The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

When one game is done play another

1.9K 20 47
By GodofWrath19

Well after the talk with the team also played some Monster hunter yesterday. You and your team are in the Vale to get prepared for the Vytal festival that's what they thought but Weiss had other plans.

Third POV

Weiss: The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you this smile this much, Weiss... it kinda weirding me out.

Weiss: How could I not smile? A festival dedicated to the culture of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring right Y/N.

You didn't respond because you were playing your game also thinking about how to take care of Will. ( Y/N is walking around while playing his PsP. Ah the memories... good times.)

Weiss: Quite you.

Ruby: Y/N? hello anyone in there?

Y/N: (playing his game also thinking)

Ruby: Yang! Y/N is in his game zone again!

Yang: I swear Y/N is the only guy that PLAYS TO MUCH GAMES! I'm mean jeez no guy in Remnant plays this much! *sighs* here we go again. she says as she crack her knuckles.

Ruby: Don't hit him to hard Yang.

You were still playing until Yang hit you in the head hard.

Y/N: OW! jeez you know you could've just poke me or something.

Yang: Oh you want me to do it again?

Y/N: Please no!

You put away your PsP and walk with them and reached to a place that smells fishy.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Y/N: So are we suppose to... uh don't know prepare for the tournament. (you get ignore here pal sorry)

Weiss: I've heard that the the students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today! and, as a representative of Beacon, I feel like it's my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah, you can't prove that!

Y/N: Hey look over there!

Everyone looked at the direction that you pointed out and we all see a dust shop that looked robbed. Ruby then asked a detective what going on.

Detective: Robbery, second dust shop this week too this whole place is becoming crazy now.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again!

Detective: This just doesn't make sense who needs that much dust?

Detective 2/(Y/N): An army?

The second detective looked at me and I looked at him and we gave a bro fist.

RWBY(mind): HOW DID THEY BECOME FRIENDS LIKE THAT!?

Detective: You thinkin' the White Fang did this?

Detective 2/(Y/N): I'm thinking we/you guys don't get paid enough. another bro fist

Ruby/Yang(mind): How does he do that!?

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang! what an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane!

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths they've a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Y/N: Weiss, this doesn't make sense look why would White Fang go and rob a dust shop also only take the dust and not the money? (Remember Y/N got to act the part)

Ruby: Hmm, Y/N got a point beside the police never caught that Torchwick guy that Y/N and I tan into a few months ago. maybe it was him?

Y/N(mind): Yeah.... but now Will is with them now! I need to find a way to delete some of his memories so that he can't harm the "Time line."

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum! those Faunus only know how lie, cheat, and steal.

Y/N(mind): You see.... this is why you were hated on the first Volume!

Yang: That's not necessarily true....

Person: Hey! Stop that faunus! The person yelled from the boat and see that it was Sun running away from some people.

Boat person: You no good stowaway!

Sun: Hey! a no good stowaway would have been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Y/N(mind): If he could have been a raccoon instead of a monkey I would call him "Sly Cooper" for the fun of it!

Detective: Hey! get down from there this instant!

(Time skip of team rwby and Y/N chasing "Sly Cooper" Sun and bumping to a certain good hearted person)

Weiss: No! he got away!

Yang: Uh... Weiss? points at Penny.

Weiss: Ah! gets off from Penny.

Penny: Sal-u-tations!

Ruby: Um.. hello!

Y/N: Greetings.

Yang: Are you um.. okay?

Penny: I'm wonderful, thank you for asking!

Yang: Do you... wanna get up?

She then takes a minute to think for a answer and said "yes!" she then did a ninja jump up and lands on her feet. Team rwby step back but for you... you applause to her.

Penny: My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Ruby: Hi Penny! I'm Ruby.

Weiss: I'm Weiss.

Y/N: The names Y/N and gaming is my middle name.

Penny: So your name is Y/N Gaming!

