DEEP INSIDE || J.JK × Reader ✔

By jikookie17

"I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be... More

× Dominant ×
chapter 1 | On your knees
chapter 2 | Scorching hot
chapter 3 | Only I can touch you
chapter 4 | Come for me
chapter 6 | Behind closed doors
chapter 7 | Down for you
chapter 8 | Under the table
chapter 9 | Spicy night
chapter 10 | Never gonna stop
chapter 11 | Mine only
chapter 12 | Dominate me
chapter 13 | Secret untold
chapter 14 | Protect me
chapter 15 | Tell me pretty lies
chapter 16 | Hold onto me
chapter 17 | Forgive me
chapter 18 | Love isn't a choice
chapter 19 | Losing you
chapter 20 | Possessive
chapter 21 | Hurtful words
chapter 22 | Control me
chapter 23 | Losing you
chapter 24 | Without you
chapter 25 | Leave me
chapter 26 | Not like you
chapter 27 | Tasty
chapter 28 | Heated
chapter 29 | Act freaky
chapter 30 | Never-ending love

chapter 5 | Starboy

168K 5.3K 12K
By jikookie17

— Next day —

031119.

7 am.

I stand up from my chair, my black dress shirt already opened the way it has to be to affect my special employee. I stand right before my desk and lean back on it, checking what time it is on my watch for the thousandth time today, but gripping the rim of the desk out of impatience.

She better not be late today, this is for her good.

Staying put on my spot, I exhale sharply but look up at the ceiling, bending my head back and cracking my neck. I close my eyes for a moment and pass my tongue over my lips, to slide it back into my mouth but push my inner cheek with it. I cannot wait to see her right in front of me anymore, I'm going berserk.

Some thoughts of what happened in my shower this morning comes back into my mind, the pleasure that I went through for the uncountable time while thinking about her, I sneer at the wonderful memories but get me out of this, to open my eyes and lay them on the door I've been waiting to get opened by the delicate woman.

"Oh for fuck's sake..." I huff with exasperation but bring my arms to my chest to cross them, rolling my eyes and peeking at my watch one more time. "This woman is gonna take—" my sentence ends at the sound of someone knocking.

"Come in!" I hurl out of my mouth but straighten up. My eyes finally catching sight of this little brat late of three minutes. "Good morning Mister J—"

"You're late," I cut her off at the same moment that the door close behind her. Her tight red skirt grasping all my attention with lust, she freaking knows how to be sexy with subtility. "I just came here on time but had to put my stuff down and...come...here..." she swallows something hard while glancing away, my eyes cannot help landing on her chest as he arms went in her back, for her body language to express its shyness. "Yes, but I told you to come, at 7 am. Not earlier, not later."

"I apologize Mister Jeon..."

I sigh but step forth, my arm lowering for my hand to slide into my pockets, for a good purpose that only I can understand. I stop right before her and keep my head bent forth to be able to look at her features hiding in timidity. "Say that again."

She shoots her eyes up at my order. "Stare into my eyes and say that again."

"I...I apologize, Mister Jeon," she does as told, my lips curving up into a smug shape. I bring my left hand up to her chin, brushing my finger past her jawline, I raise her head up even more. I keep my eyes fixed into hers as the tension and heat is rising, her cheeks turning crimson. "One more time."

My right hand budges into my pocket, her skin warming up against mine. I smirk but dive in her soul with the best feelings ever. "I apologize...Mister Jeon. This won't happen again."

I smile with satisfaction but graze her cheek with my finger, to then keep my way towards her lips perfectly pigmented with the intense red of the lipstick I bought her. I don't hide my desire for her but peek in her eyes as her body isn't retreating at all. My heart goes crazy and pounds against my chest but since she gazes down at my lips with some hunger, I cup her chin delicately and lean in slowly.

My lips parting as hers just did to ask for me to come in-between, my index finger slides down under her chin as the moment is turning me on, and once she closes her eyes, I do it.

I tighten my clasp on her chin and skim her cheek with my lips, before moving back. "You can go," I smirk and get back to my chair after teasing my girl.

Surely feeling embarrassed after this moment she expected to be perfect, she sweetly clears her throat as I'm sitting down on my chair, and I glance up at her with my enjoyment. "I'll call you later," I allow the blushing girl to leave my office and focus on my work.

She bows to me and makes her way to the door, to offer me the best view without even being aware of it.

•••

12 am.

