Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

Bởi EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Becoming One With Earth-2

188 4 0
Bởi EGvamp24

A/N: it gets way better from here, I had some trouble with writers block but I think I got it. :)

Amelia's POV

I gathered all my strength to get myself to the base and confront Zoom "Hey! What the hell was that!" I yelled and I used my powers and pushed Zoom to the wall but he used his speed and we changed positions to where I was now pushed against the wall. "He did not obey me, so I killed him. Know where your legence lies, and never use your powers against me or else I will kill you too." Zoom growled at me then walked towards Barry and Mia's cell then left. I looked to the ground and I felt my hair turn back to my original brown hair, I frowned and I could feel my powers lighten. I looked up to Barry and Mia then to Jesse and held up my hands to show them what exactly happened to me, Zoom made me like this; He manipulated me to help him "Amelia, what was that?" Barry asked me and I sighed "I wasn't always Huntress, I was Silver. Zoom helped me with my powers, then one day he made me kill an innocent person for the first time. He made me feel powerful so I became Huntress like she was this whole other person and now Zoom killed my one true love right in front of me." I told them and Barry frowned "Reverb, you loved him." Barry said and I nodded. "Cisco was the one who actually made me feel human... I have to go." I said then walked towards the exit "Amelia" I heard my sister say and I turned to her "Please." "I'm sorry." I muttered and I went to S.T.A.R Labs.

Cisco's POV

"Harry!" I yelled and he pointed the gun at me and my eyes widened "Don't shoot!" "Damn it, Ramon. Where's Allen?" Harry asked and I looked at Ben "Zoom took him." I told them and they frowned. "What?" "What do you mean Zoom has him? What happened?" Ben asked and I sighed "We tracked down Deathstorm and Killer Frost, met my doppelganger, Reverb... super evil guy, super evil powers and I figured out Amelia was in love with him. The three of them almost took down Barry until Amelia and then Zoom showed up, killed Cisco-2, killed Deathstorm for hurting a speedster. But then he left Killer Frost alive and then took off with Barry, and Amelia ran away too." I said and Harry frowned. "How are you still alive?" "Looks like he cares even less about me than you do, Harry." I said and he shook his head "No, no. Zoom doesn't do anything by accident. Did he follow you here?" Harry asked and I frowned "I've seen "Heat" like 50 times, okay? I know how to shake a tail. He didn't follow me. But check this out. I jacked these from my dead ringer. I think we can tweak these puppies... use them to find Zoom." "Damn it, Ramon, we don't have time for this. Zoom is hunting us... Zoom is hunting us!" Harry yelled and I sighed. "We need to make an alternate plan, because if we don't, Zoom..." "Stop thinking like that, okay? We're gonna find Jesse, and we're gonna find Barry. I know we will." I told him and Ben sighed.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Okay, whoever's responsible for this, oh, ho, ho... boy, we're gonna have words, the two of us, okay? This is... this is not okay." We heard and we looked at the monitor and I sighed "Barry-2." I muttered and we went to unlock him from the cuff's and afterward we saw Amelia at the door, she looked more like Mia then as huntress. "Dad." she muttered and Harry stepped towards her and he sighed "Amelia." he said then pulled her into a hug "I'm so sorry." she cried and Ben and I looked at each other. "Its okay. Hey, It's okay." Harry said and they pulled away from each other "I need you to know that I never meant for this to happen, after the particle accelerator I was in this darkness and that's where I found the Huntress. She's like my evil side, I never wanted to hurt anybody." Amelia explained and I frowned "Just like multiple personality disorder." I muttered and Amelia nodded "When I'm asleep, Huntress takes the wheel. Seeing Reverb die just woke me up." she told us and sighed "Now that Zoom has Barry, he'll stop at nothing until he gets you." Amelia told Harry and the alarm buzzed.

