How To: Spare A Life

By pretend_i_can_write

Saiouma/Oumasai Phantom Thief AU. Contains: DEATH, some BULLYING, NO SMUT. Just kinda sad and fluffy. So... More

The First Encounter
Lonesome Thoughts
Dancing on Rooftops
The Deal
But Now Your Not Dead. Oh, Wait.
Herbal Tea With The Enemy
(I Hope) You'll Be Alright
Show And Tell And Horrible Kids
Coffee (+ tears)
Partners In Crime
The Greatest Team This World's Ever Seen
Care For Another Dance?
Long Time . . . No See?
Just Dreaming Again

Stolen Memories and Late Night Walks

284 11 2
By pretend_i_can_write

Ouma's p.o.v.
I seemed to be about eight or nine, judging by the kiddie decor that filled the small living room. The area was filled with people I didn't recognize, some of which were holding up cameras or cell phones to photograph and take videos of me. I hadn't noticed until now, but they all seemed to be singing. Their voices felt distant, though, almost as if I were being held under water. Then, involuntarily, I leaned forward and blew out several candle on a cake that read: Happy Birthday, Shuichi! With lots of love! ❤️ in blue frosting. Then they all began to clap as the scene morphed into a bright set of lights coming at me at full speed. It was coming closer and closer but I couldn't seem to move. Why couldn't I move?

The dream had all seemed to be going in slow motion. All up until the end. Why did I dream of Shumai's birthday? It felt like I was going to die at the end. It was so real. What was it?

There were so many thoughts racing through my mind that I'd forgotten about my surroundings until I heard a soft click that snapped me back to reality. With the lock picked, I waltzed into the jewelry store and looked over the many different rings, watches, earrings, and other shiny accessories before placing a large amount of them along with some money from the cash register into a bag I'd brought with me. Why do I suddenly feel so sad? So lonely? It's not supposed to be like this. Right?

"What's wrong with me?" I whispered to no one and nothing in particular. "Why does this keep happening? I just want it to go away. Why?"

No one would be coming for me for a while since I hadn't tripped any alarms or other security. So with that thought I sat down and dozed off into space feeling a wave of numbness wash over me as I began to sing softly to myself.

"I'm a dumb teen boy. I eat sticks, and rocks, and mud. I don't care about the government . . . and I really need a hug." A tear rolled down my cheek as I continued. "I feel stupid. Stupid. Ugly. Ugly. Pretend . . . it doesn't bother me. I'm not very strong . . . but, . . ."
Word count:389

Sorry, this one was shorter than the others. The next few will be a bit longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3K 14
This Saiouma story is based on Danganronpa V3's Love Across the Universe side game, free time events, and love hotel scenes. Please note this is my f...
21.7K 499 9
Basically a saiouma book. Fluff & LOTS of angst Orphanage AU Strong language warning All of the art doesnt belong to me. /!\ TW FOR BULLYING, SH, SEX...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...
101K 3.2K 21
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕗 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 ❝ 🄴🅅🄴🅁 🅂🄸🄽🄲🄴 🄸 🄻🄰🄸🄳 🄴🅈🄴🅂 🄾🄽 🅃🄷🄰🅃...