Love Sucks

Bởi catnapisnotonfire

How would you feel if the one you love never remembered you. Love destroys and of course Love Sucks. Written... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Love Changes
Love Creates
Love Twists
Love Turns
Love Heals
Love Shines
Love Can Be Compelled
Love Has Faults
Love Is Confusing
Love Sings
Love Completes
Love Murders
Love Breaks
Love Will Remember
Love Is Changing
Love Is Dangerous
Love Is In The Air.................AGAIN!!
Love Can Crush Others
Love Flutters
Sorry not a chapter
Sorry

Love Loves

23 1 3
Bởi catnapisnotonfire

I was going to Elena's to tell her that Klaus is back and she knows when he is angry he is angry!

"You can come back with me if you want." Klaus was standing behind me and he looked upset. WHOA!! Did I just say Klaus was upset?!

"No thanks, my heart lies here, were I lived!" I was turning into a bitch, well he did compell me to love him.

"Damon isn't the right person for you, please come back."

"NO!! My answer is final." I turned my back on him and walked away with my head held high.

"You belong with me Alex, please come back." Did he just say 'you belong with me'? Why can't you see? you belong with me, 'calm down swifty!'

"Hey Alex, come on in." Elena looked happy and there was Caroline, bonnie and Tyler all happy to see me.

"What's going on? Has Damon told you something?"

"Yeah and we think its great that you two are finally happy together." Caroline always puts a smile on everyone's face.

'Dear diary,

People know now and I think it's great that they know. I'm glad Klaus has gone back.

Sorry this chapter is short.

Alexia'

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...