Multiverse Of Midoriya Izuku

By NatashaHannan

Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds wher... More

Oc Characters
Welcome
Infected (1)
Infected (2)
Female Deku
Please Read This
Hopeless Dream (1)
Hopeless Dream (2)
Hopeless Dream (3)
Not A Chapter
Meet Little One (1)
Meet Little One (2)
Meet Little One (3)
Infected Virus (1)
Not A Chapter
Infected Virus (2)
Infected Virus (3)
Infected Virus (4)
Infected Virus (5)
Infected Virus (6)
Infected Virus (7)
Race Start!
Meet Two Gods
Singer AU (1)
Not A Chapter
Singer AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (1)
Dragon Hero AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (3)
Dragon Hero AU (4)
Birth & Continued
Villain Deku AU
Female Singer AU (1)
Female Singer AU (2)
Not A Chapter
Female Singer AU (3)
Left 4 Dead
Bet And Next Alternative Universe
Villain Singer AU (1)
Villain Singer AU (2)
Villain Singer AU (3)
Villain Singer AU (4)
Sleep & Reminder
Undertale AU (1)
Undertale AU (2)
Help
Not A Chapter
Announcement
Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1
Rec Part 2
Happy Halloween!
Omake
Infected Virus (8)
I.V (9) & Explaining
I.V (Final)
Gods Abilities
Meet Neko Izuku!
Break
Thomas Sanders AU
Pokemon AU
The Bells Of Notre Dame
Meet Other Selves
Quirkless Singer AU
Vigilante AU: Curse Mark
Guess Who's Back?
Hellfire (1)
Hellfire (2)
Next Guest
Meet Villain Deku
Omake
Rush Hour 3 (1)
Rush Hour 3 (2)
Rapper And Singer (1)
Announcement
Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation
Rapper And Singer (3)
Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement
It's Been Awhile!

Rec Part 3

2.8K 60 77
By NatashaHannan

They sighed, relief washing over them once more but tense when the light suddenly off.

They can only see are darkness.

Loud bangs can be heard with their shrieks and growls behind the door, attempting to break in.

"Turn on!" She breathes heavily.

A shuffle of clothes can be heard near the camera. "I can't!" He replied. "The light is loose."

"Fix it, Midoriya!"

"I am glad that they're okay," Uraraka said. "But does she really has to say that to him?"

"You really can't blame her," Yaoyorozu replied. "With this kind of situation, it's normal for her to be this panic."

"Especially around them," added lida.

"Why? Jealous?" Genocide has to smirk at the sight of the zero gravity user blushing.

"N-No! I'm just a little mad about her that's all!" She denied, waving her arms frantically. Aoyama smiling and sparkles around him with knowing look directed to her.

Zero rolled his eyes, obviously that she has a small crush on his chosen. Phoenix giggles, Pacifist is smiling and Genocide just shrugged.

Todoroki patted her shoulder. "Not to worry Uraraka-san," he said to her. "I also love Midoriya as well."

She just beams quietly.

'So blunt...' everyone thoughts silently.

"I'm trying Angela!" He snaps at her.

They panted heavily under their breaths, listening to the infected people are starting to walked away due to the sounds and footsteps.

"They're leaving," she noted. "Midoriya, turn it on!" Her voice become closer meaning she's near him.

He quickly hushed her. "Would you calm down and keep your voice low!" He said. "This is the apartment that was closed up. No one will be in here."

"Oh that makes me so much better," Sero said. "Meaning they're alone."

"For now," Phoenix whispers quietly.

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

"Nothing," she beams.

She politely ignored her companion's looks and few teachers are watching with unease before looked back at the screen.

"Please, turn it on." she pleaded.

Midoriya let out a frustrated breath and sounds relieved that he somehow managed to fix it.

"Got it," he turn on revealing Angela standing in front of the camera. Both of them are sweating and panting due to the ran they have.

She panted soundly and closed to tears as she looked around the room apartment they're in.

"Where are we?" She asked, turning around and him investigating the room. "I don't know," he answers.

Pictures are pining on the walls everywhere, tools are everywhere and boxes. There's even a crosses everywhere.

"Woah..." Hizashi blinks.

"That's a lot of stuffs," Jeanist said.

"Does someone live there?"

"No," Zero answered. "The man from Matrid used to live there but it's been sealed off for long time."

"Can you at least tell us everything?" Toshinori asked. "No." He grunts.

"No."

"Nope~"

"Why would we?"

