Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

Af LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... Mere

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 14: Let's go girls!
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 24:We need to talk
Chapter 25: Lemonade (πŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Perfect
Chapter 27: Wonder Bud
Chapter οΏΌ28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It

4.2K 103 388
Af LevvinaLily

*A/N: I accidentally published this and it wasn't finished. If you did read it had changed a bit so don't be surprised.*

YOUR POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since your 'breakdown' and Katsuki dropped the big L-bomb. Or did you drop it first? Anyways details don't matter but since that day katsuki has refused to let you stay at your house alone and you've taken on his advice and tried to vent to him whenever you were feeling some type of way.

Today you decided to make it up to him for using him as your personal emotional processor. You were currently in bed with a sleeping hedgehog's arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Katsukiiiii" you whispered into his ear.

"..."

"Hey babe" you whispered a bit louder

Still nothing.

'If this doesn't wake him up it'll be a serious hit to my ego' you thought as you gently repositioned yourself so that you were semi-straddling him. After taking in his peaceful expression, you lowered your upper body against his own.

"Katsukiiii~" you hummed as you planted a soft kiss on the edge of his jaw, then another on his neck, then his collar bone, all the way round again until you reached his lips.

At this point his eyes were open and he was staring at you with a crimson face.

"What are you doing?" He spoke calmly

"C'mon sleepy head" you rallied your inner Kylie Jenner "rise and shine~"

The two of you burst out laughing, him pulling you back down into bed with a kiss.

"You know, if you keep waking me up like that I might have to marry you" he smirked with his hands now on either side of your ass.

"Yeahhh cause I'm so wifey material" you laughed sarcastically. "Oh yeah!" You huffed quickly hopping off of him causing his smile to droop to a slight frown. "Get up!" You demanded.

"Why the fuck should I do that?" He grunted "it's only 8:40"

"We are getting McDonald's breakfast!" You cheered with childlike enthusiasm.

"No. Sleep first. Food later." He hissed pulling a pillow up over his head

"Ughh- c'mon. Sleepy. Headdddd" you huffed as you held onto his foot and tugged as hard as you could.

*THUD*

"The hell was that for you bitch?!"

"C'mon, my McMuffin's not gonna wait forever~" you hummed skipping over to his wardrobe.

"Here put these on" you threw a black tracksuit/sweatsuit at him and pulled out one of his grey ones for yourself. His clothes were extremely baggy on you because, you know, the size difference. But it was soooooooo freaking comfortable.

"Tsk. Fuckin shitty girl. Waking me up. Throwing me outta bed. Wearing my fucking shit." He mumbled under his breath as he walked out of his bathroom putting on his hoodie.

"Let's go!" You smiled, slipping into a pair of his white sliders which showed off your mismatched blue and green socks.

"Yeah yeah I'm comin dork" he sighed putting on his black sliders after realising his other pair were otherwise occupied.

You shoved your purse into your pocket with one hand and used the other to interlock fingers with katsuki. After finally making it to Macky D's you ordered your breakfasts. You got a double sausage and egg McMuffin meal with two extra hash browns and an orange juice, Katsuki and his boring self just got a breakfast wrap (just joking katsu. Love youuuu).

"You should've let me fucking pay" he spat with a scowl across his face"

"No-can-do~" you sang waving your finger. "Today I'm treating you to stuff" you grinned cheesily.

His scowl deepened "why?"

"Why not?!" An irk mark appeared on your forehead as you crossed your arms

"How about this, you pay for the food and I pay for whatever else you have planned" he winked playfully.

"Lol you thought" you snickered shoving a hash brown into your mouth.

"Tsk whatever"

After the two of you had finished your food you went back home to relax a bit (as if you ever do anything else -_-).

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled

"Yeah!" You yelled back. You'd just finished getting dressed into a pair of black jeans, black UGG's and one of Katsuki's black hoodies. Your hair was still wet from your shower and was beginning to curl into little ringlets.

