๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐„๐—...

By -JEAEAN

ใ€ ongoing ใ€‘ ใ€ editing ใ€‘ Encountering Jeon Jungkook on Lee Mary's life, changed the way how her daily life g... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

200 73 39
By -JEAEAN

The day had passed and it was now time for the university. I presented Melissa to the girls as well. Melissa is slowly getting close to the girls since she has a noisy mouth. She even opens up about all the personal matters of her life in America when I left her.

We have different courses that would lead us to another auditorium. Though, our subjects are not all the same.

"I'm Melissa Lee, I was born in the United States and I've been staying there for seventeen years. I came back to Korea since my sister and some relatives of mine are here, I'd like to visit them. And by this kind of vacation, I would like to study here and see the curriculum of this school; where my sister goes by in the meantime." Melissa introduced herself loudly to the class, making all the seated students focus on her.

"Okay, Nice to meet you, Melissa." Our Professor says in awe and with a smile on his lips.

But before our Professor makes Melissa sit behind me, a sudden rise of a hand made him stop.

"Yes?" The Professor asked.

"I'd like to know who your sister is?" One of my colleagues asked her, "She's studying here, right?" He added.

"Ah, yes! What makes you curious about my sister?" Melissa squinted her eyes as if something were fishy. "Just kidding, well, my sister is Mary, right there." She pointed at me, with her tippy toes. I swear I have never been so embarrassed by someone.

"Oh?" The whole class was having the same reaction.

"Oh? Coincidence, isn't it?" Our professor added, "Right, you may go sit behind Mary." He gestured for Melissa to sit behind me. "Now, this may confuse everyone with their Lee's," Professor said, giggling it out. "Okay, let's start!" He changed the topic, turning his book into pages.

We're having our Financial Market lesson with our Professor when a knock on the door made all of us stunned.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but Professor Lim, I'd like to borrow a few minutes of your time?" The female faculty staff knocked on the sliding door, peeping into the given space.

"For what?" Our professor asked,

"There were some mistakes in the presentation that you made. The dean would like to ask if you change anything?" She answered in her loud voice. Making all the students hear her words.

I bet, Professor Lim is quite irritated by this. "Give me a second," He said before he squinted his eyes and rubbed them under his glasses. "This won't take a while, answer the pre-test located on your book page 127. Also, do some reading while I'm away. I'll be back in a minute." He excused himself from the auditorium and went with the female faculty staff member.

The noise gets louder than usual. This isn't what I am expecting to happen. It's been three days since I went here and I somehow like teaching in Korea. But in States, it's way more high-tech than the usual ones.

"Mary, grab the pen," I heard Melissa's voice behind me. I look over her as she points her dropped the pen on the ground near me.

I rolled my eyes and got down on my knees and was about to reach it when shimmery black shoes pushed the pen away from me. I constantly furrowed my eyebrows before looking up to see who it was. But not a surprise, it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Whoopsies-" He refused to talk, putting both of his hands in the air while looking down at me.

What's his problem?

"The hell did you do?" I finally stood up on my knees and raised my chin to see his tall figure.

"Oh, my bad. I accidentally pushed the pen away." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes and turning around.

"Don't tell me he's being sarcastic." I scoffed and quickly get the pen and gave it to Melissa.

"Thanks, watch your back next time," Melissa uttered, referring to Jungkook who just got in my way.

"Tch, welcome I guess," I answered, sitting down at my table once again.

Soon then Professor Lim got back and our class ended. Next was my Physical Science - Chemistry, so I hurriedly went to the locker area and got my books and pen inside.

But time passed and it was now our lunchtime. Our Professor gives us an assignment for us to submit by next week.

I went all by myself to the rooftop, having my plastic bowl of salad and a yogurt drink in my bag. I pack my things advanced of this day since Melissa's with me. Also, I want her to roam around in this school though I just got here recently, and there are some parts of the corridors that I don't know. But I wouldn't want it to know either since I'm focused on my classrooms and studies.

Years passed and I am suffering from the bad treatment of my parents. Either Melissa would feel discouraged about this. The reason why I came to Korea alone was that my parents are dealers of drug and my sister have them -- Melissa.

I couldn't find any way to bring Melissa with me because of the pressure that our parents gave us. Good thing was that Melissa joined me here in Korea. Honestly, Melissa isn't my sister at all. But she's my half-sister.

My Dad had been engaged with my Mom and had me. Then Dad met another woman in their gang and things happened between them that lead to having Melissa in our life.

Mom used to say that she was a mistake, but she wasn't at all. Melissa's superficially fine. She got the cheers and joyfulness inside her body that made me think about my feeling because I'm having neither way.

Even though she laughs and jokes all the time, I could still bear with her at times since we're the only two who got our backs behind our parents. After all, she's a blessing to me.

I let a sigh, gazing at the cloudy sky. I closed my eyes while sniffing the fresh air from the rooftop. The sun's reflection through the metal rails of the stairs blinds my eyes and makes me open them. Words can't express how I feel in this sunny scenery. It's so whelming.