They slumped, figured that it's their answers to them but didn't push further.

"What the hell is all this?"

"Midoriya, over here."

"Where?" He turn the camera to see Angela looking at the pictures and come closer to only realized it's the pictures of children and few people.

"Holy shit!" He breathes with shocked look, looking at them once more.

"What does this mean?"

"I don't know," he grunted, Few of the pictures are scratching over their faces and eyes.

"This man is a stalker or something?"

"Maybe."

"Midoriya!" She suddenly called.

"What?" He turn again to see her pointing at the old black paper with a picture of a girl with long shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and flower crown on her head as she's smiling.

"The Vaticans are investigating the possible possession of a Portuguese girl." She read them out loud for him.

"What?"

"Possession?"

"Portuguese girl?"

"Just watch," Zero clicked his tongue annoyingly. "You will understand soon."

Midoriya silently bring the camera down to see more newspapers been pined on the wall.

'Portugal is moved by the case of a possessed girl.'

"Fuck..." he hitched his breath.

"The possessed girl," she panted.

'The Medeiros case on hold.'

"Medeiros? What does it means?"

"Don't know."

"Midoriya, look!"

The screen swing to her again to the same wall with photos only for her looked above.

"It's the same girl!" She gasped, lifting up the camera and zoom at the girl with flower crown.

"What the hell is this?" He whispers.

"It's all about the same," she muttered to him, running her hand om the rest of the papers. "It saids, 'the hospital denies releasing the girl who disappeared in the night'."

"Did something happen?" Midnight asked, frowning after reading them.

"Does the possessed girl has to do with the apartment?" Todoroki mumbled, looked thoughtful even though his face said otherwise.

"I'm impressive," Zero praises. "You being the observant person and unlike you at all."

"Being around Midoriya helped me a bit," he answers. "I pick it up from him afterall." He may be smart but observing isn't one of them.

"Did Zero just praised someone?" Genocide blinked, staring at the creator god. "Who are you and what have you done to Zero?!" Phoenix gasped, pointing her finger at him.

"I AM Zero!" He growled, glaring at them. "Oh thank goodness," she sighed in relief. "That's our Zero, all right!"

"Idiot." He huffed.

Midoriya scanning them more to the faucet with red liquid water and syringe on it before looked at the ceiling where a loud bangs can be heard.

As if it's footsteps of someone or-

Bang!

"Midoriya!" She cried, shakingly run toward him.

He hushed her, bringing her close and let her cry on his shoulder. "It's okay, it's okay!" He comforted her. "Calm down."

She sobbed and wailed softly at the same time, her bangs covering her eyes and tears falling to her chin.

Their hearts clenched at the sight of Angela crying so broken and so afraid.

"Poor Angela-san," Mina frowns.

"She's really scared," agreed Uraraka, feeling a bit bad for angry at her. Even Mineta who keep quiet after watching everything and felt bad for her.

"It must be the pipes," he guessed, patting her back. "Calm down okay? We'll find a way out and we have to get out of here."

She turned around to hold his hand, trying to calm herself and slowly walked forward.

"Be careful Angela," he warned. "Stay close." She stumbled behind, caught herself in time as she whimpers, breathing shakily and walked to another room.

More pictures are everywhere, items are looked a lot like a tools from the hospital and white cupboard. Oddly, there's a white with lace dress, cross and bags everywhere.

"There are so many of them!" Snipe exclaims. "Where did this guy found all of those?"

While everyone watching or exchanged words to each others, Zero and Genocide glanced over their shoulders to see a figure standing eeriely by the shadow and a scythe floating closely.

"Looks like Reaper is finally here," grins the dark god, eager to see his companion again.

"Hmm..." Zero just hummed and absently rubbed Izuku's hair. "It's time huh?"

Reaper silently watching them including two mortals that caught his attention. Those certain mortals are shivering, looked around as if someone is watching them before shrugged it off.

"Didn't they say no one lived here?" She whimpers. "Calm down," he keep on reassured her, making sure he capture everything in his tape.

"M-Midoriya, over here."

"Coming," he turn around and walked toward her as she pull the papers and check them. "What's that?"

"They're still talking about the same," she said, calm down a bit and flipping the papers. "What the hell is this?" She merely looked at another paper with photos before throw them on the floor.

"Ugh... I am getting sick after seeing those photos," Hizashi turn into green.

"There's a toilet or a trash bin nearby."

"T-Thanks."

Feeling uneasy, he looked at her. "Angela, let's go." He said. "Wait! Wait!" She keep on flipping them. "It must have something to d-do with- Look!"

