The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

My first "Boss fight" in a new world!

1.8K 25 38
By GodofWrath19

Y/N POV

So I fainted (I didn't die!) and when I woke up I see Ruby next to me. I then realized that I'm in her bed.... I just noticed that tomorrow is the field and Jaune is going to be blackmail by Cardin. I think what's going to happen but I knew it's going to change because of FUCKING Will so this makes thing more pain in the ass. I need to talk with Jaune pronto, but I've a slight problem.... Ruby.

Ruby(sleeping talking): .... mmh.. no... don't eat my cookies..... Yang..

Y/N:{Why are you so cute!}

So my attempt to escape Ruby starts (Five minutes later) THIS IS THE HARDEST BOSS I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!? Every time I moved Ruby's arms so that I can escape she would wrapped them around me but even tighter. (It's like those things in Bloodborne you know the ones with a LOT of eyes)

Ruby: Oh Y/N you shouldn't kill 1,000 grimm for me!

Y/N: {What are you dreaming? do you think of me like that!? I'M A GAMER! NOT SOME GRIMM SLAYER THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!}

I had no choice but to use "Sans" shortcut ability (Aka:teleportation) so I got a pillow and put it right where I am so when I teleport the pillow will take the hit for me. I then took a deep breath and activated "Sans" ability and I was in the Safe zone I look at Ruby and she looked fine so I made my way to find Jaune.... FINALLY BOSS DEFEATED! I know where's Jaune is so I carefully walk through the door and close it quietly. When I see him I could tell that he was blackmailed so I went up to him.

Y/N: Jaune?

Jaune: GAH! Y/N why are you doing up so late?

Y/N: I could say the same thing to you Jaune, but I can tell that your in a deep in trouble.... tell me what's going on?

Jaune: What are you-

Y/N: Jaune.... am I not your best friend I can tell that Cardin is telling you to do something that you might regret so tell me please Jaune.

Jaune: Your right I'm sorry Y/N..... Cardin is blackmailing me because-

Y/N: Of your fake transcript I know Jaune and before you start getting worked up, I'm your best friend and as a friend I won't be like Cardin.... also Jaune don't ever called yourself a failure! do you know that the greatest of hero's weren't great to begin with they started out with nothing and they worked there butts off to the legends they are right now so Jaune believe in yourself and fill yourself with Determination.

Jaune sadness turn around and he became happy.

Jaune: Thanks Y/N your the best.

Y/N: Don't mentioned it Jaune and have a go-

Ruby: Y/N.

I jumped on to Jaune arms like in the show Scooby-Doo and I thought I was heavy but I guess not because Jaune is holding me well huh guess I'm not heavy after all.

Y/N: GAH! WHERE IN BLIGHTTOWN YOU CAME FROM!?

Ruby: Well, I hugged on something that was not you and it was a pillow. I was wondering where were you so I went out to look for you and I found you also the pillow didn't have the same effect.

Jaune: The same effect of wh-

I get down from Jaune arms and ran with Ruby on my arms and said.

Y/N: GoodnightJaunealsoIhopeyoumaketherightdecisiontomorrowseeya! I said as I was running and Ruby on my arms.

Jaune POV

When I see them running back to there dorm I realized that Y/N did it.

Juane(mind): Y/N you finally done it I knew you had it in you maybe I could ask for a few tips.

After I see those lovebirds leave I think it was my turn to leave as well so I went back to my dorm to sleep and think about what to do tomorrow.

Y/N POV

After what happen a few minutes ago we got back to our dorm and we quietly got back to bed.

Ruby: {You give great advice you know.}

Y/N: {Well I did learn it from Beacons best leader after all.}

Ruby(Blushes): {Oh, stop it you}

Y/N: {But I'm saying the truth}

Ruby: {Then you earned an award for being honest}

She then kisses you on cheek and you turn red.

Y/N(red): {Your unfair you know that}

Ruby: {I know good night Y/N}

Y/N: { you too Ruby good night}

(Time Skip to the following morning. Location Forever Falls)

Ruby POV

We were walking through the Forever Falls and It's beautiful when we kept walking.

Y/N: Man this is Beautiful!

Ruby: Yeah it sure is!

Y/N: You know It does remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it.

Ruby: Is it a gun?

Y/N: No.... it's you silly. (mind) Well I tried... time to kill myself!

I blushed and smiled at him for trying to flirt with me.

Goodwitch: Yes students the forest of Forever Fall is beautiful, but we're not here to sight see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from trees deep inside this forested and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so MR.Y/N WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT!?

I then turn my head to see Y/N with a bunch of guns also a IS THAT FLAMETHROWER!?

Y/N: Hey you said said "none of you die while doing so" so in my defense I just needed to bring more FIRE-power Ms.Goodwitch.

That made everyone laugh at his terrible pun except for Will and Miss Goodwitch pointed her stick at him.

Goodwitch: Well, Mr.Y/N if you wanted to be the joker around here then you will get an additional jar for your report.

