Querencia {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let m... More

. Something before you start .
1. Beginning
Character list
2. Wedding bells
3. "What just happened?"
4. Fiancé?
5. Wound
7. Fight
8. Truth
9. Family and comfort
10. Bloody Jacket
Epilogue
. BOOK COVERS .

6. Confession

30.2K 784 201
By Meraki_Kri

I snuggled in the warm embrace and I felt it get warmer.

"Go to sleep baby. Its just a dream"  a deep voice spoke and I felt good.

I felt calmer.

I felt comfortable, and I again fell asleep.

----------------------

I took in a deep breath as I turned to the side. I opened my eyes and the bed was empty. I got up to see that the side where Alex slept, was empty and well made.

"Alex?" I got out of the bed and stood up.

"Alex?" I called out a little louder.

But still no response.

I looked back at the bed to see that there were pillows neatly kept on the sofa next to the bed.

The same pillows that were used to make the wall.

I walked in the living room to find him.

"Alexander?"

It was when my eyes met with a piece of paper on my kitchen counter. I walked to it and picked it up.

' Thank you for everything. I had to go due to some work, and I couldn't get myself to wake you up. You look beautiful even in your sleep.

Accept my small gift of appreciation. '

-Alexander

Just right next to the note, there was a huge box of the most beautiful set of scented candles.

I gasped and a huge smile across my face.

I absolutely love scented candles.

Then it struck me, how did he know I love candles?

I looked around my house, and every corner had two or three candles. But then, this was the first time he had come to my house.

'Maybe he just guessed it'

I shook my head as I kept the note. I decided to arranged the candles later and get ready for work first.

-----------------------------------------

It's been exactly 2 months since the wound incident and I think that I am developing feelings for him. Genuine feelings.

I would often see him at the café, he would sit in one place, and order something or the other, basically what I made.

Whenever I would walk past him or do anything, I would find myself looking at him. And then, our eyes would meet and I would smile, he would smirk and then I would blush at it.

It became like a routine.

Jake and Leo were back from their honeymoon and Jake was literally glowing. In fact, both of them were. I am really happy that its finally official now for them.

Today, I had taken a day off to spend time with Jake and Harper, as she was in town after a long time.

We went shopping and gossiped about everything. Pretty soon, our hands were filled up with at least 10 bags of each brand, including the thrifted clothes.

After spending our energies on shopping, we decide to the eat something and went to an Italian restaurant.

We spoke for sometime when a comfortable silence fell between us.

"So. Mia, a little birdy told me that Alexander and you are getting close"

I choked on my iced tea and I started coughing. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently as I again took in a sip of my iced tea.

"Oh, you know what I am talking about"

He said with a stupid smile, more like smirk on his face.

"Woah, woah, are we talking about Alexander King?" Harper said with pure astonishment.

"Yep" Jake said while having his wine.

"Mia, did you even care to tell me? Do I even mean something to you?"

"No" I said as I took a bite of my fish. She kicked my leg from under the table and glared at me.

"At least give me some credit for getting him in your pants, sorry skirt, you fucking bitch" she says and I just roll my eyes at her.

"On a serious note, do you think it is serious?" she asks.

"I don't know" I say as I bit my lip.

"Do you even know what he does? After that bastard, Rex, you deserve someone who is not as dangerous as them. Mia, I love you and I cannot see you again suffering" she said while keeping her hand on mine.

"I know that he is in the mafia and related to very powerful men, I even get the fact that I can be a potential target, but for some reason, that doesnt matter to me. I just feel comfortable and safe with him. "

Both of them looked at me with an understanding smile.

"Fine, you can date him, but if I find even a single hair out of the place, I will kick him in his baby maker so hard that he would need a plastic surgery for the reconstruction" Harper claims and we laugh at it

"Thanks guys" and I hold their hands.

"Aww, Mia whatever makes you happy"

I took another piece from my pasta and suddenly remembered something.

"Hey Harp, how is Adam?"

"Why are you asking Harper about Adam?" Jake asked

"I guess your little birdy didn't tell you about her" I said with an evil smirk

"I will kill you"

I again smirked.

"Not before I do. Tell me what is going on." Jake claims as he looks at her with a deadly expression.

"Uh.... There is nothing much to say" she claims as if we are dumb enough to know that she is lying.

"Ok fine. I'll tell you everything"

Along with that, even she confessed that she has feeling for Adam but it is just that he won't stop being a whore.

Whereas Jake was happy because he knew what type of guys we are dealing with and he is happier cause we can be one huge family.

----------------------

It was night time, Harper and Jake left after the lunch itself.

I was sitting in my balcony and just looking out. I was thinking about my life and how I fell for Alexander out of all.

