My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie 💜
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

8.8K 218 100
By meg_bts77

This chapter contains mature content.

<Lisa PoV>

Lisa!! Your Unnie is here! Open the door!"

Shit.

Rose. Unnie. Is. Here.

I thought maybe I'm imagining things but then I looked up to see Jungkook who shared the same expression as me. Dumbfounded.

"You need to hide"

He looked at me and asked "Why?"

"I don't want her to get the wrong idea. Please!" I whispered.

"Fine. Where?" He responded looking confused.

"In my closet" I said as I pulled him there.

Knock • Knock

"Coming!" I yelled.

I shoved him inside the closet and he winked as I closed the door. It felt nice to be doing something like this. But the irony is Jungkook is Rose's boyfriend. And here I am, hiding him from her.

I made my way to the door after double checking the closet.

"Lisa!" She hugged me. I hugged her back. I miss her of course.

"How come? I'm even leaving tomorrow Unnie" I exclaimed.

"I know. But you're not! We're staying for two more days. I cancelled our tickets. We're going back with BTS!"

"What!" I exclaimed.

She nodded. "I didn't book another room. This is spacious enough for the two of us." She paused.

You made popcorn for yourself" she laughed.

"Yeah I watched a movie" I said confused.

"So yeah I'm staying here. I'll take the other room!" She said pushing our luggage in that direction.

How do I get Jungkook to leave without Unnie noticing? She won't leave the room for no reason. Think of something Lisa. I can't hide him in there forever.

"I'll be right back Unnie" I said to go check on Jungkook.

I was about to open the closet when "Lisa!" Unnie entered my room.

"Your room is so nice!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks" I nervously laughed going far away from the concert.

She sat on my bed and got comfortable. Very comfortable actually, she was falling asleep. "I'm really tired Lisa I'll rest" and she continued to sleep.

I couldn't wake her up.

I'm nervous about the situation right now. He's in this room and I can't get him out without taking a risk. What if Unnie wakes up as soon as I open the closet?

"I don't know how long I'll be asleep so I'll just go to my room" she said yawning and went out of the room.

"That was a close one" I said after I heard Unnie close her door.

I opened the closet but there was no Jungkook. What the hell?

I felt a pair of arms around my waist and my instinct was to scream but the hand stopped me. He placed his hands on mouth and turned me. "Quiet doll. You don't want to wake her up" he said staring into my eyes. We were so close that I blushed.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

What are you doing to me Jungkook?

He then let me go and we went to the door as quiet as possible.

He stepped out and I was about to close the door. But before that he pulled me outside. "I'm going to break up with her Lisa" he said.

"What?" I said shocked.

"I was too dumb to realize that it is not her that I want" he sighed.

He wants someone else?

"Who do you want?" I asked looking at my feet.

He stepped closer. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes.

"You" he whispered as he closed the gap between our lips.

It took me about 5 seconds to realize what was happening. But when I did I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He smiled without parting our lips and lifted me as I wrapped my legs around him. I intensified the kiss.

I pulled him closer if it was even possible. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and I didn't mind. He tasted every corner of my mouth.

"You taste so good doll" he whispered.

I smiled and looked up to push my hair back. He took the chance to kiss my neck. He was hungry and I could feel it. I took a look at the hallway to see if anyone was there. No one to our luck.

"Jungkook we're in the hallway" I whispered. He walked into the lift with me on him and didn't press any floor. That's smart. There's no one else on this floor and Unnie is asleep. And I've observed that there are no cameras in the lift so we're good.

I glanced at him and he checked for cameras.

After barely a minute his eyes met mine.

"I don't want to stop doll" he said looking hungrily.

"Then don't" I said blushing.

And he took the hint. He pushed me against the lift wall with my legs still around his waist. He pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me passionately. I kissed him back with as much passion I could gather in me. I pulled him closer and he slowly slide below my lips. He kissed my chin carefully like I'm a piece of art and I loved it.

He lowered down to my neck and kissed it softly. I controlled my moan. "Don't do that. Please moan" he said in between kisses.

And I let it out. After hearing me he went wild. His kisses were no longer soft and he kissed my neck and started biting here and there. I couldn't feel the pain as he left two or three marks.

His hands slid into my shirt from below and he removed it swiftly. I realized I was only wearing a bra with my legs wrapped around his waist. He looked at me for a second as he let me down. He held my waist and started kissing my lower neck. He slowly went down to the upper chest. He kissed it carefully while his hands were feeling my stomach. He found my weak spot as I left a moan. He smirked as he kissed it harder and I felt my soul leaving my body in pleasure.

He went further down as he pulled off my bra swiftly and I blushed. He cupped my breasts and kissed it. I felt weak in my knees as he played with them.

"Damit Lisa. Tell when to stop"

"Don't stop"

He smirked and pulled my shorts as he pulled me kissed my nipple. He bit it. I let out a loud moan in pleasure.

I realized his was still in his clothes and I tried to pull of his shirt. He helped me in pulling it off. There it was, his six pack. I touched it. "So hard" I whispered.

"That's not the only thing that's hard doll" he said as he took my hand and slid it into his pants. I could feel his hard cock. He unbuttoned his pants and I could see the bulge.

Damn he's huge. Will he even fit?

He pulled it out just in time. There's no way that'll fit I thought to myself.

He came closer again and pulled down my underwear.

"You're so wet" he chuckled. I was embarrassed.

He wasted no time as he put his member inside me and I can't explain the pleasure I felt.

"Harder" I shouted as he put him inside me.

He pushed it harder and I went wild.

The whole experience was filled with pleasure and when it was done, my knees felt weak.

He helped me get dressed as I was too amazed to even react. Before letting me leave the lift he kissed me again.

"Bye doll" he said as he pressed the buttons on the lift to leave.

_____________________________________________

Heyy! It was my first time writing such a scene. I hope it was fine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 217 36
Will his Malice towards her,ever lead to love?
684K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
5.1K 224 9
''Kook, don't do this..'' she pulled away. Jungkook closed his eyes, almost in despair. ''You feel it too, don't you?'' he locked her in between his...
10.7K 397 53
◉ Force/arrange marriage au ◉ The first time they met she became his enemy ◉ The second time they met she became his finance ◉ The third time they m...