Y/N: Okay but I'm not a joker I prefer to be a jester! thank you very much.

Goodwitch: Anyways the rest of you will each collect one jar of red sap, however, this forest is filled with grimm. So be sure to stay by your teammates we will leave at 4:00... Have fun.

Ruby: Come on Y/N! lets go collect the red stuff!

Y/N: First let me get my backpack to get some for ourselves Second it's red sap and Third Aye aye Captain Ruby! We both ran into the forest and found one tree that looked good to collect.

Y/N: You know this is the place where I showed up.

Ruby: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, I killed my first ever Beowulf with a stick and met Qrow he was cool.

Ruby: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Ruby: Do you miss them I mean you didn't bring your family right?

Y/N: No... I didn't... man I how long was that?

Ruby: Y/N I'm sorry.... I d-

Y/N: It's fine Ruby I have a new Family and they are Qrow, our friends, our awesome team, and my cool, best friend, and AWESOME leader you Ruby! you guys are the best!

I blushed and we were both happy for a moment until I remember the fight that Y/N is going to have. I got scared I don't want him to leave, I don't want to see Y/N so hurt that he can't wield any weapons and no one knows Will semblance.

Y/N: Ruby! its spilling!

He was right it was spilling all over my hand. Y/N then stopped what he was doing and got a rag out of his backpack and wiped the sap off my hand.

Y/N: Your worried aren't you about the fight tomorrow.

Ruby: Look I don't want you to leave! and he's doing this just to torment you also I don't want him to be in my team.

Y/N: Ruby I promised you didn't I? I won't let him win.

When he said that we both star each other for a moment before leaning for a kiss we got interrupted by.

Weiss: STOP EVERYTHING!

Yang: Relax Weiss, they weren't doing anything.

Her eyes turned red and her hair started to rise for a moment.

Yang: Were you- where's Y/N?

She was right I looked around and I looked up and see him at the top of the tree! HOW!?

Weiss: HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET THERE!?

Blake: He probably got embarrassed again.

Ruby: Y/N! COME DOWN BEFORE NORA EATS YOUR SAP!!

We all see that he heard me said that and let me say he ran down like some crazy animal trying to get down from the tree for the first time.

Y/N(catching his breath): Wha.... What... is... it?

Yang: Y/N were going to have a little talk,

Y/N: Okay look I been training myself to cook also reading cooking recipes from cook books and so I tried take a cake and-

Yang: It's not that just follow me.

(Time skip to Jaune standing up to team CRDL and Will)

Third POV

After you had a scary conversation with Yang you see Will holding a jar of sap and throw at you. You then turn to see a horde of Rapier Wasps coming at your way.

Y/N: God dammit Will.... well

Ruby: Y/N! RUN!

You didn't move and in a blink of an eye you used your time stopping ability to stop them also to kill all of the wasps. You then deactivate as you were holding General Raam dagger also flipping it with one hand.

Ruby: Oh thank the Great old ones your alright! did ya used your semblance again?

Y/N: Yes I did Ruby also OH MY GOD RUBY YOU USED ONE OF MY GAMING REFERENCES!

Will: DAMN IT! YOUR SUCH A NUISANCE!

Y/N: I guess that the fight we WERE going to have tomorrow is going to be today huh.

Will: You got that right after this you'll leave Beacon and I get what I deserve!

Y/N: You know it didn't need to be this way but(Puts up a stance with the Dagger)to keep everyone safe I need to beat you.

Will: GET READY! because after this you have one way ticket to leave Beacon!

You were about to organize your gaming style for a plan of attack until Ruby comes up kisses your forehead.

Ruby: For good luck, you can do this and I love you.

You turn your head and put up your hoodie up to hide your red face.

Y/N(Red): I love you too. (General Raam Abilities, Saberwulf Abilities, and Zasalamel Abilities oh forgot to mention all there fighting styles remember GAMER ya know)

You then charged at him with your dagger and you were close on the first hit. Will ducked it and got his sword ready for a slash but I counter it by filpping your dagger to the bottem to stirke him from the bottem but he dogged it. Will got back up ready for a slash you but you kick sweeped and ready for a another attack until you see he didn't fall down. You looked up and see he sprouted wing of a Nevermore.

Y/N: I knew it!

Will: Wait you knew about my semblance!?

Y/N: It was just a guess but now it confrimes it you have the ability to copy others not just others but the grimm as well too and how I know this. Well you can guess how no one can have same semblance as anyone. Everyone semblance is unique in there own souls and for you... your just a bitch that can't use your own power but use others to do them for you so in a way that power suits you Will.

Will: YOU FUCKER! I'M SO GOING TO BREAK EVERY SINGEL BONE IN YOUR BONE SO THAT YOU CAN'T WIELD ANY OF YOUR WEAPONS! RRAAHHH!!

Will then dived down towards you with his sword pointed at you. You then dodged out of the way and toss your dagger at him but he then tilt his head and laugh.