He placed them on the other side to reveal a tape recorder that seems old but in good condition.

"Maybe the recorder might held something important," Naomasa theorized. "I don't know why but this man from the penthouse knew something."

"Do you think that man has to do with the Portuguese girl?" Toshinori asked, glanced at his friend.

"Maybe."

"A tape recorder," she exclaimed, trying to see how to play it. "Let me do it," he convinced, letting her grabbed the camera and glanced around as soon as he place his hands on it.

"There's no electricity," she said with disappointed tone. "It's off," he told her. "I just need to press this..." he lower his hand to press the small silver button. "There." He pressed again on the small white rectangle with label 'Play' above it.

This time, it's work.

"I've finally isolated the enzyme," a man voice heard with hoarse and tired tone. "The problem is that it's unstable. It deteriorates when it comes into contact with oxygen. I am, however, optimistic and if it goes well, we'll have a vaccine soon then the analyses were successful."

"What the hell is he talking about?" He frowns, press the 'Stop' before reverse it all the way and resume it.

"Vaccine? Enzyme?" Kaminari feel an headache coming and groaned. "I am so confused!"

"You're not the only one," Ragdoll mumbled, rubbing her forehead.

"Something unexpected has happened. The enzyme is not only resistant but has mutated and it behaves much like the flu."

"The unknown disease," Hagakure gasped. "He's talking about the disease!"

"Is he the one who did all of this?" Naomasa guessed, rubbing his chin. "Then what about the possessed girl?" Hawks remind him. "What does the girl has to do with the disease?"

"This lead us to a horrible conclusion and it might be contagious."

"I don't get it," she muttered a loud, looking at the small book as she flipped them.

"The telegram from Rome has arrived and the Medeiros girl must die."

"He's talking about the girl," she breathes and push the book aside. "She was here," he realized, feeling uneasy and he felt that they're not alone.

"This girl is connected to the disease," Midnight widened her eyes as she realized. "She's been possessed and that's when the man came to."

"So they want to examinated her or rather experimenting her for reason and gone missing from the hospital," Aizawa guessed, narrowed his eyes. "Since the hospital denied it, she's actually been taken to the apartment in the penthouse without anyone noticing and that's when she disappeared at that night."

"But why?" Mandalay bring her nephew closer in her arms. "Why would that man would want with the possessed girl instead of taking her to the church?"

"Perhaps curiosity? Greed? Business? Who knows?" Hizashi listed grimly. "The question is, when did she get possessed?"

"I must eliminate her and erase all signs of her existence-"

"What the hell is this guy saying!?" She exclaimed, passing the camera to him.

"-Finally my prayers have been answered-"

"We have to get out of here," she said to him, having enough of it. "We have to get out of here!"

"This guy is not making any sense!" Death Arms groaned, ruffled his hair a bit.

"At least we know that man wanted the girl death," Naomasa said.

"-This decision should have been made years ago. This has all been a big mistake-"

"Shit," he cussed quietly, following her from behind closely. "Angela, stay close."

"-I must follow the procedures and this ritual is very specific-"

"M-Midoriya?"

"I am here," he reassured. "Stay close Angela. Don't get too far."

"O-Okay."

"-I'm going to seal off the room and the seal should keep her in. If anything goes wrong, may God help us."

"Oh fuck," Bakugo cussed.

"They're walking in the trap," Jirou cover her mouth with her hand.

"They need to get out of that apartment!" Yaoyorozu gasped. "How?" Sero asked. "Those things could be out there! It's a dead end for the two of them!"

"Izuku," Inko whispered scaredly.

"That man makes a great mistake of letting the girl lives," growls Vlad King. "Now he's paying the price."

"He sealed off the room in hope to keep her from going outside but-"

"-it's already happen." Hawks finished.

Then the room went quiet as the tape recorder stopped recording and they keep wandering around to find any loopholes-

Chunk!

Screaming, they saw the ceiling door been opened as they backed away a bit.

They flinched or startled at this.

"W-Wait," he carefully went to the small door, lifted the camera before looked at her. "I'm going to look."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"MIDORIYA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"WHAT IF SOMEONE IS THERE?!"

"ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?!"

She immediately try to stopped her. "No! No, Midoriya!"

"There might be a way out through the attic," he convinced her. "We have to give it a try."

"What are you going to do?!"

He spotted the chair and dragged it on top of the ceiling door before climbed up. "I'll record what's up there and we can look at it."

