Social Media || Bang Chan FF...

By starry_kids

[COMPLETED] Y/N Lee goes on social media and finds Chris Bang. Then she makes more online friends and friends... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
1 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ!
3 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ!
①⓪
A/N
①①
①②
①③ (pt. 1)
①③ (pt. 2)
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
hello 👀
apology
another apology/j

10.5K 227 535
By starry_kids

"Seungmin is going to take care of you for the day" He says. "Seungmin?" I ask. "Yeah, remember him?" The doorbell rang. "Yep" I run to the door and open it. "Hi, Seungmin!" I smile. He smiles back. Then he looks at Felix and gives him the 'f**k you' face. "What? She's Y/N. You'll have fun spending time with her" Felix says.

I pout. He doesn't wanna spend time with me? "No! No! It's not that." He says. "What is it then?" I continue to pout but I sneeze again. "I have a streak. I havent been absent since the start" He says. "Oh... Felix, Why'd you do that?" I ask. "You needed company" He then leaves as quick as possible. I sigh off disappointment.

"I'm just going to change my clothes" I say. "Yeah, sure, go" It was awkward. I walk to my room. I change into a over-sized light grey shirt and blue biker shorts. I go back to Seungmin at the living room.

"So... What do you wanna do?" Seungmin asks. "Do you know... Chris?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm friends with him" He says. "You are? Isn't he a Junior?" I ask. "I'm good at talking to people" He smiles warmly. "Your smile is cute" I smile too. "Thanks..." He kinda blushed. Probably cause of the compliment.

"Have you eaten?" He ask. "I'm not hungry" I get phone while saying it. "Okay then" He says.

imchrism8

Hi

Are you at school?

No

Why?

I'm sick😷

aww

Get well, soon❤//deletes//

Get well, soon!

I'll try

I smile cause he told me to get well soon. I found it cute. "Who are you texting?" Seungmin asks. "Chris" I sneeze after. "Do you like him?" What... Why all of a sudden? "Why? Are you gay?" I ask. "What?! No, I'm not" He says. "Alright, I was joking" I laugh. "But do you like him?" He ask. "I don't know. I don't know him that much" I say.

"Do you find him attractive?" Seungmin really wants me to say I like him. Sadly, I don't. "Yeah. I mean like, you are too. So as Oliver and Jaxon" I say. "Hm... Alright..." He says.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asks. "Here" I lead him to my bedroom. "I'll get you blankets" He left to get blankets. "Here you go" He wraps me like a sushi with the blanket.

"Do you need warm milk?" He asks. "I'm not a baby... But I do want milk" He laughs at my response. He leaves to get warm milk. "Here you go, baby" He gives me the glass of milk. "Why 'baby'" I ask. Just wondering. "You act like one" He sits beside me. "Oh, haha" I awkwardly laugh.

"Should I ask Chris to come over, here?" He ask suddenly. "No, maybe he's practicing for his performance" I excuse. "Too late, I already told him your address and to come over" He puts his phone back in his pocket. "That was fast... Wait, No!" I say. "Too bad" I gave him a glare.

Later On

There was a doorbell. "I'll get it, stay there" Seungmin says. "Yeah, I'll take care of her well" I hear Chris' voice. Seungmin is leaving? Hmm.

"Hi" Chris walks in the room. "Where is Seungmin?" I ask. "He's just going out to buy you lunch" He says. I was still rolled as a sushi. He hugs me and I become warmer. "Why are you hugging *sneeze* me?" I ask. "To make you warm. Your sneeze is cute. I blush. "No. Sneezes are disgusting" I say. "Yours in cute. No denying" He says. "Hmph" I pout. He let go of me.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks. "Let's play games!" I say. "What do you wanna play?" He ask. I was thinking and looking around. "AHH!" I shout cause I see a spider on the ceiling. Chris hugs me and pulls me onto his chest. "It's okay" He says in a comforting voice.

"Why did you scream?" He asks. "S-s-s-spider" I point at the spider on the ceiling. "You wanna go at the kitchen for awhile?" He ask. "What if the spider builds it's home here? Please kill it... Or take it outside" I beg. "Okay, I'll take it outside" He takes a glass and a paper. And tries to reaches for the spider. I stay on my bed, covering every single part of my body. In case if it falls on me.

He takes out the spider. "Yay! My saviour!" I jokingly say. I run the him and hug him. He laughs at my ridiculousness. "You're so cute" He laughs. I blush... Only A LITTLE BIT. He takes out his phone and takes a photo of me. "Hey! Show me" I say. "What will you say?" He ask. "Please?" I say. He shows me the picture.

"I look ugly there!" I say. "What do you mean?" He ask. "Whatever" I say. I look away for one second and get a notification from Twitter. "You posted it?!" I shout. He laughs at my reaction. He gets up and runs outside my room. I run after him.

"AHH! Y/N IS CHASING ME!" He shouts while running from me. Then I trip on air. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" He runs to me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I few seconds of silence. Then I jump on him. I sit on his tummy and tickle him. Both of us kept on laughing.