"Come here!" He shouted a little louder

"I'm here" you smiled walking into the front room "where's your parents?" You stared at him quizzically.

"At work" he mumbled

"What did you want anyways, are you dressed yet?"

"Yeah" he spoke walking towards you

"Wha- what are you doing?!" You shouted through your laughter as he picked you up over his shoulder.

"I'm bored" he huffed nonchalantly throwing you onto the sofa, then sitting besides you

"Ouch" you spat irritatedly

He wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest, dragging the two of you to lay down on the sofa.

"Ohhhh that's it" you snickered

"What?" He hummed

"My katsu just wanted to cuddle" you sang teasingly, pecking his cheek as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"And your fucking point is?" he spat as his face flushed pink. "Am I not allowed to cuddle my fucking girlfriend?"

"You're so cute when you're defensive" you smiled gently pressing your lips against his.

"I told you I'm not cute you damn nerd" he grunted trying to hide the slight smile working it's way across his face

"Well hot stuff, as much as I'm loving this cuddle sesh we need to get going"

"Ten minutes"

"Five" you mumbled

"Fifteen"

"Sigh, you drive a hard bargain. Fine twenty it is." you hummed snuggling into him and inhaling the scent of caramel and vanilla.

He just chuckled and nuzzled his nose into your hair.

"Yo porcupine" you spoke looking up at him

"Yes shitface"

"I'm thinking about remodelling my hero costume"

"Yeah? Thank fuck. Make it more modest, please"

"The hell d'ya mean more modest I'm practically a nun with it on?!"

"Yeah whatever, I'm just sick of seeing grape juice drool over you. Makes me wanna fucking blow him ta pieces." He growled

"Fair point, ughhh just the thought of that's making me nauseous" you scrunched up your nose in disgust. "D'ya know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think you should let me do your hair" you smirked with a purple aura surrounding you

"Fuck no?! Jeanist was bad enough, there's no way in fuck I'm letting you touch it!"

"Awwwwe c'mon. Pleaseeeeee"

"Nope"

"Hmphhh. Then you're never doing mine" you retorted childishly.

"Like hell I ain't!" He spat

"Nu-uh-uhhhh" you shook your head against his chest.

"Why not?"

"Gender equality!" you yelled triumphantly, tearing yourself out of his embrace with your arms spread out in the air.

"No" he whined glaring daggers at you

"Yeah" you stood now with both hands on your hips

"The twenty minutes wasn't over yet" he mumbled under his breath

"Huh?! EXCUSE MEEEEE!" You shouted in your best effort to annoy him

"I SAID THE TWENTY MINUTES WASN'T FUCKING OVER YOU BITCH!!!"

You couldn't help but laugh as you bent back down to return to his warm hold.

"You really are just a big softie you know that?"

"Shut the fuck up. Tell anyone and you die" he groaned

'I guess old habits really do die hard' you mentally sweatdropped.

*spongebob voice: 'three hours later' *

"Where are we even going dork?" He questioned as he walked beside you with one hand in his pocket and the other holding your hand.

"Toooooooo- drum roll please!"You let go of his hand and dramatically span around ending in a stupid pose. "The theme park!!"

"What's a theme park?" He stared at you emotionlessly

"A theme park is another way of saying amusement park dumbass" you face palmed

"Then why didn't you just say amusement park?!"

"Stop bullying me I'm British!" You retorted "c'mon, were almost there.

"Fine" he smiled, letting you drag him along

After finally reaching the theme park you were shocked to see the line so average. Usually it was too long or basically deserted, nothing in between. After a hefty 20 minute waiting time you finally got in.

"To adventure!" You yelled pointing forwards

"The fuck" he laughed

"heyyy don't laugh, I think it was from a cartoon or something " you snickered rubbing the back of your neck.

"Of course" he mumbled letting his voice trail off

"So where d'ya wanna go first" you hummed staring up to him

"This one" he spat with a shit-eating grin on his face, you could practically see the horns and tail emerging from him.

