Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
DETERMINED
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

TRUTH UNLEASH

12.7K 501 66
By LawyerESH

XAVIER'S P. O.V:-
Today is the day I'm supposed to know the truth. I'm being nervous by each passing second. I received a text from her 'Wear your work clothes'

Are we gonna sign some business deal? Or there will be more people?

Knowing Aliana, I know she'll chose a private place for this discussion. And why can't she tell me truth at my place? Will my feelings change for her after knowing the truth? Definitely not! And for sure I know she loves me well and I'm gonna propose her tonight.

There are many questions running in my brain and I have not a slightest idea of the answers.

It's 6:45pm and I'm standing at my door, waiting for her impatiently. She'll make me crazy.

She is my everything. I feel connected to her. I have never felt like this before ever. She is what a man dreams of and I have that. She makes me feel things, I have never felt before.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Aliana!!
I yank my door open.

She is standing in front of me expressionless. Her face looks pale, her hands are shaking. She is extremely nervous. I touched her hands and almost flinch due to the coldness of her body. She is really cold and dangerously calm. I glance her outfit. I have seen her wearing professional clothes, many times but this one speak of power, authority and seriousness along with way too professional.

Aliana's outfit:-

She is wearing a very expensive watch, three rings in her right hand's fingers and 2 rings in her left. Her hairs are tied in a high ponytail. A black earpiece is plugged in her right ear.

She nodded and turns on her heels and I follow her. When we reached to the parking lot, I look surprised at the car. A KOENIGSEGG CCXR TREVITA. She is way too loaded.

Is she an underground mafia? She opens the car door and takes out something before shutting it close.

She forwarded a bouquet of flowers of different colors and species. I have never seen such combination before but it's amazing.

"I chosed them of my own to make it look different because you're different" I heard her for the first time after almost 2 days.

"It's marvellous" I take it from her.

"It's our first official date and maybe last" she said the last part with pained expression and her eyes welled up. I frown at her last word.

"There are many more to go" I assure her rubbing her cheek but she pulls away.

"We'll see. Hop in" she opens the door for me.

She walked around with grace with her head held high and shoulder stiff.
She hop in and pull out on the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I ask her as the road she turn will take us to the abandoned part of the city.

"As I said I'll answer your every question, We are going to my hideout. The same place where I remained for three days after that drunk incident. And not a single soul has ever stepped his or her feet at that place, excluding me of course. No one knows about it, not even Ellie or Liam. You are the first and I supposed you to keep it to yourself" she said smiling slightly.

The same smile which I was dying to see for past 1 day. The same smile which calms me down and the same smile that take off all my worries.

"So you'll answer my each and every questions and clear my doubts? " I ask her after a long silence.

She glance towards me and hold my eyes for a moment longer then turn her gaze back to the road.

She nod.
"With all my honesty" she said in low voice.

"What was the reason you asked me to wear my work clothes?" I ask her the most recent confusion I found in my head.

"So that you can know what's mine and that'll remind you from time to time that you are a Billionaire and most influential Businessesman who have power over business, your authority over others. That will help you to control your feelings and make right decision for yourself." she reply gesturing towards her outfit.

"Whoever I'm, my feelings are not gonna change at any cost and I'm man of my words" she didn't reply back.

I kept thinking of what's next? She looks nervous but her face is expressionless.

I inhaled the flower she gave me and a small smile spread on my face. She got out of her comfort to chose each flowers for me to make me feel different and special.

The car comes to halt. I look outside but I can see only trees. I look confuse towards Aliana but her eyes are closed and she is clutching the steering wheel tightly.

"Why are you so afraid?" I ask shaking her. She snaps her eyes open.

"You don't wanna know that" she reply hopping out of the car, I too hop out.

"You told you're gonna answer my every question" I reminded her in serious tone.

She sighed.
"Well, if this doesn't work, I'm gonna lose everything I have. But I have to do this for you, for us" She reply and takes something out of her pocket.

"I really mean that important you? " I ask in low voice so that our moment doesn't break.

"You have no idea Xavier, what I'm risking for you and that with no guarantee" she smile, a sad smile.

"I guarantee you, I'm gonna always remain by your side" I promise her but more than that, I promised myself to be with her, no matter what.

She forward a black handkerchief towards me. I raise an eyebrow but take it, eyeing it.

"Inhale it" she said, taking off her earpiece. I inhale and it smells like her, as if I'm smelling her.

"It smells like you" I remark.

"Keep it with you. I want you to remember me forever" she reply making me frown.

I stuffed it in my pocket, promising myself to never lose it and to never use it. Just keep it close to me.

I look around but I found nothing but trees. Sensing my confusion she leads me the way through trees. At first it was difficult for me to look around due to darkness but she walked swiftly as if she knows every little thing and way, by her heart.

