First Kiss~~ (Complete)

By Nadet_Sakuralee

Characters: >>Main: Kazuhiro Miagi Akiko Miagi Ken Yoshida Yuna ???? Introducing: Lei Hana Hotaru Tsubasa Oka... More

Chapter 2: My Birthday Celebration
Chapter 3: Mutual Connections
Chapter 4: Questionable acts
Chapter 5: Saturday with Hotaru ~~ Hotaru's POV
Chapter 6: Glimpse of the past ~~ Kazuhiro's POV
Chapter 7: Permission to kiss you
Chapter 8: あいしてる せんぱい!!(I love you senpai!!)
Chapter 9: Dance with my brother
Chapter 10: Phone call ~ Kazuhiro's POV
Chapter 11: Past lover
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: Happy ever after

Chapter 1: First Kiss~~

952 16 18
By Nadet_Sakuralee

I don't know what you'll call this. But I guess, this is the first love story I ever wrote. Well, I have written some...but it's not really a love story. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it. 

I wrote this by the way...as requested by Yurieh: the love guru..joke..hahaa

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE!!hehe

_______________________________________________________________________

I was twelve when I got my first kiss.

I mean, I was about to turn into a teen age girl.

It happened three minutes before the first hour of December 12, 2007.

What happened was this...

It was my last class and I am so tired and sleepy. I was watching the clock...wishing that it would move faster so that I could go home. Few minutes later, I didn't realize I fall asleep. It was already 6pm. Everyone left without even bothering to wake me up. I stood up, and looked at the window. I walked towards it and felt the breeze. I closed my eyes for a while... It's so peaceful. I opened my eyes and said to myself..

"The sun is already setting."

I closed the windows and went back to where I fell asleep. I took my bag and went out. 

I was about to go when somebody spoke..

"I thought you'll never go out. I thought you're going to stay there until tomorrow or maybe until Monday."

I was shocked. I looked at him and sighed.

"Oh, it's you senpai. What are you doing here? It's already late."

She walked near me until I was like in the middle of the wall and him.

"I thought, I was the one who should ask those questions."

Then, he started walking towards the exit. I was able to breath, not because of anything but because I value personal space specially around my sempai. I looked at him and run towards him. I walked with him until we got to the gate. 

I was going to go the other way when he mentioned my name,,,

"Akiko...."

He called me by my first name. That's a first. He usually calls me Miagi-san or just MIagi.

I turned back and looked at him.

"Yes, senpai?"

He looked at me steadily.

"Let's go to the shore."

"Now?"

"Yes"

Then, he started walking. I walked also but worried about something.

"But senpai, it's already near 7pm."

"So what?"

"It's my curfew."

He stopped walking and looked at me. I felt conscious so I looked down.

"What?! Curfew at 7pm? That's so like kindergarten. Let's go."

I followed him.

"But..."

"Let's go."

So I shut my mouth and followed him obediently.

Among my other senpai, he is the one who rarely goes out with his friends. He created a picture of  a person who goes to school and then goes home. It's not surprising at all if he gets to be the top student on his batch. Not only that, he gets to be the vice-captain of the basketball team, the president of sci-math club and the vice-president of research club. So he is not just an intelligent guy around, he is also an athletic and socializes a lot. No wonder almost every person in school knows him and I think almost all girls in school likes him. But of course, I don't like him the way they do. I mean, I do like him but not in an intimate way or something. He's like my brother.......

"It's already 7:30 you can go now."

"O-Okay. Goodbye sempai, see you on Monday."

"Goodbye."

He turned away and kept walking. I got curious.. I felt like something is not exactly the same like the other days... But I let it go. I went to the bus stop. 

"Oh... it's already late."

I waited for an hour and there's no bus dropping by. So I walked. In the first place it doesn't make a difference even if I'll wait there for another hour.

I started walking towards the bridge. As I passed through the bridge, I noticed that someone is following me. I walked faster ...trying not to look afraid. I looked back then I bumped into someone. I looked up. It is an old guy. He looks drunk either way, he looks scary. So, I walked back and tried to run but some other guys started to walk towards me with their very creepy eyes. I was so afraid that I held on to my bag so tight. Five guys are surrounding me. They are walking on a circular motion around me. Then they stopped and started laughing except one guy. He looked at me, unzipped his pants then put it down..............and I guy embraced me and covered my eyes. He told me....

"Give me your handkerchief,"

I gave it to him. He folded it and used it to cover my eyes. He lead me to a bench then he let me sit down.

"Sit still and don't remove the handkerchief, I used to cover your eyes."

I nodded.

"Here's a paint brush. Use it as a weapon in case they touch you."

I nodded. 

I started to hear kicks and shouting. I kept quiet until I hear nothing but the movement of the tree near me.

"Are you okay?"

"Can I remove it now?"

"Are you okay?"

I removed it. 

"You're bleeding senpai!!!"

"Yeah, it's already 9pm and you're still here?"

"Uhmmm... yeah?"

He touched his lip. It's also bleeding. Then, he looked at me.

"Since, it's your fault that I am bleeding, let's have a drink."

"But..."

"Don't worry, it's my treat!"

Then, he stood up and walked like nothing happened. And as usual, I obediently followed him *again.

It was about 9:30 when we got there. 

"So, it's a thirty minutes' walk eh?"

I told myself looking at the clock. I was going to look at my phone also....then I realized that it is missing.

"Senpai.."

"What is it?"

"My phone..."

"Don't worry. I'll buy you a new one. I'll give it to you on Monday."

"But.."

A waitress came near us. 

"Good evening sir! It's nice to see you here. What's your order?"

He looked at me but I said nothing. As if I know what they offer here. 

"We'll order 6 bottles of sake and two of your tastiest meal here."

"Okay, sir. I'll be right back."

Obviously, she's flirting with him as if I am not even here. And are we allowed to order sake???

"Something is on your mind. What is it?"

"Huh? What did you say senpai?"

"So, you did have something on your mind. What is it?"

"Uhmmmm.. are we allowed to order sake?"

"For you? Nope. For me? Yes. One, because even thought I am just 16, they regard me here as an 18 year old guy. And two, because they are not allowed to disobey my orders."

So, basically he either owns this place or he is the child of the owner of this place. Anyway, I'll just eat dinner. I am so hungry. Thirty minutes later...

"Here's your order sir. Do you have anything to order sir or do you need something?"

"None."

Wow! With regard to my theories awhile ago. Is she even allowed to flirt with his boss????

"Hey, let's eat."

"Okay."

We finished our dinner so I started fixing my things. I was going to say good bye...

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"Who 's fault that I am bleeding?"

"Fine."

I sat down.

"Drink"

"I am a minor."

"I am also a minor. Drink."

I did it. But I promised to myself that I'll go home when it's already 11pm. But... I wasn't able to keep that promise. I got drunk. Well, he was also drunk. 

After drinking all those sake...we went to the park for a fresh air.

We stayed there for like fifteen minutes...until I realized I have to go home.

"Senpai, I really have to go home now."

I stood up but he pulled me back so I sat down. And then he pulled me to himself.

And he kissed me. I felt his cold, soft lips..........

No! No! No! I told myself. I pulled back. And inhaling and exhaling as if I have been running. 

Then I went away....leaving him there......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
517K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?