Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

15:

17.1K 604 366
By Zuleyma64

"Oh great he's my bodyguard?!" I asked Taeyong while pointing at Renjun.

"Oh great?" Renjun scoffed. "I don't want to be your bodyguard. But Leader says I should be."

I might've been a bit harsh on how I asked it.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow.
"We'll go on now and get ready to leave."

I glanced at my clothes and realized It was a bit dirty since I had spilled some tea over it earlier.
"Okay I'll go change!"

I left the room in a quick pace to be followed by Renjun. "Are you going to follow me even here?"

"Orders are orders." He shrugged and pulled his hood up and followed me even at my quick pace.

I slipped into my room and he caught the door with his foot before I shut it. "I'm coming in with you."

"No way I'm changing with you here!" I whined as I opened the closet. To my surprise there was clothes inside of it.
Last time I had checked it,
It was empty.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Look I'm not interested in looking at you."
He took a seat and shut his eyes.

I grabbed a pink dress off the rack and quickly changed into it.  I slipped on some black boots after.

"Are you done?" His silent voice asked as I finished putting on the other boot.
"Yeah I am."

He opened his eyes and laid his eyes on me.
"Pink doesn't look bad on you."

"I-what? Did you just compliment me ?"

He got to his feet and glanced one more time at me. "Am I not allowed to?"

"Whatever." I stormed out the room to be followed by him. He seemed to catch on quickly with my pace.

I heard Zuley's giggle,
"Oh my god he's flirting." I could hear Mark say as I turned around the corner.
Zuley was booping Ten's nose. "Let's go to the Gucci shop together."

(Me; in my dreams!! *voice cracks*)

I noticed Ten glance at me and tense up.
"Why bring the omen with us?" He asked, clearly not thinking that could clearly hurt my feelings. But he was lucky I don't give a crap.

"It's fun to live dangerously." I answered as I rolled my eyes and linked arms with Zuley. "Now girl. Tell me is this mall cool?"

"Coolest of the coolest." She answered as she smiled.

"Hey no fair! I don't get to link arms!" Jeno whined as he walked into the garage area with the rest of the boys.

"No. Not you...uh what's your name again?" I teased to get elbowed by him teasingly.

"I mean it's not like I want to." He teased back.

Jisung smiled and waved. "You look great in pink." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks."
Renjun scoffed behind me.

"So you're her Bodyguard?" A voice chimed in, making me look up to Jungwoo.
His cute face and smile could literally light up the night.

Renjun sighed. "Unfortunately yes I am."

"Rood." Zuley said as she pulled me behind her. "No one messes with my best friend."
I was startled to be called her best friend. But, it made me happy to know she...she's been the most human to me.

I giggled and glanced at Jungwoo, who was glancing at Renjun. "Well, please take good care of her." His eye smiles made me smile as well.

Renjun shrugged. "I hope you remember all I do is kill, so I don't technically know how to keep someone alive." His smile was a bit bitter. "But I will try."

"Hey solid wood lover!" A new voice chimed in.
"Oh great. Haechan." I sarcastically replied as I smiled at him.

"What? I'm just saying what I saw." Haechan put up an innocent act.

"He's a lil stinker." Doyoung added in as he approached us. "Also Pink definitely looks great on you, child."

"Child." I took a deep breath. "I am: offended."

As more of them walked in to the room,
The more nervous I got.
It felt uncomfortable to be well...around...literally a mafia group that could've killed me if they so desired to do so.

"Are we all here?" Taeyong asked as he zipped up his leather jacket halfway.

Kun shrugged. "Should I take attendance?"
"Don't make me think of school." Jisung groaned. (Me)

I took a deep breath and felt myself grow anxious.

Then I felt a hand slip into mine and caressed my palm. I looked at the hand and followed it to the eyes of the owner.
"It's okay to be anxious. But as long as I'm here. Nothing will happen to you."

"Ah." I felt my lips part.