Amelia's POV

"He's here." My dad said and I frowned "Dr. Wells, hey, what the heck is going on?" "Oh, Zoom's after us." he told Barry and I sighed "I could hold him off, get him to leave." I told him and he sighed "I just got you back, I don't want to loose you again." he told me and I smiled "You won't, dad I can finally control my powers now. I need you to trust me, Zoom won't control me anymore." I told him and he opened the time vault. "You have a time vault?" "Yeah. I'm an enemy of Zoom, and I need a place to hide when something like this happens. Get in!" my dad told us "Yes, sir." "Dad..." I muttered and he sighed "Fine, go. But be safe." he told me and I nodded as my hair turned black and silver. My dad closed the vault and I turned to see Zoom and I played it cool "I searched this whole place, my father and the Breacher aren't here." I told him and he sped right in front of me and looked at me closely then phased through the vault door, I opened it to see that my dad, Cisco, Ben, and Barry were not here. "See. I told you. They're gone." I said and he growled "If I don't get Wells, you Huntress will end up like Reverb." Zoom said and I stared into his cold dark eyes "I'll find them." I growled and Zoom left.

Mia's POV

I watched Barry examine the cell and I sighed "You're wasting your time. I used to think I could escape too when I first got here. There's no way out." Jesse said and the guy in the other cell with the mask started tapping again. "Who is that?" "We don't know." I told him and Jesse nodded "He's been here since Zoom brought me to this place." she said and he tapped again "Stop, okay? Just... just please stop." "Jesse, I think he might be trying to help us." Barry said and Jesse sighed "Nothing is gonna help us." she said and Barry frowned. "That's not true. We're gonna get out of here. Your dad's gonna find us, I promise." "You sure have a lot of faith in a man who only cares about himself, I understand why my sister hates him." Jesse said and I fiddled with my fingers "You know, I actually thought that at first too. It's not true. Every decision that he's made... every action he's taken since we've met... has been to save you. Your dad hasn't given up on you, Jesse. Don't give up on him." Barry said and I nodded and Zoom came in and I stood up quickly. "Believe what you want, but the only reason that you're still alive is so I can kill you in front of your father. And the only reason your father's still alive... Is to get me your speed. Once he does that, he will die too." Zoom growled and I saw Amelia behind him.

Cisco's POV

Barry brought Iris to the lab and we told her everything "Your husband tells us you've been tracking Zoom." Harry asked her and she nodded "Yeah, I've been trying to. Why?" "We need to find his lair." I told her and Harry frowned "Lair?" "He's a bad guy; I'm calling it a lair." I told him and Iris frowned. "Zoom is looking for you. Why are you going after him?" "Zoom has my daughter and our Barry and we need to rescue them both." "And he has my Fiancé Mia." Ben added and she sighed "Look, I want to find Zoom just as much as anybody, but no one can track him. The only person who would know where he would be hiding someone would be a meta that's worked with him." Iris said and I frowned "A meta like Killer Frost?" "Yeah, maybe or huntress. But Zoom kept her alive yesterday because she always obeys him. There is no way that she's gonna tell you where he is." Iris said and I sighed. "I'm not so sure about that. If she loved Deathstorm as much as my Caitlin loved Ronnie, I think she'd be more than upset at Zoom for killing him." I said and she nodded "Look, finding her is gonna be just as hard as finding Zoom. But if anyone can do it... My husband can." Iris said and looked to Earth-2 Barry "Right, yes. I can, actually. Um, all right. Okay, well it looks like Patty Spivot was a CSI tech on most of the Killer Frost cases. She's pretty thorough, so..." Barry said and I frowned "What's that?" "Oh, this is Killer Frost meta-data collected from numerous crime scenes... DNA trace movements, facial recognition, temperature fluctuations specific to her. My algorithm compiles all the data and gives us an approximate location. It works on most Metas, except for Zoom, of course. He's too fast... never leaves a trace." Barry explained and Harry nodded. "Okay. Looks like the best bet's the woodlands." he added and we went to the woods to find Killer Frost.