"That's actually a good idea," lida lifted his glasses up, sweating nervously.

"What if something grabbed him?!" Mineta shrieked, hands clutching his head before got slapped his head by Jirou.

"Idiot! Don't jinxed it!" She scowled.

"At least Izuku has a good brain unlike the explodo boy," Genocide suddenly mocked, grinned at Bakugo who's twitched and clenched his fists as he's trying to calm down. "After all, the only did he can is fight, fight and fight."

"Kuro," Zero warned.

"Fine, fine," the dark god scoffed but there's a twisted wicked gleam in his eyes saying that it's not over.

Honestly, Genocide taking this way too much sometimes and a little bit of lying as well.

Midoriya lifted his camera a bit and scanned around slowly.

"Midoriya, please bring the camera down," she pleaded. "There are really weird noises coming from above!"

"Just wait," he whispers. "Almost."

The screen show no sign of holes or any movement till something shrieking at the camera and the light went out.

Everyone yells, jumping in their seats.

"W-What was that?!"

"I-I don't know!"

"It went so fast!"

"Was that a person?!"

"Is it a girl?!"

"I don't know!"

"Shit!" He jumped off the chair and trying to turn back on. "What happened?!" She cried.

"Something hit the camera!"

"Turn it on!"

"The fucking light broke!" He cussed.

"OH GREAT! THE LIGHT IS BROKE!"

"THEY'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!"

"Turn it on, Midoriya!" She pleaded.

"I can't, it's busted!"

"Fuck! What now?!"

"Relax Angela! Don't move," he comforted her. "I'll turn on the night vision."

"Thank god for the night vision!" Sero seems to be praying, dramatically tears falling from his closed eyes and light shined from above.

"Where does that come from?" Shiro blinked, looked up. "Don't bother," Zero shook his head. "You will get used to it."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"I mean what I said."

Midoriya pressed something from the camera and the screen show it's green and black but can see properly.

"Okay, I can see you now."

She's waving her arms to find him, panting heavily. "That's good," he raised his arm to outstretch toward her. "Stick your hand out."

"Midoriya, where are you?!"

"Just stick your hand out, Angela."

"I can't see you!" She exclaims. "Where are you?" He inched closer to her, carefully minding her arms. "Ok, I got you."

He touch her hand causing her to freak out and yelped. "Angela, relax!" He quick to reassured her. "It's me! It's me."

"Why can't the night vision bright a little?" Mina whined. "I can't see properly!"

"You will get used to it," Phoenix smiled shakily while sweating, remember how Genocide forced her and her friend to do night vision together at the black forest.

A camera is a gift from Healer after she work hard on working the antidotes.

Kuro grinned at that.

Looking relieved, she quickly went up to him after grabbing his arm and stick closely without letting go.

"I can see if I use the camera," he explains to her. "Get behind me and don't let go, okay?"

She nodded shakingly, letting him guide her carefully. "We'll be ok," he comforted her. "We're going to get out okay? I'll find a way out."

"O-Okay, okay..."

"Don't let go, okay?"

"Okay, okay."

He swing the camera on front, almost hit the wall beside him and slowly walked to where they were quietly.

As they're approaching, he suddenly stopped his tracks when he saw something from afar.

"....Guys, there are only two of them right?"

"...Yes."

"Then who's that?"

"Stay still," he said cautiously.

"W-why?"

He zoom in to see a very skinny figure is walking limply.

"There's something," he whispers causing her to gasp but stifled her mouth without making any sound further. "Go back!"

"What the hell?" Kamui exclaims. "That figure wasn't there before!"

"A girl that disappeared from the night," Aizawa gritted his teeth. "It's her, the Medeiros girl."

They stiffened, didn't dared to move and couldn't looked away as their eyes glued at the screen and hearts are beating loudly.

Zero narrowed his eyes, Genocide is scowling, Pacifist is frowning and Phoenix is not smiling but merely glaring at it. Izuku blinked, looked at them and wondering what happen but snuggled closely.

He keep his hand behind her back, letting her know that he's still with her and walked quietly yet quick.

"Don't make a sound," he mumbled quietly to her ear, pulling her toward him in case she's away from him.

A sudden faint footsteps is coming and small bumps.

"It's coming!" Mt. Lady whimpering.

"N-Need air!"

"Get down," they bend down and stick closely with their backs against the wall. The sound is approaching closely and Midoriya has to calm her down or they'll get caught.

