The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn

29.9K 892 364
By adeeba2707

_______________________

Never ignore the person who loves you because one day you are going to wake up and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
_______________________

--Isabella--

"You look breath taking, beautiful." He said and placed a kiss on my bare shoulder and then my neck before pulling back.

"Thank you. You are not too bad yourself." I said in a bored tone.

"Too bad? Lady, do you even know how much time it took to set my hair? Look-"

"Okay, okay, you look like a Greek god. Happy?" We both laughed and drove off to his party.

We reached Nick's house and I could already hear the loud music.

We entered the house and I saw hundreds of people dancing and having fun. The inside of his house was literally like a club. Blue and red lights, DJ, drinks, drunkards.

I held Dave's hand and walked through the crowd following Dave like a little kid. We finally made it out of the crowd and walked to the bunch of guys sitting in one corner and chilling out. They were shouting their lungs out, having fun as if today is the last day of their existence and they are living their lives to the fullest.

"Hey!!" Dave said and everyone got up to give him a bro hug. Damn, the guys respect him to another level.

"Happy birthday dude." He fist bumped Nick and sat with them.

"Hey, happy birthday." I said as low as I could and he came and hugged me. "Hey! Bella. I didn't expect you. Thank you so much for coming."

"Trust me, I didn't either. Dave pulled me here. Otherwise I would have been watching some movie."

"It's nice that you are here, you know. We can have more fun. Honestly, I wouldn't have thrown this party either if it wasn't for these bastards." he said and winked.

Dave sat on the sofa and I sat beside him.

"So, you guys dating or something?" a random dude said who was siting in the far left with drinks in his hand. I have heard rumors that one of the soccer players have a dick piercing and it honestly sent shivers down my spine. Why would someone do that. That is just so scary. Didn't they have any other place? Should I ask Dave which one of his friends are so crazy to do it?

Nah! I don't think I should. It's probably a very bad idea. I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to look at him normally without having to imagine his dick. Pierced!

"Yup." Dave said and pecked my lips in front of everyone "We are officially dating." It was only then when I was pulled out of my absurd imagination back to the messed up reality.

"Damn. Thank god you finally found the one." a blonde guy said. Now, this guy had his lips pierced. What is it with guys and piercings nowadays? I would probably end up crying my eyes out over a simple blood test which I am forced to do whereas these dudes get pricked with needles willingly. I am glad that Dave doesn't have weird fetish.

"But are you sure that you are dating and not-"

"Justin, don't you dare-" Dave almost got off the sofa to beat him up but Nick budged in. "Hey, hey, hey guys. Shall we continue the game. Let's just enjoy the party tonight, alright?" Nick said coming in between Justin and Dave. I held Dave's hand and pulled him back. Now do you get it? This is the sole reason I don't come to parties. Random fights because you are drunk.

They were playing truth and dare.

Typical and boring.

They should try something new.

"Okay guys, the rules are simple, if you choose dare, you have to do it otherwise you will have to pay 5000 bucks to the person against you and kiss him/her. If you choose truth, you have to take two shots of vodka and tell the truth." Some guy said.

'Now this sounds interesting' the drunk inner me said.

They spun the bottle and it came on some random guy and another girl. The boy chose dare and the girl dared him to snap a pick of his dick and send it to his mom.

Dave immediately placed his hands on my eyes and everyone laughed. Apparently, he turned around and snapped a picture and sent it. I don't even want to think of the consequences. Damn.

After a few rounds, they spun the bottle and it came on me. Sitting across me was Chris who the bottle landed on.

I chose truth since I was not going to risk sucking someone's dick or going skinny dipping on the pool table. These guys are capable of making a person do anything. Girl or not.

I downed two vodka shots before answering the question Chris was going to ask. It burned my throat on its way down. What the hell was this? Its nice and bad at the same time.

I shook my head to get rid of the heaviness in my head. I felt like someone has kept a pile of books on my head and is pushing it down.

"You fine?" Dave asked. He has already downed 4 tequila shots.

"Yup. Nothing that I can't handle." I can't handle this.

"Okay. Now Bella, answer this question truthfully. The people whom your father sold you to, did you actually have sex with them because you were forced to or you actually wanted to?"