But then, a loud cracking sound of the chair that has been seated by a newcomer made me flinch. I looked over my shoulder and saw a man with a broad and strong figure facing his back to me. I shrugged it off and started to finish my salad meal.

Soon enough, the school bell rings, signalling our lunchtime is over. I rushed to open my bag and close all my notes. I was taking down some key points in our latest subject since I didn't get a chance to do so earlier. I put all my things aside and threw the plastic container of salad and the box of yogurt in the trash bin.

I hurried down the stairs and walked past the vacant rooms that weren't my classrooms. This school is quite big so it has many rooms and floors. As far as I know, this has another branch in the US.

Time passed and it was time for our dismissal. I texted Melissa to go home first. I have something to meddle with.

I changed into my black jeans and white sleeveless top and covered it with my leathered jacket once I got into the underpass.

Right then, I received a text from our headmaster.

Headmaster Chief

HC: Positive, one of the men of Sehun is at the location given to you.

Only one? It might have someone else with him. : LM

After that, I haven't received a text yet. I got myself a band-aid, bandage, gloves, and wet wipes at the convenience store near me. I prepare myself for any other injuries that might happen later.

Headmaster Chief

HC: Negative. But make sure to not get caught. Be mindful of your surroundings. That building is in an alley.

Roger. :LM

Right. I must be conscious of my surroundings. I'm one of the best alumni in our headquarters. Chief pleaded with me to come back to their organization. I couldn't say no, it was fun though not the right thing to do.

I went down the alley that our headmaster has given us. I have my gun hidden under my shirt. I wear my black gloves too to not leave any fingerprints anywhere. I wore my mask too so they won't know about me.

I bent down on my knees as I entered the building where it was said. I am being conscious of my surroundings. I looked back and forth, thinking if there was someone behind me or not.

When the stage is clear, I went to hide on one of the posts. There was a bush underneath me, I can't be caught. I want to surprise this person first.

Minutes passed and it started to get hot. I'm not moving in any single movement. But then, I heard footsteps coming this way.

"Where is it?" A man guy uttered. I lower my head so they do not see me and just listen to their conversation.

"Here," A man replied, getting a sache on his pants.

From my guess, it's drugs.

"How much was this again?" He questioned him again.

"6 dollars." He answered, passing the cache of drugs to him.

He handed him his payment while looking out. He's making sure that nobody sees them. But in my place, I'm a disguise.

I got my cell phone out of my pocket and capture their moment. I zoomed the cache of drugs along with the guys.

"Got to go," The one with the hoodie, who offered the drugs quickly rushed off the ground.

I put my phone back on my pants and looked back for something that I could land on. I placed my hand on my gun and was ready to pull it out.

I quietly got back on his back, not letting him know I was there.

My gun took a clicking sound as I pointed it at the back of his head. He stood frozen on his spot.

I could feel the fear and how scared he was.

"Don't tremble in fear, I might accidentally pull the trigger," I uttered as I went over him. I put my arm around his neck and went closer to his ear.

"Whom will you give this?" I slowly said to him.

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about!" He shouted as he defended himself. He tried to escape from my embrace but I tightened my arm around his neck making him choke.

"One move, you'll die," I said. "Now, who?" I put the gun close to his head. I feel him gulping from yelp and shivering from fear. He's been sweating since.

"Stop making yourself uncomfortable, just say it." There was a lump in his throat. He couldn't utter a word. I pointed the gun at his head now and tighten my arm around him. 

"I... Se-Sehu..." He was about to say the name but then a shot of a gun out of the air cut the both of us. Our heads turn straight ahead of us and saw a man in a silhouette.  I suddenly soften my grip on him and he got away. That silhouette man then vanished along with the guy. I hurriedly run after them and pointed my gun at the first guy I met. 

"At least you... Wouldn't get out of my way..." I squinted my eyes and pulled the trigger. His steps stopped from running as the bullet hit his heart coming from the back. 

Bull's eye

"Perfect," I uttered as I saw him drop down on the ground of the alley. I looked back at the black silhouette guy and he was already gone from my sight. 

I hurried down on the shotted man and aggressively turn him. "Who's he?" I asked before his breath might take out any minute.

"Se... Sehun..S.." There, he got cut out of the air. I looked up and stared at the black car in front of me. 

Sehun... You're still alive. Congrats. You won't be soon. I curse that to hell. 

My blood started to boil and raise on my face. Sehun. My Ex-boyfriend who's a criminal, drug addict, serial killer, and of course, a heartbreaker. 

Memories then started to flashback one's I thought of him. Fuck him. 

I'll catch him no matter what. I'll love this job. Hunting you forever and making your life miserable is my desire, Sehun. I'll love it when you're in despair and all broken. Screw you to hell and back. I'll never let you live the living life you don't even deserve. Your Mother's life is more deserving than you. Screw you and yourself, Sehun.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
648K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
679K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...