Breaking the Barrier

By WrittenbyKenn

Jayden was one of the most coldest gang leaders to ever walk the streets, He was adored by some, feared by ma... More

Chapter One
Character sheet
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Forty-One

7.7K 278 275
By WrittenbyKenn

I'm going to church.

Vote, comment, and Share.
__________________________
Amerie

I roll over to an empty bed. I crack my eyes open which was my biggest mistake.  My head was pounding and my body felt like I was hit by a truck.

The slightest bit of light made my head hurt even more and I pull the blanket over my face. The last thing I remember clearly from last night was me asking Jay to teach me how to roll a blunt. Everything else is fuzzy. I slightly remember twerking on Ze and seeing Kairi slumped on Alante.

I'm pretty sure me and Jay had sex only thing from that I remember is me squirting.

I try to sit up and my head pounds making me lay back down. I feel miserable.

I'm never drinking again.

The door opens and I don't bother to look over.

"You awake?" Jay ask.

"I guess." I yawn.

"Good cause yo ass needa eat something." He walks in with a tray and lays it next to me on the bed.

I look at it and smile.

"Aw you made me breakfast?" I say looking at the tray of food.

"I figured you'd want some to eat."

"Thank you." I smile pouring syrup on the the pancakes. I flip them over noticing their way darker on this side then they are on the other.

"My bad I got distracted them bitches cook fast." Jay says looking at the pancakes then at me.

I close my eyes and laugh then take a piece.  They definitely tasted burnt and no amount of syrup was saving them from being dryer than the desert.

I mange to choke down one and moved on to the bacon. It was a little over cooked but it wasn't bad. I reach for the cup of orange juice and take a sip sitting it back down. 

Jay was laying on his back on his phone as I continued to eat. I grab some eggs putting them in my mouth and chew when I hear a loud crunch and stop.

I look at Jay and Jay looks at me. I slowly open my mouth. Letting the eggs fall into my hand. I look down at the tiny pieces of eggshells in my hand.

"Aw Damn! I thought I got all of them out." I drop the eggs on the side of the tray. With a pissed expression on my face. "My bad babygirl." His expression softens.

Dammit he's so freaking cute.

"It's okay." I can't lie he looks so sad I feel bad. "Thank you for making me breakfast. You're the first nigga to ever serve me breakfast in bed and I appreciate it." I lean over and kiss his cheek. 

His expression changes and I could tell his mood got brighter.

"Shit it wasn't nothin." He tried to act nonchalant but I could see right through his little act.

"You know it's okay to be romantic right?"

"Man move with allat." He waves me off and I roll my eyes.

Thinking back to last night I just had a question.

"How did you do that that?"

"Do what?"

"Make me squirt. I never did no shit like that in my life."

"I learned your body. Once you learn someone's body you can do whatever you want."

"So you just actin like you know my body now." I mug him.

"I do. Check this out." He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes. "Yo Lil freaky ass likes that."

"Okay that's anybody. Still doesn't mean you know my body."

"Lemme finish." He adjusts his hand some moving his thumb up my neck a little and pressing at the spot just below my ear. "This the spot you really like."

I close my eyes as I feel the pleasure start to creep up.

"Alright nigga damn.." I breath out.

"Hold up, look at me." I open my eyes and stare into his eyes. He loosens his hold on my neck still using his thumb to press at the spot below my ear. He slowly moves his thumb off and to my surprise I moan.

"What...the...fuck?" I ask confused as to what was going on. "Bitch what the hell are you doing to me?" I say as another moan escapes my mouth.

My body was feeling hot and a heart beat forms between my legs. Yo what the fuck is this?

"St-stop." I moan and he laughs laying back on the bed. "What was that?"

"I just mind fucked the shit out of you." He laughs going back on his phone.

"I don't like you." I roll my eyes. Eating another piece of bacon.

"Yeah alright." He says rubbing my thigh. I set the tray on the nightstand and lay my head on his chest and he rubs my back.

I eventually fall back asleep.

I wake up again to an empty bed and slide out the bed. I still felt like shit so I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower stripping out my clothes. 

Stepping in I let the hot water run down my body for a minute before I grab the rag and wash up.

Spending thirty minutes in I get out and dry off. I lotion up and look through Jay's drawers snatching a pair of boxers and a shirt. Throwing them on I climb back in the bed.

I don't plan on moving for the rest of the day.

•••
(A/N okay so y'all wanted a look into Zace so here we go. Enjoy.)

Ken 

Last night.

Ze didn't wanna leave the club she wanted to stay all night but here comes Ace and Jay ruining her and Amerie's .

"Noooo lemme down." She kick and Ace ignores her. "I'll stab yo bitch ass right here lemme down."

"Stop making shit difficult Ze, damn." He gets to his car and sits her in the seat reaching over and buckling her up.

"Wh-where is my...hic...car?"

"Alante's driving it."

"No I want my car!" She whine.

"Ze'rea shut the fuck up forreal."

"Why are you yelling at me?" She start sniffling.

"Don't start that shit." He shakes his head. She gets out her seat belt and he watches her as she climbs out her seat to the back curling up on the seat. He drives off and heading to her house.

After fifteen minutes she sits up looking at him through the mirror.

"Ace."

"What?" He Answers briefly looking at her in the mirror then looking at the road.

"I'm thirsty." He reaches in his arm rest grabbing a bottle of water and tossing it back to her.

"You didn't have to throw it you yellow faced bitch."

"Fuck you Ze."