After walking for ten minutes in silence. I spot some lights and a clear path surrounded by trees at each side.

Trees are covered with lights and hanging lamp, emitting enough light to see everything clear and proper. I never imagined her of something like this. She is full of surprises. The moment I stepped on the way, music starts playing slowly and lights lit brightly for a second almost making me shut my eyes close tightly. Then it went back to it's normal self. I opened and saw huge amount of fireflies fly from the trees, in the sky. I 'wow' amazed. The scene is so beautiful and enchanting and I want to stop here but I walk forward. She is really creative.

At the end, I saw a table and two chairs. Candles are surrounding the table and the entire sand is covered with light lamps, leaving a path to let us walk to the table.

Aliana pulls a chair for me and I let her do only for tonight. She sits in front of me before removing her blazer.

She looks damn hot in her fitted white shirt that is tug in her pants. I look at my side to see a lake, which is shining due to reflection of moon and stars.

She removed the lead to reveal a dish which I really don't know what it's called. I don't even know if it ever existed before.

"I made it for you, my signature dish" she answered my unasked questions.

I dig in at it was really tasty.
"It's delicious and a heart warming dish" I reply back smiling. She mutter a small 'Thank you'

"If no one is allowed here, then who did all this?" I ask her gesturing towards all lights and music.

She didn't reply back and ate silently.

"No way! " I say shocked as the realisation drowned me.

"Xavier, that was the reason I came back earlier than you and was busy doing all this. You are very special to me" she said as if it's most common thing in the world. As if she has no idea, that she is the first woman to do such thing for her date. So much effort and work, only to impress me.

The love I never got from my parents or anyone, she is overpowering me with all the love in the world. Just to make me feel special, she went out of her way, people now a days just order around and there work is done as they wanted. She is having more than enough money but still she did it by herself. I didn't utter a word and ate in silence because I'm speechless. Even if I die at this instant, I'll die happily.

After finishing our food we sat in silence. She is drumming her fingers on table, shaking her leg nervously. I brought a velvet box from my pocket and placed it in front of her opening it. She eyed me confused but when her gaze felt on the object her eyes widen and her mouth hung open.

"This is......i can't even form a word, it's so beautiful and thoughtful, but why?" she asks still looking at the object.

It's a promise ring. A black crystal diamond is placed in middle of the platinum band and inside the diamond, a silver color shinning eagle is embedded, having a star on it's left wing, close to his heart.

"It's a promise ring. I promise you, my feelings are never gonna change for you, no matter what. Although I can't promise that our life will be only hearts and flowers because hurdles are necessity in our journey. There will be ups and downs but I'll always love you Aliana" she gasp listening my last words "It's true, I always loved you and I always will. I love you and my feelings are intact." she shook her head.

"At least wait for the truth" she pleaded but it fell into deaf ear.

I nodded and continued "It's right that I wanna know you, your secrets, your truth but in spite of that I love you enough to not change my feelings for you ever. The moment you walked in my life, I was mesmerized by your beauty, your attitude, your smile and your glares. Spending time with you, I felt special, more so ever, I feel wanted. You make me do things, I have never done before. I am hopelessly, deeply, shamelessly and madly in love with you" a tear roll down her cheek and I instantly wiped it off.

She removed a ring from her ring finger and forward her hand towards me "I was never a cry baby" she chuckles at her own. And I quickly slid the ring but she wince in pain.

"What was that?" I asked worried.

"A new tattoo, perhaps" she reply nervously.

"Can I see that?" I ask but she refused saying "I don't wanna remove the ring. It holds many emotions and the symbol is very important for me"

"I have my doubts. So clear it by showing the tattoo" I smirked knowing she eventually have to.

"But you're not going discuss about this any further. Not even a word" she said and I become more curious.

I took off the ring but I didn't see any tattoo, she flips her hand, showing her palm and there I can see the tattoo in cursive letters on her inner ring finger that was covered by the ring.

It's written newly and clearly XAVIER. I slid the ring back, grinning like a fool. She loves me.

"You love me" I say more to myself than to her.

"Let's go inside and face the truth" she stands and lead me inside a beautiful house.

She stopped at front of entrance. A glass door. I can see our reflection but nothing behind the door. She typed some sort of password and the monitor scans her body. Door opens, she gestures me to stand in front of the monitor then it scans my body and New additional password registered. displayed on the screen.

"Now you also have access to this place" she said smiling and gestured me to get inside.

"It means a lot to me. But seeing my name on your finger, I'm pretty sure with the reason" I teased her but she glared me back.

"I told you not a single word regarding the tattoo" she warned me seriously but I just laughed at her shyness.

