Unwanted Colour

By MissLoserLover

A lot of People Like my Splatton X Rwby Harem. So Why not make a regular Splatton Harem Don't worry I'll m... More

Information...
Chapt 1: Unwanted
Chapt 2: Cold Wind Blows
Chapt 3: An Asshole
Capt 4: Stronger Than I Was
Chapt 5: Taken From Me
Chapt 6: Night Of Love (!Lemon!)
A/N: Narwhal or Unicorn
Capt 7: The Search
A/n: New Stories
Chapt 8: Discovery
Chapt 9: Me too!
Chapt 10: Threesome (!Lemon!)
Chapt 11: Talking To Myself
A/n Join Discord
Chapt 12: Rap The Rap
Chapt 13: Marina and You
Chapt 14: Pearl and You
100 Followers!!!: Q&A
Chapt 15: Four and You (!Lemon!)
Chapt 16: Meeting the Others
Chapt 18: Not So Bad
Chapt 19: Remember The First
Chapt 20: Fun night (!Lemon!)
Chapt 21: Four... Just Four
Chapter 22: Jake Green
A/n: 300 Follower Q/A!
A/n: Tagged
A/n: I'm Sorry
Chapt 23: I Have Returned
Chapt 24: That's Not (Y/n)...
Chapt 25: No... We are (Y/n)

Chapt 17: (Y/n) Vs Agent 3 and Marie

3.2K 53 85
By MissLoserLover

Third Pov. 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" 

"Three! Wait!" Marie shouted, but it was too late. Agent 3 charged at (Y/n) with her fist raised, ready to punch him. As she was about to strike, you jumped to the side with your leg out making Three tripped into the ground. "Oof!" She shouted as she fell on the ground. (Y/n) chuckled, "I thought you were the best Agent," (Y/n) teased her. This made Three more angry, making her growl. 

She quickly lifts her self up and turns to him, staring him down. Marie then slowly sat up and took out dualies from her jacket. (Y/n) looked behind him seeing Marie, ready to attack. You gave her the death stare making her gulp nervously. 

(Y/n) then heard Three running up to you. You quickly move to the side grabbing Three's right arm, as she tries to punch you, holding her in place. She then tries to hit you with a left hook. You raised your arm and blocked it. You then head butt her making her stumble back. Marie then took her chance and aims both of her dualies. You looked back at her and see her finger pulling the trigger. Bunch of ink fired as your roll under the ink to the right side of Marie. 

Marie then rolls to the side trying to catch you in her fire. You quickly ran out of her range, making her stop shooting. 

"You have no chance of defeating me, surrender," (Y/n) told Marie aggressively. Marie was a little nervous fighting him like last time. He's right there's no way of winning this battle. 

Three got her mind back together and looked up and see (Y/n) was occupied with Marie. This gave her a chance to take out her Hero Shot aiming at (Y/n). 

(Y/n) notice this and in a blink of an eye tackled Three. Three was push backed over the edge of the building making her fall. He then looked down and see Three is nowhere to be seen. 

"Three!!!" Marie shouted. This made her angry and made her change at (Y/n). (Y/n) turned around and see Marie charging at him. Marie up close tried to punch him in the face. He ducked under her first and punched her in the gut. Marie gasps in pain moving back a little while holding her stomach. 

She slowly looks up and saw a knee heading towards her face. As the knee connected, Marie was launch back onto her back with a bleeding nose. (Y/n) slowly walked up to her, as Marie turned to her side resting on her shoulder. 

She saw (Y/n) walking up to her, Marie grabbed one of her dualies and aimed at him. She pulled the trigger and all she heard was a click. "S-shit..." She swore. 

"You forgot your ink tank," (Y/n)said, taking out his katana. Marie's eyes widen as he took out of his katana. (Y/n) looked into her eyes, full of fear. He raised his katana over his head ready to strike down Marie. Marie then closed her eyes, ready to meet her fate. 

(Y/n) then threw the Katana over Maire, stopping mid-air behind her. Marie heard someone gasp in pain, but it was not her. Marie slowly opens her eyes and see (Y/n) not looking at her, but staring behind her. Marie looks behind her and sees the Katana floating in the air, with green ink on it. A Male Inkling slowly appeared with that Katana slice in his head. The Inkling fell onto the ground and (Y/n) walked up to the dead Inkling. 

Marie was shocked, she doesn't know what to say or think, even a pun. (Y/n) took hit Katana out of the Inkling's head spilling his colour blood all over. He then looks back at Marie, "I'm here to hurt you..." He said coldly. "Well you already did," Marie said sarcastically. 

"(Y/n), I got Three for yeah," Aria said coming out the door of the roof with a knocked out Three on her back. "T-three..." Marie said quietly sitting up making her groan in pain a little. (Y/n) walked up to Aria and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "Thanks, my love..." He said softly to Aria. This made Marie shocked, 'He has a girlfriend!' Marie shouted in her head. 

For some reason, this made Marie a little jealous... 

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip Brought To You By Marie and Callie sleeping on (Y/n)'s shoulders* 

________________________________________________________________________________

Marie Pov. 