"Y/n.exe has stopped working." I heard Zuley whisper in my ear.

Winwin smiled and squeezed my hand.

Renjun cleared his throat. "I'm taking the Red Camaro. Let's go Miss L/n." He grabbed me by the hem of my dress and dragged me to the car. "Anyone Can join us."

Zuley followed closely behind but got yanked back by Yuta. "Yuta! I wanna go with my friend."

"I have a motorcycle." He muttered as he scratched he back of his head.

She nodded. "Nevermind. I'm going with you."
I watched her climb on to the motorcycle and wrapped her arms, On the handles.
Yuta sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you fall. I'm not picking your corpse up."
"I know." She said with a smile.
From what I could tell she must like Bikes.

Jeno, Jisung, and ...Chenle decided to ride in the car with me.
Jisung sat in the passenger seat, while Jeno sat in between Chenle and I.

Renjun started the car and quickly fixed the mirrors. Chenle glanced at us. "So you're all friends at school?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm friends with Oneus music club. Jeno and Jisung are the popular kids."

"What's school like?" He asked.
If it weren't for the fact that he was one of the people who kidnapped me, I would've  had empathy.

Jeno smiled. "It's fun actually. I...basically forget what- I am."

Jisung nodded. "Yeah, being popular is fun too. We have lots of friends,"

Renjun glanced at us through the mirror.
"I didn't have or own the luxury to be in a school. All I can remember is holding a knife."

Chenle smiled. "I'd like to go to school at least once. But like Renjun...I was tutored by my uncle. All my life."

The rest of the drive was silent.
Just Jeno laying his head on my shoulder and acting like if we were friends for an eternity.

I never knew,
That our Friendship Would last an eternity.

///
In the car behind them,
Yang yang was the driver, sitting beside him was Taeyong. Yang yang felt intimidated, as he felt Taeyong's gaze on him. "Have you not been sleeping well?" Taeyong asked as he noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

"No, not exactly."

Xiaojun sat in between Jaehyun and Lucas.
He played with his beret,
He was still confused why the girl was there.
Usually YangYang always told him everything
But not this time. So he was worried.
But he was also still curious about the girl.
(For some reason its  2nd place in the tags for Xiaojun. So, welcome Xiaojun to one of the main characters squad.)

Jaehyun glanced out the window. "Oh look. It's her school."

"Whose school?" Lucas asked as he took a drink from his homemade smoothie.
"Oh. Y/n's."

Yuta was purposely driving Wild to see how long Zuley would be able to hold on to the handles. "Yuta are you trying to kill me?" She screamed as her hair covered her face.
"Who knows." He joked as he braked too suddenly.
She screamed and finally let go of the handles,
He quickly caught her by her jacket.
"Who said you could die so soon? I didn't give you permission."

"I- "

Jungwoo chuckled as he braked his bike besides them.

In the car behind them that was being driven by Winwin, it was filled with shouts.
Winwin didn't mind, he was used to it.
"Is Yuta trying to kill her!!!" Ten screamed. "I didn't see it in my cards today!"

Johnny chuckled. "Shut up Ten!"
Haechan was singing loudly as he literally bopped to Jaemin's snores.

Hendery followed behind them in his own slick black car. He was humming to some tune, it reminded him of the moon.

Mark and Taeil were in their personal cars driving at their own pace. They didn't really like being around other people.

But now that they all parked in the parking lot.
The shop owners could feel a threat to possibly come.

So, Way V.

Moon walk.

I need to chill my brain.
I loved the video so much I want to write a space pirates book off it. But dang it always takes me forever to update.
Ahhhhhh I might make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
34.1K 499 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
105K 1.8K 28
she starts her journey in a girl group under a famous company , but gets into so many scandals with other male idols from different groups including...
121K 4K 50
"I did it, it's the beautiful girl who sits in front of me right now" He was asked to do undercover and met her, who knows she will be the one to att...