I Am The Novel's Villain

By BlueRain0109

She was just a typical woman, she loves her family, has a stable job she loves and a cat who doesn't love her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: What?
Chapter 4: I Reincarnated
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Laeticia Ross
Chapter 25: I Finally Meet You
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Richard Henney
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
43.1 ATTENTION
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 45

9.5K 453 45
By BlueRain0109

Laeticia's POV

"Are you alright?" I heard him ask me.

I really can't explain how I am feeling right now.

I know I shouldn't feel this much for remembering a friend but I can't help it.

I'm so happy. I am very happy.

I really can't understand why I am feeling this much happiness and relief at the same time. I can't help myself so I smiled at him happily.

"It was nice seeing you again, Ethan." I said.

Also...

I missed you.

***
Ethan's POV

I was just hoping to greet the Ross couple then go to a secluded place after that.

But who would have thought that as soon as I entered this huge place, someone suddenly bumped into me.

I almost had a heart attack!!! Your Mom!!

Then I look at that person and I almost choked myself.

It was Laeticia!

I honestly don't know how I will talk to her again considering she didn't visit me again for days now plus she doesn't really remember me. I feel ashamed whenever I remember how I shamelessly talked to her aaa!!

Then I noticed she was pale and looked in pain. So I naturally asked her if she were alright.

Then she looked up at me.

And flashed me that happy face. Her complexion suddenly bloomed and her green eyes twinkled.

With her platinum blonde hair that twinkled due to the hall's lights and the chandelier above us, a strand of hair clinging to her face with light sweat and her pristine white dress...

Her youthful appearance suddenly transformed into a breathtakingly beautiful visage as soon as she beamed me that smile full of happiness and innocence.

I don't know why but...

In that moment, it felt like my world and heart suddenly stopped...

And suddenly there were only two of us in that moment.

I wonder why..

But that soon ended as I noticed a flash of camera in our direction.

I naturally turned my back at the reporter and shielded Laeticia from the hungry paparazzi.

She seemed surprised at my sudden movement.

"Sorry, there are reporters around." I said.

I hope they didn't take any photo of us. It might create a misunderstanding and her reputation will surely hurt considering she's engaged to the supposedly famous 'elusive young master in town'.

I must clear up this misunderstanding.

I stepped back from Laeticia. She suddenly seemed surprised and a bit..

Sad?

Anyway, I must not let other people start bad rumors about her.

"Are you alright now Miss Laeticia? I'm sorry I bumped into you." I made my voice a bit loud so the other people can hear. I just hope they never saw Laeticia smile at me since it will be hard to make the people believe my statement if they ever saw her smiling at me.

She seemed to notice and smiled politely at me.

"Yes, I am sorry for bumping into you good sir. I lost my balance due to my headache." She smiled while remaining a formal air between us. I am thankful she didn't mention my name or else we'll really be in trouble when the reporters learned who I am.

The people around who gawked before at us then started to lose some interest and immersed themselves instead in their own matters.

Mr. Robert and Lady Erica then approached Laeticia.

"Are you alright?! Come, we can excuse you. We can explain to your Grandma that you're sick." Lady Erica said.

"They wouldn't mind. I'll go look for them now." Mr. Robert said.

Before Laeticia could refuse, Mr. Robert quickly left and went to look for her grandparents.

"Good evening, Lady Erica." I then greeted her.

"Ethan! You're here! This is great, can you accompany her somewhere in the garden? I am so sorry to trouble you but I can't leave with the party still going." Lady Erica apologetically said.

"I would love to but..." I looked worriedly at the press people.

"It's fine, Mom. I am alright now." Laeticia said.

"No. You're not fine. You must rest. You're still a little pale. About that press, let me handle them. Rita." Lady Erica suddenly called out to the woman beside her. The woman nodded and proceeded to the reporters. I saw how some of them looked indignant when the woman tried to guide them away from our place.

"Listen to Aunt, Laeticia. As for the bugs, let me help Ms. Rita." A woman suddenly chimed in.

I looked at that direction and saw a beautiful blonde. It must be Miss Anne.

"Big Sister but.." Laeticia then tried to say something but Miss Anne just glanced at her then went to where the other reporters are.

She smiled at them before answering their questions while walking away from us. Unbeknownst to them, she is leading them away from us. She's amazing.

"Now, you can help my daughter." Lady Erica smiled at me.

I suddenly remembered Mom at that scary smile.

"If you may--" She was then cut off when a man called out to her and followed more by other people. All of them were investors.

She looked worriedly at us.

I nodded my head at her and she smiled apologetically at me.

"May I accompany you, Miss Laeticia?" I asked her gently.

I know her family just forced me to her. She might not like my company at all considering she doesn't remember me and is engaged to Richard.

Speaking of...

Where the heck is he?! Yo!Why you leave your fiancée alone, girl?!?

"Yes, you may. I would love to see the garden with you." She answered.

I was surprised by her approval.

More than anything, what surprised me more was her smile and the way she looked at me.

It suddenly felt like I was talking to the old Laeticia.

The girl I met in the garden when I was 8 years old.

***
Laeticia's POV

The garden of this event's place is beautiful and vast. Right now, there aren't that much people here.

I am now walking side by side with this man.

We don't talk much, but I don't feel uncomfortable at all. I feel at ease.

I truly feel at peace with him.

The hurtful flashing of images and memories that have been haunting me for two weeks suddenly disappeared and it felt like I can have a good night's rest tonight.

"Are you tired? We can rest at the gazebo over there." He said to me.

I really find it a bit peculiar. How can this man have that scary expression yet have such a gentle voice? Same as that day when I tripped at the garden as a kid, he looked scary but his voice is so gentle.

You truly cannot judge a book by its cover.

He sat at the opposite direction of my seat. I wonder how can I tell him I remember him now. Though not fully, but still I know him now! I just need some more time before I truly remember my past.

He then looked at me.

Since he was sitting with his back turned at the lamppost near the gazebo, his face was contoured with shadows and his eyes were emphasized.

"They're really very beautiful."

Ethan: ........?

Laeticia: .........

Huh?

Did I say it out loud?!?!!!! AAAAA!!!!

This so embarrassing!!!!!!

Author's Note:
Girl, if I were you, I'll be embarrassed too lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 25 13
Through the darkness, the computer screen illuminated the pale skin of Adelae's face around the black mask. Scrolling through the submitted questions...
21.7K 837 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
121K 3K 26
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
3.6K 132 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...