Nobody Else: A Niall Horan Fa...

By LouieenT

What is love exactly? Niall's heart has been broken many times but the last one left him scarred. It seems th... More

Nobody Else: A Niall Horan Fan Fiction
Welcome Home
Day 1: Getting Acquainted
Day 2: Gals
Day 5: Day Off
Day 6: Break Ups and Heart Drops
Day 6: The Couple's Milkshake
Day 6: New Found Feelings
Day 6: What Just Happened?
Day 7: New Couples
Day 8: Results
Day: 16 - Another Passenger and A Day Out
Day 22: America
Day 23: Bank Atlantic Center (Florida) - Dark Intentions
Day 23: Bank Atlantic Center (Florida) - Concert & A Dirty Little Secret

Day 8: Bang!

157 5 5
By LouieenT

A/N: **WARNING** This chapter contains vulgar language. Just saying :) Read on! LOL. But if you do have a problem with cursing and what-not, I am sorry, but there are a few, or maybe one, 'F' word in there. I know it's not a big deal, but to others it might be. So yeah, just giving everyone a heads up! Thanks for reading babes!

Niall's POV

It was two in the morning and I was sound asleep in my room when there were frantic knocks coming from the room door. I groggily crawled out of bed only in my basketball shorts and shuffled over to the door. 

"I'm coming." I groaned sleepily. But the knocking never let out. Once I opened the door I was attacked by a tiny blur. 

"NIALL!!!" A familiar voice pounded into my ear. 

Cole came crashing into me squealing and jumping and strangling me. She didn't even give me a chance to fathom what was actually going on. Random words were spilling out of her mouth. She was talking so fast that I couldn't understand what she was saying. It was like she was speaking in a different language, I think the only thing I was able to make out was Zayn's name. 

"Cole. calm down." I stopped her movements by holding her shoulders. She looked up at me with excited eyes and hugged me tightly before pulling away from me and spazzing out. She was doing this jumping, running in place, fist pump thing. 

"Niiiiiiiiiiiaaaaallllll!" She shrieked.

"What? Keep it down, it's like two in the morning." I scolded her while covering my ears.

"Zayn! Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, ZAYN!" She repeated Zayn's name. 

"What, you crazy woman?!" I finally tried to get her to spill out what ever she wanted to tell me.

"Zay-" I cut her off.

"Did he ask you out or something?" I bluntly asked sarcastically not really thinking that was the case. 

"EEEEEEEEPP!!!!" She squealed again while nodding her head ferociously. When the information finally sunk in, I felt my heart drop. I should have expected it, but I didn't want to. 

"That's amazing!" I pretended to sound happy for her. 

"I know! It was so cute! They way he asked me, what we were doing when it happened, everything was just… AHHH!!!" She screamed the last part and dived into bed.

I sighed and turned back to her and slipped into the covers. Cole cuddled up to me with a giant smile. I smiled back before just staring up at the ceiling. So Zayn and Cole are finally together. I should be happy for them right? But why aren't I? I glanced back at to my side to catch a glimpse of Cole to find she was already sound asleep. 

"Zayn mate, you're one lucky man." I whispered to myself before falling asleep.

------------------

I woke up later that morning about 8am and felt weight pressing against my stomach. Looking around the bed, Cole had a leg on my stomach as she was sprawled on the bed taking majority of the space. I noticed that her facial expression seemed a bit off. Her eye brows were furrowed and her hands were twitching. Maybe she was having a bad dream? I sat up to make myself a bit more comfortable. As I was about to calmly nudge her awake, something happened.

"NIIIIAAALLLLL!!!!!" She screamed and popped up into a sitting position scaring the crap out of me so bad that I fell off the bed.

"COLE! What is it? I'm here!" I panicked trying to pick myself off the floor. Her eyes were glossy as the tears pulled in her eyes. She lunged towards me hugging me tightly. I could feel her body shaking. What ever her nightmare was about, it got her pretty shaken. 

"I'm right here babe, tell me what's wrong." I whispered while stroking her hair.

"I had a nightmare that you were made at me and hated me." Her voice was muffled against my chest.

"That's silly. I could never." I told her.

"In this dream, you didn't want to be my friend anymore. You didn't want to be my friend and you didn't want anything to do with me. You're my best friend and I don't want anything to bring us apart." Her voice cracked this time.

I pulled her off of me so that I could look her in the eyes. She started back at my crystal blues as I started into her chocolate brown ones. Cole really had fear on her face. It flattered me to know that she valued our friendship so much. I guess this is my wakeup call that Cole and I were only ever going to be best friends, and that's all that we'll ever be. 

"Cole, I will never leave you. It's you and me kid, best friends forever, alright?" I assured her with a smile. A small smile appeared on her lips as she nodded.

"Good girl. C'mon, let's get ready for a new day. And the first day you and Zayn are officially a couple." I teased.

"Yeah, you too. You and Belle that is." She lightly pushed me.

Cole's POV

Niall got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. I just sat there as the nightmare took over me and replayed in my head. 

~~Nightmare~~

"Niall, hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Get away from me!" He viciously shoved me away, practically flying me to the wall.

"Hey man, what the hell is your problem?!" Zayn shouted trying to protect me. 