"I'm back" Seungmin comes in the room. "Seungmin!" I get off of Chris. "What food did you get?" I try to look in the bag. "I'll show you later. By the way, why were you on top of Chris?" He smirks. "I was chasing him" I smile. "Okay. No making out cause Felix warned me" He says. "Huh?" I am clueless. "H-he meant nothing" Chris holds me onto his chest.

"Whatever, let's just eat!" I run to the kitchen. "Food! Food! Food!" I chant. "I feel like I'm babysitting sitting a toddler" Seungmin prepares the food. "Hey!" I pout. "I'm hungry. That's it. I want food." I cough.

"What do you say?" Chris asks. "Please is such an overrated word. I mean, why do we use "Please"?" I ask. "For respect" Seungmin says. "Who said it was for respect? What is respect. Why do we need respect if people *cough* say that we should treat people equally. What if I treat someone badly, do I have to treat other people-" Chris puts his index finger on my lips. "Just... I'll give you food" He gets the plate. I smile brightly.

I look at the clock. 11:52. Time flew so fast... Very fast... Chris brings me food. "Thank you" I grab my chopsticks. "Then why do you say thank you" He ask. "The long thing I said about "Please" is just an excuse for me not to say it." Chris and Seungmin face palms.

After I eat, I go back to my room. I grab my book. I read books if I'm bored. "Hey, what are you doing?" Chris comes in my room. "Just reading" I say. "Okay, uh. So, do you- what type of music do you like?" He ask. I stop reading and put down my book on my table. "I like listening to all types of music. Doesn't really matter, unless if it doesn't sound good to my ear" I sneeze at the end.

"Oh... What's your favorite song?" He asks. "To be honest, I can't pick" He holds my hand out of nowhere. I slowly remove my hand cause I feel uncomfortable with him holding my hand. He looks away. "Uh..." He says. "I'm just going to ask Seungmin something" I actually don't know what the hell I'm going to ask Seungmin. "Okay" I leave the room with him, just sitting on my bed.

I walk to Seungmin. "So... Uh... What do you do to relieve your stress?" I got that question from conversationstartersworld.com "I kill" He says. I widen my eyes in fear. "I'm just joking. I just find somewhere that's quiet or listen to music" That's a better answer... "How about you?" He asks. "I read or sing" I say. "Ooh~ can I hear your voice?" He asks. "Oh. Um. I don't really *sneeze* want to" I hide my face. "It's okay. It's just me here" He gently holds my cheeks and make me face him. "I don't want to... Please?" Yes. I don't really want anyone to hear my voice. "Fine. If you say so" He says.

"I'm just gonna study" I walk back to my room. I saw Chris, on his phone while biting is hoodie string. I have to admit, it's kinda cute. "Hey" I saw. "Hi" He softly smiles. I get my books. My favorite subject is Language. I'm studying Italian cause I want to go to Italy in the future.

I pull out my Italian book. I start studying. "What are you studying?" He ask. "What do you do you think?" He looks over to my book. "French?" He guesses. I'm- isn't it obvious that it's Italian? "It's Italian..." I say. "Oh! That was gonna be my SECOND guess!" He lies. It's kinda obvious that he's lying. "Mhm." I sarcastically say. "Yeah, yeah" He says.

"Want to, Uh, give each other nicknames?" He asks. "Yeah sure. Don't make it cringy" I say. He laughs. "Okay, babygirl" I give him a weird look. "Then, Amore Mio" I say. "What does that mean? That's Italian, right?" He asks. "It's Italian. I won't tell you what it means" I smirk. "Doesn't 'Amore' mean 'Love'?" He asks with a smirk. "Don't be dumb, that's French" I rolled my eyes. I was lying though. "If you say so, babygirl"

"Did you just call Y/n 'babygirl'?" Seungmin comes in the room. "It's a nickname" I say. "Oh, you're so dead" Seungmin says. "Why?" Chris asks. "Are you guys dating?" He asks. "Yes" Chris says but I say "No". "Y/n is the one who's probably telling the truth. So, then why are you calling each other names that couples call each other?" Seungmin asks. "I just call him 'Amore Mio'" I say. Seungmin laughs. "Wait, you can understand Italian?" I got surprised cause I didn't know that. I blush cause 'Amore Mio' means 'My Love'.

"I'll just call him-" I got cut off by Seungmin. "Call him 'muscle man' cause he has alot of muscles" Seungmin walks to Chris and he was about to lift up his sleeves but Chris moves back. "What are you doing?" Chris asks. "Come on. Y/n probably wants to see it" Seungmin says. Chris looks at me but I'm just sitting there and looking at him.

"I don't thi-" Chris gets cut off. "Y/n do you want to see it?" Seungmin asks. I just stay silent and look at them. "Silent means yes" Seungmin quickly pulls up Chris' sleeve before he notices. I see his bicep and wow... "I told you Y/n wants to see it" Seungmin says. Chris pulls down his sleeve and hides his face cause of embarrassment.