The lunch break now arrived, I leave my office and walk up to the cafeteria, expecting Miss Han to be there. She better be anyway, she knows she has to eat something if she doesn't want me to punish her.

I pass my hand through my hair but fix my trousers, to finally reach the room without coming in. I only wander my eyes around the people in here, seeing the faces of girls I hate, I stop right when I stumble upon my princess. My lips curving up into a smile, I lean on the door frame and watch her eating the banana while browsing on her phone.

My thirst now taking over me, I let my imagination work as the length is filling her mouth so smoothly. I let all the arousal burn me up from the inside and think about how good this would be if this fruit was nothing but the most sensitive part of my body inside of her.

I don't give a damn toss about my employees peeking at me but just enjoy the view given by the woman taking another banana after finishing the first one in almost one bite. Feeling my throat getting dry from thirst, I lick my lips and straighten up to head towards my princess hungry for bananas. I try to conceal the little issue that formed into my pants by using my hands in my pockets but once I reach the one I want, I startle her only with some whispers in her ear. "Are you finally an obedient employee?"

Her body jumps on her spot, this curvy one bumping into mine and making me love this to a greater level. We both look into each other's eyes but she withdraws the fruit from her lips, to lick them and glance down. "I...I'm just doing as you told me..."

"I know you do," I maintain the stare on her, taking one hand out of my pocket to flatten it on the worktop, to put into her sight my veins that she likes so much, which is what she told her friend. Her eyes peek at it but she just focuses back on her phone. "Why aren't you eating anymore?"

She places the banana on the flat surface but passes her tongue over her lips. "I don't want to..."

I breathe out heavily but grab the fruit, taking the best part out of the peel to get closer to her and hold it at the level of her lips. "Open," I command her to do, my voice making her understand how serious I am. She looks down at the banana but parts her lips, to take it in her mouth as I told her to.

"Good girl," I mumble but throw the peel in the trash. "Come in my office once you're done here," I give my last words out but wink at her flirtatiously, making her blush even more before getting out of here with a smirk on my face and a lot of arousal inside of me.

Goddammit, I want her.

10 minutes later...

"Come in," I enthusiastically utter out, knowing who the person behind the door is and what is going to happen. My favorite employee walks in my office with her stilettos and comes up to me, while I'm staying on my chair, contemplating the beauty she is to my eyes.

"Miss Han," a smile grows on my face, her arms hiding in the back of her gorgeous body getting my throat to be dry. "I saw the sketches you worked on yesterday..." I hold the papers that she used when we were only together. "You did well...as always..." I sigh but fix my eyes into hers.

"Does that mean...I mean...Is it true...? Mister Jeon...?" she doubts my earnestness, not sure that I might be telling her the truth and not teasing. "Do I look like I'm joking?" I raise my eyebrows but tilt my head, staring through her soul that I can almost perceive shaking from the inside. "No...you don't, Mister Jeon."

I rise from my chair, scratching my neck with my finger, feeling the heat of my skin on the verge of making me burn from lust. I sigh sharply to let the excitement out and walk around my desk to reach her. "I heard somewhere that you would do anything for me to reward you for the good work you made, is that true Miss Han?" I incline my body towards her, the side of her arm in contact with my torso.

For a brief second, her eyes widened and darted to the left, meaning her body unconsciously gave me the answer to my question. "I knew I was right," I sneer but keep on staring at her from the side. "You know I want to make you feel good in my office, right?" I step aside, this moment that I know is hard to handle for her and her anxiousness. I don't go anywhere but right behind her, my height towering her, our bodies connect together and my mind shut off at the sensations of her curves pressed against mine.

She could step forth and stop this, but she's staying still.

"You know it, don't you?" I repeat in her ear, the chills covering her skin at my words pronounced deeply. "Yes, I do..."

"The only problem is that you made a lot of mistakes and trespassed the rules," I fix my eyes on her without ever pulling my lips away from her ear, loving the effect it has on her. "Would you still want a reward if I had to correct you first?"

"I..." her hand clasps together, the bird's-eye view offering me the most perfect sight of her breasts concealed under her dress shirts. "Yes.."

I can't believe it. She dares act like a shy girl but once she's with me, this little girl totally turns into a dirty one.

"Are you sure? 'Cause once this will be done, you'll be mine and I will not allow any man to touch you or even look at you again," I pass my hand over her back, gliding it up to the nape of her neck. "Do you still want it?"

No matter the state in which she is and the color of her cheeks, she turns around but gazes down at my feet. "Am I just a toy for you...?"