"He did not just say that" I heard Dave say and he got up to attack Justin. I pulled him back and threw him back on the seat. In order to not let him go, I got up from my seat and sat on his right leg and placed my legs on his left leg. I turned my body and faced that piece of junk. He was smugly looking at Dave.

I wasn't angry at Chris because I knew this was bound to happen. One day or the other I would have had to face it anyway. Dave was looking at me and shaking his head, telling me not to be bothered by it. Moreover, it's high time that I start to follow Dave's advice about what people think about him. I know who I am and that's what matters the most.

"You don't have to answer it." Dave said with a stern look on his face.

"When I did nothing wrong, why should I not?" I said to him and turned towards everyone. Chris had a smug look on his face and if it wasn't for my ethics, I would have made him eat broken pieces of glass.

But since I am a good girl,

"My father tried to sell me forcefully. I was not rapped since I knocked out each one of the businessmen he sold me to. And I am still a virgin"

"Oh my holy god, you are a virgin? Dave, how did this happen?" Nick playfully asked.

Dave just smiled and wrapped his hands around me sideways "Let's just say that I was never interested in sluts and whores. They were just for time pass. But now that I found the one- I am not gonna let her go." he said and kissed my forehead. I blushed when everyone cheered for us and teased us even more. Well, most of them did. A few of them just stared at us with a void expression.

Zack and Olivia joined us and the game continued. By 10th round, I was fucking drunk. Just 8 shots got me drunk. How was Dave managing his 10th shot? He looked more sober than me. Suddenly I had a craving for cock porn. Oh wait, or was it pop corn? I am confused. I saw a tub of cock porn and I didn't even bother to think about how it landed here before shoving it down my throat.

Initially, our plan was to leave within half an hour. But here I was, at 10 p.m, eating cock porn and trying to act sober. My eyes were drooping but I was trying my level best to keep them open.

I want to do something fuuuun!!!

The bottle landed on me after a few more round but, like the little drunken mess I was,I chose dare. I wanted to say truth but my mouth said otherwise.

"Dare." There were a few oohs and Justin was supposed to give me a dare.

"Do a lap dance on me." Justin said.

"No she will not, you fucker. She is not someone you can touch."

Justin raised his hand in surrender. "A dare is a dare. You gotta do it. Or you can just pay five thousand and kiss me. I would prefer her quitting though. I get both money and girl." He said with a smirk. Dave threw five thousand bucks in front of him and brought his hand to my mouth, making him kiss my hand.

He yanked his hand and pulled me up. "Hey that's not fair." Justin shouted.

"The rule was to kiss. It didn't specify where. Now shut the hell up, we both are not playing anymore. You can kiss that dare of yours a goodbye. You are lucky that I let you do this because this is the closest you will ever fucking get to her."

I was kind of sober now after that mini heart attack. I played with his hair which was falling on his forehead. I tried to make him smile by stretching his lips in the upward direction. He looks funny. I giggled and he frowned while looking at me.

"I shouldn't have introduced you to them."

"Pissed you off didn't it?" I said while hugging him and snuggling between his neck and shoulder. This is the comfiest place I have ever been to. And he smells so good.

"They were just a bunch of jerks trying to mess with me. Especially Justin. He was the football team captain before me. But then the coach made me the captain after he started taking drugs. I was always better than him anyways. He still hates me for taking his spot."

"And I hate him morrre." I said with a huff.

"You are slurring."

"No I - I - am not" he just chuckled.

The guy with the lip piercing called him and he told them to wait.

"Wanna go home?" I said

"My friends are calling us. I want to stay for sometime. Please can we stay for a little while? We can leave after half an hour."

"Dave, it's eleven thirty."

"I know but I don't feel like going home now. I want to enjoy the music. You can talk to those girls and make some new friends. I know them and they are not that bad." he said, trying to persuade me.

"Ugh. It's no use arguing with you. I am really tired. I will just sit here. You go have fun."

"But, will you be fine alone?"

"Yeah. I will be fine. But we are going after half an hour."

"Thank you so much, baby girl." he said as he slurred a bit more. He gave me one last peck on my lips and ran off to his group of friends.

I just sat in one corner and thought about the differences between a sponge bob and a normal yellow colored sponge. Weird? Yeah, I know. I am worse when I am sober. I went to the bartender and started to explain him the same. He finally asked me whether I need more drinks.

