My Bad Boy

By notsoverytypicalgirl

Lucy Anastasia Evans. The bad ass chick in town. She’s the one you don’t wanna mess around with. She’s the gi... More

My Bad Boy
Chapter 1 - Introducing Me?
Chapter 3 - Slightly Remembering
Chapter 4 - A Day of Greatness *Note the Sarcasm*
Chapter 5 - The Tour Guide and The Going to be Best Friend in No Time
Chapter 6 - Lunch Break
CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

Chapter 2 - How They're Left Hanging

145 11 3
By notsoverytypicalgirl

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)
Heyeers! It's me again! :) I guess this is quite a little late update but here it is! :) Vote and Comment? ^^ Happy reading!

***

CHAPTER 2 - How They're Left Hanging

"Seriously? Your moving? Tomorrow? Like really no turning back?" Brenda's voice is the mixture of sadness, surprised and disbelief.

Although I'd love to say that I'm just kidding and it’s all one big fat joke, I didn't, I couldn't, instead I nod lousily.

"Luce that's like -" Karen snaps her fingers "this fast" she stated exaggeratedly but somewhat as a matter-of-factly.

"Yeah Luce, I mean yesterday we were like - "

1 - 2 - 3. I mentally count to brace myself from Mae's glib talking, Go.

" - having fun here and you were like messin' with whoever it was that was messin with us and we were eating ice cream at the mall and went shopping, although you didn’t exactly enjoyed  it but hey you love us anyway, and laughed like idiots at this exact location we're located now and ..." she stops.

"Mae! She gets the point!" Mae catches her breath when Brenda butted in, stopping her.

Thank God for Brenda! I thought to myself.

They both continued to argue, Mae defending herself and Brenda stating her point. As I watch them, I crack a smile.

"I'm so gonna miss you guys!" I blurted out all of the sudden. They stopped and faced me, smiles slowly happening in their faces.

"Awe! We too! We too!" Karen jumped up and down to her seat as if she's a 5 year old who also wants ice cream.

"We can still text each other or call or Skype, right?" Brenda said suggestively, enlightening the mood. "We can't lose contact" she added firmly.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm gonna die or something. I'm just gonna move to another place. I can even visit you guys whenever I'll have time or it can be the other way around." I responded and I can see their faces lit up.

"There! Problem settled! Let's just have some damn fun before she leaves tomorrow." Mae stood up saying this as if she owns the cafeteria. We looked up to her, with weird looks. There she was the geeky glib girl of the school standing there as if she's the queen bee.

I love these girls. I thought, shaking my head as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"And Eric is Lucy's secret crush!" She screamed, teasing me, just enough to let half of the people hear. I almost spat the orange juice that I'm sipping. My eyes widen and I gasp which made me choke to my almost death. I pulled her down to her seat as soon as I recovered. I wanted to be buried to deepest part of the earth right now! I mean, damn! I have a reputation to protect. I’m not supposed to have this petty crushes but then again I’m a girl and you can’t blame me the guy is H.O.T.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I manage to squeak at her, my hands still on her shirt.

"What? It's your last day at school. It's not like you’re gonna see him every day again." she replied, shrugging whilst taking her seat.

What is wrong with her? Is she high? Although I know that she's against drugs.

They started giggling then laughed and I just can't help myself but join.

 Oh well, I guess its secret crush no more.

***

After lunch we all went our separate ways which means separate classes. Mae and Karen to their history class, Brenda on AP Language and I to calculus class. Although most classes were boring today, it's actually the first time that I appreciated them and now that I appreciate them, it's funny because time actually flew faster than usual. Huh, maybe that's what happens when you enjoy what you’re doing. Damn! I should've figured this out before. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I'm now at my Physics class. I took a peek on my wristwatch. It's already exactly 2:55 P.M. I raised my right hand slowly for Mr. Watson to see me.

"Yes Ms. Evans?" His creepy low voice echoed in the room. He lowered his round eyeglasses slightly to the bridge of his nose and looked at me and so does everybody, including Eric who is, by the way in my Physics class.

"It's already 5 minutes to 3 Mr. Watson, I believe Principal Jenkins already told you to dismiss me 10 minutes before 3." I answered in probably the most polite voice I have ever let them hear.

Mr. Watson quirk his eyebrows "Your being strangely formal today Ms. Evans-" he pushed his eyeglasses back and turned his eyes to the physics book his holding. "- Very well. You are dismissed."

"Thank you, Mr. Watson" I said hastily while standing up then leaving the classroom.

I brisk walk to the girls’ locker room knowing that I have less than 5 minutes to take all my belongings to Brenda's beetle in the school's parking lot. I took a bag from my locker, a big bag I always use for emergencies, and placed all my clothes, shoes and other belongings to it then brisk walk again to Brenda's beetle. I went back to my locker in the hallway as soon as I placed the big bag at the back seat. I opened the locker and took a medium sized bag, my other emergency bag, and placed all the remaining things that's left, which are, books, make-up tools and kit and other random things that I don't even remember I own. For the second time, I went to Brenda's beetle and placed the smaller bag next to the first one. I sat at the edge of the backseat with the door open wide.

I'm done. Finally!

I sigh as I was thinking and took deep breathes with my eyes closed. I opened them seconds later and tried to grab my iPhone from my sling bag only to find out that I don't have my sling bag!