Y/N: N-no I wish but it's L/N but back to your introductions.(mind) That was so cute! also I think I figure out a way to erase some of Wills memories.... I just hope I can remember how the game "Remember Me" works.

Blake: Blake.

Yang: And I'm Yang.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Weiss: You already said that.

Penny: Oh... so I did!

Weiss: Well, sorry for running into you!

Ruby: Take care, friend!

Y/N: See you later my good hearted friend!

We turn around and walk away and Yang spoke up.

Yang: She was um... weird.

Y/N: She's a nice person Yang don't be rude it can bit you back! I bet you 80 lien she comes out of nowhere.

Yang: Your on Y/N! but your going to lose anyways.

Weiss: Now, where did that faunus riffraff run off to.

Y/N(mind): 3.... 2... 1... *snap finger*

As soon as I counted in my head Penny came out of nowhere.

Penny: What did you call me?

Yang: Oh! I'm really sorry! Y/N you were right it does come back to bit you back! I guess I own you 80 lien now. How much luck do you have?

Y/N: My Luck is 35 or so depending on which character.

Yang: Huh?

Penny: No not you(walks over to me and Ruby) you.

Ruby: Us? I uh, I don't know... I uh... what I uh?

Penny: You two called me friend! am I really your friend?

Ruby: Um-

Y/N: Of course you're my friend! someone like you that has a big heart is a friend in my book!

Ruby then looks at you and you gave the thumbs up.

Ruby: Yeah sure! why not!

Penny: Sen-sational! we can paint our nail, try on clothes, and talk about cute boys! like cute,(Height and Hair description) over ther!

Y/N(mind): Hahahahaha! Penny is one of a kind!..... did she just describe me and called me CUTE !? turns red.

Ruby: Well, you are CUTE Y/N.

Y/N(Blushes/more red): Stop Ruby if you keep this up... my blood might burst out like Lady Maria in her second phase! (Bloodborne)

Penny looks at you and Ruby twice and she gets it now.

Penny: Ooh! he's your boyfriend? is it alright if i talk to him?

Y/N looks like a computer screen crash.

Ruby: Well, I don't know... Y/N am I-

Ruby looks at you and she see that you broke down again. (Look man give him a break he never had this coming in is own world)

Ruby POV

I was about to say something to Y/N but he turn to stone again.

Ruby: Yang! Y/N turn to stone again. *sigh*

Penny: Aw! that's sweet he got embarrassed from knowing that your his your boyfriend! A beginning of a love story! I've always love reading those book! have he proposed to you yet? is it going to be on a rainy day in front of a gas station or did he defeated your evil ex first?

Y/N(subconscious mind): I know I just turn into stone and all but let me say this.... PENNY PLEASE STOP! YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE! OMG! I WISH I HAD 85 STRENGTH SO THAT I COULD SAY I'M HER BOYFRIEND!! FUCK THIS WEAK MIND I HAVE!!!!

After what Penny just said I started to freak out and started to fidget. I was thinking would he do it? I mean he's my boyfriend I mean wait! Why am I thinking this now! I started to freak out again until.

Yang: So, what are you doing in Vale?

Penny: I'm here to fight in the tournament!

Weiss: Wait! YOU'RE fighting in the tournament?

Penny: I'm combat ready!

Weiss: Forgive me, but you don't look the part.

Blake: Says the girl wearing a dress.

Weiss: It's a combat skirt!

Ruby: Yeah! slides over to Weiss and they do a low five.

Y/N(subconscious mind): You know what? fuck it! breaking the forth wall here! Hey! you! yeah you! the Arthur Time Skip this so that I can move and not be a stone anymore! OR YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THE LIVING SH-

(Time Skip for me getting threaten by my character also Yang carrying stone Y/N, Ruby still thinking about what Penny said to her, and Blake and Weiss are still fighting.... THERE! happy now! see this time it was my character breaking the forth wall not me!)

Y/N POV Location Team RWBY dorm

So after I came to my senses and Yang gave me 80 lien. We were all in the dorm and Weiss and Blake still fighting.