You looked up to see a re-make of oblivion from Alton towers.

"HELL YEAH!" You grinned, the look on your face almost identical to his.

Honestly the two of you looked demonic walking to the ride and almost twice as bad walking off.

"That was fucking amazing!" You squealed

"Yeah especially the part when we almost fell into that saw!" He chuckled

'It's nice to see him so relaxed and actually enjoying himself'

"Where to next captain sir" you winked

"Wanna go in the haunted house, it is almost Halloween?"

"Summer break Isn't even over dumbass?!"

"And?! It's a great fucking festivity which shouldn't be limited to one day" he huffed

"Cool beans, but your gonna have to hold my hand, my automatic reflex when I'm scared is to hit something"

"Cool".

After the haunted house, the two of you went on tonnes of other rides, you even went back into the oblivion ride aswell. Turns out they had Swarm and Nemesis Inferno, so they were a must too. It was starting to get late and you could tell katsu was getting hangry, especially with all of the long queues.

"Wanna get some food?"

"Yeah I'm fucking starving" he moaned with his hand on his stomach

The two of you walked over to one of the food stalls and ordered some burgers, after that you got some fresh sugar coated doughnuts and candy floss.

As you were walking past the challenge stalls you couldn't take your eyes off a huge teddy bear that hung on the side.

"You want it?" Katsuki spoke, snapping you back to reality.

"It's fine, the games are probably rigged anyways" you sighed turning to walk away.

"Tsk.. have a little faith would ya" he spat stomping over to the stall.

It was a game where you had to pop the balloons with darts, but the balloons were moving. The more balloons popped the better your prize. It was safe to say that you were completely awestruck when Katsuki managed to pop every last balloon.

"W-Wha? How?" The stall owner breathed out

"Just give me the fucking teddy bear already!" He hissed impatiently.

"Here ya go nerd" he winked as he handed the bear over to you.

"Wow katsu, you're actually pretty good at these games" you winked back

"Of course I am, I'm fucking awesome!" he yelled looking really pleased with himself.

"Okay, last ride. Where do you wanna go?" You smiled with your arms wrapped around the teddy bear.

"This one" he pointed at the Ferris wheel

"Yeah I bet the views gonna be amazing with the lights especially in the dark" you grinned

The two of you walked over to the ferris wheel and waited to go into one of the carts. It was only couples in this line, all of them holding hands and smiling.

Katsuki looked around a bit, staring at the others in the queue, before grabbing a hold of your hand with his head tilted the other direction and a pink hue glowing from his cheeks. Needless to say, the image warmed your heart and gave you butterflies.

When it was finally your turn he helped you into the cart and climbed in after you. You rested your head on his shoulder as the wheel span slowly and the two of you spent your time talking and laughing, mostly at the strange people down below (which wasn't really hero-like but still).

As you reached the top it felt like time had come to a standstill. The multicoloured lights reflected off Katsuki's face and let me just say, he was hot.

He smirked as he turned his head to find you staring at him and reached his hand to the back of your neck.

SUDDENLY A KNIFE WAS SLICED THROUGH YOUR THROAT AND YOU DIED. THE END.

-Joke, joke. Back to the actual story-

his crimson orbs were locked onto your own (E/C) ones and like there was some sort of magnetic force between them, your lips began to draw near to each other and as they met you felt his tongue press against your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You gladly submitted allowing him to explore you. His hands traveled to your lower back as he deepened the kiss and yours lifted into his hair.

As the cart began to move again, the two of you parted for air however connected still with a string of saliva.

"Love you" you breathed out as you gently pecked his lips.

"Love you too" he side smiled.

After the Ferris wheel, the two of you made your way home. Katsuki has to carry the bear for you because to be honest it was as big as you and you were struggling.

You guys ended up sleeping at your house to avoid being scolded for staying out too late and fell asleep in a pillow fort you had insisted on making on the floor.