"Fuck you too then." She turns around so her back is facing the front of the car. She takes small sips of her water rocking back and forth in the seat. Putting the cap on she climbs back to the front seat.

"I wish you sitcho ass still damn!" He yells and she mugs him.

"You don't always have to be so fuckin mean. It doesn't kill you to be nice for once..." she stops as she feels a wave a nausea creep up on her.

"Says the fuckin grinch." He says and she ignores him holding her stomach.

"Can you stop the car."

"For what?"

"Please just stop it... i-..." before she could finish she throws up on the floor and Ace slams on the brakes.

"Come the fuck on man!"

"St-..stop yelling g-.." unable to finish she opens the door quickly sliding out throwing up even more. Tears stream from her eyes as she feels her body start to shake.

Ze's been drunk in the past but never this drunk.

Ace gets out the car walking over to her shrugging his jacket off and slipping it on her. Picking her off the ground he opens the back seat and lays her down on her side.

Ace was fully aware of how rude he was being to her, but he had his reasons that only make sense to himself. Getting back into the car he cracks the windows to let out the awful puke smell.

Ze'rea was in the backseat still crying but trying to hold her sniffles in. It was clear to her that Ace didn't care so letting him hear her cry wasn't gonna change anything.

Making it back to Ze's house Ace turns off the car and Ze sits up quickly wiping her tears. Ace walks to the back door trying to help Ze out but she wasn't going for it.

"I don't need your help. I'm fine." She snaps. Getting out the opposite side and walking towards the door. Since her house key was in the ring with her car keys which Alante has, she had to wait for the Key Ace has.

Oop why does he have a key to her house? 👀

They all have a key to each other's place. Since they're family they all have a spare key just Incase or they could simply pick the lock like the criminals they've come to be.

Ace takes his time walking to the door and Ze grows impatient. Watching as he walked slow typing on his phone.

"You can text your hoes later can you unlock the door so I can throw up in my own home?" She rolls her eyes.

Reaching over her he unlocks the door and opens it then pushes her inside.

She turns around and mugs him punching him dead in his chest.

"Don't touch me. The fuck wrong with you nigga?"

"Back up out my face shawty forreal."

"Or what?" She says straightening up bed posture.

"Man watch out I ain't got time for yo shit." He says brushing past her.

"Then leave.. nobody told your Simpson lookin ass to come in here in the first place I said unlock my door not come in behind me."

"Shut that shit up." Ace walks down the hall to the restroom and Ze walks to the kitchen.

Grabbing a bottle of Patrón and twisting the cap off she bring it to her lips and drinks it straight.

Returning from the bathroom, Ace looks around to see Ze stil drinking from the bottle.

"Man chill out you had enough to drink." He says snatching the bottle from her hand.

"You not my fuckin daddy bitch gimme my shit back." She punches his arm. "Ace ain't nobody playin witchu gimme my shit."

Ignoring her throw the bottle in the sink shattering it.

"What the fuck..." she started to say then stopped and started sending several bits to his body.

"Ze chill the fuck out before I really sleep yo ass in here."

She ignores him still swinging on him but lazily. Ace knows Ze is a fighter and knows she extremely heavy handed so the fact that she's barley punching hard tells him it's the alcohol.

Her hits started to hurt and she started getting more aggressive he blocks one of her hits by grabbing her wrist but the other one connected to his face and Ace quickly grabs her arm pinning it behind her back.

"Get off of me." She says trying to get out of his grasp.

"The fuck is your problem?!" He yells.

"You! And every fuckin body else!" She yells back. "Nobody gives a fuck about Ze'rea."

"Who was there the whole time you was laid out in a hospital bed? I was the one who took you their and brought you home how the fuck you gon say nobody gives a fuck about you?"

"I don't care about that shit. If I would've died I would've went out defending the Gang that's what I signed up for."

"So what's your issue Ze? Keep that shit a stack wimme."

She closes her eyes stopping the tears that she felt forming.

"I always get the short end of the stick. I remember everything important in y'all lives. What about me? Do y'all remember shit about me? This weekend is one of the most fucked up weekends..." she stops trying to keep her voice from cracking.

"And y'all don't even remember why. Y'all fuckin close me out all the time. Especially you, you were the main one wanting me to join y'all little two man show and I did now I barely get two fuckin words from you. My loyalty runs so deep for y'all but on my sisters grave if I could leave this shit I would but I'm so deep in this shit there's no fuckin way out. " she shakes her head.

"And I hate that I became the people that killed my sister. They were on allat gang shit killing people and robbing everything moving and I became that person. I hate that I allowed myself to become this angry ass person, I hate that I believed jay when he said this life wasn't forever, and I hate that these crazy as feelings I have and my love for you made me stay longer than I should've."

Ace lets her go abs stares at her for a moment shocked at what he just heard come from her mouth.

Ze doesn't seem to realize what she says as she continued rambling but Ace wasn't paying her much mind.

Did Ze'rea just say she had feelings for him? Maybe he was hearing shit, right? Or maybe it was just the alcohol talking.

It wasn't possible Ze doesn't like anybody.

There's just no way.

____________________________
Short chapter, sorry.

A Lil look into Zace. How y'all Feel? Want more chapters with Zace?

New book coming soon 👀 y'all excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 257 69
After years of Drama, B.S, and dating women who don't have their shit together Jayden is done... She moves on from her ex fiancΓ©, her ex girlfriend a...
300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
1.2K 26 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
22.6K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...