Baby Boy || P.CY. + B.BH

Autorstwa vvhoseok

who ever thought that some innocent minded and cute male would claim a gang leaders heart.. not park chanyeo... Więcej

preview
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12

10

1.3K 56 7
Autorstwa vvhoseok

Baekhyun watched how they were trying to set up a lot more tables and chairs, tilting his pretty little head a bit in confusion as he sucked on his new pacifier.

Yongguk noticed, chuckling lightly as he made sure everything was in place before walking over to the little.

"What's wrong prince?" Gguk asked as the little shook his head, not really knowing in all honesty if there was anything wrong in the first place.

"Daddy is busy making sure that the people coming tonight are comfortable and happy.." Gguk nuzzled his cheek against Baekhyun who giggled at the interaction, before stopping when he saw a member glaring at him.

Zelo still wasn't okay with everything that has been going on, and he didn't like that they were risking a lot in such a short amount of time.

The dinner was tonight and the whole gang hoped get some aid in all of this, and the contacter as been bothering them nonstop about when they will do their mission.

"Ggukie!" Himchan yelled out as he fell off the stool he was using, earning a small chuckle again as said male caught him.

"Careful Channie.." The leader ruffled his hair before going to do some more finishing touches. 

Baekhyun followed Yongguk everywhere, holding onto his hand or his leg when he had the chance to, already growing fond of the leader.

His favorite spot was the male's lap since he loved to take naps or listen to his caretaker talk about anything. It was all confusing to the little but he didn't care that much to bother with it.

Yongguk was worried that he wouldn't go through with his own plan because he really missed their little and having one by your side, is such a warm feeling but he couldn't help it. You crave for warmth and this was what he was getting.

Jongup was watching every little thing in their cameras to make sure that no unwanted guest comes along. He won't let another one of his loved ones get harmed or any of his friends and that's what he promised to do.

That's how they spent the day, getting things ready. They had to make sure things got handled quickly before an attack and get made or be done.

-

Chanyeol didn't understand why the B.A.P gang suddenly called an important meeting, but he made sure to let his gang know that they were needed to go. But it got him curious as to why.

Yixing still hasn't spoken to him and all the littles weren't allowed near him for now since they wanted to make sure his mood was better and the caretakers aren't going to risk anything.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stared at himself in the mirror, still looking disheveled since he wasn't ever going to forgive himself and he knew that the members weren't on good terms with him either.

It was heartbreaking to see the EXO gang start to crumble apart when they were the ones known to be the strongest and protecting gang. It started challenges from rival gangs but thankfully, they had their allies to back them up.

"Everyone ready?" Chanyeol called out as he walked out, holding his jacket as he knew they had to get a move on already.

Mostly everyone said yes so he just got the keys and walked out, knowing that they would all end up following, since that's how their communication sometimes worked.

"Okay, let's get this meeting over with.." The leader mumbled as the evening finally started to begin.

-

Baekhyun was dressed up in cute red overalls with a white shirt under, with some red converses. A giggle escaping his lips when the members would be praising how cute he was.

The BTS and GOT7 gangs arrived, so they were just waiting for the EXO one. The littles chaotic as they were running around, and the caretakers were just on edge since they were scared to lose one.

"Prince, come here.." Yongguk called Baekhyun to his lap as he didn't like how the littles were being a bit to rough, but it was because they all had a bigger headspace than the baby.

"Kim Seokjin, get your pretty little butt out of the kitchen.." Jungkook yelled out as he knew that his little was a fanatic for food and he couldn't wait to eat much longer.

The door opened, and in came all of the EXO gang, a slight tension filling the atmosphere as Yongguk was still wary with the reactions he would get from the gang once they saw the little and well, the other members of his own gang.

"Now that everyone has arrived, please make way to the dining area, my members have spent awhile making dinner so I hope you aren't displeased with it." Yongguk said calmly as he felt eyes on him, ones that felt so murderous.

