Mommy, Who's my daddy?

Da chachabook1600

Sonic hide secret from his friend, and specially from his boyfriend Shadow, Sonics escape from the danger and... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Little Annoucement
Updates
Last UpDates

Chapter 10

2.4K 53 9
Da chachabook1600

The next day with Shadow/Dark Night and Sonic/ Nexus at the secret place 

Sonic/Nexus P.O.V:

The day begins wonderfully, first I prepared a good little simple picnic just for two of us this morning which I put it in my backpack, we decide to picnic in the ruins of the castle abode, Dark carried me ready for the big jump, thanks to his rocket shoes he managed to make a great jump and hover to the castle.

During the planing I put my head on his chest and listen to the sweet melody of his heartbeat, so sweet, so relaxing and soothing, I feel safe with him, it's like it was Shadow who's carring me, I can't stop thinking about this dream, " help me to find you",  how can i help you if i don't know where you are, if you can make a little sign to where you are, once we landen on there  he put me down and we start to explore and discover the place.

This place look so amazing even if it just a ruin but seeing the nature invited herself in this castle to protect his trace of his past makes it even more sublime and fantastic,  i just keep looking everywhere since we enter to the castle even Dark was very attracted to this place, before exploring all the castle we decide to picnic here at the top of the main stair where there's warm spot of light 

Once reached there we install the picnic carpet  and we sit down, Dark lie down on one  side while i sit down use the wall behind me a support for my back, after i put all the food and the drink  on the carpet i bring my book and Ukulele , i give to Dark something to drink, as i start to read the book try to find something interessting about the castle i hear  Dark hummed a song, i recognized what he was humming , it was one of the first song that i teach Choas on his ukulele, ask him where did he hear this song, he told me that Choas were singing this song at the village's fountaine.

He ask me if he can hear this song, i immediately accepted and i grab my Ukulele and start to sing it

Shadow/Dark Night P.O.V:

As he sing i feel myself singing with him but a lower my voice so he won't hear my voice, i keep listing to his song until i notice a beautiful pair of white doves, perch on one of the branches above us, look like they also love this song, once he finish he rest he's back on the wall and drink  some water all i do it just applaud and thank him for this song.

I saw a pink shade on his cheeks and his beautiful smile, i even feel my face drawing a smile and  heat up a little, he keep playing some relaxing music as i took the book and read, that is one the most relaxing and happier moment that i live since Sonic died me 12 yeas ago, since that day i lost all feeling of joy, warm and love but now i kinda feel this losten feeling coming back.

I keep reading the book until i found something  caught my attention, it's about the story of this castle, the royal familly and a forbidden love between two different breed and different peoples, the human people and the mobian people.

It seems that the two people were at odds and at war, the human princess escaped from her own castle and was lost in the forest, until she fell from a small cliff and attacks a legendary creature she was saved by a Mobian, the young Mobian turned out to be a prince, for the reason that the princess fled from his castle, the two decided to flee together until I he finds this castle abolishes in his turn by his people, this castle becomes their own castle during their journey they develop feelings for each other.

But there another secret that reveal, the princess was actully a prince but he hated for being a prince, escaping for his responsibility and the war and also he love being a woman specially that he also has the ability for giving live, he's also holding a little live more excately thier lille live made it of love, The prince mobian didn't bother him because all what he wanted it him/her, he was so excite for the little miracle. 

After thier love confession they decide to stay together forever, what is the best to celebrate their eternal love by a beautiful wedding, only thier loyal friend and some other outlaw we have the right to attend their wedding, but at the time of their pronociation, the two kingdoms discover their secret marriage he decides to finish with them, as they call that a love of sin,as that they also names them the sinners of love.

They were on a horrible fight, the Morbian Prince didn't survive no even his allys, as for the human, he run to a secret place were on this castle, he refuse to live without his lover so he drink a magic potion and transform him to a tree all white with a cupid orchid where is his heart, since that day this place stay on deep sadness and despair.

Nexus: " it's so sad,  it's sad they couldn't live together, *sigh* but it's not all the stories they end with a happy ending"

Dark: " are you were listing ? didn't notice"

Nexus: " well yeah, you read it aloud, couldn't resist"

Dark: " it's sure it's a sad story, i wish if there was a better ending, but sometimes the live have a cruel sense of humor"

Nexus: " yeah, it does * lower his head to his ukulele as he play some note*"

I fell sad suddendly, maybe it wasn't a good idea for coming here, i stand up and I stretch out, i offer my hand to Nexus and ask him if he want to cotinue of visiting this castle, it took him some second before he grab my hand, i help him to raise up i put all the picnic stuff back to the backpack, i take the backpack  and we start to walk around this place.

~2 Hours later ~

Sonic/Nexus P.O.V:

We've been walking for some hours for now and didn't find a lot thing interesting only some room ravish by the time and the nature, i take a deep breath and continue walking until we walk to the starting point, i was really excited in the beginning and now i kinda disappointed 'cause we didn't find anything, we were on our way to come back when hear something coming below us.