"A toy?" my curiosity overwhelms me, the meaning of those words not sounding clear to me. "Depends on the sense of your sentence."

"Are you doing this with every girl you want?" she abruptly shoots her eyes up as if a rush of confidence had gone through her, the jealousy surely controlling her. "Well..." I make the rage boil inside of her, leaning in but trapping her body between mine and the desk, to lay my hands on it and get my lips to be close to her, enough to make her breathing shiver. "Brave of you to assume that I want you, Miss Han."

"Then if you don't...just leave me alone and stop being so much of a flirty asshole," she gives a blow into my chest after huffing her words like she never did before, to push me away from her and try to get out of my room.

"Don't you have any eyes?" I chuckle but put my shirt back properly after getting assaulted by my small woman, this one now trying to open the door I locked without her knowing. Acknowledging that she's not going to go anywhere without my permission, she lets go of the handle but turns around.

"Am I flirting with my other female employees? Am I showing some appreciation towards them? You must not know what a real dominant is, sweetheart," I smirk but lean back on my desk, finally letting some facts out now that she should now the truth. "Jaemin is so much of a good guy...you have no idea how many years we spent together at school..." the smugness overcomes me once again, the shock on her face now readable, as clear as day.

"What are you talking about?" she eventually picks up this whole thing I and her best friend hid to her. "You...Jaemin...he told you everything I told him?!" her body almost collapses in front of my eyes, this reaction engendering twice more pleasure to me.

"Hm..." I grip the rim of the desk, nodding with a lot of cockiness. "I heard you. You love when I'm authoritative, commanding, dominant with you. You have a lot of dreams about me, fantasizing about my hands on you, traveling along your curves that you would want me to hold and grip so much, my mouth connected to yours...my hand around your throat while doing you roughly on my desk...hm? Isn't that what you said?"

"I...I can't remember..." she remains in denial while facing the truth, her shy eyes full of fear avoiding me and my presence close to her. I chuckle but straighten up, knowing that all of this doesn't even contain a single hint of falsehood. I step towards her and enjoy the heat rising into her, as fast as her heartbeat is ramping up.

"Riding my thighs. Can't you remember the text you sent him when he asked you what you would want?" I stand before her, her red face melting my heart but my arousal gaining ascendancy. "I can't..."

"Oh Lord...stop lying if you don't want me to go insane," I bite my lips with irritation, not standing this type of behavior when she knows damn well I'm right. "This is embarrassing me...so no...I don't want to admit it..."

"You don't want me to give you what we both want?"

She averts her eyes from mine, staring down at the floor that seems to be the spot that can help her not to faint. "Those are only fantasies. I would never want to have sex with someone just for fun."

"For fun? Have you already forgot what I said?" our eyes meet as I cannot believe how much she doesn't listen to me properly. "If I say that you'll be mine once we'll do it," I cup her chin and obliges her to look into my eyes. "That means I'm serious and will make you mine, I'll give you what you deserve, what you want. What we both want eagerly, without doing this for fun."

"So you would make me yours but you would still have the right to play with other women?"

"The only woman I want is you, can't you understand it when I'm talking to you clearly?" my eyebrows raise as my head shook from left to right very subtly. "As you say, 'that you want'. I'm sorry but I'm not a toy, Mister Jeon," she tosses my hand away from her.

"Is that what I said?" I push her against the wall as she stepped aside. "That isn't my fault if you take my words the wrong way and misconceive what I mean. I really thought my favorite employee was smarter than that," I move back from her but head to my desk. "I want a man who will love me, not use me as a sex toy, so excuse me for having some respect for myself and my body."

"Wow. You are totally drifting away from the meaning of my words lady. I'm not a fuckboy or bastard, I'm a man," I make myself clear as some anger took over me from the words she used to talk about me. "Now, get out of my office and go back to your work," I utter out harshly but land on my chair, my veins burning with wrath after this argument.

She bows to me as if this was even necessary and leaves my room. She's going to regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 28.7K 74
❝I want those pretty lips to tremble and beg for me!❞ ... A world you have no idea about, an eerily similar place which keeps luring you towards it...
9.1K 400 7
После битвы с Пейном, Хокаге избирают не Данзо, а Наруто! Как тогда изменятся события?
2.7M 62 1
A Cold CEO Husband AU An arranged marriage with a cold CEO. Rather than crying about her fate, Y/n will melt this ice and make him fall in love with...
936K 53.9K 45
"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smirk before going, leaving you speechless...