I got inside. There is a huge wall fixed T. V and a broad couch. Everything here is black, white and grey, same as her apartment in city. She lead me to a hallway and stopped in front of a wall. She typed something on her phone and the floor in front of her slide open. I glanced down side and saw a staircase. She asked me to get in first. Is she going to kill me? I laughed at my own joke.

"Is there anything funny?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"No. It seems like you are a serial killer" I reply back and got inside.

At end I saw a master bedroom. The room feels slightly cold. I noticed the floor which is floor cum underground aquarium with lots of beautiful and colorful fishes. Bed is massive, same as mine, at least 6 people can fit in easily. I look at the ceiling and was mesmerized by the view. It's made of glass. Veins are spread all over and small light lamps are adding beauty to the view. There is a huge wall mirror.

"Your taste is unique and it's freaking sexy and soothing to eyes. Where you got the idea from?" I ask turning to her.

She is looking me amused.

"I don't know. I just love lights, nature and blue shining impression of water in room. Thanks though" she turned back and flipped a switch off.

I felt floor beneath me vibrated. I look down and notice the aquarium is gone and covered with grey floor.

"They are afraid of you because you're new" she answers seeing my questioning gaze.

I remove my blazer and place it on the bed. Then I folded my sleeves up and flung my tie free from my neck, throwing it carelessly on the bed.

Her gaze fell on my forearm, her eyes lingered on my arms for a moment then she shook her head clearing her thoughts. I smirked inwardly.

"You clean this place of your own?" I ask eyeing the room.

"Yes! I come here rarely" she answers.

"So? " I ask unsure of where to start.

She nodded and opened a door which lead us to a huge walk-in closet. She slided the wall mirror and I can see nothing but darkness. She held my hand and pulled me inside.

After walking exactly 10 steps, I can see a room due to the light above the door.

She left my hand and turned to me.
"You remember the girl from your childhood? With whom you used to play and always steal her chocolates. You even locked her in a room with you so that you can play with her and she shared her chocolate with you after crying a lot?" she asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah, but she left the town after few months of our friendship. She was my first friend, a true friend. I still miss her but I have no idea where she is. But the question is, how you know about her? " I ask because I don't wanna assume anything at this point.

"I'll tell you but do you remember her name? " she asked emphasising the word 'name'

"I don't know but I used to call her Kat" I reply smiling to the memory.

She shook her head with a sad smile. I frown at her expression.

"Her name was Katherine" she answers turning back.

"How...... How do you know all of this?" I asked shocked and a hope build up in me.

"Show time!" she said opening the door.

She lead me inside and light turns on.

It looks like a basement. There are lots of photographs of people I don't know. Few are circled, few are cross marked and few are ticked or paused mark. There is a large wooden table in middle of the room. Various written notes and different strange things are pinned on the wall board. I turn and saw a pic of mine, which is ticked, pic of my father above me, which is circled and at bottom there is pic of Mr. Wills, which is cross marked. I turned towards her shocked and hurt.

She throws few magazines on table. I angrily flipped it open. There are pictures of Aliana from a Photoshoot and interviews. I looked it shocked. Unbelievable! No she can't be. It's impossible.

"You are Katherine Knight?" I ask her still shocked.

Katherine Knight is a famous personality and heiress of Knight's. Her main spot is Paris. That's the reason she covered her face. Everything seems clear now. But less people know her by her face. She likes her privacy just like me.

"Yes" she said looking me for any hint of expression but I'm shell shocked.

I'm still trying to sink in the reality. I slump on a chair beside me. She held her head low.

We remain silent for several minutes.

"You are theworld famous Criminal Lawyer?"

Katherine Knight is known for coldness and her rude behavior. She is not at all a person to socialise. She speaks less. She has never ever lose any case in her career. She does anything to win.

Was I her another case to win? I felt my chest tightened and my throat choke due to the hurt I'm trying to control and press it inside because I deserve to know the reason.

"Yes" she reply without looking at me.

"Was I case for you?" I ask her, although I know the answer.

"Yes" she reply shortly.

"Explain!" I shout back. She flinched.

Wow! The great Katherine Knight, flinched at my voice. I should be awarded.

