The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 39 - A New Face

31.6K 1K 369
By adeeba2707

_____________________

That awkward moment when you don't want to come out of your room because there are strangers sitting in the living room.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
_____________________

--Isabella--

"Best of luck!" I told Dave before he drove off to school. I knew he was going to ace the test like always so he didn't have a sense of fear on his face. Me on the other hand generally freak out even if I revise the whole book five times.

I went back inside and helped Juliana cook lunch. Though there were so many servants, she insisted on not keeping a cook and cooking on her own. The dishes she cooked were delicious. My mother never used to cook since she was a bad cook. I never complained about it.

All I ever needed was her love and attention and she couldn't even give me that.

"Where are you lost? Still thinking about last night?" she said while smiling.

"No. I am not." I said, shaking my head and smiling so that she doesn't get a hint of what is getting me worried.

"Then what are you thinking about? If you have any worries, you can share with me. Maybe, I can be of some help." She said carefully and I smiled.

"You know, you are the sweetest person I have ever met. You are so considerate about everyone. I wish my mother was considerate about me." I said. She came towards me and held my face.

"I am not you real mother but I can try to be your mother. Want to tell what happened? You might feel better."

"My mother left me when I was 11. She married that bastard when I was 10 because she couldn't even handle the bills for one year without a man. After marriage, when he started to abuse her and I, she ran away. She couldn't survive even 1 year and expected me to live with that bastard for the rest of my life. God shouldn't give a mother like her to anyone."

"She must have had a reason to do it. No mother would ever leave their child behind to die."

"She would and she did." I wiped the lone tear which escaped my eye and went back to cutting the vegetable. Daniel had gone to office for some work so Juliana and I ate our lunch without him.

Around 1, Daniel came to pick me up and we went to the court.

When I stepped inside the court, there were only a few people present for the hearing. Slowly people started to make their way into the room. After 15 minutes, the police arrived along with my step father. When I saw him, my breath hitched.

I had never seen him in this condition.

His hands were cuffed and he was wearing ragged clothes. He had eye bags under his eyes and it looked like he would pass out any minute. The minute he saw me, he tried to fight the police to reach me but couldn't. We stood on two ends of the court.

Our lawyer presented the evidence of Owen's acts and he willingly accepted. He looked at me with furious eyes and I didn't hesitate to look back into them.

One hell of a pussy you are, aren't you?

The judge sentenced him for 15 years of imprisonment. I had to sign a few papers as I was his only legal family. Daniel and I signed a few more papers for Daniel to take my custody. We went outside and after a few minutes, Owen was pulled out by a policeman harshly to drag him to the van.

The police stopped and started talking to Daniel to appreciate how he co-operated in the investigation. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Owen snatch the gun from a police officer's waist and my eyes widened at the sight. He aimed it randomly at people and fired. The police tried to get the gun but, in the process, two got shot. He aimed it at me and I ducked down. He tried to reach me but one of the policeman hit him hard on his head and he fainted.

They carried his body away. I tried my best to hold back a sob when I realized that I was at the verge of dying. Daniel frantically checked me for any injuries and let out a relief filled sigh when I confirmed that I was okay.

"Thank-fucking-god nothing happened to you otherwise Dave would have my ass for letting his girlfriend get hurt."

"Anyone would have happened today, though. The two policemen were injured. You could have got hit. I shouldn't have-"

"Stop blaming yourself, Bella. They got hurt in their arms. They would be fine after a while. And the good part is that none of us are hurt severely, right?"

I nodded. I decided to look at the positive than looking at the negatives even though they were more in number.

We reached home around 3 and I saw Dave impatiently walking back and forth. As soon as he saw us, he came towards me and hugged me.

"Are you fine? " he pulled me back and examined every part of my limb and face. "You didn't get hurt, right? D-Did he do anything to you, huh? Why are you silent? Are you fine?"

"Yes Dave. I am fine. Nothing happened to-"

"What if something had happened to you? I told you not to go, right? You said that you would be safe. What if something had happened to you? I swear I will make sure that the police give him a third degree torture."