Mia's POV

I listened to the guy tapping the glass and Barry frowned "That's not Morse code. I know he's trying to tell us something. We just have to find the pattern." he said and I sighed "There's no pattern, Barry." "You know, your dad, who I'm pretty sure is one of the smartest people to live on either of our Earths, told me the only person smarter than him was you." Barry said and Jesse smiled "He said that?" "If that's true, we work together... I know we can figure this out." Barry said and Jesse nodded and Barry looked at me "Are you up for it?" he asked and I sighed "Worth a shot?" "Okay." he muttered and the guy started tapping. "Well, he never goes past five." Jesse said and I frowned. "What?" "He never goes past five knocks without pausing. Right? Listen." she told us and the tapped again. "You're right." "I think... I think I know what that is. It's a five-by-five tap code used by POWs." Barry said and I frowned "That would only get us to 25 letters, and there's 26 in the alphabet." "Not if you combine C and K. They sound the same." Barry told me and Jesse nodded "Let's try it out." "Worth a shot." All right." We all agreed and Jesse wrote the alphabet in the sand on the floor.

"Two down, five across." "It's J." Jesse told us and Barry nodded and looked at the guy. "J? That's what you're tapping... the letter J?" Barry asked and he nodded "All right, what's next?" I said and he tapped one and one "A." I muttered and Barry nodded "All right." "Five down... Four across. Y." Jesse said and I frowned "J-A-Y? You're spelling "Jay." As in Jay Garrick?" Barry asked and he kept tapping the glass. "He's... he's alive. But he's on my Earth." Barry told him and he started banging the glass and I looked at Jesse "Hey, hey... Stop, stop... hey... Stop... look, I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean. Jay Garrick didn't come with us." "Look, just keep tapping, please. We don't understand. Please." I told him and he just gave up then Zoom came back.
"Don't talk to them again." "We're gonna get out of here. And I'm gonna destroy you." Barry said and Zoom looked to me and then pushed Barry to the cell wall "All I need from you is your speed, Flash. And you only need to be barely alive for me to get it." Zoom growled and started punching Barry and I crawled to the corner of the Cell and brought my knees to my chest, I couldn't bare to watch Zoom beat up Barry "Stop! Stop!" I heard Jesse yell and Barry fell right in front of me and I pulled him into my lap and looked at Zoom just before he left. "Barry... Barry, are you okay?" Jesse asked and Barry hissed in pain and looked at me "Yeah. I'm okay." he said and I helped him up "Zoom just showed me how to get out of this thing." Barry said and I frowned.

Ben's POV

We walked through the forest and I felt someone was following us. "You're sure this is the place?" Barry asked and It got really cold "This is definitely the place." "You lost? Or just back for more fun?" Killer Frost said coming out from behind the trees. "We just came here to talk." "Oh, really? Do you bring your little toys to every conversation you have? Or do you just want to see me burn again?" Killer Frost said and I frowned "Considering you killed my father, the thought has crossed my mind." "Tell us... where does Zoom keep his prisoners?" Harry asked and she smirked "You really don't know how to use your abilities, do you, breacher?" "It's a work in progress, Elsa." Cisco said and he scoffed. "Zoom killed the love of your life. This hurts, even for somebody with a heart as cold as yours." "And you think that would make me turn on Zoom?" She scoffed and Cisco nodded "Enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?... What... don't tell me it doesn't work like that over here." "Why don't you ask Zooms lackey herself." Killer Frost said looking behind us and we all turned around to see Amelia.

