Strawberry And Dish Soap...te...

By gay_AF_satan

What happens when y/n meets a pack and falls for a particular sarcastic human.and stiles is in love with a gu... More

class
the book
the full moon
werewolf on the run
lunch isn't easy
the truth getting out
together.
hearing
being arrested
snuggles with stiles.
I can see you.
intruder
who are you?
you lied!
I almost killed him

the fight

177 3 3
By gay_AF_satan

A hand grabs your shoulder and throws you into the class.
"Liam help me ple-"you were cut off by a kick to the leg making you stumble.

"Liam won't help you " nolan says like a crazy person . Which he is.

I try stand up but gabe knees me in the face.

"Scott!"I yell knowing he can hear me.

Soon Liam runs in only to be held back by really really buff guys.
"Hey you OK? "He asks I nodded holding my face.

"I am gonna kill your little werewolf ass."Gabe says punching me square in the face.

I grunt and i am picket up and shoved into the board

Gabe goes for another punch but is interrupted by my growl.

He smirks annoyingly.

"All you have to do is shift!DO IT!"nolan demands.

"Sun,moon,truth,"I whisper with closed eyes.

"What
What the hell dose that mean!?"nolan askes
"Who's cares!"Gabe shoves nolan out the way and punches me in the face .
I go to run but gabe shoves me down onto the ground.

"God!"I yell in pain.

Nolan comes forward and stands on my chest.
"Nolan.dont please.nolan"i say quietly as he puts pressure on my chest using his boot.

"Why.you destroyed my life!one less monster to deal with!"he says As I hear a crack

My ribs.

"Liam....help....please."I tried saying but I couldn't breath.

He broke a few ribs and they are now resting on my lungs.

"HEY STOP IT!"Liam yells but can't get through the Crowd.

Gabe grabs a hand full off my hair and makes me look at Liam as he beats me up.
I can slightly breath now.
A teaches comes out of the corner.
"Help him please!"Liam begs as she walks away.

"Sometimes it's best to let them work it out between themselves."she says and just watches.

I feel my eyes turn yellow so I close them then I get stabbed in my side with a pen or blade.i couldn't tell.

I scream as coach comes in followed by Scott.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!GET TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!GET OUT I CAN'T BARE TO LOOK AT ANY OF YOUR FACES!"he yells really loudly but i could hardly hear or see.

"Hey...ou ok?..ont worr..."Is all I could make out until I was carried to the hospital
---------------------
After another surgery I stumble to my room to see a sleeping stiles.

I kissed his head.waking him up.

"Y/n?oh thank god your ok.how are you?"He bombarded me with questions.
"Whoa stiles calm down.im fine see."he kissed me as a doctor came through.

"Ah Mr. Y/l/n I see your well-"I cut him off.
"Just give me the bill big guy " I say taking the pen and signing the sheet this time-
"3,000 quid for what.i could of ripped that pen out of my side if I wanted to."

He didn't seem amused.

"What about you 4 broken ribs and concussion or your almost lung collapsing. Could of fixed them " he said walking out.

Stiles was hugging me tight.

I pulled up my shirt to see a bandage over the top half of my chest

"Guess no Lacrosse for a while."I say and stiles kisses the top of my head.

"Why didn't you just tell me you were joining the team.i wouldn't mind " he says fixing my hair.

"Nolan is on the team " I say stiles catching my breath

"Yeah."

Scott comes running in hugging me.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't protecting you.im a horrible friend you don't deserve this.im gonna a kill them!"he said angry

"Hey I'm fine plus you got coach so you saved me.thank you Scott. "I'm say holding my side i start to feel the scared for some, reason it wasn't healing.

"My thing isn't healing?"I say showing them.

Stiles gets a big plaster with love harts on it and sticks it on my side before kissing it and messing up my hair

"Scott we need to tell you something."stiles says looking at me.i nod.
"Were dating " he doesn't look surprised at all.

"Called it!"he says hugging us.

Bring--bring--bring

"Sorry guys I gotta take this " I run out and see my parents calling.

Y/n parents

Hello

Hi how are you.

We are not good.

What's wrong.

We are staying in Tokyo

What

Forever

You can't

Sorry bye not daughter

And they hung up.

I fell to the floor and cried my eyes out.

"What's wrong are you hurt " stiles asks holding me.

"My parents are staying at Tokyo " I say still crying.

"What's wrong with that?"Scott asks

"They aren't coming back.
Ever..." i hide in stiles shirt.

---at stiles house---

"So you'll be staying for good " stiles dad asked I nod and stiles smiles.

"Can he dad please " stiles wines.

"Welcome to the family son."I hug him and go to bed.

I changed into.

AAnd stiles was

We lay in bed and watched star wars again.

After a while i fell asleep and thought about my house.

------next day------

I woke up in the same position as before.still in stiles arms in the pajamas.

I kiss his nose and blow on his face

"Huh oh morning!"he says hugging me more.

"Stilesssssss" I say in that voice when you ask your mom if you can buy something.

"Yesssssss"he replies

"You know when your in a couple and you swap clothes can we do that.?"I ask doing puppy dog eyes.

He nods I squeal.

He comes in with a Lacrosse shirt and a flannel over it with some jeans.

I give stiles this...

But with black convers.

"Awwww you look adorable. "I say kissing him wearing his shirt.

"Awww thanks you do too.why are you so emo!"he says As we go to the jeep.

I get in and we go to school.

"What do you have first?"He asks glaring at nolan.

I still have a black eye and the bandage on my side.

"I'm walking you to all your class ok?"He says.

I nod and go to-

"Ugh English! "I say hating English.

He giggles and walks me to the door before running off.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....y/n I uhhhhhh i didn't expect you to...uhhhhhh to be in school."she said backing away a little.

"Well I can't let my GPA go down just because it got beat up."i say glaring at nolan from behind me.

We get on with the lesson and we have to write a scary story

I write one about a little green monster that gets beat up-the monster is me if you didn't notice-and he finally stoped coming to school because he was bullied at his house and even when he went to the shops.

BRING BRING BRING!)

I walk out to see stiles across the hall running to me.

I hug him and we walked to lunch.

"So you guys are dating.
20 quid Scott.you too Lydia " Mason says holding his hand out ready to accept the money.

"You guys made a bet about us dating " I ask as I eat my muffin and share it with stiles.

They nod and Lydia looks at us wierdly.
"What " I say thinking she doesn't accept us.

"Stiles you look very.......dark and depressed.is everything OK?"she asks worried.i giggle slightly.

"Oh no its just y/n here picket my outfit and as we all know he is VERY emo."he says looking at his clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 12
Asking the Chief's Son. Flirting Stage. Getting Together. First Date. I Love You. Moving in. Proposal. I Do. Honeymoon. Stiles and Derek's life, how...
340K 11K 17
This will be a more detailed and longer version of the story in my one shots. Basically Stiles gets hit with a curse and is left on Derek's door step...
4.1K 176 21
Stiles is in a relationship with Malia, but he doesn't think that it's working out. He begins to feel a little off about his TRUE feelings. He starts...
1.7K 105 10
Stiles and Derek fall in love over a series of increasingly hot and absolutely ridiculous encounters. Kinktober 2019.