*a few days later at Momo's house with the girls*

"Hey (Y/N)!" They all screamed in unison as you walked into the huge bedroom

"Hey guys! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever"

"I know it's been like a whole month!" Hagakure wailed

"Wow really?" You spoke in pure shock

'I knew it had been long but I didn't know it was that long'

"Isn't it crazy that we're gonna be second years after summer break?" Ura sighed

"Yeah, time really does fly" Mina mumbled as she deflated into a bean bag.

*A/N: yes I know we haven't done the sports festival yet but as I said at the beginning (Y/N) comes to UA late, I ditched the original storyline and the event order is all over the gaff, thanks- Levvina <3*

You grinned as you rolled onto Momo's bed next to Tsu. "What have you guys been up to over the past month then?"

"URA WENT ON A DATE!" Hagakure squealed

"Oooh please do tell" you grinned shooting your gaze towards your friend.

"Well, uhhh basically zuku took me to a petting zoo for our first date. It was so cute! We got to take pictures with all of the animals. Look I even found a rabbit that looked like him!" She giggled lifting her phone to show you all the picture

*A/N not my artwork*

"Oh my goddd that's adorable it's even green like his hair" you sang

"Yeah" she smiled rubbing the back of her neck.

"What have you been up to (Y/N)?" Tsu questioned with her head in her hand

"Nothing much" you shrugged

You weren't about to worry them with the details of your life over the past few weeks.

"How's things with you and Bakugou?" Jiro smirked mischievously

"I have no clue what you're talking about" you smiled 'obliviously' "no but for real nothin much, we went to that theme- amusement park a couple days ago and that was really fun"

"NO! Not that!" They all shouted simultaneously

"What we mean is... like how far are you guys into your relationship?.."Momo asked with a suggestive tone.

"I'm not following?" You sat up this time you were actually confused.

"Like the two of you basically live together and you're really telling us all you do is kiss and cuddle?" Mina rolled closer to you

"Ughh again? You guys have literally asked me this so many times" you sighed rubbing your temples

"What? So nothing?!" Ura shouted defeatedly

"Nope, nothing at all" you grinned

"Well I guess since that topics over I might aswell drop my bomb on you guys" Jiro groaned

"Huh?" You and the other girls shifted your gaze over to her

"My chances with Denki are a big fat zero" she frowned looking to the side

"What? Why?!" Hagakure squealed

"Well I kinda told him that I liked him.."

"Uhuh?..." we all drew closer to her

"And then..."

"Yeah?!"

"Hecameoutasgay!" She shouted so fast it was near impossible to understand what she meant

"¿Que?"

"DENKI'S GAY!" She spat, falling onto her back in shire disappointment.

"Really?!" You all sat there with shock written across your faces.

"Huh? Never took him as the type" you mumbled nonchalantly "shit- that was a bit insensitive, it's alright babe, you'll find someone as...special? As him eventually"

"Yeah, (Y/N)'s right!" The girls all shook their heads vigorously in agreement.

You girls spent most of the day catching up and gawking at Momo's unbelievable house. After a few hours Ura suggested we all go shopping so you all headed to the mall.

*at the mall*

"GUYS GUYSSSS!!!" You yelled

"What?"

"I just remembered something, there's a new Pokemon centre shop here! Any of you wanna go check it out with me?" You winked

"I'll come" Tsu said as she walked towards you

"Cool well call you guys when we get out!" You shouted as you pulled Tsu towards the pokécenter.

"Wowwww" you and Tsu were lost in a state of child like wonder as you entered the shop.

"This is so cool!"

"Which ones your favourite?" Tsu hummed with her finger on her lip.

"I don't know? I really like the Alolan Ninetails. Yeah, that's my favourite. Actually wait, I like Darkrai too. What about you?"

"Oh that's easy. My favourite is greninja"

"Fair enough, it is pretty cool" you smiled

After spending about 40 minutes in the shop buying nothing the two of you left. You met back up with the rest of the girls before going to an ice cream parlour and heading your separate ways home. You and Mina were going the same way so you took the same bus.