"For god's sake," he hissed quietly. "Keep quiet!" She nodded repeatedly and covering her mouth with her hand.

"It can't see us," he noted after observing the figure. "If it can't hear us then it won't find us."

"As expected," Zero smirked proudly. "My chosen is observant as ever."

"Why do I feel like you're insulting us?" Hizashi couldn't help but questioned aloud making his smirk wide a bit. Aizawa rolled his eyes and Pacifist has to smiled behind his hand.

That's because he is.

A figure appeared before the screen, walking limply and goes around like she own this place.

Placing something on the side table, her head twitched violently and her appearance become more clear when she get closer.

Her face is hideous with small eyes and double chins and few remain long hairs. Her body is so skinny that the screen shows the bones inside of her leaving her all naked except the underwear that seems to be a bit big.

Gulping, they couldn't help but feel disgusted at the sight of her and horrified on how the Medeiros girl has become.

"Oh my god..." Tsuyu whimpers.

"She's all skin and bones," lida breathes, his eyes wides at the screen.

Inko covering her mouth with both hands, feared for the woman and her son being trapped inside with the posessed girl.

She prayed that those two will escaped without her noticing and hoped that they'll escaped from the building.

When Midoriya carefully lowering the camera, she's holding a hammer in her hand and fortunately turned away before she could walked toward them.

The screen then shows Angela pressing her hand hardly over her mouth, preventing any sounds and nose.

He's also covering his nose because of how she smells. It's awfully stink like a death rat and rotten flesh for who know how long.

"It's must be smells awful."

"It is..."

When she's safety distance from them, he quickly raises up and grabbed her hand to helped her.

"Let's go," he whispered quietly.

"Be careful bro," Kirishima nervously bit his nails and sweats dripped from his forehead.

"Midoriya," Todoroki gulped, also nervous and his fingers twitched as he wanted to go help them so bad but useless since it's from different world.

"Get out, get out...!" Mt. Lady clutched Kamui tightly in her arms making the wooden hero choked slightly.

He carefully tiptoed, walking passed the skinny girl and shifted Angela so she couldn't bumped anything that's on her way.

Keeping the camera on her, he let Angela go first and risked himself to stay, hoping the skinny girl won't move toward him.

Fortunately, she's busy with her stuffs and unawared that she has two intruders or rather preys inside with her.

However-

Plak!

They startled at the sound of something fall on the ground and looked alert.

"Oh shi-!"

The girl turned her head, shrieking at the sudden sound and Midoriya immediately make a break for it.

"Run!"

Angela yelped, running with him behind her. "Midoriya!" She called.

The camera swing to see the possessed girl emerged from the room, shrieking strangely.

"GO! GO! RUN!"

"MIDORIYA! RUN!"

"ANGELA! GO!"

"FUCKING BOOKED IT!"

Zero twitched, wondering if he's hearing right at the last shout.

That is when he lost the sight of her. "Angela?!" Panicking, he tried to looked for her and the girl is hitting the cupboard mirror with the hammer hardly.

"Midoriya!"

"Angela! Where are you?!"

"Oh shit! Where did she go?!"

"Angela?!"

He choked, losing the sight of the girl as well. "Angela! Run!"

"Where?!"

They also panicked.

"Angela-san, you need to run!"

"Everywhere! Hide! Or something!"

"I lose you! Where did you go?!"

He looked around panicking, desperately searching for her. "Angela! Where are you?!"

Then he heard her screaming and shrieking coming from the other room. "Angela!" He cried, hurriedly speed toward the room.

"Angela! I'm coming!"

"ANGELA-SAN!" They screamed in horror, wondered if the Medeiros girl got her.

"MIDORIYA!" She screamed loudly and that is when he tripped into something and the camera fell on the ground, showing him crawling around while patting as he quickly search for the camera.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He's panting quick yet heavy, hearing nothing when the sound went still.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!"

His hand went closer and touch the camera as he hurriedly lifted it.

"You need to answer me!" He cried. "Answer me, goddamn it!" The screen then shows him from upward, he's close to tears and he's panting heavily.

"Is Angela-san gonna be all right?" Kota asked, looking at his auntie with worried eyes.

"I-I don't know," Mandalay stuttered.

"Angela-!" He choked, turning the camera around to find her. "Come on, where the fuck ar-"

He gasped with horror, seeing the girl devouring her.

They gasped.

"Angela-san," Uraraka covering her mouth, sobbing as her fat tears falling from the corner of her eyes.

"It can't be..." Native breathes.