Weiss: I don't understand why is this causing such a problem!

Blake: That IS the problem!

Weiss: You realize that you're defending an organization that hates humanity, don't you the faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!

Blake: There's no such thing as pure evil!

Y/N(mind): Let me get my scroll of pure evil people in video games GlaDOS, Spider Mastermind, Rodrigo Borgia, Ganon from any of the Zelda series, Tom Nook, Bowser, The Illusive man, Edgar Ross, and Pretty much anyone form the Metal Gear Solid series.

Blake: Why do you think they hate humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, Will, and people like YOU! that force the White Fang to take drastic measures!

Y/N: Okay this is going a bit far now so can we all calm down and-

Weiss: People like me!?

Blake: You'er discriminatory!

Weiss: I'm a victim!

We all stop and looked at Weiss she stared to explain why she hated the White Fang and her child hood and it was a bit sad until Ruby trying to comfort her, but started to yell again.

Weiss: NO! You wanted to know why I hate the White Fang? because they're a bunch of liars, Thieves, and murderers! So tell me Blake tell me your reason! Tell me right now! why!?

Blake: WELL MAYBE WE WERE JUST TRIED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND!

It was dead silent when Blake said that.

Blake: ...I

She runs out the room. I then chase her, but she was too fast for me so I return empty handed. I had a sad face when I return.

Y/N: I couldn't catch up to her sorry, but I'm still going to look I might be a gun nut but I'm a smart one so I'm going look for her okay. All of you stay and sleep you need to get your rest also Ruby don't worry I text you if I find any leads so see ya. I was about to go until Weiss spoke again.

Weiss: Y/N Why are you helping her she a traitor!

I started to get my things and head out until she puts her hand on my shoulder.

Weiss: Hey listen and answer my-

Weiss POV

When Y/N turn his head I saw his face and it was frightening. His eyes seem dead I could see his bags under his eyes he seem tired and when he looked at me. The only thing I could say that he looked at me with anger and sadness I back off instantly I was scared I didn't know what to say his face is like a father figure looking down at his son or daughter. I waited for him to get mad or something but the only thing he said before he went out was.

Y/N: I hope that you can fix this mistake and hope that you can forgive your friend.

When he said that last part he sent shivers down my spine I could tell that he was mad but he didn't want to hurt me. It was like he wanted me to fix this mess I made and look back at my actions as soon I was about to speak he was gone,

Weiss(mind): Y/N are you trying to scare me? or are you trying to help me?

Ruby POV

Y/N ran off to chase Blake and I could tell that he was mad I was scared to lose another teammate until I heard a buzz on my scroll. I took out and looked at it and it was Y/N.

Hey Ruby I know that I took off and I know that you saw my face again, but I told you about myself also who I really am. I know where she is right now and I'll book a room on a hotel so don't worry about that anyways have a nice dream. Oh! almost forgot I know that I can't say it in person, but your my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend so yeah see you tomorrow Ruby... love ya.

When I read the text I was relived and when I got to the end of it I turn red as my scarf.

Ruby(mind): Y/N be safe and don't do anything stupid.

Y/N POV

I knew where Blake is so I need to act the part to seem that I was tracking her so that she doesn't know that I know where she was so I got a upgrade scroll and she was at the courtyard. I could see that she was sad and looked down so I need to make my appearance s I started to walk to slowly.

Y/N: Blake I come here in peace okay I just want to chat alright.

Blake looked at me with fear also with defense look. But when she looked at me she knew that I was begging for her to speak with me.

Blake: How did you know I was here? she said demanding.

Y/N: I may be a gun nut and a crazy guy that loves video games, but I'm smart I hacked through many of scrolls to to find you so you might say I was a "WATCH_DOG" (Note: Look I'm trying here okay at lest give me some credit for that one.)

She chuckled at the pun and put away her weapon and I could see that her ears were out. I knew she needed some space so I didn't get close.

