Forgive Me - NamJin ✔️

By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." - Seokjin "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone... More

Prologue
Crush
Candies and Cocktails
Cockloft
Cereals and Cards
Carnations
Curses and Confess
Cutter
Cuts and Cares
Clueless
Crumpets and Cinnamon
Crashed
Confront and Cries
Concerns and Ceases
Chronicles
Clouds and Cold
Corpse
Cemetery
Cinderblock and Cookies
Count
Come and Comeback
Cynical
Coffee and Caramel
Conflicted
Confession and Compassion
Circumstance
Cupcakes and Caress
Comfort
Confused and Cracked
Crucial
Critical
Consequences
Calm and Cured [End]
Epilogue: Cotton Candy

Cursed

337 23 7
By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"From the deepest desires, often come the deadliest hate." – Socrates

-----

The peacefulness around the old mansion and the beautiful refreshing scenery were so contrary with what happened inside. How irony that the white and pink carnations in the garden outside, as a symbol of pure love, a mother's love, and good luck were silently became the witnessed of revenge and hatred inside the house.

"P-please d-dont..." Seokjin cried even harder as Namjoon tortured him even more. The man killed his feelings, his heart, his soul, his mind, his everything. Yet, the man cruelly let the body stay alive. Because that was the man's mission. For having the pretty one dead, inside. "P-please sstop, a-and k-kill me instead..."

"You want me to kill you, but you begged me to stop? Don't? Which one you actually wished, huh?" Namjoon laughed as he tightened his grip on Seokjin's wrist. "Be clear, sweetie."

"I hate you..." Seokjin mumbled weakly.

"I know... And let's see how much you will hate me when I give the recording of our bed activities to your beloved boyfriend." Namjoon caressed Seokjin's wet cheek. "Who again? Jin Hyosang, huh?"

Hyosang. That name...

Seokjin clutched his knuckles as Namjoon growled and made him shuddered more. He felt the guilt even more.

"Let's see if your beloved Hyosang would accept you as you are, after he see you shuddered and moaned under me."

The pretty one weakly shook his head. "D-dont..."

"Why? Because you love him? Huh? Ohh what? You were playing around with my bestfriend's feelings as well. And you confessed that you like me, right? No? Liar." Namjoon smirked. "Want to guess what's best for a liar like you who broke the pure heart of my beloved friend that made him commited suicide?"

Another tears fell down on Seokjin's cheeks. He felt hurt. He didn't lie about his feelings towards the man. He had feelings for Namjoon. And he didn't break Jung Hoseok's heart. He swear he didn't do any harm towards the bright man.

"I was thinking about keeping you here forever, and let your Hyosang suffering for losing you." The man brushed the pretty one's chapped lips. "And you Seokjin, you will living with me, suffering, as my toy... There is no happy ending for all of us. Fair enough?"

Seokjin couldn't reply the meanie words Namjoon threw on him. Because those words painly stabbed his broken heart. He wanted to fight, but he was helpless. He couldn't do something to defend himself, and all he could do was crying. And cursed himself. Things were too cruel. And he was somehow regretted his pure feelings towards the man hovering above. He regretted he once wanted the man to be everything that he needed. He regreted he once wanted the man so desperately.

-----

Namjoon quickly dressed up as he staring the weak body laid on the mattress. The pretty beads of the pretty ones were blankly staring the wall, with tears kept falling, and heavily breathing. The pale smooth legs still on it's position. Spreaded wide, and shown the bruised pink raw hole. Also bruised buttcheeks that full with sticky cum. The bedsheet under such a mess, with some blood stained.

Seokjin could barely feel the cold hand brushed his emo bangs. That hairpin again. And a shaking hand caressed his cheek for a moment before a moment later he heard a loud bang as the door closed and he didn't know what to do. His mind wandering miles away.

His lips slowly mumbled a name.

"H-hyosang..."

The tears couldn't stop falling though he was tired of crying.

He spelled the name silently as he weakly crawled down the bed. Gripped a blanket and the pink teddy with him.

-----

Namjoon stood in front of the door of the cockloft after he locked it and threw the key carelessly. He fisted his hands as he felt the pain and ache in his heart. He hated everything and all he wanted was to grab a cutter and scratch until he numb.

-----

"Bongjae, please, this is our last chance..." Bomin pleaded. "We need help..."

"I want to help! Bomin ah, I really want to help! But you know my position here is..."

"Take this." Bomin handed a flash disc to Jaehyun. "I risk my life as well, but I don't want to regret. Give this to Mr Kim and let him decide what's good for us." The young lad stuttered. "If you are going to the jail, then I'm with you. Trust me."