Will: Hahahahah! man you suck! now you have no-

Y/N: Oh really. you said as you pulled a long chain.

Will: Huh?

He didn't notice that the bottom of the dagger has a attachment. (You knew he would pulled something like that so with your GAMER ability you got one pair of Assassin Creed gauntlet but changed the hidden blade and put it with a chain instead. After you did that you combine it with General Ramm Dagger at the bottom of it so you can throw it and it would come back to you as you pulled the chain) It was a chain and he see that your holding the other half of the chain before he could attack the dagger hit him on the back and let me tell you it was awesome to see him what he deserved a long time ago. He then crashed also he pulled the dagger out of his back and throws it but you pulled it back once again you have your dagger back.

Y/N: So how did you like my surprise attack? you chuckled to yourself.

Will(mad): YYYY/NNNN!!!!!!!

He then charge at you with full sprint at you and you didn't have time to react and Will tackled you down and started grab your throat also pinned you down to the ground. You started choking as he started to make a evil grin.

Will: What's the matter huh! you having trouble breathing there pal!

Y/N(trying to talk): Well at lest I have something that you don't have.

Will: And what would that be?

Y/N: I always think ahead then you also have someone to love.

Will: Don't you worry after you leave I'll make sure that Ruby feel REAL good if you know what mean you trash-

You got mad and kick him in the stomach very hard and you did a ULTRA COMBO! (Music ends here)

Ruby POV

After I see Y/N did a awesome combo I was about to go up to him until he yelled some words that kinda scared me when he spoke it was like last time in the lunch room.

Y/N: ULTRA!!!!! COMBO!!!!!

His voice changed and I see Y/N walking up to Will with a scary face.

Y/N: Look at you! your just somebody that wants to be put down (He then grab his face with one hand) but I think putting you down is not the option here... I would like you to meet some of my FRIENDS.

Y/N walked back then he snap his fingers and a horde of crows came to him and seem like they were tamed.

Y/N: Did you know that crows are scavengers that they can eat practically ANYTHING they can find and.... I think that I found their next MEAL.

Will(scared): N-NO! you can't really mean... please spare me! Y/N I'M SORRY PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!!

Ruby(scared): Y-Y/N you wouldn't d-d-do that right?

Weiss: He wouldn't kill him right?

Yang: Y/N! calm down this is going to far!

Blake: I have seen people change, but this.... is going to far I didn't think he had it in him...

Y/N: Enough of your pleading! it's dinner time..... RIP AND TEAR HIM APART!!!

Ruby: Please, Y/N STOP!

It was to late and the horde of crow went to Will to eat him alive and he screamed in fear. I was scared that he went there, but when the crow left Will was not eaten but his cloths were rip and teared apart.

Y/N: Hahahhahaha! you really think I would kill him I wouldn't I'm not him.

I ran over to Y/N and hugged him and the rest of the team are relived that he didn't turn evil.

Ruby: I was so scared you know! I thought that you really..

Y/N: Ruby you know that I wouldn't-

Yang: WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAD A SECOND SEMBLANCE! AND I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU LOOK SO KILLER LIKE! IF YOU DID THAT I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU BREAK UP WITH RUBY RIGHT THERE AND THEN!! she said with anger.

We both turn red and I see Y/N saying sorry to Yang while bowing to her again. I started to laugh at the scene it was so funny until.

(Time skip AH! screw it we all know my boy Jaune showed Cardin whose boss and Cardin walked away like little bitch he is! and- did I broke the wall again........ GOD FUCKING DA-)

Y/N POV

After the long and battling we all got back to Beacon and I needed to report to Ozpin what's Will semblance is and where is he is he right now. So I headed to Ozpin office..... why do I get the feeling that Will just escape and return to Roman base..... NAH! it's probably my imagination( 25 minutes later)

Y/N: GOD DAMN IT I KNEW AND I FELT IT COMING FUCK!!

Ozpin: So you knew he escaped and he working with Torchwick you always surprise me Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah I do also I feel like I'm going to be called up to your office soon but never mind that's all the information I have now so I better be going now see ya Oz.

Ozpin: Have a good night Y/N and be safe.

I then return back to my team dorm and I see Ruby run up to me and hugged me too.

Ruby: Your back!

Y/N: Hey!I didn't know I was getting a surprise attack.

Weiss: So what did Ozpin said to you?

Y/N: Well....

Yang: What happen tell us already .

Y/N: It looks like we had a spy in your academy and guess who.

Blake: Wait you can't be suggesting that.

Y/N: Yup, Will was the spy and that's not the worse part he's working with Roman Torchwick.

RWBY: WHAT!?!?

Y/N: Sooo yeah.... time to play monster hunter on my handmade 3DS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 1.8K 91
Okay this is the remastered version of the pervious book of The ultimate GAMER goes to a new world (RWBY).The first chapter will explain everything o...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
152 2 14
I'm an average girl tryn to make the best of what I have. But this story is my world built on true love and destroyed in the blink of an eye. I fall...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...