"S-She's dead," stuttered Midnight.

"NO!" He couldn't help but screamed caught the girl's attention.

"MIDORIYA RUN!"

"RUN! DEKU-KUN!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!"

Shrieking, she leaped toward him but missed as he dodged and run away. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled, camera swinging uncontrollable showing the glimpse of the girl and him.

He stumbled, fell on the ground and winced at the hard fall. Crawling, he went up to the camera and stopped in front of it, hoping the girl is walked away.

Panting, his eyes are filled with tears and slight relieved that the girl didn't come to get him.

Seeing his face with dread and how shaking he is, they knew that he's traumatized after all of this.

When he sobbed quietly and stuffed his mouth, they immediately knew that he's thinking about.

He couldn't save the woman from downstairs. He couldn't save Manu whe they should have search at the office in the first place. He couldn't save Castillo from devouring by the doctor and most of all, he couldn't save Angela because he lose the sight of her and instead, facing with the possessed girl.

"I shouldn't have never let you go," he sobbed. "I shouldn't have let go of your hand! Angela, I am so sorry..."

He digged his fingernails on his shirt and skin. "I should be the one in your place...!" He gritted his teeth. "I should have get it's attention!"

"Midoriya, stop beating yourself up!"

"Yeah Midori! It's not your fault!"

"You need to live Midoriya a-"

Suddenly, a shriek coming from behind and he found himself been dragging as he screamed, away from the camera.

"MIDORIYA!"

"DEKU-KUN!"

"IZUKU!"

"DEKU!"

There's a loud bang coming from his direction and the screen shows him crawling back, desperate to get away from her.

Panting and grunting, he tried to take the camera and get away from her but the girl is so strong that she forced him to lay back against the floor.

Struggling to escape again, the girl held his face and opened his mouth widely.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM!" Aizawa spat, not caring that he got startled looks from them.

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka cried.

"What the fuck is she doing?"

"What do you think?! She's going to eat him!" Jirou snapped at Kaminari.

"No wait," Mirio stopped them by pointing at the screen. "Look!"

The girl bend her head down with her wide open mouth to reveal a large worm emerged from her. Pressing their mouths together, Midoriya is choking at something entering his mouth and slide inside his neck.

To the screen, his neck is spread showing the worm sliding into his body.

"What the fuck..?" Cementoss muttered aloud. "Is that a worm?"

"It... it's seems like it," Midnight said, unsure if she's seeing correctly.

"Why is she giving a worm to Midori?" Mina sniffed, wiping the tears. "That's no ordinary worm," Zero said aloud. "It's something else."

"Of what?"

"Hn."

Midoriya is twitching, unable to move when the girl let out a gurgling strange sound and pressed their mouths once more before she slowly pulled away.

When it successfully entering his body, the girl lifted up and walked away.

Midoriya twitched once more then relaxed as he panted with his mouth slightly open and looked like he's about to faint due to exhaustion.

"Is he okay?" lida asked, looking at RG anxiously. "He's all right," she answered, hearing the sighs of relief around her. "He just need a good night sleep and a quick check at the hospital in case."

"But still," Sato frowned. "What will happen to Midoriya? Is the worm harming him from inside?"

"I am afraid I do not know," RG shook her head. "If only I could check him up but it's impossible for me to go there."

"Ssh!" Phoenix hushed them before pointing at the screen.

A sound of men talking and footsteps approaching outside of the penthouse then all of sudden, a loud bam startled Midoriya as he's wide awake and alert.

Glancing at the open door, he hurriedly lifted himself up and take the camera with him.

Then the screen goes black.

"I will let everyone calm down first before we go to another one," Zero announced before closed his eyes and soon enough, there's a quiet snores coming from him as he's fast asleep.

While the gods busily entertaining little Izuku, everyone are talking or whispering to each others about what they just watched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 282 16
❌️DISCONTINUED❌️ Follow Izuku as he slowly starts to let his class see his real self behind the "innocent cinnamon roll" act he puts up in front of e...
485K 3.8K 39
Class 1-A were in the middle of a lecture by Aizawa following the School Festival, When Suddenly a Portal appeared in front of them and Sucked There...
79.5K 1.5K 12
What happens when a sweet innocent cinnamon roll becomes friends with the top 3 most wanted villains? Meet Izuku Midoriya. He is a sweet innocent cin...
88.8K 1.4K 27
This is going to be my very first story so I'm open to all advice that comes my way to improve. With 80% of the worlds population being given specia...