"You knew where Zoom was and you never told us?" Cisco questioned her and she sighed. "I'm trying here, If I tell you, he'll kill me and Killer Frost." She said and I rolled my eyes "But if I kill you and take you to him, I bet he'd be pretty pleased with me. Maybe even let me off my leash. So take a wild guess. What do you think I'm gonna choose?" killer frost said and Amelia frowned. "Move!" Harry yelled and we all ducked behind a big log "That did not go as planned!" "Her name starts with Killer. This comes as a shock to you?" Barry yelled and Amelia stood up and threw energy waves at her "Is that all you got!" Amelia asked and Killer Frost threw ice at us again. "We got to move now!" "Yeah, yeah. I will cover you." Harry yelled and I nodded "Okay. No, no, no, hey, that's a horrible idea. Hey, no! Hey, hey, no! Hey, guys..." Barry yelled and I rolled my eyes. Cisco aimed his gun at her "Stop... or you'll never make another icicle again." he said and she frowned.

Amelia's POV

Frost stared at me and I smirked "Where is Zoom's lair?" Cisco asked and Harry pointed his gun at her "Where is it?" "If I tell you, he will kill me." Frost said and Cisco sighed "He'll kill you anyway, Caitlin." "Stop calling me that. It's not my name." Frost growled and she looked at me. "Yes, it is. You just don't want to hear it because it reminds you of someone you used to be. Trust me, I know that person very well." Cisco said and Ben looked at me "You don't know anything about me." "I know the Caitlin Snow on my Earth. I know that when she loves someone, that person is her world. That person was Ronnie Raymond. And he died too. It devastated her, and I can see it's doing the same to you. Zoom took that. His daughter... my friend... he's gonna take them away from us, just like he took Ronnie from you. Caitlin... all you have to do is tell us where he's keeping them. And then you'll never hear from us again, and you can go. Please." Cisco asked and she looked to me and I nodded "Fine. I'll show you where it is. But that's it." Frost said and they followed Frost and I to Zoom's lair. "Uh, where are we going?" "Ascension Cliffs." I told Barry and he frowned.

Mia's POV

Barry kept trying to phase through the cell but he hit it hard and fell to the ground groaning in pain "Look, are you sure you want to keep doing that? You know, if Zoom catches you, he's gonna hurt you again." Jesse said and Barry sighed. "I don't understand why I can't phase through this." "Well, your body would need to have the same resonance as the glass walls." Jesse told him and he nodded "I should be going more than fast enough. It's something else." "Maybe you're resonating at a different frequency." Jesse said and I frowned "What?" "Yeah, your Earth vibrates at a different frequency than ours. Same reason Cisco can't vibe and Mia can't use her powers." Barry said and Jesse nodded. "Is there any way to make up the difference?" she asked and Barry shrugged "Only if I can go faster." Barry said and tried again.

Ben's POV

"We're going up there? That's where Zoom's lair is." Barry asked and I frowned looking up at the cliffs "A place only a speedster could get to." Harry said and Cisco sighed "There are like the Cliffs of Insanity." "So how do we get up there?" I asked and Frost looked at me. "I can make you something to climb on, darling." "Are you serious? You want us to... what, just climb to the top of those cliffs... on ice?" Barry asked and Amelia smirked "Got any better ideas?" she asked and Barry shook his head. "No, ma'am, I'm just, you know, I... I've got... you know, I'm wearing wingtips here. They, um, don't have much tread." "Barry. Barry, um, maybe you should stay behind. Yeah?" Iris told him and he sighed "No... hey, no. I'm not letting you go up there by yourself." Barry said and I smiled, I couldn't help to think about Mia. "Can we go?" Harry asked and I sighed "Yeah." I muttered and Caitlin rolled her eyes "Let's go before I change my mind." she said and Amelia turned to me "She's gonna be okay." she told me and I nodded.