I mean, who wouldn't be upset seeing that someone they started to grow fond of is on someone else's lap, and looks so happy while you were suffering and blaming yourself.

The GOT7 and BTS gang walked to take their seats, while the EXO gang stayed a bit, since Chanyeol hasn't moved or taken his eyes off the pair that was in front of him.

Zelo noticed the little he hurt, almost feeling the fear that was radiating off of him as they stared right at each other. Then colorful bandaids littered across his face, as he held onto Yixing with the strongest grip.

Yixing was just frozen and confused as to why he was seeing Baekhyun on a stranger's lap, and he seems really comfortable with it as well, but it bothered him because he was his caretaker and he spent days crying, thinking he was gone for good.

"Baekie, baby.." Yixing called out as the little stared back at the people that he terribly missed, almost close to tears if it weren't for Yongguk helping him out as he rubbed his back to calm him down.

Chanyeol just kept staring at the pair, his fists clenching and unclenching as he tried to calm himself since their just had to be a reason to all of this, and if there wasn't, then tables would be turned.

"Daddy, 'm scared.." Baekhyun hid his face into Yongguk's chest as he didn't like the look he was receiving from Chanyeol, knowing it wasn't a good one at all. He missed him but from what he can see, it doesn't seem like the tall mafia leader missed him.

Yixing froze hearing the dear name slip out of Baekhyun's mouth since he knew that the little would never call anyone that at all. A small frown on his face as he wondered what they did to him in a span of a couple of days.

"Baekie, love.. can you please help Uncle Jongup out.. Daddy has to do something really quick.." Yongguk asked as he knew he had to clear the air or else things were going to escalate really bad. 

The little whined but he got off and ran off to the room where Jongup was, knowing that he was probably going to get food soon and he wanted something yummy.

"You have a lot of explaining to do.." Chanyeol lowly said as the B.A.P leader just sighed, escorting them to the dining room as he knew things were going to get worse if he didn't.

"Okay, let me explain why you all are here and answer all the questions.." Yongguk rubbed his temples as he was stressed, nervous, and a bit anxious because he didn't know how things were going to end up.

-

okay... wow, i haven't updated in a long time and i apologize for it!

i had a surgery done last month and it was just chaotic.

i had breakdowns left and right so it was terrible to try to write chapters.

i felt so unmotivated and i felt that nobody wanted to read any stories anymore.. so i became so self conscious about all of it.

the whole wonho situation.. i cried my eyes out for days and days because monsta x is my ult group and lee hoseok is my bias in this group.

this whole ordeal had me upset, sad, worried and the boys were struggling and i hated it. i love this group with all my heart and i actually have a showki fanfic in my drafts because i just wanted to appreciate monsta x in my writings too.

companies need to stop treating their idols like crap. it has to stop. the only companies i love are bighit and pnation. they are more open and they pay attention to their idols more than other companies.

so many things happened in october and i cried or smiled so much, that it hurt.

i love kpop, since 2012, ive been a fan of the genre, but they need to change so many things because they literally will tear down anyone they want and are "surprised" that many idols commit suicide or resort to something to get the insane view people have of them off their minds.

MENTAL HEALTH needs to be taken seriously over there. THEY need to understand that these idols aren't people they can toy around with like little dolls. I hate how sad so many idols are with the life they are forced to do. It hurts to see them in trouble but as an international fan, you can only do so much.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.6K 531 34
♡"𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓭-𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭: 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮. 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓴-𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭: 𝓘𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮"♡ ❧❧❧ Kim Junmyeon never felt anything...
696K 39.1K 34
[COMPLETED] The nerdy Byun Baekhyun has a huge crush on the famous actor and singer Park Chanyeol but unfortunately he would never notice him.. or wo...
122K 6.7K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
7.1K 309 16
Sehun's mom had made him clean a millionaire's house and he had no clue what he was in for, he did it as a part time job and the person who he's clea...