He seems more drunk than me since he is asking an already drunk person for more drinks. Or maybe he is just stupid. I ordered more drinks and he served it to me. Someone tapped me from behind and I turned behind dramatically. I almost dropped my drink when I saw Evan standing there.

"Hey. Enjoying the party?"

"Yeah. It's nice." My reply came out short because I was looking for Dave whether Dave was looking at me or not.

"Where is Dave?"

"I don't know. He went somewhere with his friend."

"He left a beautiful lady alone? I would never do that." he said playfully.

I smacked his hand and took a sip of my drink. I don't know what it was since I asked the bartender to give whatever strong. I need something strong right now. I don't know why.

"Wanna have sex on the beach?"

I chocked on my drink and started coughing. "Are you crazy" I asked between my coughs.

He started laughing. "That's a drink, you dumb ass."

"Oh. My innocent ass thought you were serious."

I don't know how many drinks I had but everything just felt... right? I loved this heaviness. I loved this night. Only thing missing was Dave. I said my goodbye to Evan and got off my seat in order to search for Dave. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find him.

I asked a few of his friend but they said that he went somewhere else. After sometime, I saw that it was already twelve. I waited for him on the same spot where I promised I would be.

"Waiting for someone?" Evan came from some corner and asked.

"Yeah. Waiting for Dave. I really want to go home since I am tired but he is not here yet. It's getting late."

"Well if you want to go home then I can drop you off." He said while shrugging.

"Nah. Its fine. I can wait." I said as I grabbed a pillar for support.

"Trust me, you look tired. Dave had a lot of drinks tonight. He might have passed out somewhere. How long will you wait? Let me just drop you off."

"He will be worrying though. And I can't just leave him here. That would be rude."

"You can just message him. If he sees the message, at least, he will know that you are at home. And he hail a taxi if he likes."

"Uh, okay that sounds sensible. Let's go." I said. trust me, my body was giving up and I could pass out any minute. I felt so sleepy right now that everything seemed right.

We entered his car and drove off. On my way, I messaged Dave.

Hey Dave,

I know you might be angry but please don't be.

I couldn't' find you anuwherre and I fwlt like I wqs going to pass out. I came in sesrch for you and even asked yout friends where you were but I coyldm't find you. Evan ofgered me a ride home so right now I am on mu way to your house. I swear it was jist a friendly offer. I wilk message you bavk once I reaxh hone.

P.S. I lobe you. Multiplied by infinity. 😉

And See, I stared using emojis.

There were so many typos but I didn't bother correcting them. I mean, he gets the point, right? I focused on the road after messaging. It took me ages to find the letters. The person who arranged it must be drunk too since it's not in order.

"So.... You and Dave living together huh? You guys actually seem serious."

"Seem serious? We are serious, Evan. I am officially his girlfriend." I said and flipped my hair.

"That's amazing." He said and slurred in the end.

"Evan, did you drink?" I said with suspicion in my eyes.

"No. I only had 4 drink. On top of that, they were mild. It doesn't matter. I can focus."

"Oh. Okay. But I think you should go a little bit slow. Right?"

"Come on, Isabella. How can you be such a bore. It's midnight and the roads are practically empty. What can possibly happen. Moreover, we should try out fast driving once in a while." He seemed over confident. His words were as clear as it usually is. But maybe I was hearing it wrong. After all, I am the one who was more drunk.

"Fine then. Evan, I think you-" I was going to tell him that we might be going the wrong way when I heard a loud boom. Did someone fart?

I felt a forceful jerk and my world started to revolve. I heard the sound of glass breaking and felt something sharp pierce through my chest and my temple. It felt like someone is nailing my head with a hammer.

I felt blood rolling down my face and saw my hand colored with red. The car stopped with great force and I saw the world upside down. I tried to turn towards my left and saw Evan covered in blood.

I tried to lift my hand but I couldn't.

I tried to move but I couldn't.

I tried to get out but I couldn't.

I have never felt so helpless before.

My phone started ringing and Dave's name flashed though the screen.

I tried to reach my phone and attend the call but couldn't. By the time I could reach, the phone stopped ringing.

I wish I had a time machine. Soon, black dots started to appear in front of my vision until I could see nothing. Darkness consumed me and I fell asleep into a deep slumber from which, I don't have the energy to get up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
204K 9.3K 30
(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.) ________________________________...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...