COME TO ME | PJM

Od notmylilmochi

The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Jimin's perspective
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
CHAPTER 100
Polling
Sequel
THIRD BOOK
TRILOGY
3M READS

Chapter 86

31.6K 1.2K 716
Od notmylilmochi

Y/N lowered her head and fiddled with her phone, she didn't really want to have this talk with Jimin right now.

Jimin frowned as he noticed that Y/N had no intention to reply. "It may not be a bad idea, knowing you are pregnant will make him broken-hearted."

Y/N didn't respond, and the two returned to the parking lot and drove back to the hotel.

When they got back to the hotel, they decided to go see Joon Min first to tell him the good news. When they entered the room, there were several kids in there playing with Joon Min in the living area. Y/N asked Auntie Wang and it turned out to be the kids from the pool yesterday. They already made a plan to play together today.

There were 3 boys and 2 girls.

Since this morning, Joon Min hadn't seen his parents; Auntie Wang didn't tell him that Y/N and Jimin were going to the hospital. She just simply said they went out for a little while and would be back to get him later.

Y/N greeted his Joon Min friends inside the room and he ran toward her and hugged her.

"Mom, where did you go with Dad?" Joon Min beamed excitedly.

Y/N bent down and picked Joon Min up before carrying him to the sofa. Joon Min giggled as Y/N stroked his soft hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Mom went to the hospital to do some tests... Joonie, you will have a little brother or little sister soon!"

"Really?" Joon Min's eyes widened in surprise as he glanced at Y/N and Jimin in shock.

"Really really." Y/N nodded and gave Joon Min's hand a squeeze.

"if you don't believe me, ask your Dad."

"What Mom said is true. You're going to become a big brother soon!" Jimin ruffled Joon Min's head happily and the boy cheered happily.

Auntie Wang watched the family celebrate cutely; she already knew that Y/N was pregnant before Y/N and Jimin went back to the hotel. Grandma already gave her a call to let her know Y/N was pregnant and asked her to take good care of her.

But she didn't pass the news to Joon Min because she thought that good news like this should be passed by Y/N and Jimin.

In the afternoon, Jimin took both mother and son to have a celebratory lunch, then he went out to handle some business matters.

Y/N and Joon Min spent the rest of the day together; playing around and sightseeing near the hotel to waste some time until Jimin came back. He had told them that they would have dinner together today.

When the sky finally got dark and it was almost time for dinner, the two made their way back to the hotel to wait for Jimin.

But when they just arrived at the hotel, Y/N received a call from him.

"Hey Y/N... I can't make it for dinner right now, I was scheduled in for a business dinner with some clients suddenly and I can't seem to make it out of this one."

"Oh.. That's okay, I'll just eat somewhere with Joon Min. Good luck with the clients."

"Alright, I'll see you two later tonight."

"Okay, bye."

Y/N hung up the phone and turned to Joon Min.

"Joonie, Dad suddenly had some really important work matters so he'll be a bit late today... Let's go have dinner first alright?"

"Okay mom!" Joon Min smiled and held her hand. Times like this Y/N was glad that Joon Min was such an understanding boy.

Because they were already back at the hotel, Y/N didn't want to go out again so she just had dinner with Joon Min at the hotel restaurant, where she once again ran into Han Mi.

This time she was alone. She was not with her friends.

"Y/N, Joonie." Han Mi came over hurriedly. "Just the two of you? Where is Jimin?"

"He has a business dinner."

"Oh, is that so..." Han Mi nodded, her eyes look disappointed. "I haven't had my dinner yet. My friends went somewhere so now I'm alone. Do you mind if I have dinner with you guys?"

She stroked Joon Min's little face. "Joonie, do you mind?"

"Of course not Auntie." Joon Min replied politely.

Han Mi smiled and sat down at their table.

Since childhood, Y/N was never exactly close to Han Mi. Although Y/N felt generally indifferent towards her, Han Mi had always talked down towards Y/N and looked down on her. Ever since Y/N and Shin Ji moved into the Song residence, they had only talked a few times and supposedly, Han Mi thought if they communicated it would bring her down to Y/N's level.

It made them distant as they grew up.

Between them, there were no sisterly feelings.