Y/N: I um... wanted to check on you and screw it! Blake I'm not letting you go by yourself okay! I know that Weiss said those bad stuff about them, but I don't care I saved a bunny and I told you before I hate those type of people so can I go with you.

She was taken back what I just said and she said.

Blake: Okay.... but what about-

Y/N: Don't worry I made sure that I told Ruby that I'll be safe.... so off to the Vale I guess.

She nodded so we got on a Bullhead and got to the Vale I booked a hotel and slept for the night.

(The next morning still with Y/N POV)

I woke up that morning and got ready for toady. I knew Sun and Blake are going to a huge shipment of Dust at the Docks so I must prepared for the up coming fight. So for the time being I was organizing my set for the fight so I will have Nilin ability to manipulate memories but I will change it to that when I get close to Will I just in to grab him by the head and change his memories and destroy some, I will still keep Saberwolf speed, and for the final spot I will use Jago for the fight also his heath regeneration so I hope I still remember his combo set. I got Scathe ready for the fight I only use it for the grimm but I know that I would fight people so I got some fire, lighting, and regular shells for it plus my two hand cannons I gave them a good clean before the fight begin. Time has past and I waited for Blake to show up I then see her walking by herself and she saw me.

Y/N: Whats up!

Blake: I would like to know how you know I would be here, but that would be stupid for me to ask.

Y/N: I don't know if I should be offended or happy so.... should we hid and wait for Sun?

Blake was surprise that I know Sun name, but shrugged it off and we had a stake out o the Docks. Blake texted Sun about me and she said that he's was fine with me. It was late already and I know what time it is... time for a fight.

Sun: Did I miss anything?

Y/N: Nope they've offloaded all of the crates from the boat and now it seem that they are waiting for someone.

Sun: Cool, Oh yeah here want one. He said holding an apple.

Y/N: I know it's late at night but hell give one please. I said and got the apple from his hand also took a bite.

Blake: Do you always break the law without a second thought?

Sun: Hey, weren't you in a cult or something? that earn him a glare from Blake.

Y/N(mind): You know I wonder how did he earn her heart.... (looks at the Arthur) I know I'm asking for too much but DO IT.

(Arthur: God damn it looks like I need to ship Yang and Blake... I hate this character I made... back to the story.)

Sun: Okay too soon.

All of a sudden, a bullhead circles the area and lands in front of the crates and a White Fang member steps out.

Blake: Oh no.

Sun: Is that them?

Y/N: Yup it's them.

A few more stepped out.

Sun: You really didn't think they were behind it... right?

Blake: No, I think deep down I knew... I just didn't wanna be right.

Torchwick: Hey! what's with the holdup? We're not the most inconspicuous of thieves at the moment!

Will: Try and pick up the pace you animals!

I see Will and Roman coming out of the Bullhead.

Y/N: You guys! I take care of Will and both of you take care of Torchwick okay.

Blake: Wait why if we can-

Y/N: I have unfinished business with him and I don't want us to be a problem... okay so I'll be back.

I jumped down and I see that they caught eye of me.

Y/N: Well, look do we have here! I see with my eyes a professional and a noob.

Torchwick: So this is the kid you been talking about okay then all of you get-

Will: No! he's mine!

That baster grew wings and rammed at me and took me to some building on the roof.

Y/N: FUCK! you hit hard the last time we fought.

Will: Well I DID become stronger.

Y/N: Okay you don't need to be a smart ass! so should we get started then. I said while I pull out Scathe and pointed at him.

Will: Prepare to DIE Y/N!!!

We both clashed our blades left and right we kept are cool, but deep inside us was rage. We were like mad dogs here we barked and bite each bite was a painful feel. Each time we slashed each other we got either mad or just the feeling of not wanting to lose... we were depleting our aura very fast because he was using many types of grimm to help him and for me I was using Jago's combo set we were determined to kill each other, but... I need to be aware that I'm not a killer like him I AM A GAMER!

