Bad Girl

By innocentsalome

|[| "I'm a bad girl." |]| She changes, because she loves. More

B as in Bad
C as in Cool
D as in Dashing
E as in Everything
F as in Facinating
G as in Geronimo
H as in Heaven
I as in Indifference
J as in Jigsaw
K as in Kidding
L as in Love
M as in Morning
N as in Now
O as in Omega
P as in Park
Q as in Queen
R as in Rascal
S as in Sweetness
T as in Taken
U as in Umbrella
V as in Veto
W as in Woman
X as in X-ray
Y as in Young
(Z as in Zoo)

(A as in Aquaintance)

780 19 0
By innocentsalome

The way she smiled got boys weak and girls retreat.

Teachers dispised her, and she was more in trouble than most boys combined.

She had brown hair, that she had cut short - up to her jaw. She nearly always wore black make up, very often even dark lipstick. Her arm was covered in tattoos and so was some other places she didn't show off that much.

He watched her from afar.

But she saw him. And somehow, she knew he would be different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.4K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...