This world is really funny.

I sighed as I cuddled up against the blanket that I was already in as the cool wind blew by.

I looked down and I saw him.

My eyes widened and I got up and held the railing.

And it was him. He was looking at me from below and I knew he was looking right in my eyes.

Even in the darkness, I felt so.

He then started to walk towards my house and I walked inside and walked to the door.

And when I opened it, he was there. Standing.

Looking handsome as always. And with that, I got goosebumps instead of butterflies.

"Hi! "

"May I come in? "

"Sure"

I moved to the side so that he can enter the house. I closed my eyes as he walked past me and his cologne spread across my senses.

I closed the door and I asked, "You want to eat something? "

He removed his jacket and folded it and kept on the table and looked at me. he wore all black and it suited him.

His jaw clenched and I didnt know what to do.

He walked towards me and started to kiss me. I melted in him.

I pressed my body against him and he pushed me against the wall. And it felt like déjà vu.

He was so soft and he tasted so good.

His hands were on my cheeks and mine were on his chest.

His lips left mine and I opened my eyes to look into his.

His eyes were as beautiful as him, I wish I could look into them forever.

"You are so beautiful" he says and I felt so good.

I smiled at him.

"Im so lucky to taste that smile of your's"

His words made me feel so good.

He looked at me once again and he bend down and took my lips in his again. The kiss this time was hot and needy.

He put his hands on my butt and gave it a squeeze, I moaned at it.

"Jump"

And I jumped on him with my legs on the either side of his waist. He walked a bit and the next thing I know is that he put me on the kitchen counter.

His lips left mine and he slowly kissed me on my neck and proceeded to go down. He gave me a small kiss on my cleavage and his eyes met mine, as if he wanted consent. And I just nodded.

With that he tore my t-shirt and I gasped as I didn't wear a bra.

His hot mouth covered my right nipple and he sucked it as if he is a thirsty man. My one hand was on the counter, supporting myself and the other was in his hair. I tightened my legs around his waist. He kneaded the other one I felt piercing pleasure run all over my body.

He then left my right breast and gave the same treatment to left breast. I just breathed out air and moaned lightly.

After being satisfied, he left a trail of kisses down and he looked at me, and I bit my lip in anticipation.

He held my hips and pulled me towards him. He then held my legs and put it on his shoulders and in an instant his mouth attached with my hot pussy over my cotton covered shorts. And his fingers grazing my skin outside my vaginal lips.

"Please" I whimpered.

"Please what" he said as he moved his mouth to talk and it send vibrations over my pussy.

"I want it"

"Want what?" He again teased me

Growing frustrated, "I want you to eat me" I say out loud and in a second, I heard my shorts tear in half and his mouth latch on my pussy.

He licked and bit me like an ice cream and I kept on moaning. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I was in the same position and with the hand in his hair, I pulled him closer to my pussy.

His tongue went up and down across my strip and I felt the hotness of his mouth and coolness of his breath on my pussy at the same time.

I laid down and I arched my back. Now grabbing his hair with both hands.

He kept on giving me sweet pleasure and he massaged my thighs.

Unknowingly I started to grind my hips around his mouth.

I felt as if I was coming at a peak and somehow, he knew and he went faster. My thighs shivered and he just held him to keep it in control.

I came on my elbows and I let my head fall back with my eyes closed.

"I wanna let go" I breathed out and then dropped my head back.

And with that I let go and he just sucked me dry. My legs shivered and I couldn't stop it at all.

I felt him stand and he covered my pussy with his hand, and when I opened my eyes, he was wiping his face with my torn shorts and his hand left my pussy as he sucked on his hand.

My chest heaved up and down and his eyes were fixed on my boobs. The air was cold, I was foreign to this I closed my legs, but before my thighs could touch, he came in the middle, parted my legs and covered my wet pussy with his cloth covered hard dick. And I blushed at it.

He kept his forehead on mine, and at that moment, I felt comfortable. He removed his shirt and I just ogled at his well-defined chest. He even had tattoos over his chest, I was glued at his chest when he again hugged me. I felt goosebumps run all over my body as my naked boobs flattened over his chest. I kept my head on his shoulders while his head was on my head. His arms were wrapped around me and so where mine around him.

"I want you to be mine "

He states as if I have no other option.

I want you all to myself and there is no other option for you now

I looked in his eyes.

I dont want any other option

It was as if there was a spark in his eyes and we went back to making out and just touching each other.

-------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 163 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
2.3M 59.5K 53
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ..⃗. ☁️ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐩...
905 77 36
Settling between my legs he looked me in the eyes, softly whispering to me "what are you doing to me woman" I see his gaze flicker from my eyes to my...
391K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...