"At the age of 26, I have earned something that many senior and more experienced lawyers still yearn for. Due to my IQ, I have started with small cases and disputes from my third year of college. After completing my college, I started taking small and big, easy and difficult, safe and risky cases. The fact that I never lose a case ever and to it's addition, I always involve myself in risky cases, knowing very well that it can even lead me to death. Number of my enemies are double the digits of my age" she chuckled sadly. At the sad tone of her voice my heart ache to hug her and comfort her but I let her continue "I never back out risking my life because I didn't want to live. My dream of living a happy life was killed years before, the moment Brandon turned my life upside down. I used to lie, a lot, to win a case or to destroy my enemies. I confidently used to lie on people's face without missing a beat. Everything was going normal until your father came to me for help. Uncle Sam and my dad Jacob are best friends, so when he asked me, I agreed without a second thought. Actually I was more than happy to meet my childhood friend after so long but Uncle Sam refused to tell you anything, he even asked me to use a fake name but the thought of lying you, didn't set well with me although I had not seen you before the day of interview. So I used my middle name.
But everything changed when I saw you. You used to ask me lots of question and I could have lied you easily but I never did so. The moment you gave me your company's legal file my work started. You remember I was excited and happy?" I nod at her speechless. She continued "When I studied the file, I quickly got the culprit and my work was done. I could have shut the case close and walked out of your life" the thought of her leaving me, makes my heart beating louder. Fear of losing her clouded my mind "But I didn't. I lied to Uncle Sam so that I can stay with you, to work with you and to know you by close. Although I continued my work on Wills and got to know that he is working under an underground mafia. Maybe that's the reason Uncle Sam never wanted to involve you in this. I tried really hard to leave you but your personality, your kindness and caring nature bound me to you. Unintentionally, I fell for you. It took me long to realise it was 'Love at first sight'. I got addicted to you. I never want to leave you. I'm afraid of losing you. And you are the only thing that I want more than anything else. I love you before I even realised. I just can't lose you but at last it's your decision to make. Technically I hid the truth from you. The truth in which you were involved" she end her story and the room felt in pin drop silence and everything made sense. But one thing that still confuse me is

"Didn't you trust me before? All the moment we were together, you have several chances"

"I trusted you from start but I could have risked my career, my reputation and most importantly, I have signed a contract with Uncle Sam to hide this from everyone. Heck! I could have lost my license of  a lawyer, the moment I had told you and once everything would have come down, my enemies had killed me to the first chance they got" I froze hearing her reasons and I afraid of listening the answer of my one more question.

I gulped "And now?" I asked in a such a low voice that I doubt she heard me.

"Still the same. Still my career, my reputation and my license is at risk. I have committed breach of contract with Uncle Samuel. He could even shoot a case against me" she chuckled amused of I don't know what.

"Why you risked everything you have? You even risked your life. You could have simply lied to me or made me understand." I asked her angrily. Angry at her carelessness.

"For once, I wanted my feelings to control me. Everything I'm risking is worth it, if I still have you. All I want is you and I didn't want you to live with a lie. I love you Xavier" I stood and hugged her tightly.

"The ring on your finger clearly states that my love for you is unbeatable. You have me forever and I'll protect you at any cost" I kissed her forehead.

She smiled and I can see dimple on her left cheek. This is the second time I'm seeing it. Her eyes changed from dark green to light-bright green. But her smile disappear and a frown took place on her pretty face. I mirrored her expression.

"I'm boring. I'm afraid you'll get bored of me" she said in low voice.

"Now, now, now Aliana, I have experienced your mere touch made me cum all over you. You are nothing but boring. I love you the way you are. Anything else?" I ask with a smirk.

Her cheeks got red and heated.
"I'm very possessive of what's mine and now you're mine. I don't like the thought of another girl touching you or even flirting with you. I get jealous very easily and then I do something stupid" I laughed at her.

"We are at same page then. I'm possessive too" I assure her. But she shook her head.

"In my case it's different. Let me show you." I watched her confuse.

She held my hand and made our way to the living room. She switched on the TV playing a news channel.

It was Bella! She was arrested for drug dealing and child trafficking. I turn towards her shocked.

"She touched you inappropriately and that too in front of me. So she is facing the consequences of touching what's mine" She reply as if it's normal for her.

Of course it's normal for her. After all she is Katherine Knight. She is famous for ruining her enemies and turning them into ashes. If she is softy to me that doesn't mean she'll change for others too.

"But I knew her from childhood?" I asked shocked.

"I knew about it earlier before meeting you but never had much proof. But the moment she touched you, there was sudden urge to shoot her on the spot but I refrained myself from doing so. Liam and I worked on her case and finally found the evidences. She shouldn't have touched you at first place. You are mine to touch and to do whatever I want" she reply throwing her hands in air.

I grinned at her. She looks sexy saying all this.

"Wait? Why you were forced to give 1 million to a man?" I asked remembering her conversation on the call.

"Ah! That? That was nothing. Sometimes I win by cheating and bribing other lawyers. He was a safe blow from me. It's not easy to win, you know. You can understand more than anyone else could, Mr. Billionaire" she winked at me.

I laughed amused of her.
My girl is seriously amazing. All in one. Sweet as sugarcane, if required and cruel as executioner at some point. She is one perfect piece. She is mine and only mine. I love her to the moon and back.
........................................................................
Tell me in comments, if you liked this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.5K 80
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
9.5M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
2.2K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...