"Dave, calm down. I am perfectly fine. Don't worry. Why are you so tensed? Was your exam bad?" I said as I rubbed his arm.

"No. It was fine. You know the person behind me was so annoying."

He kept blabbering about how his exam was and how many marks he lost. I successfully distracted him from the topic only for him to suddenly remember it again and lecture me again as if I was a kid.

Soon it was night and I went to bed after dinner and a warm shower. I slipped into the comfortable comforter and tried to sleep. I suddenly felt a hand around my waist and I knew it was Dave's.

"I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you today." He said before hugging me tighter.

"I love you." I said before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too." were the last words I heard before dozing off.

***********************

I woke up to Dave kissing my neck first thing in the morning. He had his hand wrapped around me possessively and right leg on top of me. I turned the other side and groaned when I experienced the blinding light on trying to open the eyes.

He continued to kiss me and I buried my head into the pillow. I didn't want this to lead us to anywhere especially when we are late to school.

You know how girls can be super horny in the morning, right?

I looked at the clock and it was 7 o'clock already. We would definitely be late if we don't get up. I turned around, pecked his lips and tried to get off.

He pulled me back and wrapped his hand around me so that I snuggle against his chest and tangled his leg with mine so that I don't try to escape.

"No! Let's stay in bed for some more time. Don't you want to cuddle?" I laughed at his childish behavior.

"I want to, Dave. But school is equally important. We can do this once we come back, right?"

"Ugh. Okay fine, And here I was, getting fond of relationship goals with my not-so-romantic girlfriend..." He let me go this time and I got off the bed. He woke up and leaned against the head board. He put his right hand behind his head and his muscles flexed.

Fun fact: Dave prefers to sleep shirtless.

Apparently, it helps him sleep better at night. Nonetheless, I always have a hard time sleeping whilst feeling his naked chest against my back. He should understand that it helps him but not me. I get turned on by that body. Of course, I can't tell him that. I stared at his abs for a good long 15 sec.

They are actually long when you stare at someone.

"Regretting your decision, yet?" he said and I coughed.

"Not even a little bit. You have got to try harder than that, kid. "

I grabbed a towel and went for taking a cold shower. Yup, I needed that.

As I headed towards the bathroom, he asked again- "You sure you don't want to take a bath with me?"

"Dave!" I shouted and blushed at the same time.

"Okay, okay, fine. Only for now. One day, my wish will come true."

"In your dreams." I said.

"Uh-huh? Let's see who will be begging for it in the future."

"Nothing of such sort is going to happen."

"We will see." He said as he winked at me and gave a devilish smirk before walking out of the room. I shook my head and went inside.

After taking a bath for a good ten minutes, I dried my self and came out.

I wore a black crop top and paired it with black ripped jeans on top of waist length stockings. I am pretty short so I can't survive without heels. Especially when I am standing near Dave. My 5'4 figure feels extra short in front of his 6'2 figure. So I ended up wearing my black heels.

I realized that I don't have my bag so I went in search for Dave. I saw him in the dinning hall and ran to him.

"Dave. Can we go to-"

" 'to your house for getting your school bag?' Nope-I got your bag from your house on my way back from school yesterday afternoon." He smiled and handed me my bag.

"Th-"

"I know I am the best. Yet my girlfriend doesn't let me cuddle and have a bath with her." he said and blushed

"Oh god, Dave. You and your crazy demands."

"What? All I am asking is for-"

"Good morning Kids." Juliana said as she entered the dinning hall with two plates in her hand.

"Good morning." We both said in unison.

"Mom. We are late to school we can't eat it."

"Who told you to snuggle in the bed for this long? You have time to cuddle and bath together but not for eating, is it? You can't go to school empty stomach. Why do you try to argue when you know that you are not going to win? Even your dad hasn't won any argument with me." she said.

I laughed at Dave, teasing him at how he still gets shouted at by his mom. This buff guy still pouts on getting scolded.

