Chance At Love || Supercorp

By AnyVision

Being someone that have a name in a company might have a consequence... finding love is what Lena Luthor not... More

It's what I have to do
This is it
Pt.3: yes, I am sure
Pt.4: I believe in you
Pt.5: fine I'll go
Pt.6: why me?
Pt.7: gotta say hi
Pt.8: gotta say hi (2)
pt.9: see you later
Pt. 10: gotta find you
Pt. 11: Food (1)
Pt.12: food (2)
Pt. 13: LENAAAAA!!
Pt. 14: won't let you down
Pt. 15: find him
Pt. 16: SPP
Pt. 17: I'm sorry...
Pt.18: Negative
Pt.19: are you okay?
Pt. 20: damage
Pt.21: get your shit together
Pt. 22: I'm here
Pt. 23: I guess you should call Lena
Pt. 24: whatever you say mommy
Pt. 25: I wanna be like him
PT.26: KARA NOOO!
Pt. 27: Looking good lil Danvers
Pt. 28: let's go kick some ass..
Pt. 29: Are you good?
Pt. 30: A fried chicken?
Pt. 31: I guess...
Pt. 32: Stay out of my way!
Pt. 33: Not a poison
Pt. 34: Anything to save her
...author notes...
Pt. 35: Take Care, Lena...
Pt. 36: God help me
Pt. 37: The dream & flashback
Pt. 38: Bad Dreams Again
Pt. 39: The Letter
Pt. 40: I need you to teach me.
42: Are we fighting monsters now?!
Pt. 43: I'm Grace
Pt. 44: you look terrible
Pt. 45: Is that our picture?
Pt. 46: Who is she?
Pt. 47: not the whole body
Pt. 48:
Pt. 49: say hi to my future sister in law!
Pt. 50: I am not lemon...!
Pt. 51: like what?
au note.
Pt. 52: Evil plans works?
Pt. 53: That's how.
Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.
Pt. 55: Quality Time
Pt. 56: off market
Pt. 57: Exercise
Pt. 58: Craving

Pt. 41: God help me

1.1K 48 1
By AnyVision

Lena POV

Tomorrow Lex and his partner are going to launch and sell the drugs. I walk around the factory alone and his staff just look or walks past me. They are not bother to asking me why I'm here, maybe they know that I am Lex's sister so they let me go anywhere in here. While wondering around, I hear some noise. It's not a screaming for help kind of noise but it is definitely a screaming. I walk closer and follow the noise direction. A guy around 40s, wearing a lab coat just walks out of a room in front of me. 

"Correct me if I'm wrong but, you're Lex's sister right..?" He smiles while asking me. If I don't know better, I might think that he is a dentist.

"Lena Luthor." I confidently answered him.

"What a pleasure to finally meeting you. I am Richard Henry. Are you here to see our testimonials project Ms. Luthor?"

Testimonials project? I don't remember Lex tell me anything about it. Just play along, Lena. "Yeah, Lex asked me to come and check if you have made any progress Mr. Henry."

"It's actually my break time but I'll make it up later. Come follow me, this way. I heard and read many story about you. To tell you the truth, I  am impressed!"

He press the security code beside the door and I secretly looking. Who on earth put 1234 as their password?! He couldn't come out for a better password and yet he's working on a project. Once we enter the room, the noise is louder and gosh it's smells. He handed me a mask to cover my face.

"What is that noises..?"

"Well, that noises are our testimonials. Most of them are failed. Quick tip, don't run. You might be shock but you are safe. They are in their cell and securely locked."

"Are they wild animals? Because that noises are definitely not coming from a lab rat."

"No, they are not wild animals. They're just human.. and wild.. so they're basically wild humans."

"You're running a test on a human being?!"

"Lex's wants to see it perfectly work on human systems so he gets us some... well, human."

He press the button from his tablet and the blurry mirror becomes clear. He walking while explaining about the project but my feet stay still, my knees shaking, my lunch are begging to come out from my stomach. This is terrible, horrible. No, it's terribly terrifying! Lex, he is gone mad. Those humans are now monsters. Yes they still have human eyes but their body posture,  their skin are 70% change.

"What are they?"