Barry's POV

I paced back and forth and looked to Mia "Barry? Barry?" I heard and I turned to see Cisco, Harry and Ben "Cisco?" "Dude, we made it." He said and I smiled "How did you find this place?" I asked and Cisco smiled "Had some help. Don't even get me started on this guy." He said about Earth-2 Barry, Amelia, and Caitlin; Ben walked over to the cell and looked at Mia "Mia?" "Ben!" She smiled and walked up to him. "Dr. Wells..." "Stand back." Harry said to Jesse and she took a step back and I sighed as he opened her cell door "Come on, let's get you out of here. Okay. Frost? A little help?" "Not part of the deal." Caitlin said and Harry frowned "Frost!" "Hey, hey, hey. Bringing us up here wasn't part of the deal, either, but here you are. Something tells me you're not as cold as I thought you were." Cisco told her and Amelia smirked "Yeah, Frost. I kinda knew you were a big softy." She said and Caitlin rolled her eyes. "Maybe, maybe not." Caitlin said and she used her powers and froze the chains. Frost came up to me and Mia's cell and tried to freeze it but nothing happened "What's going on? Why... why isn't it working?" Iris asked and Frost frowned "I don't know. I've never had this problem before." "Dr. Wells..." I muttered and he sighed "Carbyne. It's some form of carbyne. This cell's made out of some form of carbyne. You'll never be able to freeze him out of there." Harry said and Mia frowned. "You can't phase you and Mia out of there?" Cisco asked and Ben looked to me then back to Mia "Just go, all right? Before Zoom comes back." "We're not leaving you or Mia here." Ben said and I sighed and looked to Mia and she had tears in her eyes "We can't get out of this cell." "I've tried a lot. I'm not fast enough to phase us through this. You got... just leave, all right? Just leave." I said and Earth-2 me shook his head. "Do you know what we did to get here, Barry? We convinced her... Killer Frost... to show us the way. Then we climbed some insanely steep cliffs outside on footholds made of ice... ice! And all of us risked our lives, knowing Zoom was after us, to rescue Jesse... Mia... and you." He said and I sighed. "Now, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I can tell you that today, I... I did things that I never thought possible, because I needed to prove to my wife and to myself that I could. Now, if I can do the impossible today, so can you. I'm just Barry Allen, but you're The Flash. If you tell yourself you can phase you and Mia out of there, you'll do it." Barry said and I nodded then looked to Mia and she smiled "Wise words from a brave man." She chuckled and I sighed "You ready?" I asked Mia and she nodded "As I'll ever be." She muttered and I held her close to me as I phased through the cell and we all smiled. Mia hugged Ben "Okay, let's go." Cisco said and I shook my head "Wait, wait! Hey, hey, hey! We're not leaving him." I told them as I pointed to the man in the mask "Barry, there's no time." Harry said and soon Zoom came "He's not going anywhere, and neither are any of you." He said and I frowned. "Thank you for bringing them to me." Zoom said to Frost and we all looked at her "You double-crossed us? He killed Ronnie!" Cisco yelled and Caitlin looked to Zoom then back to Cisco "Guess my heart is as cold as you thought after all." "I can't believe you. Just so you know, you would be very disappointed in you right now. Did you know about this?" Cisco asked Amelia and she shook her head "No." "I'm disappointed in you Huntress." Zoom growled and I frowned "Zoom. Let them go." "All you need is me and Barry." Harry added and he stared at us. "You're right. I may not be able to kill you yet, but I can kill them." Zoom growled and grabbed Jesse "I told you I'd kill you in front of your father." Zoom said and Frost attacked Zoom "Get out of here." "Caitlin." Cisco muttered and she looked at us "You were right. He killed Ronnie." "I'm not leaving without him." I yelled and Harry sighed. "Barry, there's no time. There's no time!" Harry yelled and Amelia stood next to me "Frost can't hold him forever." "Hey, I'm coming back for you when this is over, all right?" I yelled to the man in the mask and he nodded "Go!" Frost yelled to us and Amelia pulled me and Ben held Mia close "I'm coming back!" "Barry, c'mon." Mia muttered and we all went back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Mia's POV

I hugged Ben and kissed his cheek "You need to get out of Central City, all right? Any place you think you'll be safe from Zoom." "Yeah, we, um... we have some family in Atlantis that can help us." Iris said and Earth-2 Barry sighed as he fixed his bow tie. "Yeah, okay, good. You may not have been struck by lightning over here like I was, but today, you risked your life to save somebody you didn't even know. That's a hero, Barry. Thank you both." Barry said and I smiled "Barry... is my father still alive on your Earth?" Iris asked and I frowned "Yeah, he is." "Give him a hug for me, will you?" Iris asked and I smiled "I will. Hey. You guys need to get someplace safe too. Where are you going?" Barry asked Harry and Jesse and Harry sighed "The only place we can." He said and Amelia frowned. "Hey, Amelia. Thanks for helping." I said and she smiled "You're welcome." She told me and went over to talk with her dad.