We both sat and ate as fast as we could almost choking on our food. Dave kissed his mom's cheek and waved her a good bye. I hugged Juliana before taking my leave and entered the car. We drove off to school as fast as we could.

On my way, reality strikes me hard and I gasp.

"What happened? Did you forget something?" he immediately asked.

"No. I didn't forget. I just remembered. Everyone in our school must have known what happened in the event last to last night, right? What if they-"

"Let them." He cut me off. "Let them say whatever they want to. Their job is to gossip and your job is to ignore them. Their opinion shouldn't matter in your life. Moreover, I have always got your back. I will not be holding your hand and supporting you every single time but I promise that I will be behind you to catch you if you fall. Now, don't say that it is making you cringe. I actually mean it." I laughed at his last sentence.

"I love you so much. You always know what to say and when. Thank you so-"

"Ha. You don't have to thank me. I know I am the best. Yet my girlfriend doesn't let me-"

"Oh god, Dave. Why is your mind always in the gutter?"

"Hey. Don't say that." he said as he pouted.

We reached school and got out of the car. I could already feel everyone's eyes on me. I pursed me lips and looked straight instead of looking at anyone. Dave held my hand and we walked through everyone. I knew people were talking about me since I heard my name.

"Did you know Isabella's father tried to sell her off?"

"Was she the reason why Kacy's mom and dad divorced?"

"God knows how many families she destroyed."

I ignored all.

"Hey Dave. The principal is calling you." some random guy came and informed him.

"Better not be a prank." Dave said to him and turned to me.

"Will you be fine on your own?"

"Yeah of course, Dave. I am not a baby. Take your time." I said and he hugged me.

"You did well." He said and I smiled.

"I tried because you told me so." I said.

He walked off to the principal's office and I went to the my locker to grab a few of my books.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I immediately turned around. It was some guy who I have never seen here.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. You new here? I have never seen you here before." He had green eyes and brown hair which was short on the sides and long in the middle. He was tall and muscular but not as much as Dave.

Gosh I need to stop comparing every guy I see with Dave.

"Yeah. I am new here. I am a transfer student from California."

"Oh, is it? I am Isabella and you?"

"Uh... I- I am Steve Nicholson. The thing is, I don't know where the principal's office is. Can you tell?"

"Yeah sure. So, take a left from that direction and then go straight until you see the gym. From there take a right and take the second right.Further down the hall you will see another-"

"Are you sure this is not the route to Paris?" he said looking confused. I can confuse the hell out of people when I give directions.

"Sorry. I am not good at this. There is still time for class. I will show you the way."

"Are you sure it's not a problem?"

"Yeah. Why would it be?"

We started to walk towards the office and talked a lot on the way. I discovered that I have started to open up to people a lot lately. I hope that's a good sign.

He told me a lot about how fun California was and how much he misses it. Before California, he was in Paris. His mom is a model so he changes school every year. Once we reached the office, Dave came out and saw both of us.

"Okay then, Bella. I will see you later. Bye. And thanks again"

"It's not a problem. See you later."

I said as he walked into the office. Dave looked behind him to take a glance at Steve and then back at me.

"Who was he?" he asked with a frown on his face, pointing his thumb in Steve's direction.

"He? He was Steve Nicholson. He is a transfer-"

"I don't care. Why was he walking so close to you? And how can he call you 'Bella'? That's only for me to call you? You just met-" I placed a finger on his lips to shut him the hell up.

"Ugh. You talk too much. Your possessiveness will kill me one day."

"How will you feel if I was that close to a girl?"

"Nothing. Because I know that you are mine and no one can take you away from me. Not in this life at least. I trust you Dave." he narrowed his eyes and glared at me.

"You are saying that only because no girl was close to me after I started going out with you. At least, not in front of you. Whatever. We will talk about this later. Right now, we are late to class. Let's go." he held my hand and we walked off to the class.

Together.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

What are the areas I can improve?

Pressing on that star button isn't going to shorten your life. You have nothing to loose so just freak'en do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
509K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...