"That! That thing you call your girlfriend! She ruined my life!" Niall shouted. He sounded extremely pissed off, and it really seemed like he meant every word.

"What? Tell me Niall. What did I do?!" I asked him as my blood started to boil over with rage.

"You! You lied to me! Belle is gone because of you! You force me to talk to her and then when I'm finally happy, you fuck things up for me and chase her off! Why would you do that?!" He spat at me as he shoved Zayn out of the way and punched the wall near my head.

"She's not right for you! I was wrong! This isn't the way it should be okay?!" I blurted out, shoving him so he'd back off away from me.

"You mean you don't want me to be happy. You can be happy with Zayn, but I can't be happy with anyone. That's what you mean right?" He gritted his teeth like he was about ready to explode.

"No, that's not it!" I desperately tried to convince him. 

"Then what is it, huh?" He rushed back to me pinning me to the wall with his body.

"Niall, back off mate. I know you're angry, but this is no way to treat your best mate." Zayn intervened. 

"Back off Zayn, this has nothing to do with you!" Niall snapped at Zayn pointing his finger in his face.

"C'mon mate, chill out." Zayn attempted to calm Niall down.

"I said BACK OFF!" Niall roared as he slipped his hand behind his shirt and pulled out a gun shooting Zayn. I screamed in fear.

"ZAYN!" I shouted, running over to his motionless body.

"I want nothing to do with you Cole. This is all your fault. Everything is your fault. Zayn will be okay, but I want you disappear. I don't want to be your friend and I want absolutely nothing to do with you. As far as I'm concerned, you never existed." Niall stated with a straight face. I saw Belle standing at the doorway with a evil smirk behind him.

"Niall." I called out as tears started to fall. He didn't listen to me.

"Niall!" I shouted this time but he still ignored me.

"NIALL!!!!" I screamed!

~~ End of Nightmare ~~

"Cole, you alright?" Niall's voice brought me back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked. I wiped my eyes dry. I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"I don't know. I got something in my eye." I made some cliché excuse.

"You sure?" Niall came and sat next to me.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Don't worry Cole, it was just a bad dream." He assured me.

"I know. I'll go get ready." I hopped off the bed and smiled at Niall. "Just a stupid dream that meant nothing!" I chirped before closing the bathroom door behind me. 

After getting ready, I walked out to find Belle sitting on the bed with Niall. They were sitting cross-legged facing each other, chatting and laughing.

"Am I disturbing something?" I teased with a giggle.

"No, of course not." Belle laughed getting off the bed and huged me. "Good morning love." Belle greeted.

"Top of the morning to ya." I greeted back. We both laughed.

"So… Niall told me about you and Zayn!" Belle had a huge smile on her lips.

"Yup! We're planning on telling everyone else today. So don't tell anyone." I told her.

"I promise." She stuck out her pinky to make the deal official. I laughed and twisted my pinky finger with hers.

Niall, Belle, and I decided to head out. Right when I opened the door, I was greeted by Zayn who seemed like he was about to knock on the door. Zayn and I both jumped in surprise. We both laughed at our little moment as well did everyone else. Behind him was Louis, Liam, Harry, and the girls. 

"Good morning!" Louis' voice rang loud and clear through the room and hallway.

"Good morning everyone." I smiled and took hold of Zayn's hand. I felt his grip get tighter.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Harry questioned, glancing down at Zayn's and my hand.

"Actually, we're officially dating." Zayn grinned at the crowd before us.

"Congratulations man! Liam, our little Zayn is all grown up!" Louis faked cried over dramatically as always.

"I know honey, our boy has grown into a fine young man." Liam played along. Everyone bursted into laugher.

"I'm guessing Louis' the mum?" I joked.

"You're just jealous of my curves." Louis sassed. With that, our laughter only got louder and it got harder to breath.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes, punching him lightly. Eleanor was standing behind Louis in fits of giggles while shaking her head side to side. El must love being around Lou. He's such a funny guy.

"Well, let's get going. It's… 9:30am and I'm starving." Liam stated.

"Good idea, me too." Niall added. We all looked at Niall.

"When are you not?" Dani teased.

"Don't hate me 'cause you 'aint me!" Niall snapped his fingers and rolled his head. We all giggled at his silliness. These One Direction boys are full of characters, I thought as a smile sneaked onto my lips.

We all sneaked out of the hotel and it was fairly easy this time, because majority of the fans were in school. There were still fans out, but they were respectable about the boy's space. We were turning a corner when we heard a crash. Curiosity took over us and we followed the noises. We were passing a convenience store when someone ran out and collided into Zayn and me. As everything happened, there was a gunshot.

"NOOO!!!!!!"

------------ Cliffhanger. What happened?! :o Until next time guys ;) Tell me what you thought! Comment be low, vote, fan, break my heart and don't do none of them T^T Kidding, well thanks for reading loves! I truly appreciate it. It's a really good source of self-esteem xD Until next time! Cheers! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
578K 7.8K 77
After being scared and broken both Niall and Carson have both tried to live lifes seperatly for two years. After the band goes on another tour in Ame...
737 16 15
Novalee Mays has always been in love with her best friend, Niall Horan. She knew he'd be the one for her. Then, Niall is put in One Direction, loses...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...