Amelia's POV

"Dad, we can't just leave." Jesse told dad and he sighed "We have to, honey." "What, you want me to leave everything I have here? My friends, my family... I mean, my life." Jesse said and I agreed with her. "You don't have a life here anymore. Either do I or Amelia. Zoom is too powerful. I can't stop him. And as long as he is here, he's gonna hunt us down until we're dead." Dad said and I sighed "I think this is a good idea, we can be a family again." I said and Jesse sighed but then the alarm blared "Wells, if you're coming with us, we have to go." Barry told us and dad grabbed his gun and pulled us to the breach. Barry brought us through the breach and I sighed "Cisco!" "Get ready to close the breach for good... Zoom's coming!" He yelled and I saw Jay Garrick and I frowned.

Barry's POV

I went back through the breach to get Mia and Harry but Zoom had them in his grasp "Forgetting someone, Flash?" "Let them go." I told him and Harry groaned "Close the breach. Tell Jesse and Amelia I love them." He said and I shook my head "Tell her yourself." I said and Harry stabbed Zoom then Mia and Harry was released. I quickly grabbed them and ran through the breach "Close it! Close it now!" I yelled at Jay and he closed the breach "You did it... you made it!" Caitlin said and Mia hugged her and then Joe pulled her into a big hug. "Barry." He muttered and hugged me too. We all looked to Jay and smiled but our smiled faded when Zoom killed Jay right in front of us and pulled him into the breach before it closed "No!" Caitlin yelled and I frowned.

We all stared at Caitlin and she shook her head "He's not dead. He's not dead." She muttered and I frowned "Caitlin..." "He's not dead. He's not." She kept saying and I looked to Mia "Caitlin..." "This isn't happening. This isn't happening again." She cried and Cisco sighed "Hey, I got you. Come on." Cisco said and took her to the cortex. "Open it up." "Allen..." Harry started and I shook my head "I need to go back." "I can't do that." Harry said and I frowned "Open it up!" I yelled and Mia frowned "Barry." She muttered and I shook my head again "Allen! The breaches are closed. All the breaches are closed." "Why can't we just open one of 'em?" Joe asked and Harry sighed "The quark matter energy that we used to seal the breaches, it prevents them from being opened, ever again. There's no going back to our world." Harry said and Jesse frowned "Wait. We're trapped here for good?" "Yes." Harry muttered and I sighed. "Barry" "No, we can't just let Zoom get away with this. He just murdered Jay right in front of us. There's got to be something we can do." I asked and Harry sighed "There's not. Not this time. It's over." "Barry." Mia muttered again and we all looked at her and she held her stomach. We all frowned and she held her hand out to show us that she had blood on them "Oh my god." I muttered and I grabbed her before she fell to the ground "Get her to the med bay, she had all that adrenaline, she couldn't feel anything until now." Harry said and I ran her to the med bay to help her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.4K 390 17
Barry Allen was a normal boy who lost his parents at age 11 and is now a CSI for the CCPD. After he as struck by lightning and in a coma for nine mon...
36.2K 918 51
Delaney West, the oldest and adoptive daughter of Detective Joe West, was affected when the Particle Accelerator exploded. She became the Silver Sire...
31.1K 662 29
When she was only six months old, Kat's mother was murdered. Her 11 year old brother had seen it all. He was taken in by his best friend's father whi...
81.7K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...