I go to Chris and put my arm around him. "You know, it's pretty nice" My smile turns into a smirk. I stopped smirking when he looks at me. Seungmin quietly goes out the room. "But, we're not that close so I'm still kind of uncomfortable and plus, you look cute in your hoodie" I look deeply into his eyes.

"Aww" I hear sounds of hands clapping. I look at the door and see Felix. "Y/n, you got a boyfriend without telling me?" He touches where his heart is. "No! no! He's not my boyfriend, Lix" I get up from the bed. "Then why are you looking into each others eyes?" Felix asks. "It's a long story" I glare at Seungmin. "Hehe..." He runs. I run after him.

Felix's POV

She probably likes him. I can't let her date cause when he leaves her, she'll be broken. I'm alone in the room with Chris. Plus, me and Chris aren't even that close. We just have Seungmin as a mutual friend.

"Do you like my sister?" I ask him. "I mean, she's pretty, smart, nice, cute-" I cut him off. "Well, your not allowed to date her" I say. "Huh? Why?" He looks surprised. "I won't let her get hurt" I walk out the room.

"Hey, Y/n! Did you study?" I see her in the living room, watching TV with Seungmin. "A bit" She says. "Okay" I go to my room to change my clothes.

Seungmin's POV

"Seungmin" She whispers. "Yes?" I answer. "I want you to play with me" She stands up. "What do you wanna play?" I ask. "Never mind. I'll just take a nap" She lays on my lap. "Haha, okay" I decide to take a nap too.

6:58 PM

Someone shakes me to wake me up. "Aye, mate. Wake up" I hear Felix's voice. "I'm up" I open my eyes and Y/n is still laying on my lap. "Baby, wake up" I pat her shoulder. "You too?" Felix asks. "Oh, it's just a nickname. She acts like one" I say. "No, she doesn't. She's probably acting" Felix gives me a weird look. "Y/n, wake your ass up" He pulls her up. "Okay, okay" She slowly opens her eyes.

"Is Chris still here?" She asks. "Why are you asking?" Felix asks back. "I just want to see him" She says. "Y/n, I think I should ban you from seeing him" Felix says. "This is some tea" I whisper to myself. "What?! You can't ban me from seeing him" She says. "Mom and Dad also don't like you seeing guys. I only introduced you to my friends cause I trust them" Felix points at me.

"Felix, please" She started doing puppy eyes and her eyes are getting teary. "Aw, Y/n, don't cry... Please, no" Felix begs. "Felix, please" She starts crying. I stand up but, I get second thoughts that it's really none of my buisness. I sit back down. "Y/n, don't cry. You know it's my weakness" Felix says with a soft voice.

Felix hugs her while she was crying. "I'm sorry" Felix pulls her to his chest. "I'm sorry" He pats her head. "Felix, I'll go to room" She pushes him away gently and walks to her room. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He asks but she didn't answer.

Felix sits beside me. He brushes his face with his hands. "I think she just needs to cool off" I pat his back. "Am I bad?" He asks me. God, am I gonna be part of this? I should've went home earlier... "No, you're not" I say. "But I made her cry" He looks at me. "Well, you were wrong cause you always have to be with her and support her but your not bad" I continue to pat his back. "Okay..." He says in a tired voice. "I'll just talk to her" I say. "Yeah, sure" He covers his face with his hands.

I get up and walk to her room. "Y/n" I knock on her door. "It's Seungmin" I say softly. She opens the door and she's wearing a big hoodie. It's the hoodie that Chris was wearing earlier. "Are you mad at Felix?" I ask. "yes" wow. straight forward. "Can I come in?" She opens the door wider. Then I come in. She sits on her bed so I sat beside her.

I actually don't know what to say. "Do you like Chris? Answer honestly this time" I say. "I do..." She whispers. "Don't be nervous. He's a good guy. Just be careful. Chris is a good guy but if you guys date- wait, have you had a boyfriend, already?" I ask. "no" She says. "if you guys date, he'd be your first boyfriend" I say. "And what's wrong with that?" She asks. "He could break you" I say. She just stay silent. "Be careful" I pat her back. Then I walk out the room

Fridays Morning
Y/n's POV

I get my phone and go on Twitter

imchrism8

Good morning☺

Good morning

When can we meet up again?

um...idk

Maybe

Tomorrow?

I mean it's a Saturday tomorrow

Hm... Okay

Let's meet at 2pm, okay?

Sure

I'm making a song

Do you wanna hear it?

Of course

Okay

Tomorrow, cause I'm still
working on it today

I'll wait☺

Bye gotta go to school

Bye😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
532K 7.1K 41
➴╔═══════════════╗➴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ➴╚═══════════════╝➴ ➳ Request Open ➳ Started: 01/02/19 Ended: 18/11/22 #1 straykidsi...
66.9K 3.4K 14
felix is obsessed with a senior at his university named chan. started; april 19 2020 finished; july 17 2020 [ clé levanter era ]
311K 13.6K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...