The Alpha's Mistake

By Gatorgirlie

Allison is sure that she loves Aaron Porter. They are due to have a baby soon and could wish for nothing else... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 4
The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 5
The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 6
The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 7
Authors Note
The Alpha's Mistake Part 9
Authors note
The Alpha's Mistake Part 10
The Alpha's Mistake Part 11
The Alpha's Mistake Part 12
The Alpha's Mistake Part 13
The Alpha's Mistake Part 14
The Alpha's Mistake Part 15
The Alpha's Mistake Part 16
The Alpha's Mistake Part 17
Authors Note!!!
Authors Note!!!
The Alpha's Mistake Part 18
The Alpha's Mistake Part 19
The Alpha's Mistake Part 20
The Alpha's Mistake Part 21
The Alpha's Mistake Part 22
The Alpha's Mistake Part 23
IMPORTANT
The Alpha's Mistake Part 24
The Alpha's Mistake Part 25
The Alpha's Mistake Part 26
The Alpha's Mistake Part 27
The Alpha's Mistake Part 28
The Alpha's Mistake Part 29
The Alpha's Mistake Part 30
The Alpha's Mistake Part 31
The Alpha's Mistake Part 32
Eilogue
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
Another authors note but its super important!!

The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 8

19.5K 419 17
By Gatorgirlie

Allison's POV

I walk over to Nate and smile a weak smile. " What was that all about? " He growled. " That was my mate. " I said quietly. He growled. " So you gonna go back with him now? " Nate asks angrily. I shake my head vigorously. " No he cheated on me. Plus it isn't safe for my baby to be raised around fighting. " Nate looked ready to kill someone. " BABY!!!??" He yelled. I winced and took a step back his eyes softened. " Yes I'm pregnant. I know. I will leave tonight. " I say sadly and start to walk upstairs when he catches my hand. " You won't leave me ever. You belong here this is your home now. I will protect you and the baby with my life. He won't ever come near you again. " He growled. I smiled and shook his hand off. " Thank you. " I said and wrapped him in a quick hug. He smiled and nodded. " When are you due? " he asked. " 1 month. " I say. " I thought you were just.......um I thought you were..........I don't know how to say this. " he stuttered. " Fat " I replied with a smile. He nodded and started laughing. I did to it was the first time In a while that I had and it felt good.

Nate's POV

She had a mate and was pregnant!!!!??? Wow I was gonna kill him if he ever came here again. I didn't mind that she was pregnant. I knew I could be a father and when she had him I was going to see if she would let me adopt him. I wanted kids so bad and now that I had found the right person I was good to go. All I have to do is make her fall in love with me which isn't gonna be easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 37
*Carried on from Chasing Happiness* Spencer and Alannah have never has it easy. From the moment they met there was instant chemistry between the two...
436K 14K 31
Ashely was a normal girl. well more or less. her old pack tortured her... but when a change of events happened she found herself with her mate, Zane...
42.9K 1.7K 21
I never knew I would get a nerd as a mate. I never knew he would come back after I rejected him. I never knew he will come back hot as hell. Pa...
38.3K 2K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...