flashback:-

Altaïr and Darim made their way out of Masyaf to escape the madness Abbas created, they had nowhere to go. Two of the assassins continued to follow Altaïr and his son. One of them was about to throw a knife at Altaïr, however, an arrow hit him in chest and another one kill the other assassin. "Father, over there!!" Darim yelled and pointed to one of the rooftops where a person stood there, waving for them to follow. Without hesitation, they followed them out of the village.

~~

Altaïr and Darim found themselves in bureau exactly like the one in Jerusalem, but a bit far from the village. Altaïr looked around him as everything was so familiar, he spotted the person who saved them, walking toward them. They were wearing white robes with black coat on top of it, the hood was up,"You need no fear, I won't harm you." The voice was somehow feminine. "Thank you for help us, I'm in your debit."

She shook her head, "No, it's okay, but I'm surprised you didn't recognize me." She said which made Altaïr and Darim look at each other, she pulled her hood down, "It's me uncle Altaïr, Y/N Al-Sayf." Y/N said as she showed her H/L H/C hair. "You're alive Y/N!!" Altaïr said as he approached her and attacked her with a tight hug. Altaïr didn't really know where did she go after Malik's death, he did knew that she was so sad when her father died. "Where have you been all this time?" Altaïr asked, "I spend my time here ever since father died. Let's keep the questions for sometime later, you need to rest now." Y/N said, smiling softly at him which made Altaïr nod.

~~

A few hours later, Darim exited the guest room he and his father were in. He saw Y/N writing in a book, "You didn't change at all." Was all he said to catch the H/C haired woman's attention. "No, I didn't change! I'm still the same little girl you know for years." Y/N chuckled as she closed the book and looked at the young man who was walking toward her. "Still writing about what happened to? I can't believe you still have this hobbit!" Darim stated, "Well, this hobbit makes me busy when I need to and don't think of stealing my diary again because I'm prepared for anything." Y/N said with a smirk creeping upon her face.

"Ah, I'm not planning on stealing it...yet." Darim said with an evil look. "Same old Darim." She softly said, her E/C eyes had a hint of admiration. "I missed you, you know." Darim said and Y/N laughed. "Darim Ibn La Ahad missed me!! I thought you would be happy since I was bothering you all the time and got into fights for ridiculous reasons." Y/N scoffed. Darim rolled his eyes, "Are you that oblivious? I was doing this just to get your attention to myself only." He stated while crossing his arms. "Wait! Don't tell me..." Y/N was blushing as she looked at him.

"Yes, I did all of those things on purpose as you said in the past. I did this because I care about you not like a sister but like the woman who I love."

Y/N couldn't say anything, she was completely speechless. Just now, her childhood friend confessed his feelings to her. She shook her head and grabbed Darim by the collar over the desk which was between them, "I thought you would never tell me soon, I have been waiting for long time." She then pressed her lips on his. Darim was surprised to know that she felt the same and she's KISSING him now. They both were in their own world of young love, not knowing that Altaïr was watching them with a small smile.

He looked up at the sky and said, "I told you Malik, they have a strong bond."

~~

Long time later, Abbas was eliminated and Altaïr became the mentor of the Assassins Brotherhood in Masyaf. Furthermore, the relationship between Y/N and Darim became more stronger and Darim decided to finally start a family. They both got married and now expecting their first child. Altaïr was happy that he will be a grandfather soon and also glad that Darim and Y/N are happy together. Before Y/N got pregnant, Altaïr gave her a job to draw maps for the assassins exactly like her father. However, she stopped when she started to feel tired from the simplest tasks.

Darim and Altaïr were discussing some work when an assassin ran to them, "Mentor, Darim, you have to come!! It's miss Y/N!!" He said breathless. Darim looked at his father with worried expression, "Go son, I will be there when I finish this work." Altaïr said which made Darim nod and ran to his wife.

He could hear her screaming from the distance and made him ran faster. When he reached there, the screaming stopped and this got him worried more. He knocked on the door and the midwife opened it smiling. "You must be her husband... Congratulations. Your wife and baby are fine and you can see them." And with that she left.

Darim entered the room and saw Y/N holding the baby with a tired yet soft smile. She felt Darim coming in and she looked at him, "Darim, come and see your son." She said, still tired. He quickly made his way to her and sat down beside her, "May I?" Was all he managed to say, Y/N nodded and gave him his son. Darim was at the average of tears, his first son is happy and healthy. He was more then thankful for his wife to give him such a beautiful child. "Hello there little one, I'm your father and this one beside me is your mother. Just to let you know, I will love you so much like your mother and make you happy...." Darim looked at Y/N and asked, "What shall we call him?" Y/N gave a small thought, "Sef!" Came her answer.

"Welcome to the family... Sef."

"He will be like you, Darim, a strong man who protects his family."

"Thank you Y/N, I love you so much."

"I love you too Darim."

He kissed her forehead and then she put her head on his shoulder so she could relax for a bit.

Later that day, Altaïr visited his son and his daughter-in-law to check on them. When he entered the room, he saw Y/N asleep and Darim setting on a chair beside the bed with Sef in his arms. "Safety and peace, my son." Altaïr said, walking toward Darim. Darim stood up to greet his father, "Safety and peace, father..." Darim said. Altaïr looked at the baby, "...You got a grandson, father." He added, He then handed the child to Altaïr to hold him. Altaïr felt how familiar this moment was, the same moment he held Darim when he was still a baby and now he is holding his grandson. "What's his name, Darim?" Asked Altaïr. "Y/N named him. She chose the name of my brother, Sef." Darim replied, looking at his sleeping wife.

The name brought a sad memory to Altaïr, but he eventually pushed it away. Y/N named her first son Sef as a honoring of Darim's little brother. "You got a very loyal wife, my son. Don't lose her and always love her and respect her." Altaïr said. "I will father, don't worry."

"Uncle Altaïr is here." A tired voice said. Both of the men looked at Y/N who was slowly setting up, "...I see you already met little Sef." She added. "Yes, Congratulations my daughter and thank you for naming him Sef." Altaïr said which draw a smile on her face, "No need to thank me, Uncle Altaïr, Sef was my friend too and this is the least thing I can do to the people who made me a part of their family."

"You were always a part of my family, ever since you were born. You made me and my son so happy, thank you so much Y/N. I'm sure Malik is happy too."

"I hope so."

The fate made this small family to become bigger. It embody Maria and Sef in Y/N and her son to fill up the empty space in this family. It all started with a fight over a diary and now Y/N and Darim are wife and husband, and above all, parents to their first child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So long!! I thought I would never finish it.

Altaïr:- You really have a wild imagination.

And this is what makes me special, right Darim?

Darim:- Yup, very special.

See!!

Altaïr:- *Crosses his arms*... You're not teaming up on me, are you?

Roben and Darim:- No~

Altaïr:- *Murmurs to himself*... They're teaming up on me, so sure of it.

I can hear you!!

Altaïr:- Whatever!!

Hope you like it, see you soon!

Be amazing.
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 431 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...
49.2K 1.5K 74
Everyone enjoys some good ol' Assassin's Creed. Started off as one shots kinda fell into a really cheesy, terrible written story with random episode...
263K 4.1K 122
There are yet SO many one shot books out there that I figured I should try it out. This book is completed! Please head to the second one shot book to...
147K 2.5K 60
Any and all Assassins or Templars of the Assassin's Creed Franchise. *I only do SFW sorry guys* Requests are open and strongly encouraged