"B-but..."

"Namjoon hyung found out about you hacked the files of KIM & Co but he didn't tell his father, yet."

"Huh?"

"Because he knew he could use your mistake in case he needed it. And here you are, commited another crime, with me. Please, Bongjae, just go to the city and give this copy of anything happened in this mansion to Mr Kim. Please... I promise, I'm with you, just please help me. Help Seokjin hyung. Help us."

Jaehyun bit his lower lip. "You coming with me, we go together to the city."

The younger shook his head. his eyes glossy. "I can't leave Seokjin hyung alone, Bong Jaehyun. No. Not with a monster!"

Jaehyun gulped. He wasn't sure if he was ready for jail, but he won't let Bomin cry. "I will be back soon. Very soon!" He dashed outside to reach the car, after gave the younger a peck on the lips.

And the moment Bomin made sure the car left the yard, he heard Namjoon shouted his name.

-----

The last thing Seokjin managed to notice about his surrounding was the piano melody. He recognized it as Beethoven's 'Silence'. The melody Namjoon told him when they had dinner together in the dining room. The melody that so beautiful, yet heartbreaking.

And the last thing his broken mind could remember was a default expression of the man that once in a lifetime totally charmed him. A daydream that drove him crazy. The face that he hated in the end. The lovely charming face that turned as a nightmare.

It's Namjoon.

His heart shattered. His breath hitched as the fever took over his consciousness. And he slowly blackout.

-----

-----

"I used to visit aunty Kim like every weekend." Bomi told Hyosang who sat beside her, but mostly like talking to herself.

The mood was quite awkward, because Yoongi was naturally hates too much activity including talking, and Hyosang was away had his own thoughts, thinking of what happened to Seokjin. Though Hyosang appeared calm, Bomi knew that the man was so afraid. Who doesn't? The man called the apartment's officer, and asked them to tell Seokjin to call him back since he couldn't contact the pretty one's cellphone. And the officer's answer was clear enough to make him full with worriedness and fear. The officer told the man that they haven't see Seokjin for quite long time.

And plus Bomi and Yoongi also got nothing as they tried to reach Namjoon by phone.

"I even got my own bedroom there..." Bomi continued. "Namjoon's bedroom was in the cockloft. And mine was in front of the piano room. I used to play the piano along with aunty Kim. Sometimes with Namjoon." She smiled as she recalled the memories. "For many times, aunty gave me lot of hairpins and another cute hairclips. She said she wanted a daughter but never made it. And Namjoon always mocked that he didn't want a younger sister like me. Well, I'm older though." She chuckled, but then sighed. "I wonder if I still have the white and pink carnation hairpins auty Kim bought for me from the States in my drawer. I took some with me and left a pair there in my drawer in the old mansion..." She finished the story and nudged the man's arm as she got no reaction of the stories.

Hyosang startled. "Uhh, sorry, what?"

A deep sighed from the beautiful young lady. "Nevermind..." and she turned his head to look outside as the car ushered them to the place they wished could find any question they had in mind.

"Ahh. Aunty also gave Namjoon a pair of carnation hairpins. It's for his future wife..." She smiled bitterly, remembering the old days and noticed how sick her cousin struggled after his mom went away.

-----

-----

Namjoon could feel something, no, someone kicked his limbs as he slowly gained his consciousness. He refused to open his eyes. He refused to get up, because the last thing he wished before he finished the last drop of his third bottle of soju before he threw the bottle into the corner of the room was to never wake up again.

He hated the fact that he was still there, alive. He hated the fact that he was there, still there to continue his life. He wanted to quit. His heart ache. He was tired. Bloody tired. And he felt so alone all he wished was to see his mom.

He didn't remember he cried while he played Beethoven's 'Silence' but he remembered all the words his father said to him. All the miseries he had to face since his mother gone.

And he could remember the hate look of Seokjin.

Another kick on his limbs and he grunted. And a hard splash of cold ice water soaked him. finally made him sober.

"GET UP YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

A voice he knew well.

"GET UP FOR THE SAKE OF OUR LATE JUNG HOSEOK!!"

Not that name. Not the name that made him miserable for having feelings...

"GET UP KIM BLOODY NAMJOON!!"

He heard the loud thud as the other man smashed the water bucket on the floor.

The tipsy man slowly opened his eyes, and slowly recognized the person standing in front of him.

"Yoongs?"

-----

A/N:

Does the chapter too cruel? =/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
147K 8.4K 19
I deserve my punishment. I deserve all the name calling. I deserve for my skin to be painted black and blue. I was stupid and wasn't thinking. You wo...
93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
1.1M 41K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...