Will: Is that all you got! Hahahahaha! after this your powers are going to be mine! Will's aura level 45%

Y/N: Not really... I just was not really in the mood. I chuckled at what I said to him. Y/N's aura level 30%

Will(mad): Y/N! I make sure to squeezed every last drop of your powers and kill you in front of your girlfriend!

He then charged at me and we both of our blades clashed and we had our face close to each other as we pushed our blades against each other.

Will: Y/N give up! sooner or later they will find out about you! and what will you do then huh tell them about you and where your from! we are both freaks in this world but let me kill to ease your suffering.

I look at him and smiled a little.

Y/N: Let me tell you something. This is why Lily hanged out with me and not with you I have fun even the times we fought at school! you remember do you I always put on a smile after the fight... in the end I had the funnest time in my life and this time. THINGS WILL CHANGE! TAKE A FUCKING ULTIMATE BITCH!

(The music ends here)

After I used it let me tell you I was feeling AWESOME! and when I looked back at him I knew that he was alive so I ran up to him and place my hand against his head.

Will: What? are you going to finish me off. he said in pain also breathing heavily from the Ultimate.

Y/N: No I'm not you but (Hand starts to glow) It's time to pay the price for what you done and now say goodbye to your memories and your place to hurt... THE TIME LINE FOREVER!!!

Will: RRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I was going through many of his memories changing them and deleting them but only the ones that were in Remnant because if I change anymore I could kill him and I am NOT a killer. I finally did it he was on the ground sleeping and I erase his memories of the show and alter some of them I would like to tell you what I did but I need to return to my team.

Y/N: See you later Will meet you on my next field trip. I said as I left him on the roof of the building.

(Time skip to Neo finding Will sleeping also hurt and bringing him on the Bullhead)

As I was limping to the Docks were the team is at I see that the fight with Roman is over and they're all sitting in a circle on a bunch of crates and Ruby saw me with a worried face and sad one as well but... happy as well.

Ruby(crying but in a happy way): Y/N!!!

The team plus Sun looked over to me and glad that I was safe.

Y/N: Hey guys I'm-

Before I could say anything I got tackle by Ruby.

Ruby: You made me so worry! what happen did Will did this to you! she said as she was crying on to my chest.

Y/N(Red): Well Ruby he did but I beat him so.. no hard fe- before I could say anything Yang hit me on my head hard.

Y/N: OW! Okay I deserve that one.

Yang: You made my baby sister cry and left Blake with Torchwick! she said with anger.

Y/N: I Y/N am sorry for that but look at the bright side thou! the team is back together we all having fun and I just realized that I have to do make up work for class tomorrow... damn it.

Ruby: Don't worry Y/N you can do it! also that date you promised.

Y/N: Okay look we can do that later okay right now I'm in pain also I feel like I need to do some stuff with the team. So do you guys accept my offer Weiss, Blake, and Yang.

Yang: Sure!

Blake: This will be quite a show but sure.

Weiss: As much I hate to admit it but you're right you do own us something.

Y/N: Okay then after this will be on a date Ruby.

Ruby: YAY!!

We all were happy and headed back to our dorm at Beacon and wait for the long weekend.

Y/N(mind): Welp! tomorrow is going to be a LONG week. Now that the first Volume is done and I'm ahead of the game well... it's time to play another one TOO VOLUME TWO BOYS!!! Will if you come back for revenge I'll be ready and stronger then you ever be because I AM THE ULTIMATE GAMER!!!

(Arthur Note: Hey guys I know this one is the longest chapter here but the next one is going to be a side chapter of shorts so be ready also I know that my Darksouls x RWBY has 764 readers but be patient okay I have some new characters going in there also the ships chapters so be patient with me. So for the time being I will be continuing on this book then after I do Volume 2 on this one then off to Darksouls and thank you readers for reading this book see ya on the next game for our protagonist)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
253 30 10
I'm just a normal teenage girl... My name is Nicole Sparrow. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm at the top of my class. Everything was completely nor...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
125K 4K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...