She usually always ignored Y/N's existence; so Y/N didn't understand why Han Mi wanted to sit down and dine with them.

"Sis, what do you want to eat? Just order it."

Y/N always had a light food preference; and because of Joon Min's health, she couldn't order a large variety of food for him so the dishes they ordered were rather normal. She always knew that Han Mi liked stronger tasting food such as spicy food.

"I'm good with everything, these are also good." Han Mi waved her hands as if she didn't really care about it.

Since Han Mi didn't complain, Y/N just let her be.

Han Mi's current attitude was completely different from how she was in the past; it was like she was changing into a whole different person. In the past she always cold toward Y/N and looked like she didn't really care about Joon Min, however today she would pick some food and put it on Joon Min's plate while smiling at him sweetly.

"Joonie you are handsome like your dad. When you grow up, you definitely will be even more handsome than him. Isn't that right, Y/N?" Han Mi cooed as she lightly pinched Joon Min's cheek. Joon Min didn't respond but instead smiled his charming smile before turning his attention back to his food.
Y/N looked toward Han Mi questioningly. She felt there was something fishy about her...

She was acting a little too nice.

At first, Y/N and Han Mi didn't have any common topics to talk about since they didn't know that much about each other, so Han Mi deliberately looked for topics to talk to her. So during this meal, basically it was her who kept on talking nonstop. Y/N and Joon Min didn't have anything to say.

After dinner, Han Mi's friends had returned, they said they were going to the bar near the beach to hang out. Y/N thought Han Mi would go with them.
But she unexpectedly refused and even chose to follow them upstairs to their room.

Y/N felt extremely awkward because between them there was no real common interests or similarities at all. Han Mi has a wild and extroverted personality; she likes to go outside and socialize with others. Y/N, on the other hand, is introverted and prefers a calm and peaceful environment. They didn't share a social circle or even the same hobbies; they are completely different.

So being in a room together, they didn't really have something worth talking about. In spite of Han Mi's nonstop chattering to harmonize the atmosphere, finally, it was really impossible to continue, so she turned the topic related to Joon Min, asking about his health condition.

Y/N planned to take Joon Min to stroll at tonight but because Han Mi stayed with them the chat, she decided to drop the idea as it seemed like she wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

It was getting late, Joon Min was sitting on the carpet and playing with his Lego but he got tired. Y/N carried him in her arms. "Sis, I will put Joon Min to sleep first, just wait for a while."

"Okay, hurry up. I will wait for you here. It's been a long time since we've talked and I have a lot I want to say." Han Mi smiled.

Y/N nodded, and she took Joon Min to his room.

Y/N tucked Joon Min in bed and planted a quick kiss on his forehead. Then she instructed Auntie Wang to take good care of him before heading back to Han Mi.

The moment she opened the room door, Y/N stopped in shock at the scene that was unfolding inside the living room.

When Y/N opened the door, she saw Han Mi fall pitifully into Jimin's chest; who seemed like he just entered the room. He caught her awkwardly with one arm as he had a glass of wine in one hand, and looked at her displeasingly as she leaned heavily on him.

She yelped as if she was in pain; her pretty face flushed red like she was shy and embarrassed. She held onto Jimin tightly as she looked up at him pitifully with wide, watery eyes. "Oh Jimin, I'm so sorry, I must have been sitting down too long... My legs feel quite numb and limp right now..."

She glanced at Y/N for a second, a dangerous smirk appeared on her face but disappeared just as quickly. Turning her attention back to Jimin, she opened her mouth to say something but was stopped when she felt something wet and cold running down her head.
Han Mi screamed in shock as she let go of Jimin's arms and stumbled backwards. A red liquid stained her clothes and soaked her hair; running down her face messily. She looked up at Jimin who was smiling sweetly at her, an empty wine glass in his hand.

He had poured his red wine all over her.

"It's okay, my hand just went numb all the sudden too... I must have been holding the wine glass too long."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9M 111K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
3.6K 250 18
Love is really very unpredictable, we fell in love with someone sometimes with whom we don't want... "damn she is so clumsy" "she is not that bad" "s...
54.6K 2K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
351K 13.3K 80
I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by............by my brain😐 Taehyung an op...