"God I'm so tired" you mumbled to yourself as you walked home it was a twenty minute walk from where you and Mina separated but you didn't mind.

*ringgggg* *ringggggg*

You pulled your phone out of your pocket to see that Katsuki was calling you.

"Heyyyy"

"Hey dumbass, where are you it's almost midnight?"

"Walking home" you huffed "one minute I can't hear you, I'm quickly plugging in my earphones...okay I can hear you"

"I said how far are you? It's dark out"

"Like ten minutes now"

"Want me to come get you?"

"I'm fine don't worry"

"Tsk fine but stay on the phone"

"Coolio, what did you do today"

"Gym"

"Without me?!"

"Like your fatass ever works out"

"Ughh. I hate that I can hear your smirk through the phone"

As you were walking a group of guys cat called you.

"What was that?" Katsuki hummed through the phone

"Just some irrelevant humans whom I am ignoring" you spoke just loud enough for the group to hear.

"Hey! You!" One of the taller guys shouted

"(Y/N) where abouts are you?" He hissed through the phone.

"Katsu I said it's fine, I'm just gonna ignore them and walk home, trust me if they try anything I'll be fine"

"(Y/N) I said where the fuck are you!" You could hear the anger in his voice

"God would you calm down, I'm by the park"

"Yeah I'm coming to get you"

"Okay then"

"Yo stop ignoring us babe" another one of the guys spoke as they came closer to you

"The fuck d'ya want, can't you take a hint" you spat narrowing your eyes.

"Oooh I like'm feisty" one said as he licked his lips

"Got a man?" Another said

"Yes, a very anger prone one. Goodbye"

"Wait a second he doesn't have to know anything" the tall one spoke grabbing your arm

"Get the fuck off me!"

"I'm almost there, I swear I'm gonna beat the living shit outta them" you could hear Katsuki in your earphone causing you to snicker"

"What's so funny babe"

*beeep* *beeep* *beeeeeeeep*

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" You watched as your angry boyfriend stomped towards you with little explosions sparking at his hands.

"Aggghhh I know that guy- he won the UA sports festival!"

"Wha- really?! Shit! Run!!!" They yelled, releasing your arm to make their escape.

You quickly darted over to restrain Katsuki

"Get off me!! Let! Me! Fucking! Kill them!"

"Stop! You're gonna get us in trouble with that fucking short fuse of yours, they're gone anyways" you huffed dragging him back towards home.

"Tsk.."

By the time you guys got home he had calmed down a bit.

"Jheeze it honestly wasn't that deep katsu"

"Whatever.." he grumbled as he laid back on the sofa.

"Aww c'mon" you smiled

You walked over to the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out a slice of cheese. You whipped out your phone and began to record as you walked over to Katsuki.

"The hell are you doing!" He growled looking at you with one eye shut.

You dashed the cheese at his face and heard  a loud slap as it collided with his skin. You were pretty sure the cheese melted because of the heat that rose to his face out of anger. You took this opportunity to run upstairs into his room.

"(Y/N)!" You could hear him approaching Until...

"Katsuki you little shit it's the middle of the fucking night! Shut the fuck up!" Mitsuki hissed before slamming her door shut.

You hid under his blankets as he entered the room and laid next to you.

"What no payback?" You huffed, almost disappointed at his lack of pettiness

"Don't worry about that dork I'm tired...I'll get you when you least expect it" he mumbled cuddling up to you to fall asleep.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
233K 7.7K 21
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· - πš„π™±π™΄πš π™΄π™°πšƒπš‚ ! ❛ ━━ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΙͺΙ΄ ʏ/Ι΄ chooses the wrong night 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ person to get high and prank text. β‹° 𝘬𝘒𝘡𝘴𝘢𝘬π˜ͺ 𝘣𝘒𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘰�...
513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
6.1M 222K 101
Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push his buttons. This is a SLOW BURN Bakugou x...