I hear nothing first but then i hear something like.... music?, well the thing start to getting interesting, we look around to see if there a way to go down, Dark found an entrance to the stairs you could hear the music coming by, I think we're on the right track,. 

We follow the stairs  until it start to be darker we coundn't see our hand but Dark use his rings and light up he give one of his ring so i can use too, as we continue  i sleep over one of the steps of the staircase was damaged by walking on it I slip and I fall on Dark then in his turn he falls and rolling us on the other all the way down, I feel Dark takes me very strong in his arm during the fall to protecting me  until we reach the end of the stairs.

I slowly raise up only the half up of my body as i rub my head, Dark do the same thing, but when he raise up our face was close to touch, we keep looking at each other for servals seconds, until we realize the situation, i was on Dark, i was sitting on him, i immediately take up and apologize for this accident i feel my face heat up of embarassing, he raises well and takes me by my hand reassuring me that's fine even his redness expresses the opposite, I think.

We keep walking as our hand still holding each other, I can't help blushing even if it's very reassuring and comfortable to hold his hands, i hear the music back again but it's slowly change to a voice, to a humming, i start to follow it as Dark was just behind me following me and after a couple of minutes the humming get a little louder that probably mean that we getting closer to this, the humming change slowly to a voice  of a preson i can really tell if a voice a boy or a girl but i admit that's a pretty voice, but it's difficult to undestand what it say  more we follow the voice and the song becomes understandable

" i guess i'll have to face~"

"That in this awful place~"

" i shoudn't show a trace of doubt~"

We still following the song for a corridor to another, those lyrics are pretty and interesting too 

"But pulled against the grain~"

"I feel a little pain~"

"That I would rather do without~"

We're now kinda in the middle of a courtyard, there a lot entre to many ways, but which one to choose, the song has stop and we know were to go until Dark notice a light coming from one of the entry, this time i'm the who follow him we still holding our hands as we keep following the light, just some after a few steps the song  come back

"I'd rather be...~"

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free..."

There some old tree blocking our way, Dark uses his Rocket Shoes and succeeds on the other side while carrying me, we manage to pass all the other trees as the light get more brilliant

  "I'd rather be...~"

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free..."

Only few meter just a few meters and soon will know what's going on there theres still s ome obstacles but we will pass them easily

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free-ee-ee~"

"Free..."

"Frome here~"

Shadow/Dark Night P.O.V:

As the song stop we finally found the source of this flashing light and it's come from this weird tree that i never see on my all life,  this tree was in a middle of the room with all the other old dark trees, and the light comming from the about it, the tree with his trunk, his branch, his leaves and his little greenery around him were all in white with some small and long puddle of water around him, and alot doves flying around and above him, lightining a part of this place

I'm not sure if it's save or not to come closer but envy and curiosity make us irresistible to this discovery i keep Nexus behind me in case if there danger and we walk slowly and carefully.

Once arrive there i check everywhere even around the tree, Nexus tell me that i'm exaggerate a little but still you never know when danger come i turn to face them and i saw Nexus closing his eyes and putting his head on the tree as he hears something coming from it, i feel my face drawing a smile and heat up a little he was just to cute.

Looking at the tree i immediately recognized what is it, it's probably the Human Prince from the book which mean that this story is real

He suddenlly open widen his eys and jumps a little like something suprise him, i  went to him and ask him what's wrong, he told to come closer to the tree and listen which i do and in just one time i hear some heartbeat coming from it, i also jump a little back but Nexus didn't he keep listening he say something like note  Do Fa Sol Ré Fa, he than take his Ukulele and play some note than sing the song from earlier

As he sing the other voice join him, and the tree start to glow up more, qnd when he finish the tree stop glowing up, i look at the hole above the tree and the bleu sky turned to a orange which mean it getting late, as much i want to stay here and discover more about it but we've to go back before someone notice our absent.

I made a promise to Nexus that will comeback tomorrow and continue our reseach, befor we go he give me the book so i can continue read it  when i'm free, i gladely accept it and carry him againas he warp both of his hands around my neck, thanks to my shoes we were able to leave the castle through the broken ceiling and returned home, I never stop wondering what will be discovered tomorrow

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy it this part and i'm thankful to you guys for your patience

BTW i made a little update for some future story that i'll make after this one and i need your help for this, i've some many ideas but IDK which one to choose

So this is why i need your help, there's a book it call "Deat Diary" iit's there where i put some update for future stories or something else 

You'll find the Covers book that i made so you can which will be the next

Until then

See ya on the next chapter  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

108K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
8.9K 695 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...
33.1K 665 22
Sonic and his friends encounter a new danger, one unlike any other, one that they have never encountered before, yet our blue hedgehog knows what it...
23.4K 936 31
★⎯⎯ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...