I Can't Explain

By jadedinsomniac

Keith and Kenleigh met in school, and he became her best friend, her bodyguard, and her shoulder to cry on. T... More

Author's Note
Paradise City
I Can See for Miles
That's What She Said
If You Try Sometimes You Get What You Need
I Got a Feeling Inside
You Can Run, but You Can't Hide
I Knew it Was a Mistake
Confessions of a Rock Drummer
Waking Up To You Every Day
I Don't Wanna Be Alone
Cutting Back
The Moon of My Life
Well, If You're Going to Act Like a Child...
Beautiful Eyes
Its Just Me... and You...
The Three Stooges
The Proposal
I'm Lonely
And This One Doesn't Involve Explosives
No Matter What
Ten Years, Where they Gone?
Happy Birthday to Me
Let's Hire Led Zeppelin
Heminevrin
The Kids are Alright••Epilogue
Authors Note!!
Epilogue, Part 2

Friends

237 16 2
By jadedinsomniac

"But I feel fine!"

"I know, Rog, but you have  a concussion, you can't just go up on stage and perform, you need to rest a few days." Roger sighs as Pete tells him that The Who will miss 8 gigs due to Keith and Roger's incident.

"Does anyone besides us know about this?" Roger asked.

"Nope, I haven't seen anything in the papers or on TV." I say as I flip through some gossip magazine, but it says nothing about The Who.

"I swore Karen to secrecy," Pete said.

"That's good. Where's Keith?"

I look behind me towards the door. "He's out in the hall."

"Can I see him? I promise I won't kill him." Roger smiles.

I go out in the hall to fetch Keith. Thankfully, Roger has taken this very well, I think because his nurse, Heather, has been very nice to him. Keith, on the other hand, has been taking it hard. He has been scared to see Roger up until coming to the hospital today.

"Hey, Keith, Roger wants to see ya'." I say to Keith and his face goes pale.

"I promise he won't murder you."

Keith smirks and stands up, kissing my cheek, then he follows me into Roger's room.

"Hey, Keith, how are ya?" Roger grins happily. I notice Heather standing by Roger's bed.

Keith relaxes a bit. "I'm good, how do you feel?"

"I was feeling great until you knocked me out, but I guess it coulda been worse." Roger laughs.

Keith smiles and Pete and I slip out of the room, leaving the two friends alone.

A/n: short chapter (I'm updating again tonight)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 278 37
Keith Anderson had two best friends who are always there for her. She is known in school for her denseness. Because of this she still hasn't realized...
301K 3.9K 83
Arianna Arlington and Harry Styles had been going to grade school together since kindergarten. Arianna was always gorgeous and popular, and Harry sec...
129K 4.2K 38
TRIGGER WARNING: contains child abuse, homophobic slurs, drug/alcohol use and NSFW content. ====================================== "Blackbird singing...
1.3K 83 15
Keith O'Riley has gone through some hard times in his life. His parents split up. His girlfriend left him after breaking his heart. He turns to the t...