"You might as well call them monsters, or zombies.."

"What's makes them become like this? You have the cure?"

"CPH2... and no medical are goingto cure them. I told Lex to just kill them but he said he have another plans for them. Somethinganout back up, I don't know..."

CPH2? Isn't it what they put on Kara's system? Oh my God, she's in danger! I need to warn them! But, why is Kara not turning into monsters like them?

"Those failed projects are from last year. This is from last month test. It's almost perfect. He's not turning into monsters, the drugs only affect his brain. The good news is we have the cure! I'll show you..."

He walks closer to the cell and when the project come near, he stick the needle and press the green liquid in him. The project slowly become normal and screaming to let him go.

"That's Pito..." he again, stick him with the blue liquid and he becomes mad and crazy. "That's the monster? See, science is beautiful isn't it."

"In deed. Thank you Mr. Henry, I'll let my brother know about this progress." I walks out from that room and back to the house.

Little did he know, I stole 1 of the red liquid because that is the cure. I open my laptop and send 1 last minute invitations for tomorrow event to the SPP email.

Alex POV

Jonn calls me right when Kara smack me down on the floor and ask us to come to the meeting room. When Kara, Sara and I arrive, Brainy and Nia already there.

"What is it Jonn?"

"We had received an invitation to some product launch."

Kara interrupt "I don't think we have time to any product right now..."

Jonn show is the email on the screen. "It's not just a normal product."

"CPH2? Isn't that Lex's drugs? He's making move again..." Alex said

"Yes. They are going to launch it tomorrow night. Lena sends us the email. Brainy, can you trace the location?"

"Way ahead of you. 1 minute."

"Lena...?"

"Yes, but we don't know what's her status yet."

"I already get our team to get ready and I suggest the same to you."

"I got it. I  got the location."

"Alright let's get ready. Alex, you are in charge on our team. I can't go on the field this time. Someone have to watch Mr. Jonathan."

"Do you trust me?"

"It's your time Danvers..."

"Alright let's go get ready. We'll move in two hours."

In the waverider

The SPP team and the Legend team gather around on the table after looking at the map.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me?" Sara asks her team.

"I don't know, we're waiting for you to do your thing." Nick said

"What? What thing?"

"You know you usually send us to the field with some more like a classic captain way..." Ray explains.

"Nahh... Not today... Alex is in charge so we hear her plan. No send offs today, mom's gotta headache..." Sara says.

"Alright cap, what are we playing..?" Zari asks.

"My team will fire lightly from the left to draw their attention. Once they are occupied, the Legends will hit hard from the right. By that time, Lex must have Lena as hostage and the drug lord will escape so we need to move fast. Last step, if it uncontainable, I have to give a signal to the ships to make an open fire. But that is the last option." I explain and they nodded understand.

"What about me?" Kara ask.

"Once inside, you'll follow Sara to find Lena. I'll get Lex and the Legend will get El-Chapo."

"Well kid, guess you're stuck with me. Don't worry,  we will find you girl..." Sara pat Kara's shoulder.

Kara slowly answers "she is not my girl..." shaking her head.

"Sorry.. We will get your mommy..."

Shaking her head again "she is not my mom..."

"Then who she is...?" Sara sighs and raises her voice a little.

"She is Lena. Lena Luthor. L. E. N. A. Lena..."

"Yeah yeah... We need to find that modern vampire of yours anyway.."

Zari ask me "Are they always like this?"

Nick ask me "how do you know each other?"

Nia says "I thought Kara was not 4 years old anymore..."

I let out a long sighs "God help me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 726 26
Lena is a Fallen Angel, her past was dark and full of demons that still haunt her to this day. Stripped of her wings, she was destined to walk the ea...
61.6K 2.2K 25
Heartbroken and Abused by her lover Luthessa, Kara Zor-El goes into an eternal sleep. What happens when one day an explorer named Lena Luthor messes...
247K 7.6K 42
Katie has always acted as herself on and off the screen. Except for whenever Melissa was around. She often felt the chemistry between Supergirl and L...
90.2K 3.8K 18
Lena Luthor has success in many areas of her life, however love is not one of them. She has the ultimate crush on her best friend of ten years Kara...