I slowly woke up in a room. It's not my room, the colour of the room is not green but orange. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I sat up on the bed and pushed off the blanket off of me, showing my naked body, warped in bandages. I was shocked seeing myself naked in some else room, wait does that mean... 

No, I rather not think about it. I lift myself off of the bed groaning in pain. I saw my clothing neatly folded on the edge of my bed. I question myself thinking who folded my clothes and bandages my wounds. I walk to my clothing, dressing up in my black shorts, a white t-shirt and my green sweater over my shirt. 

After I was done putting my clothes on, I walked to the window of the room and open the curtains. The morning sun shined into the room, "Huh, it's moring," I said to myself. I turned around and walked to the bedroom door. I open the door showing a long hallway with doors, at the end of the hallways brings to another room. 

I walked down the hallway to the other room, the living room. I looked around the living room, on the couch was Agent 3 sleeping on the couch. 

"Marie!!!" I heard Callie shouted. Callie runs up to me and gave me a big hug, "MARIE! YOU'RE OKAY!" She shouted happily. I groan in pain, but I was happy to see her safe. 

"Yes, of course, I am," I told her. "What happened?" I asked her. 

"Oh, after The White Death defeated you and Three. He brings you here at Aria's home to recover," She told me. 

"It's (Y/n)!" I heard Eight shouted. "Eight, y-you're okay..." I said surprised turning to her. 

"Mhm," She nods. "I told him not to kill you," 

"Wait (Y/n)? Who's that?" I asked. "It's The White Death name," Callie told me. 

"What?! Since when the White Death had a name?" I questioned. "Ask Eight, she is her boyfriend," Callie said pointing at Eight. 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. I was so confused about what's happening, so much information to process.  

"Marie you alright?" Callie asked worried. "N-no... this is too much information at one time... but we need to go before he comes back," I told them. 

"Why he's a nice guy," Eight told me. "No, he's not, he almost killed me and Three, and he almost killed all of us when he tried to kill Marina!" I told her a little angry. 

"You know I here, right?" I heard him spoke behind me. I stiff up and nervously turned around and see The White Death staring at me. 

"H-hi..." I said nervously. "Believe whatever you want, or call me whatever you want. I just don't care," He said pushing me to the side and walk to the kitchen. "What up!" Eight shouted following him. 

"Callie, can you explain?" I asked her. Callie just shrugs, "I don't know..." I just sigh. 

I need to get information...

________________________________________________________________________________

??? Pov. 

I was in my office waiting for my scout to returned. I was reading a book in one hand as I drank my wine in my other hand. I then heard my office door open. 

"Sir," The Inkling greeted me kneeling down at my desk. 

"Have the scout returned yet?" I asked him. He shakes his head, "No, he had to be killed by the White Death..." He told me. This made me a little angry, but I keep my composure. "*sigh* I guess he's on to us?" I said standing up. 

"Well, maybe sir, but I know you'll think of something," The inkling said. 

"Of course, I know him... before I betrayed him... he needs to die..." I told him. 

"Yes, sir," He said walking away. After he left, I just sat back down. 

"You should never have existed... you're not one of us... just a monster..." I said looking a picture of me and him. I then ripped the picture in half, crusing it into a ball. 

"Everyone will soon know me for killing that monster... Jake Green... yeah, that sounds right..." I smiled to myself. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Chapter done...

I hope you have a great day...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Still having doubts...

Me: *sigh* yeah...

???2: Yeah you're just a Loser!

???3: Maybe you're just a horrible person!!!

Me: Shut up...

???2: You just a person who just wants to get noticed, you don't have friends with that kind of personality.

???3: You're just horrible, you used them don't you?

Me: I don't!

???: You judge a lot of people...

Me: that was the old me!

???: Now you don't like to be judged just on looks, karma a bitch... 

???4: You should have been alone... people are better off without you

Me: No... just shut up... they love me...

???3: They just love your stories... not caring about your life...

Me: but-

???4: Shush... you're not in control.. we are... stop trying o ignore us... 

???2: What you think Gun and Scott cared... you should have left them alone... you'll just drag them down like what you did to your parents... 

Me: N-no... that's not true!

???: You keep lying to yourself... you never know what's true or false... 

???3: We're such a confused bunch... 

Me: J-just stop...

Gun: Is something wrong Loser?

Me: ... Y-yeah... it's nothing...

Gun: Are you sure...

Me: ... can you hug me?

Gun: Of course, *gave her a warm hug* 

Me: *smiles*

Gun: Is that better...

Me: Yes... thanks Gun... I-

Scott: Aw this just cute

Gun: Hey Scott

Me: *blush* O-oh hey...

Scott: I'll leave you two alone *winks at me* 

Gun: ... okay weird...

Me: *All red* ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.4K 100
You are just an average inkling in Inkopolis Square, when you notice a strange person who changes your life. This story begins in Splatoon 2, but I w...
140K 1.3K 33
Engage in a unique take on the world of Splatoon where boundaries blur and ink becomes a gateway between realities. "This is some Tron type stuff" ...
3.8K 80 25
Welp, about time I started writing, I'm just so hard pressed for time. I guess we'll see where this goes... This is a 3(male) x 8(female) story, othe...
5.2K 140 83
What would you do when you have nearly lost your family, your home...everything that you had cherished? You take matters into your own hands and deli...