The Alpha's Mistake Chapter 8

Allison's POV

I walk over to Nate and smile a weak smile. " What was that all about? " He growled. " That was my mate. " I said quietly. He growled. " So you gonna go back with him now? " Nate asks angrily. I shake my head vigorously. " No he cheated on me. Plus it isn't safe for my baby to be raised around fighting. " Nate looked ready to kill someone. " BABY!!!??" He yelled. I winced and took a step back his eyes softened. " Yes I'm pregnant. I know. I will leave tonight. " I say sadly and start to walk upstairs when he catches my hand. " You won't leave me ever. You belong here this is your home now. I will protect you and the baby with my life. He won't ever come near you again. " He growled. I smiled and shook his hand off. " Thank you. " I said and wrapped him in a quick hug. He smiled and nodded. " When are you due? " he asked. " 1 month. " I say. " I thought you were just.......um I thought you were..........I don't know how to say this. " he stuttered. " Fat " I replied with a smile. He nodded and started laughing. I did to it was the first time In a while that I had and it felt good.

Nate's POV

She had a mate and was pregnant!!!!??? Wow I was gonna kill him if he ever came here again. I didn't mind that she was pregnant. I knew I could be a father and when she had him I was going to see if she would let me adopt him. I wanted kids so bad and now that I had found the right person I was good to go. All I have to do is make her fall in love with me which isn't gonna be easy.