"Crap!" I muttered to myself when I remember leaving it in the locker down the hallway. I stood straight up and slammed the car door shut before running towards my locker. As soon as I arrived, I sigh in relief when I saw the locker door open with my sling bag inside of it.

Really? You didn't even close it? Stupid!  I thought to myself.

I quickly grab it and place it in my shoulder and then gently shut the locker door. My hand roamed inside my sling bag in search of my iPhone. I pulled it out as soon as my hand felt it.

I'll be at the parking lot. Brenda's car.

I hit send and placed it back to my sling bag. Just when I was about to walk away and head to the parking lot, someone grip my waist firmly with his one hand from behind and cupped my mouth with the other to stop me from shouting which most likely worked because no matter how hard I tried, my voice just came out to be like a squeaking squirrel. But that didn’t stop me from trying because although I sound really, really weird and embarrassing, I didn't stop screaming while his hands are still on me. He dragged me to a dark room which I'm sure is the storage room. He locked the door with the hand he used to grip my waist and sternly pushed me to the wall to face him. Unfortunately the room doesn't have any windows at all so even if I face him all I see is plain black. As I felt his hand on my mouth relaxed. I shove it off. You are so dead asshole.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and tried to run but he pressed the switch of the light near the door and stopped me just in time that the school bell rang. There was silence. I see him now clearly and a smirk formed in my mouth.

"Eric" I greeted him not leaving his bright brown eyes.

"Lucy" he greeted back and a smirk also slowly crept in the corner of his lips.

For a second we just looked at each other, examining both’s appearances and I catch him checking on my lips most of the time, until in just a blink of an eye he firmly smacked his lips to mine, gripping my neck to hold me in place and kissing me hard. His tongue instantly asks for entrance as it grazes roughly in my lips. I responded in a split-second, opening my mouth and granting him entrance as he asked. I clutch his shirt with both of my hands to kiss him even harder and felt his firm chest as I did. His hands slides to both sides of my waist and hold me closer to him when he felt my response. Latterly, I slide my hands slowly up from his chest to his neck to his hair, tugging and releasing it, sexily messing it up. We pause for a second to catch our breath but resume in doing what we do anyway. I did not mind to notice the time. We just kept catching our breath and resuming the hot kiss slash making out in the storage room.

This time I turned his body and slammed him to the wall. I took off his leather jacket as he was exploring my neck with his lips and trailing his fingers inside my shirt, in my waist and my back while I caress his chest which from time to time makes him let out a groan. He then tugs my jeans and starts to unbutton it but before he can unzip the zipper fully I stopped him. I grabbed his hands away from my jeans and lean back to stop the kiss. We're both breathing harshly.

"Whoa! Easy there tiger." I smirked as I pulled the zipper up and button my jeans again. "What was that about?" I now faced him.

"Why just now?" He answered my question with a question which led me to confusion.

"Why just 'what' now?"

"Why is it just now that you’re telling me you like me?" I raised my brows and cross my arms on my chest in his answer.

"Correction. I did not tell you that. It's my best friend that announced it." I say emphasizing the words. "The title secret crush wouldn’t make sense if I tell you right?" I see regret filling his eyes. Again there was silence. Then…

"You should’ve told me." He snapped.

I scoff at the remark. "Oh? So it's my fault now? I snapped back.

"Look, I'm sorry. It came out wro-" I cut him off.

"You know what I hate? I hate people who drag me somewhere and start kissing me after they found out that I like them. If you think I'm the girl who goes to guys and tell them I like them and starts hooking up with them then you’re absolutely wrong. If you were brave enough to tell me you like me in the first place-" He interrupted me by kissing me again but this time I pushed him away.

"Look, it came out all wrong, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry." He says immediately.

"Oh no, no, no, don't sweat. It's alright. No need to apologize Walt. No harm done anyway right?" I lean in closer to him.

"And thanks for the goodbye kiss. It was really nice" I whisper to his ear and gave him one last peck kiss on the lips before grabbing my sling bag and left the room. 

Now that's what happened to the boys who had kissed me before. They were left hanging in the place. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.

As I closed the door after I walked out, I grabbed my iPhone and saw I had….. 11 missed calls! 4 from Brenda, 3 from Karen and 4 from Mae.

Shit! Deep Shit!  I thought as I realized that it was already 3:23. No wonder they kept on calling. I was about to call one of them but then....

"Where were you?!" I hear Mae's voice from behind, partly mad and partly worried.

"We looked everywhere for you. Why didn't you pick up? We thought you were kidnapped or something." Karen said as I faced their direction.

"Well, sort of. Anyway, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice the time" I apologized straightaway. "Please forgive me" then begged with a pouty mouth.

"What were you doing in the storage room?" Brenda disregarded my apology and instead asks a serious question.

“Okay, first of all, please Do Not freak out, alright?" They nodded. “So the being kidnapped part was sort of right and well uhm… well, you see… uhm… so… how do I start hmm… -”

“Jesus Lucy! Will you just spill!” Brenda yelled impatiently.

“Okay okay! I - ” I was ready to answer but stopped when I hear the storage room door click open behind me. They gasp simultaneously as they see the guy walk out of the room and passed us as if nothing had happened.

Great. Just freaking great.

_____Chap 2 End

So that's Chap 2. Thanks for reading guys! :)
If you like it, you know what to do ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 382 48
[ COMPLETED ]. [ NOT EDITED ] You know it's the usual Girl meets boy, boy meets girl. Badboy turns soft and the nerd falls in love. Well she isn't e...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...